OMG ARCHER!!! MONTY PYTHON!! GAME OF THRONES!! BOJACK HORSEMAN! LAST AIRBENDER!!!! DIE HARD!! ADVENTURE TIME!! STAR...

>OMG ARCHER!!! MONTY PYTHON!! GAME OF THRONES!! BOJACK HORSEMAN! LAST AIRBENDER!!!! DIE HARD!! ADVENTURE TIME!! STAR WARS!!! RICK AND MORTY!!!!! TIM AND ERIC!!! ERIC ANDRE! SAM HYDE!! SEINFELD!!! SOUTH PARK!!!! PEWDIEPIE!!!! SILVAGUNNER!!! ALWAYS SUNNY!!! SOPRANOS!!! SUPERHEROES!!! ANIME!!! FRASIER!! MASTER AND COMMANDER!! TAXI DRIVER!! BABY DRIVER!!! DRIVE! PULP FICTION!! INGLORIOUS BASTERDS!! KUROSAWA!! 2001!!! DR STRANGELOVE!! FORREST GUMP!!! CRONENBERG!!! JURASSIC PARK!!! SPAGHETTI WESTERNS!!! BACK TO THE FUTURE!!! BUFFY!!! FIREFLY!! ARNIE!! STALLONE! AIRPLANE!! NAKED GUN!!! SUPERBAD!! THE SHINING!!! CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY!!! WARHAMMER 40K!!!
What are some other essential sòykinos?

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

???

STAR WARS !!!!

(i base my personality about 3 ok flicks released 40 years ago)

what's your favorite movie?

>If I name a ton of popular pieces of media from many different genre I'm sure to piss SOMEONE off
>Just think of all the flaming replies I'll get so I can giggle to myself and feel good about my existence because someone recognized something I did for more than 2 seconds
>Tee Hee I'm so naughty
Last page here we go

Still hasn't added Blade Runner 2049 aka Söy Runner 2049

go on

Attached: 1537272976010.png (693x496, 42K)

your posted started well enough then you included media that isn’t beloved by soiboys at all, outing yourself as nothing more than a projecting numale NPC blissfully unaware of his own nature. pic related, if you’re still too retarded to realize OP, is you

Attached: 7702F2E9-7DBC-4C64-802B-551B4F207A0A.jpg (644x800, 35K)

add that one anime people wont shut up about in online video games.

Forrest Gump

Oh fuck I forgot, will definitely remember in this evening's thread

post*

Evangelion?

No its a modern one. Jojo or something

oh shit Jojo
yeah sòys are obsessed with that shit...will remember to put that in my next thread

>didn’t mention LoTR
Based

>didn't mention bojack
the actual state of OP

literally the 3rd thing i mentioned

sorry meant to say 4th, im on my phone lol

unironically literally what did he mean by this?

>OMG FORREST GUMP!!

Attached: 1517931015484.jpg (387x437, 41K)

>Why yes, of course my favourite filmmakers include Andrei Tarkovsky, Masaki Kobayashi and Federico Fellini. How could you tell?

Attached: 1518667031266.jpg (600x900, 148K)

Definitely missing
>KEANU REEVES!! BILL MURRAY!! THE OFFICE!!
Snap to it OP

noted, will be in the next thread

>no reddit letter media

Holy shit now THIS is discussion

Based OP. The last sane men on Yea Forums must work together and expose the sòyboys.

Missing the basedboy's favorite hobby: videogames

dab dab dab

>all popular things is for soibois
I don't usually use these words, but have sex

The ultimate lesson that can be learned from these kinds of threads is that being overly enthusiastic about any form of media is incredibly soi.

The definition of basedkino is anything you consume.

Train autism > vidyagaem autism

Nice falseflag, soitard.

seething redditor