Keanu Reeves

>Asian father
>White mother

Is he the most breathtaking man in Hollywood currently, Yea Forums?

Also, what do we think about his roles and career?

Attached: Keanu-Reeves-Scene-From-Always-My-Maybe.jpg (1024x511, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qN1YEx1XbXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Truly a sneedian man

The true about hapas is
The white male DNA is the weakness

Whereas
>Asian mother
>White father
Are all incel retards. Really says something doesn't it...

Cyberpunk 2077 looks like shit, but I can't resist the urge to pal around with Keanu in a game.

My man be knowin dna all good n shieet

>asian father
>white mother
hahaha RICED lmao

>His father, an American from Hawaii, is of Chinese-Hawaiian, English, Irish, and Portuguese descent.

It's because AMWF couples are so rare because white women have high standards that they usually go for good looking Asians IF they do go for Asians whereas WMAF couples vary from decent to dogshit ugly

Keanue is BASED

Seriously, why are AM/WF spawns more chad than the opposite?

Cary Fukunaga
Keanu
Brandon Lee
Steve Aoki

Nice try Ching Ching

keanus father was an incel retard?

It's also because asian women wear more makeup than any other race and are way fucking better at it. Most of them are trolls underneath and you dont really know until they pop out a chingy little buck toothed goblin hapa

Attached: 332u4r.jpg (889x500, 51K)

Kill yourself faggot scum

Why is he so weird now? He acts really really weird in interviews, in e3 too

People who fetishsize their spouses create a weird family dynamic.

Because asian women really like white men, but white men still like white women more. This means that white men will try and get with white women, if they fail they might fallback on asian women who are easy for them to get with.This means that the white men who date asian women tend to be of a lower caliber then those who can get white women. With asian male/ white female its the opposite case, since white women generally do not find asian men attractive, so only very high quality asian guys can get a white woman, like Bruce Lee for example.

fucked a tranny

>Keanu shilling

Attached: dershowitz.gif (444x250, 1.28M)

Back to /r9k/, "invincible" white boy.

Why are women suddenly finding him attractive? He even gets away with doing the hover hands.

He's probably dead inside, you can see it in his eyes

t. Incel chinkoid

Attached: 1558388186160.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

underage detected

Your just as bitter and gay as any white incel.

He's not a great actor and his range is pretty limited but he gives so much effort its hard to actually dislike anything he's in, and he just seems like an IRL all around fantastic guy. I genuinely feel like a production adding him will end up better because he doesn't seem content to just collect a paycheck, he wants to be involved. Even if he can't pull off a british accent to save his life that's pretty admirable.

He's more excited because he's Wick now, if you go back and watch his interviews during the first Matrix movies he's just as excitable. Favorite is
>Kick him in the head.. okay, PAH PAH PAH
even does the little motions.

He spent a while not really doing much of anything outside of minor roles and movies and then when he finally found a character he liked and got into the role he visibly bounced back. You can just tell he's happy to be doing anything again, and the great reception to his new character has to help out with that.

He is the ultimate unJUST.

at 54 he needs to grow a beard to look older. He should stop though because his patching Asian beard looks terrible

>Incel
>incel
reddit niggers

>He is the ultimate unJUST
memeing fuck he wasnt just to begin with. kill yourself.

??
I'm 24

Attached: 78c36e9a-3526-4a1a-87ee-c4aa07ccda88.jpg (486x470, 65K)

>Asian father
keanu's father wasn't even half chink
>His father, an American from Hawaii, is of Chinese-Hawaiian, English, Irish, and Portuguese descent

Can't act

>he wasnt just to begin with
>No major roles for over a decade
>Doesn't seem very enthusiastic in interviews
>Doesn't seem interested in returning to work.
>About to turn 50
>Now he's started his own franchise based off a wholly original work that's only making more with each installment and thrust him back into the limelight as a big action star, and his likeness is enough to get people cheering.

