The more I watch this, the better it gets

The more I watch this, the better it gets.
Why is that?

Attached: IMG_20190611_142457.png (1080x714, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72VXMjO14oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got bored with it at arround season 4 or 5, then skipped to the last episode

the more i watch the uglier peggy gets

there's not a single inherently unlikable character on that show, take peter Campbell for example, I hated that guy in the early seasons but at the end he was probably my favorite and I felt genuinely glad that things ended up okay for him.
and most of the characters were like that. I hated Peggy, ted, that fucking communist guy, basically all the people except for don when they first appeared, yet at the finale I was wishing the best for them.

don't know what you call this but to me it feels like the characters were more based around how real people act rather than an archetype like most shows use. Don't know how the writers managed to pull it off as well as they did for as long as they did but they managed.

are those bangs intentionally terrible?

Yes.

Couldn’t have said it better. It’s probably the best written show of all time.

It's one of the few shows where it's very easy to forget you're even watching a show. The script feels so perfectly natural.

>yet at the finale I was wishing the best for them.

yes, apart from this ungrateful sack of lard
always up to something

Attached: MM_707_QA_RichSommer[1].jpg (800x600, 67K)

the story is shallow, so it appeals to liberals and women

Attached: 1539148776795.jpg (1920x1082, 316K)

Fuck off Crane was based. If Roger trusted Crane nothing bad would have happened.

I enjoyed it much more on the second viewing than I did on the first, and I think I enjoyed it the most on the third or maybe even fourth viewing. Once you really understand the characters and their motivations (and have "got" most of the subtle humor) you can really get into the show.

>don't know what you call this
Good writing. Human characters are meant to feel like actual humans, whether their role is the hero, the villain, or whatever else in between.

Attached: GW200H184[1].jpg (200x184, 6K)

Is that Phelps?

Attached: colephelpshamlet_8674.png (240x204, 122K)

I wrote it off initially and I've never been so wrong. I was moved by it many times.

Only person I didn't care for was Joan. Whores herself out, starts talking like she's a big shot caller, tries to play with the big boys and fails miserably, then tries to blackmail the McCann boss.

The characters were so complex, the show could keep digging into their psyches for years and you’d still discover something new and surprising about them.

Its because you're a pleb.
Show was considered to dark for housewifes to watch so starting with season 3 there was a lot more girly drama instead of man struggles and more and more very basic 'humour' herp de derp pissing in pants funneh xd.
Its a constant with shows that get unexpected attention but aimed for just one season with one strong idea. Characters dont evolve, they devolve into somthing less interesting. If you, as you say, get to like it more and more with each passing episode it means you're a fucking faggot who cant understand anything depper than a sitcom.

Attached: 1271908372831.jpg (208x288, 17K)

>"Mr user, you and I are going to address that insult!"

Attached: 6759748.jpg (620x400, 25K)

Except last season, that was a real let down.

Watching 3rd season now and I just cant accept that Legasov is in there. Chernobyls perfomance just melted with the image of an actor for me.

So is it worth watching frens?
I watched the first episode and felt it was ok so far

Attached: 2626b5d4.jpg (224x134, 8K)

all seasons are good
season 4 and 5 is the best TV has ever been

Classic dont-understand-the-end-core.

To paraphrase the guy that made The Sopranos, people watch hundreds of hours of these shows, claim to be fans and then reveal they didn't understand what they were watching the entire time. Bit of a downer for a writer really.

It is not a show for dumb frogposters.

The first season is probably the weakest, and the pilot is even weaker. But it's honestly one of (if not THE) all time greatest shows ever made.

>boring, pandering show that only appeals to fucking retards
>filled with hackneyed references to the 50's and 60's
>"omg MLK dieded!"
awful show

Yes

Its both comfy and disturbing. There is not a single 'good' character. They all have one or two likable traits but all of them are rotten and you wouldnt want to be around them, but at the same time the show makes you feel something those characters feel, even if its desperation, thoughts of suicide or drinking yourself untill you pass out.
By the way if you saw one, why would you ask here to watch or not? Decide for yourself.

Got any non-hackneyed references to world events from the 1950s and 1960s you'd like to share with us Champ?

Why do them at all? What did the moon landing episode add except commentary on the moon landing that has already been given a million times? The MLK episode was the worst though.
>racism bad
Wow. Bravo.

Yeah, a lot of Mad Men actors played roles in LA Noire.

It's probably the most rewatchable show ever. Also my favorite.

Fuck off Waterloo was one of the best episodes in the show

Attached: THE KING ORDERED IT.png (935x658, 1.5M)

>What did the moon landing episode add except commentary on the moon landing that has already been given a million times?

If that is a serious question, I'd stick to Transformers films maybe.

The fourth episode was where everything clicked into place for me

there is no "story" that's what makes the show so good
you fucking pleb

It's funny that you think Mad Men is any better than Transformers kek

youtube.com/watch?v=72VXMjO14oc

>haha a man stooping so low to the point of soiling himself is le le le le le funni!!!1 xDDDD :D
I think Breaking Bad is more your speed

>sjw tranny angry that one of the best shows of in recent times has a pretty much all white cast with a cis white male lead so resorts to larping as a bitter conservative to try and discredit the show
stop it

Yuo

This fatass got to fuck Hildy also known as the best girl

Who hurt you?

>Punished Kenneth
>Fallen account executive

Attached: aaron-staton-mad-men.jpg (900x506, 106K)

You are literally Don