What are his capeshit powers again? Unfunny douchebag?

What are his capeshit powers again? Unfunny douchebag?

His role/character is more forced than the whatherbucket SJW marvel-cunt.

He's a foil for the real super-shits, amirite?

Attached: Will-Star-Lord-regain-his-powers-in-Guardians-3-805949.jpg (590x350, 46K)

his powers are feeding and seeding

He’s half god

I've had enough
Fuck this reddit board, I'm out

sneed and chuck

formerly in

s____ f____ s_____

Give Marvel a break, without their quipping retards theyd be forced to put some actual effort into their 3/10 plots.

Half god. The rest is the fact that even if he is a douche, he is actually, at least in-universe with that universe's logic, a very clever tactician and strategist.
Remember that he would have beaten Thanos if not for being an immature guy.

In the comics he at least has an element gun or something. It can shoot fire, ice, electricity, etc.

He lost his powers in the second GotG movie, fucktard

Can go on the shitter, take a piss first, drop a loaf and leave the bathroom not smelling like shit. He is indeed, the most powerfull being, on par with Captain Twatvell.

>3/10 plots
ENDGAME
3/10

think b4 u poast.

His power is having more charisma than anyone in the DC lineup.

he's banging arnie's daughter

What are his capeshit powers again?

Attached: the snark kiniggit.jpg (600x300, 36K)

>Endgame being above a 3/10 with a bloated time travel plot, a bloated cast forgettable score and more quips
At least wipe the shit from your mouth before you try to pass it off as real food.

He has a cool helmet and rocket boots

So many times in that movie they could have ended Thanos right there if they weren't such soft cunts.
Should have taken a page from Thanos book

is that supposed to be impressive?

Spoiler that shit man! You're telling me he made rocket into boots?

He's wealthy.

His power is getting repeatedly cucked while the normies laugh at the suffering that is his life. At the end of the day, Memelord is the only real human bean in the MCU.

He can dance