''when a man doesn't sleep with you right away, oh, it's not because he respects you; it's because he has a small dick''

>''when a man doesn't sleep with you right away, oh, it's not because he respects you; it's because he has a small dick''

LOL!
youtu.be/QQXGEd-8Hws

Attached: AliWong_2017_800.jpg (800x792, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38
youtube.com/watch?v=RoHpqb5p9u8
youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got a minute in, couldn't take any more. you win this round op

roastie comments under the video gave me cancer

I guess ur just triggered XD
men have been shaming women for thousands of years but women do it one time and it's a calamity!!!!!

She's funny. Non-virgin adults realize this.

She's right, if you really respected a woman you'd have sex.

It's true thought

why do women think its shocking when they say vulgar things? everyone already knows women are vulgar

It's not fair that I was born with just a small 8'' dick when you need at least 12'' to pleasure a woman.

Attached: 128248613147.jpg (429x297, 100K)

Nope. Just wanted head.

If a woman asked me to have sex immediately I wouldn't oblige because I have a small dick, or because I "respect" her, if anything its the opposite. The kind of girl who fucks immediately is the kind you should run away from.

"Sleeping with a woman right away" is rape unless they say so anyway. If a woman doesn't ask you to have sex right away its because they want money.

>That one dude with the essay in the comment replies
Yikes

Jews have been responsible for the deaths of billions but when it's done to them it's a shoah.

she hot

She's not wrong

Why wouldn't you sleep with a woman if she wants to?
Provided you aren't in a relationship and you find her attractive?

>tfw dated lots of girls in mid 20s
>just looking for sex first, other stuff later
>go out for coffee on first dates
>eventually bring up sex
>talk about past sexual experiences etc
>bring up that I have a huge dick when it's relevant
>ask if they want to go back to my place to watch movie
>out movie on
>half watch, half make up
>whip out dick to show my size
>100% success rate when I whip it out
>if I don't get sex the first date, i get a bj, or sex on the second date
>go on date with cute asian girl
>actually like her, decide to not whip dick out
>just watch movie (btw fuck howls moving castle and fuck gibli)
>make out with her but never push for more
>after 3rd date of not whipping dick out she never returns my texts
>mfw should've treat her like every other hoe and gone for the fuck right away

Attached: gayy.jpg (400x400, 23K)

No bull please

Attached: 1543380407892.jpg (215x229, 16K)

>Have sex: the movie

Because if she wants the d on the first date she's probably a skank

I can't even imagine what it's like having a big dick. Literal superpower.

no she's wong

all women are skanks. Some are just slightly less skanky and will make you wait til the second date.

Just wrap it up then

whenever i see her i go straight to cliphunter and watch an asa akira scene

her feet suck bbc

>feet
You're mentally ill and write like a black kid.

I can't stand her facial expressions. She's like a chink nigger. I want to smash her face.
>XD
>Being this upset
>Implying women don't shame men to a far more severe degree.

Men shame women when they act like stupid fucking whores. Women shame men for hair, height, dick size, income, and more probably. Women shame men for things they had no choice in having, and have no chance in changing. Women are garbage and should be treated as such.

I'm legitimately turned off by loose women. Even thongs a turnoff for me.

Ali Wong's lackluster tootsies must be the MOST boring toes dipped into her expensive ratchet roastie footwear. I'm so angry I could just shit.

I was just copying the comments user

>men have been shaming women for thousands of years but women do it one time.
yep she's the first woman to ever say anything mean about a man ever.

Holy shit this. The last girl I fucked was an uber skank like this dumb chink and I had genital warts popping up a week later.

some girls wear thongs every day as a comrfort thing. Also so you can't see their undies when they wear leggings

you're turned off by women who APPEAR loose.

>when a man doesn't sleep with you right away, oh, it's not because he respects you
accidentally letting slip it's shameful for her to have casual sex lmao

I've worn thongs and that's bullshit. Those girls are just sluts/don't want panties to show.

Almost everyone I know has seen my dick at some point

t. big dick guy

I made it 26 seconds. Women are so painfully unfunny.

Yes, I'm turned off by certain appearances and by how they act.

>virgins who can't get sex criticizing girls who want sex
It's like when poor people voted for Trump against their own best interests.

Tits or gtfo

Attached: 1558631167879.png (724x611, 99K)

You're not a dude,right?

