The flight plan Ayjuss filed with Dienne Jency lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavelheer, Button Lee, Juan Ovyou, Phurst...

The flight plan Ayjuss filed with Dienne Jency lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavelheer, Button Lee, Juan Ovyou, Phurst, Juan Too'Tok, Gatts-Tu, Staion, Mai, Erkh Raft, Hu Pei, Dzhutu, Grabdokk, Terpavel, Eeddid N'Flai, Sogud, Hu Wan, Stu, Tr'Ai Neccs, Thelme Aboutbain, Wydozee, Wehr, Damask, Lotte Loyaltee, Phor, Ahyred Gunn, Orper Happs, Heeswon, Derin, Wysom, Juan Wud, Chute, Aman, Bephor, Throh, Wing'Heem, Audava Blaine, Atliss, Yuca, N'Tok, Hu Ar Yu, Idos Enma, Terhu, Wee Ar, Watma, Tersis, Orplann, No'Wan Kerdd, Hu Ai, Wasunt, Eli Pooton, Damask, Ifai, Puldat Ov, Will Yew, Dai, Idwud, Bee X, Tree M'Leep, Ain Ful, Yura Beegeye, Phoryu, Wasgett Incod, Pardov, Yurplan, Ovcorse, Dok Torpa, Vel Ref, Yu Sed, Oroff Err, Eenfa, Vor Ovyors, Wehad Too, Fain'Dout, Whaddee, Tall Joo, Nothee N'Ge, Aised Noh, Fing, Welkong, Ratula, Shons, Hugh Hot, Yoss Elf, Codd, Sir Noah T'Se, Danekz, Tepoff, Yurmast Erplann, Krah, Shing'Disp, Lain, Widknow, Sir Vivers, May, Day, Maid Aymayd, Miahm, Nohdd, Ey Ex, Pekkt, Juan Ovus, Inde, Rekadje, Brodder, Avv Wee, Star Ted, Daphyur, Yezdephi Ur, Rysus, Kolm Dow, N'Doc, Thor, Naweez, Nodde Taym, Phorphear, Datcom Slater

Attached: CIADd10.jpg (394x404, 95K)

where we expected to remember this many characters?

kekerino, vintage baneposting right there!
requesting the one with Gandalf talking to Frodo with Frodo saying 'I wish none of this had happened' and Gandalf responds with a list of names like that

I was hoping Dunher would get a mention.

I'm saving this because it's a great source for alien sounding names for when I write my fiction.

>two Damask's
who are these mysterious clones?

For you

Some of these wouldn't be out of place in Star Wars, amusingly.

That's a big plane.

>Star Ted
My main man.

It's been 7 fucking years, just stop

>Idwud, Bee X, Tree M'Leep, Ain Ful

Attached: 1546327430594.jpg (616x608, 44K)

Who else /talljoo/ here?

>Hugh Hot
Pics?

UUUU
U
U
U

For you

Play it in text to speech

Attached: Hothead.jpg (666x498, 88K)

Did he try to shoot the graphite?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

That’s a big copypasta

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type "BANE?" and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type "BANE?" and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever.