How did you find Yea Forums?

I started coming here once /r/freefolk was flooded by idiots and I decided to stay for the sneed memes

Attached: 1558429907611.jpg (720x720, 72K)

came to the site by way of Encyclopedia Dramatica, although i remember reading about in Time

inb4 cancer

fuck you, Yea Forums's been dying of cancer for 15 years now

Warwick Davis

2015, for the primaries of course! FUCK 2016 election newfags

I'm an /int/ellectual but I decided to wander on the website.
I didn't want to check Yea Forums at first because I was afraid it would only be about obscure movies for kinoisseurs, but then I saw it was just capeshit, simpsons, star wars and harry potter meme

I found Yea Forums back in 1986 when it was mentioned on Howard Stern.

Formerly redditor

Attached: 1536091460660.png (1280x720, 304K)

My discord group decided to raid this place.

>Gods, I was strong back then.

We will never get a prequel series, right?

I fled to Yea Forums after the fall of Berlin in 1945 and it's been my home ever since.

One of my friends in school told me about it, he’s now married with 3 kids and I’m still here. Haha.

Stayed on Yea Forums waiting for a board for television and film. When it was created I came here and never left.

I also watched all of your disgusting redditors, /pol/tards and phone-posting normies destroying this board.

Attached: df.jpg (96x156, 8K)

The 2016 election

I overheard one of the elders speak of it in our yearly Zionist gathering.

kek'd

I visit /H/ere for entertainment

oprah told me about the hacker known as Yea Forums so I went to reddit and they told me the /got/ threads here were pretty good

Casually wandered in during 2009, been on Yea Forums since the silver age(2007) between Yea Forums, Yea Forums and Yea Forums.

How did phone-posting ruin the board?

Came around 2009/10, was a noob on Yea Forums realised it sucked and stopped being funny, came here for movie recommendations

Came here in 2008 to meme avatar

You are part of the problem if you have to ask.

T... Thanks, you too

[/spoiler] love you user

Back to /pol/ oskar

Been here since Boxxy so 10 yeras has passed.

Best meme: ISHYGDDT

Been here since 2009.

started on Yea Forums around 2009 stayed there for 6 months and migrated to Yea Forums and then Yea Forums

Like 4 years ago when the you guys are cool, don't go to place meme began.
Morbid curiosity. I've since left but check it out from time to time.

I came from reddit since I heard you had good memes here (the non racist ones)

I came here from Yea Forums in 2011 when it was getting overrun by risk threads.

I started posting on Yea Forums around 2005. One day accidentally clicked on Yea Forums, I don't remember when, but it's been a while now.

10 years ago or something. Hard to keep track of time when every day is the same.

Misc, /fit/, Yea Forums around s3 of L O S T

Started on /pol/ and then I came here to BTFO libtards.

2016 when trump won, I love triggering the libs

>Yea Forumstard knobgobbling tranny loving low IQ degenerate blames others for the state of the board

Bottom text.

It'd just end up as more Targ dicksucking and show how EVIL Robert truly was.

You are part of the problem

these are the majority of people that make up this website now. Disgusting

the past 5 years or so Iv been very very depressed. like in bed all day everyday depressed. somehow I just turned up here. Its like that for alot of us. we just appeared here one day while depressed. like it was calling to us.

hello me

Former 2006/2007 era Yea Forumstard, then /pol/ from 2015 until the IQ scores dropped dramatically, now Yea Forums because I legitimately want to discuss television and cinema with autists

you have to go back

/pol/cels have ruined this board like they ruined their lives and families.

Based

To shitpost about Game of Thrones, but not from Reddit

Also that was 2013

Go back to your containment zone please pea brain

rent free

I wanted to post about dragon wars

Attached: 6340863316_e21fced793_b.jpg (900x900, 396K)

>redditourist falling for redditourist falseflag
Pottery.

i first arrived to Yea Forums because i was told they had free comic book scans, which they did. then it was just board-surfing. i was on /x/ for a while, then Yea Forums. eventually made it to Yea Forums

I didn't find Yea Forums. Yea Forums found me.

Attached: flangerhanger.png (494x431, 217K)

Eternal newfag brought to Yea Forums through Habbo Hotel, eventually expanded to other boards, lurked a lot, stuck with Yea Forums mainly for L O S T. I tend to bounce around between certain boards, but I always come back here. I still don't know why.

Attached: 1308707514984.jpg (723x721, 168K)

Been here since gamergate 8/14. But I started on /pol/

Came from Yea Forums here back in the good old days of Yea Forums in 2010. don't why I'm still here this place is kill, no more fun allowed

Attached: 1382415308564.jpg (2534x3400, 1.9M)

>phone-posting normies destroying this board
:middle_finger|type_1_2: Faggot

Found Yea Forums in 07. Then moved to Yea Forums and /fit/. Occasionally /x/. Been here off and on since.

I dunno. Somewhere in the early 2000's when I had no other place to go. It's been so long now.

I came here from /r9k/.

phone posting results in a generally lower form of discussion because they do quick short driveby posts and usually never return to actually talk about anything. kinda like redditors posting stupid jokes for karma

Pissing in a sea of piss.

Misc used to be my fav. That place is dead since they banned all the cool brahs

Yea Forums didn't exist in the early 2000s. You are a redditor.

People that think phoneposting ruined everything are the same shitters that blame /pol/ for everything under the sun and can't stop fucking complaining about /pol/. You faggots ruined /q/ and then you ruined /qa/ when it was new.

/r/The_Donald brought me to /pol/, then here.

>I didn't want to check Yea Forums at first because I was afraid it would only be about obscure movies for kinoisseurs, but then I saw it was just capeshit, simpsons, star wars and harry potter meme

you understand that you're the problem right?

Attached: 1545282911346.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>all the sincere replies itt of people pretending anybody actually gives a shit
Lmao this is literally Blog Post: The Thread

jennifer lawrence fappening

Attached: 1558878553663.gif (245x281, 272K)

I was on r9k and someone posted a bane meme and I laughed so I reverse image searched it and found a Yea Forums thread in the archives and then I started browsing Yea Forums

Attached: hound btfos leddit.webm (720x480, 2.75M)

I've browsed Yea Forums and /sci/ on and off since 2010, then started using Yea Forums around 2015. I can't remember what made me start, but now I can't stop.

have sex, incel

I came here from reddit too because i'm a huge faggot who loves to jerk off to white girls getting fucked by black guys and vote democrat.

Wtf asshole

Why are you unhappy?

/r9k/ is that way ^, incel

Phone posting results in a generally lower form of discussion because it opens the board to people who just use phones and don't have a computer or laptop and those kinds of people are both high in number and generally fucking plebs is what it is.

it's on Yea Forums

Back to your containment boards, spergybois.

Yea Forums invented bobbyposting. I can’t stand how reddit claims every Yea Forums meme months later as their own

I haven't been on r9k in years

You're lucky I don't know where you live because I'd beat the shit out of you in front of your mom before fucking her