I just watched Raiders of the Lost Ark for the first time, and I'm pretty sure I hate Indiana Jones

So I was coerced/talked into/ok let's just call it what it really is, bullied into watching this movie with my Discord squad

For a movie from the early 80s I did like it quite a bit, but I am fairly certain that I fuckin' hate Indiana Jones as a person/entity

Constantly self-serving, always out for himself
Straight up bullies Marion for like 90% of the film
I'm pretty sure he's in a relationship with her when she's underage pre-movie
He's lazy and whines a lot
He has every opportunity to escape but constantly keeps trying to get the Ark, something he doesn't even really want

He is a shithouse person and all of his side characters are better people than he is
I wish the movie was about Marion instead, shit I would take Alfred Molina or John Rhys Davies instead

ALSO THIS MOVIE WAS PG AND I SAW LOTS OF FACE MELTY HEADSHOTTY THINGS I am scarred for life

Anybody else not a fan of this devastatingly evil human? Also are the other two movies like this or nah

Attached: 51K8ouYrHeL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 41K)

kys zoomer

as evil as he is, and destructive as he is, he's still the good guy in the end

Go dilate

Here's a (you) for effort. Keep trying and one day you might manage to fit in little redditor.

What the fuck kind of name is Indiana? Fucking jews

He is kind of shit. His based father is better.

Attached: B9B1E119-9EC0-4442-977E-C6CF18F1FBCC.jpg (250x337, 24K)

Oh it's another "this classic film that is beloved by many ia actually bad" thread. Apparently LOTR and Alien are shit too. And the Star Wars OT.

Disney shills at it again, trying to make people forget better movies existed in the past.
Just keep watching capeshit, good goy

100% agree. Le loveable rogue archetype is so reddit and onions. He plays the same kind of character again with Han Solo and I hated that fag too. They’re the influence for other zoomer loveable curmudgeon characters like Morty and Stewie

>I'm pretty sure he's in a relationship with her when she's underage pre-movie
Fucking Lucas wanted the character to be underaged, in the movie.
Ford and Spielberg told him that was fucking retarded and so it's not just a little piece of backstory.
Unironically it was a different time though. Teens were fair game.

>discord squad

Attached: zoom.jpg (443x455, 33K)

>bullied into watching this movie with my Discord squad

Attached: trash opinion.jpg (680x680, 81K)

Yeah but he beats up Nazis and that balances his cosmic karma

Attached: 45EFF2DE-46A9-4BE4-8525-2C0270F0F6FC.jpg (520x514, 42K)

Indiana is literally /our guy/.

Attached: 1527119345680.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Raiders of the Lost Cunny

>Lost
He knew right where to find it.

Hi resetera again!

How sad is your life that you repost the same shitpost within 5 mins of the last thread being removed?

Spielberg likes em young! He rapes so hard they die from anal blockage!

kys chapo traphouse

>with my Discord squad
I stopped reading right there. Are you a literal discord trannie? Was the fucking /pol/ meme real this whole time?!

>i wish the movie was about Marion instead
VERY progressive!

I remember the Indiana Jones books that were printed touched on it a little, and kind of confused teenage me. Like it was written that it sounded like she was just a younger sister but Indiana acted like he was raiding that museum.

its the name of his childhood dog i believe
his real name is henry i think

Henry Jones Jr.

What does it mean, this “Junior”?

Return had a noticeable drop in quality due to ewoks and some sections of Jabba's palace

drop in quality =/= bad considering how good ANH and ESB are, ROTJ has some of the best scenes in the series

>He plays the same kind of character again in the 2 SW movies that came out before Indy existed

>bullied into watching this movie with my Discord squad

Attached: 1552525880460.jpg (1631x1373, 1.13M)

discord tranny