Not a girl.

I am.

Stop wearing leggings you fucking whore

Every income bracket got a cut.

haha this so much!

>get approached by girl when we're both drunk at a party
>she has a boyfriend
>I don't sleep with her
>get made fun of by friends

SO

>second time, different girl
>she of course has a boyfriend
>she comes onto me wasted and I cave
>two days later the boyfriend comes over to my house and throws rocks through my windows and smashes my car with a bat
>call the cops, etc.

>the poor kid looks at everything in a very shallow and shortsighted way
Color me surprised. Tell your mom I'll be by for the lot rent later.

I got through about 3/4ths of it... the princess and the frog line made me snort but that's about it.

Ditto, you win this round, OP.

It's because of performance anxiety actually.

An unreserved but ultimately fair critique of Ali Wong's feet follows:
>archlet, barely any curvature
>toes appear too phallic, ridiculous
>Wikifeet page clearly indicates cosmetic surgery to fix toe alignments
>Soles as sexy as the paddle of an oar or a spatula
>Corpse-like complexion from bougie skin "brightening" treatments
>Lackadaisical foot hygiene and grooming habits
>Right foot's roastied nail beds indicate prolongued chronic infections and histories nail excision procedures
>Unimaginative toe nail colors
>Consistently failing to coordinate her eyewear and her pedicure
>Sandals make her toes appear like chastity-caged phalli
>Only wears designer shoes that cover 98% of her feet to hide the horrible truth
I could go on

women like this don't deserve us lads remember that. Let them have their chad fuccbois. I hope they die miserable and alone after turning 30

Illegal immigration disaffects the poor the most as well. Trump was the best vote unless you're a gibs minority.

>probably
I can guarantee you she's had every dick in town user

it's not good to hear about how women are size queens when your average but it's comedy by women and for women.
not much you can do about it.

when is this "chinese people" trend gonna die? they make one shit movie that retards flock to go see and now we gotta pretend they're talented and people wanna see them on tv? PFFT!

the take i was looking for

i got about 5 minutes ans 25 seconds into this
then i had to stop

her voice is like an ice pick to the brain

If you have a small dick, for the love of Goddess, PLEASE don't attempt to date. It'll save you a whole lotta embarrassment and it'll save us a whole lotta time.

t. the entire female gender

Attached: 1556447209707.webm (1920x816, 2.11M)

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon was fucking amazing. I worked with a gal who did purchasing from China for our company and we talked about that movie. She said that most Americans will never get that it's all based on a poem.

>keeps trying to talk back
Yes, that's the way to show you're not a trailer nigger. Moron.

Some women are just like that. I can't stand the sound of this one girl at work she makes me want to walk out into traffic during rush hour.

that panry flash triggered something animalistic in me, i NEED to BREED her so bad it hurts

too late, now carry my baby in your womb.

Why? You're still going to fuck me and it's not going to change the amount of enjoyment I get out of it.

This is true in my case.

I laughed at the homeless asian person joke

Fuck off Netflix shill. She's ugly and is an obnoxious cunt.

some ting wong?

Based caveman

Someone should dm her saying their brother committed suicide because of this joke.

Pasture chads votes for Trump. LA street shitters voted for Hillary. Get over it.

sage cuckold threads

>Implying I care what you think AFTER I came in you
I got what I wanted you dumb slut

Trumptards confirmed working for Satan.

Women don't care about male suicide, or female suicide, or anything that doesn't involve them specifically.

Attached: Iktf.png (500x332, 48K)

>Pasture chads
You mean all those welfare queens accepting corn subsidies?

Dumb, Asians are the biggest sluts of all.

t. future 2020 loser

We are all going to make it.

Per capita, liberal blacks make up a larger percentage of welfare recipients.

Soon they'll accept subsidies for raising crickets and you'll be happily eating your cricket burger at the local Cuckburger while rainbow flags fly in the parking lot you dunce

no mestizos are

>doesn't know how the t. meme works
>ends up calling himself a loser because he didn't greentext
Why can't red state get thier welfare recipients under control? Blues states are doing just fine. :^)
>posted from the phone I have to use because I'm not an adult and I don't own an adult computer

Its a red flag that she would probably give you some kind of disease anyway. Women who want to fuck that fast dont have respect for themselves or you and are nuts

this, I would hatefuck her like it's my last day on Earth

Why would he attack you and not her

99% of men are retards

>insufferable autists turn the conversation into political arguing
Every fucking time. Just fuck off and kill each other you obsessed subhumans.