You don't have to be Brandon to be JUST,

Him
Shia
Bale
Benicio

all Living Gods

I like that he is in cyberpunk, but why does he have to look the same jhon wick?

im an ugly as shit asian but have fucked quality 7-9 tier white women throughout my time
from norwegian to blue eyed germans to light eyed persians to blonde haired peruvians to bongs and swedes and some dutch bitch
just dont be a fucking sperg and be interesting enough to want to hang around and horny enough to take initiative with everything

my dick is a picky motherfucker too so it doesnt get hard for fat slobs or pathetic fuglys

not every role is neo kiddo, the guy has been popular and a household name for 30 years. dumb fucks zoomer.

White men will breed all the asian women! Then hapas will be the new whites!

Any White Woman is a 7-9 for an Asian lmao. Also nice larp

>suddenly
Were you alive at any point during the 90s?

why do you keep trying to push this narrative every day user? are you 14 and just saw wick or something? what's the story here?

You should really kill yourself then.

I was born in 1995.
I know Keanu is a famous actor, but I honestly did not know he's a heartthrob. Girls usually hate asians.
And.. getting away with hover hands? Really?

see

Attached: 1560145013865.png (736x721, 421K)

>thinks DNA has a gender

Attached: 1536727615901.png (584x553, 672K)

Kill yourself zoomer nigger, you know nothing about keanu or life. I hope you and your disgusting cunt of a mother both get cancer.

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

Jesus, I just asked why do girls find Keanu attractive. From your defensive reaction, it sounds like you're a bit gay for him. Faggot.

>I was born in 1995

Attached: 1552781182008.jpg (1242x728, 429K)

White incels really be desperate out there bruh

Attached: OHNONONO.jpg (1300x812, 298K)

>why are women attracted to a handsome man?
I know he's not the trannies you pull yourself to zoom zoom.

t. boomer

>Always Be My Maybe
>Keanu plays himself.
Classic.

Keanu's dad was pretty ugly. Not a Kpop guy by any means

>t. boomer
zoomers out themselves so easily these days

Attached: 1529029301289.jpg (655x752, 83K)

1995 is not zoomer

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

Either you're gay for him or you're one of those women that I was talking about that lets him get away with hover hands and it hit a nerve with you.

Talk about shitty taste. He's ugly and a garbage actor.

Attached: IMG_20190610_090440.jpg (2048x2048, 250K)

>Asian father
>"Reeves"
Fucking moron. Reeves isn't even a hapa.

His father was a quarter-asian you mong.

Mid 90 to mid 2000s, 90s born queers were a mistake regardless. you're all feminised gay niggers who are proud to be ignorant.

>ChinkSelectionBias.jpg

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

Whatever you say, Mr. Gay-for-ugly-aging-asians

why are asians trying to claim a hawaiian?

Attached: 1544425039986.jpg (800x473, 70K)

>>Asian father

Explains the perversion.

Attached: GettyImages-468493426.jpg (2100x3000, 442K)

Hawaiians are Asians, retard

I completely agree with both of you. I always love Based Keanu no matter what.

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

you're breathtaking

>white mother

fuck, was thinking about Bruce Lee
I mean
>Asian father

hamill was the ultimate unjust

Attached: 2f5c3b2584da57dae3d2f0d9f3770bb0.jpg (1024x1541, 113K)

i wish the idea of cyberpunk in this game was less cheesy and actually sleek and futuristic. fuck that 80s neon lights shit, we need a fresh design for cyberpunk

They're like 1/3rd asian.

Isn't that just Deus Ex?

I like that it's basically just a bladerunner game.

>sleek
>cyberpunk
pick one

The Syndicate reboot was already that but nobody liked it.

There's nothing wrong with it visually, it just looks like shit as a game.

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

oh noes!

Attached: 1560234682224.jpg (1300x1025, 307K)

dean cain is tiny

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

that's why I fixed this shitty image by stating (almost all) over 6 feet

thats a lot of irrelevant flip nobodies

I can go on forever but I am not an assburger small dicked asian and neither am I an overweight pathetic fag who has yellow fever

Attached: 1560234682224.jpg (1454x1024, 338K)

>Vanessa Hudgens
Peenoise are barely asian

Im a white male aged 18-49. Im thin but not underweight.

shut the fuck up you retarded wh*te zoomer

>be wfam
>over six feet

Riddle me this user

Keanu Reeves is getting the reddit Nic Cage meme treatment and I’m not sure why. Expect to see his career fizzle into VOD action films if it keeps up

You're breathtaking

>white women have high standards
Also all white women are whores

how can you be aged 18-49?

