Wtf

wtf

Attached: mu.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Box shaped flashlight eh, lemme give this a try...oh, modeled after yourself, nice, second price

Attached: 1560170403233.jpg (657x527, 67K)

Formerly tamzarian

Sneed

Shut the fuck up and don't ever respond to any of my threads again.

Very based reply, no hint of cringe.
highly unbased replies, maybe even veering into cringe territory

Board ▼ Settings Home
Yea Forums - Television & Film
...Anonymous
06/11/19(Tue)01:52:13 No.116466423
43 KB
43 KB JPG
wtf
...Anonymous
06/11/19(Tue)01:55:51 No.116466530
67 KB
67 KB JPG
(OP) #
Box shaped flashlight eh, lemme give this a try...oh, modeled after yourself, nice, second price
#
...Anonymous
06/11/19(Tue)01:57:46 No.116466598
(OP) #
Formerly tamzarian
# #
...Anonymous
06/11/19(Tue)01:58:55 No.116466626
(OP) #
Sneed
# #
...Anonymous
06/11/19(Tue)01:59:42 No.116466648
#
#
Shut the fuck up and don't ever respond to any of my threads again.
...Anonymous
06/11/19(Tue)01:59:52 No.116466658
#
Very based reply, no hint of cringe.
#
#
highly unbased replies, maybe even veering into cringe territory

5 / 1 / 6 / 1
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

sneed

shut up this is my thread and i love sneed

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

Cringe
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Sneedsons meet the Sneedsons they're a modern Sneed age family.
From the, town of Sneedrock
They're a Sneed right out of history.

Attached: 1522862561179.jpg (766x960, 82K)

yea, based

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

everyone shut the fuck up

Attached: 1558672626862.jpg (424x640, 67K)

Attached: jt.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>"OH yes i'm really enjoying this.... "esteemed clam"

Excuse me mr gucci loafers

FUCK OFF FAGGOT, I WILL NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP AND I WILL ALWAYS RESPOND TO YOUR THREADS!!!!!

SNEED

SNEED

SNEED

SNEED

SNEED

Sneed feed and seed

chuck and sneed are in the house tonight

all hope is lost now that the sneed niggers have teamed up with the discord trannies.

fuck this reddit board and this stupid meme, im out

chuck
fuck
suck

i just enter simpsons thread to see if the day sneedposters die a horrible, slow death arrived yet.

formerly outside the house

If you go by new york time you can post simpsons threads between morning and lunch

Dude. It’s been two years. If it hasn’t been banned now, it never ever will be.
Until Yea Forums shuts down in about 3 years

that's against the law seymour

What did Sneedmour meant by this?

yea, sneed

honestly a wonderful post, please commend this man more, Yea Forums

I sneedmend for you, user, for this based (formerly unbased) post.

Base

Holy shit wtf happened here?

based

fuck, i think you're right. I hate this shit because it reminds me of twitch fags spamming their nigger emotes.

yea, i’m thinking i’m sneed

you're a farmer?

dont be racist

>potentially great
hahahahahahaha

Steamed Hams > Sneed

Sneed Hams

Sneed, Kappa, 4Head, LUL, OMEGALUL, FeelsGoodMan, FeelsGreatMan, FeelsChuckMan, Kappa sneed 77, Pog formerly PogChamp // monkaS