How does it feel having a big dick?

tits or gtfo

have sex

>it's because we don't respect you

Wow, that's deep.....

It was a black dude.
KEK

There's no reason to ever hit a woman.

Attached: 127546330848.jpg (640x427, 45K)

Where are the jokes? How the fuck is this funny? Are these people paid to laugh their asses off?

Nah Hispanic girls tend to wait until they're married, hence why they all get married as soon as possible and start pumping out kids. Asians are massive sluts, they're always willing to have sex right away and do anything nasty (all of this provided you are white, of course).

Guy probably had a regular sized penis. This chick just has a grand canyon sized vagina.

Post panty

you saying women are weak you misogynist?

Attached: 1444851591917.jpg (532x540, 105K)

you should just come live in Manhattan,its crawling with women with that exact look and personality

lol she dead now

>wear thongs every day as a comrfort thing

>strap of cloth riding up her ass serving as perpetual toilet paer

>women wear make up for themselves and not for men too i guess

lol no

Why does the pure asian woman thing get pushed so hard if they're all terrible?

There are circumstational situations, but more often than not a man wouldn't need to strike a woman more than a couple of times to properly subdue her. Anything beyond that is just pure malice. Even if a woman strikes you, how much damage is she really doing? A well place push or even a stern scowl and growl would be enough to scare most women straight. If you're dealing with an especially volatile ethnic girl from the lower income brackets then it's best to simply walk away because if you're not a complete dumb fuck then you should be able to surmise why it's in your best interest to do so, for a myriad of reasons.

Do some women deserve physical discipline? Yes, we've all seen those videos of out of control women, but how likely is it that you are going to encounter that type in person? Plus, an intelligent person would be able to read the situation he's in and actively find ways to deescalate things before exhausting all possible avenues to avoid a physical altercation with a woman. There is simply no need for it. If it can be avoided, it should be. You shouldn't WANT to beat a woman. You shouldn't try to put yourself in a situation where you want have to.

wew

Attached: fat-acceptance-activist-dead-from-heart-attack-at-34-l-17212430.png (500x455, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38

>slutty girls are terrible
also its just wishful thinking

Black liberals are the biggest consumers of welfare per capita, get over it.

>remember that
>her harpy voice
bitch needs a slaping

pottery

Attached: 1557372048091.jpg (195x293, 60K)

most women don’t care unless they’re sluts. it all feels the same unless it’s a micropenis or so large it hurts

Riiiiiiiiiiiight

Attached: CDC030C8-16AE-4EFA-BD36-ADDFFF4E85C2.png (500x781, 137K)

What's considered a micropenis and what's considered too big?

Attached: A58B7AA8-5BA4-4E3E-BAA7-05251F2D9B5C.png (1334x750, 222K)

The longer you look at her the uglier she gets

>can never ever have sex
>a-atleast i'm good at politics r-right guyz?

Women have literally always been treated by royalty, they literally didn't have to get jobs until like 50 years ago

Sluts mean easy sex, which is not a bad thing for a lot of people. Also, it's a meme.

This. It irritates women if you won't fuck on the first date because you are implicitly calling her a whore.

>Satan
Lmao okay so you're some raiding faggot

It is a bad thing because it probably means she has an STD or had multiple abortions (making her infertile)

this is very unsettling.

>comfort thing
user the fecal matter from the thong goes into their vagina its not comfortable at all

Attached: cover.jpg (800x450, 18K)

why does she keep talking like a black woman?

How can we make her life miserable?

This is why I just fucking rape them. Then when they try to complain to the public I NEVER confess. I go on the offensive, stating she was upset at being rejected after we had rough sex and told me she was going to accuse me. Act completely incredulous. What is bizzare is that out of the 10 women I've raped, only 2 have ever come forward and 1 really pushed it. Most of them ENJOYED it.