Hes literally 3% asian
Actually hapa subreddit is mad about him since hes the most famous hapa and inaccurate portrayal of am average hapa male which leads to more asiam women wanting to have children with white men

There's a selection bias to this that works in the favour of the children. For an Asian man to acquire a white woman, he has to be either extremely attractive or extremely successful as white women are statistically the least likely group to date outside their race in the US, coupled with the fact that Asian men are considered the least desirable male group. Basically the children of AMWF couples will have absolute Chang Thunderwang dads a decent portion of the time.

You're an idiot.

YOURE BREATHTAKING

just look at and save it for future use

You should kill your self.

kill yourself zoomer nigger

I legitimately can't imagine being a white guy and complaining about sex or the dating scene. Living life as a white guy is literally fucking easy mode. Women literally get on their knees begging for a white boyfriend.

And yet there are people here who are ACTUALLY white male virgins well into their 20s. It's fucking astounding.

I call Bullshit on that, user.

Attached: C4npLfRVUAE1Nue.jpg (720x960, 107K)

It's 230am go-to bed

Attached: 1559712477159.jpg (650x563, 52K)

These aren't mutually exclusive, you know. You can be promiscuous and selective at the same time.

This is true, if you’re at least normal looking and white you can snag pussy regularly 80% of the time if you’re not going for 9/10s white chicks, in which case you need a money and maybe a super car at this point.

Also white women selectively fuck niggers

Wrong, they selectively fuck me. I am the only person who has ever had sex in human history. Son.

why is the white girl always a qt, we traded these nice qt girls for asian and hispanic thots

White roasties can have small tic tac dics
Chad white men only fuck Asian qts and Latinas

And their Predecessors will fuck their Predecessors going full Circle and restoring the white gene...

I know a guy personally who had a kid with an Asian girl and his kid's super autistic. Like if he wasn't 7, he would regularly browse Yea Forums

and so the white race will be preserved in all its purity

how old is the mother and father?

Big Tits and Ass usually are the factors.

Totally agree. Was legit thinking about that today
>played one of the most iconic characters to ever exist
>did small roles no one really cared about
>came back as the joker
>once the series ended, older and struggling even more
>miss out even a slight chance of being in the prequels of your biggest role
>get fat and depressed
>finally get to play your big role again
>get fit, grow a decent beard, prove you're still a good actor
>start getting bigger roles again
Thank god man. I swear I thought he died awhile ago because we never heard anything from him

Attached: Z6K0lPv.png (1225x944, 1.35M)

Dad's 36. I think the moms like 31?

>asian father
his own dad is a hapa though

Based hamill

YOURE BREATHTAKING

big Hawaiian cock filling chinese womb with semen

>asian bud hooked me up with his cousin
>ended up snagging himself a white-hispanic girl
why cant yall just look out for your bros

youtube.com/watch?v=qN1YEx1XbXk

YOU'RE ALL BREATHTAKING

REMINDER
Keanu is a cog in the ZOG.

Attached: 1560157089306.jpg (721x743, 138K)

>Viktor Tsoi
Man it still hurts and i wasn't even alive when he was a thing. Very talented to bad most of Yea Forums doesn't even know him.