Rape is ALWAYS the answer bros. Women love it.

it's 2019 whiteboi. Only asians can appropriate black speak

We don't give her any attention at all. Epin raids ftw are what people expect us to do and they wear it like a badge of honor. We're the ones who pay in the end so quit acting like a newfag.

the overall goal of the long march through the media etc is to turn the US citizen into a nigger, so that he can be controlled and the liberty his ancestors won be stripped from him

well guess what
she Wong

the US could be a smoldering ruin and our commitment to the terror sponsor state Israel wouldn't remain steadfast. and it will

JEWS
WILL
REPLACE
YOU

We should hurt her tho.

Women are funny. Get over it.

CHING CHONG BING BONG TING TONG

Attached: 1400170086268.png (500x264, 188K)

You can do it, and you can use your full name when you do.

My dick size is maddening, erect Im like 8 inches but flaccid I can barely see my penis. Most women I sleep with look horrified when they see it flaccid, (I try my hardest to keep it erect but sometimes I lose it) does anyone else have this problem

fuck off

virgins and people who've never met them
sad kids

White women are the sole reason the "women aren't funny and have no hobbies" stereotype exist. Pretty much all other women are funny. Most are interesting if you share the same interest and aren't vapid unless they've spent most of their lives around white people

Rabbits look cute and innocent, yet they fuck way more than you do, incel.

fucking based. most asian girls are fine too, its just the ones who try to act white that are horrible to be around

That's where she's wrong. I have a small dick and have sex ASAP because I'm not taking any chances on getting burned later.

Don't care, would still bust fat ropes on her face

This!
White people in general are the devil.

lose weight

Based false flag poster.

>incel SEETHING

Incredibly based

>tfw no preggo asian gf

>live in California
>that life will never exist

why

>those digits

Incels BTFO irrevocably

Thanks for the info, rabbi.

are you saying women arent capable of being hit?

i have the same issue but dor me its worse when I gain weight

The only people who don't think Jews are white are turbo racist whites.

Based

It's seriously a meme. They are sexually repressed and have to maintain appearances but they are actually massive whores that rebel against strict parenting.

Why are Latinas and Asians such turbo whores?

definitely cant relate to this
youtube.com/watch?v=RoHpqb5p9u8

Attached: 1488056901673.jpg (700x700, 84K)

Why are you asking why? It's a gift fucking whores, you stupid baby.

>>''when a man doesn't sleep with you right away, oh, it's not because he respects you; it's because he has a small dick''

By that logic if he rapes you he must have a huge cock!!!FACT!!!

They act demure because they know guys fall for that shit. Asians are incredibly two faced.

Stands to reason.

>It's not fair that I was born with just a small 8'' dick when you need at least 12'' to pleasure a woman.

I have 10 inches but went to a school that was 95% black and they called me "stumpy". Still hurts man!!!FACT!!!

>Asians are incredibly two faced
this so fucking much

t. had a traitorous asian fiancee and grew up in an asian neighborhood with asian friends (they were based though)

Fuck her and leave her

it's actually because he doesn't like roasties

Which face will let me skeet on the first date?

u just might be gay

>he only people who don't think Jews are white are turbo racist whites.
which includes jews I guess

>he forgot that all women are whores

>female comedian
Closed after 1 second

>just be like her bro! sex is sex!!
nice roastie mindset whoremonger

Most of them. They are chill at first and then try to slowly boil you like a frog. Some of the pure waifus do exist but you don't know which one you're getting because the evil ones pretend at first.

No jews also say they are white all the time. White is a meaningless word though, stop using it.

Same as any other woman, really.

Find me one single Jewish person that doesn't check white on the census

They are even more woman than other women in a way but also have the IQ to make it scary.

Find one who does.

I'm not a girl, my gf only wears thongs except when on her period. God bless her.

based and animalisticpilled

>most women don’t care unless they’re sluts. it all feels the same

fuck, this is sad.

I just did, all of them

At least they aren't black.

There is literally nothing wrong with making fun of micropenises, but hopefully the setup of it implying that guys who try to form a relationship before fucking all have microdicks based on one encounter is pretty dumb. However it is part of a comedy bit so ill let it slide, shes a decent female comedian imo.

hey thats pretty mean spirited

Literally all women, regardless of their race, are literal cocksuckers who have no conception of loyalty or honor and are literally biologically wired to submit to the strongest males regardless of consequences or social norms

You're a virgin

I just want to know why every single female comedian has the same goddamn routine

>don't want panties to show
I honestly thought this was the actual reason why they did it. I thought it was to pair with formfitting outfits or semi-transparent materials.