the only reason why HAPA kids are ugly is nothing to do with the race but rather the circumstances in which the two choose to make babies with each other
we all know that a white guy dating an asian girl is highly stigmatized as an UGLY white guy finding a cheap wife who can’t even speak english, so basically a genetically inferior white male breeds with an average to below average asian female resulting in ugly offspring
now this doesn’t mean white men are inferior, more so that more frequently white men who seek asian females are genetically inferior and their children regardless of race will always be inferior, but of course there are good looking genetically superior white men who mate with average to above average asian females but because the frequency of this is relatively lower in previous generations were the language barrier was more prevalent (HAPAs born 90s and below- with higher chances of parents having language barriers), we see that most HAPAS are ugly now because of inferior white men mating with asian females, but thanks to the communication era we are seeing more interracial couples that don’t fall under this parameter
and asian men also generally create better HAPAS because most asian men are ugly as fuck but only the top 1% have the chance to mate with a white woman and they’d have to have fairly decent genetics like good frame, tall height, and handsome features so the HAPAs we see with asian fathers are statistically lower than with WMAF
so in conclusion, this generally doesn’t have to do with any race being inferior, but rather the choice of choosing a partner due to the lowest denominator of the gene pool being desperate to find an easy copulating partner

This. It's bizarre.
All the ragey Keanu fans in this thread are reddit too ("if you don't like muh epic asian action man, you're a zoomer and a nigger!")

Was Keanus father completely Asian?

Because look at Brandon Lee, he doesn't look Asian or remotely like Bruce Lee - I think the reason is that Bruce Lee was 1/4 European one of his grandmothers was a White woman

So really Brandon is 5/8 white rather than 1/2

Attached: BL_Podcast_Artwork_ep91_v3_color.jpg (1000x667, 64K)

>all this racial math
meanwhile Obama is just straight up black

You should have seen how people in the South bent themselves into pretzels with terms like quadroon and octaroon back in the 19th century

>YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

You're breathtaking

Here's to you based Keanu

no no, YOU're breathtaking :3

Attached: 1535159157195.jpg (768x768, 109K)

Attached: 1514122374379.jpg (700x700, 133K)

Based Keanu understanding the power that is the fullbodied flavour of the Kettle Chip.

Attached: reevesenelmetro.jpg (560x750, 77K)

YOU’RE BREATHTAKING

Attached: 1516824621206.jpg (900x1200, 127K)

reeves is dead inside. if you ever see some of his interviews you can see the signs. he probably has lingering trauma and ptsd that he just absorbed until it eventually became a part of him

Attached: 1560146887483.jpg (1429x816, 234K)

>have an english mother
>can't do a convincing english accent in dracula

Attached: hmm cat.jpg (572x621, 104K)

Attached: 1536658965059.png (984x1266, 1.39M)

>He likes the Apple Clean White Future
fag

>/r/asianmasculinity:were proud asians ching ching
>/r/masculinity:where the white women at
pick 2

>we need a fresh design for cyberpunk
Oh look, another millennial who wants to reinvent something for no fucking reason other than "we millennials changed something yay".

You morons really outdid yourselves when you took "casual wear" and renamed it "normcore".

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

>>the only reason why HAPA kids are ugly is nothing to do with the race but rather the circumstances in which the two choose to make babies with each other
Wrong; the mixture is the reason

>Viktor tsoi
beat me to it, was just gonna post that example. My ukranian friend was blasting out some ruski punk and I had to look it up. I can't even understand a word but damn he is good

According to Coppola, Keanu had a good English accent at audition, but kept working at it for some reason until he got the awful one we're now stuck trudging through in Dracula.

oh and the fact that his band is literally called kino should make him a Yea Forums hit

Attached: 1523989239313.jpg (1920x1278, 435K)

it's quite true (or can be)
the old days are over white boi

Now I have to jerk off to Mayli again,thanks user.

He has cool movies, some of his earlier work is a little cringe but which actor had ZERO cringe? His acting got better.
In real life, he's an actual angel.

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

>tfw you realize that the reason he's so into playing John wick is that he has experienced the same brutal loss and sadness, except with nobody to blame or take revenge on, so he trains judo and shooting to get out his pain and frustration in the movies

He's too good for us. I'm glad his career has taken off again.

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

He fucks trannies. Anything he does is rendered void.

Attached: 1504141746333.jpg (420x410, 17K)

Attached: 1496534234407.jpg (620x828, 80K)

this

Implying you wouldn't fuck this?

Attached: 1560241504569.jpg (675x1200, 151K)

delet this