Why change what works? The same goddamn routine gets them a netflix special. Even 5 years ago, comedians would have killed for that.

based and redpilled

This but unironically. Women always side with the invader. Every history book demonstrates this. They're like rats jumping off of a sinking ship.

The funniest part about this bit to me is how bitter and shallow I imagine her personal life is

My friend brags about getting broads off tinder. They chat for a couple minutes and then meet up. She eats his ass.
A woman.
Eats the ass.
Of a guy she has never met.
After talking with him for a few minutes.

How do I become the strongest male?

Which is why it is important that men can control them. Not the other way around, as jews would have it

He must be very good looking

Work out and develop a healthy disdain for government

>Literally all women, regardless of their race, are literal cocksuckers who have no conception of loyalty or honor and are literally biologically wired to submit to the strongest males regardless of consequences or social norms

Yellow fever fags think that Asian women are exempt from this behavior though, even though they are statistically speaking, the biggest race traitor of any group.

>hey Stacy, I ate a strangers asshole last night
>omg! He must have been hot!
If you think that is healthy decision making, you are probably a fucking roastie.

Don't mind me, just bringing some attention to the bigots in the audience

Attached: Untitled.png (379x265, 179K)

>Yellow fever fags think that Asian women are exempt from this behavior though
Who cares what they think? Jungle fever fags think that too. As do Mexican fever fags, white fever fags, red fever fags, etc. That's how fanboys are across the fucking board.

>tfw 6.5x5.5

Feels okay man

Attached: 1543384540510.jpg (960x960, 84K)

I don't, I just can't figure out why anyone would do that so all I can guess is he's a 10/10.

>people applauding this garbage
what the fuck?

Attached: 1475115594212.jpg (266x286, 20K)

If you're actually being genuine then you lucked out big time. There is zero reason to be depressed over this.

this. Im a History professor and it amazes me how pretty much without fail,everytime a nation was conquered or subjugated, the Queen would end up rising to becoming "the favorite concubine" of the invading leader or even his wife who bears him children without a second thought

>people pay to attend this

westernized asian girls are
don't think the ones that live in the east are brainwashed into degeneracy like that

what does her ass look like

>asian girl
You saved yourself from becoming a beta.

woman are evil and inhuman. they are only tolerable in their proper place. hopefully one day if you start to lose a war, the losers implementing a "kill all the woman" policy becomes the norm.

get buff and have zero empathy for other human beings

Because nigger lovers don't keep posting shill threads on here like . Yellow fever faggotry is only second to cunny faggotry on here.

These people need validation from other people to satisfy their fetishes.

>spend 20 years not having sex and waiting for a good, stable, husband-type man
>find one
>make up for 20 years of not getting laid by becoming an absolute freak
The sexually repressed type you’re talking about are filthy, but their body counts are typically low (maybe 1 or 2 guys) compared to other girls

I can't imagine the kind of disgusting things you'd catch from her fetid cunt or how unhinged she'd likely be in general. All the bullshit is not worth it when you could just jerk it.

>on here
If it's making you stupid with anger then fucking leave.

you are retarded. Japan has more porn actors than anywhere in the world, and cheating on your husband as well as having older men pay highschools to date/fuck is considered normal. China is even worse as they have ZERO concept of morality.

>tfw you emigrate from gooksville before your free jaw-shaving surgery

Attached: ali-wong.jpg (1000x562, 363K)

ITT:
H___ S__

>nigger lovers don't keep posting shill threads

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 106K)

Why? On a physical level all sex is the same, it’s the emotional element of it that elevates it

NOTHING would make me happier than seeing a guy run in and thwack her belly w/ a baseball bat 5 seconds into that video.

and you know this from watching porn videos, right?

I'm a sheltered baby and the real world is a scary place that I'm not prepared for.

>be a female '''''''''''''comedian''''''''''''''''
>literally the only jokes you make involve sex and or genitalia

why are women so unfunny?

Hand Sap

Why do female comedians always talk about either sex or genders? That's literally all the "jokes" I've ever seen them make.

Attached: 1546691221147.jpg (305x349, 30K)

no, i know this from having a criminology degree. It was all Yakuza shit and the sheer numbers of retarded asian high schoolers who end up doing porn after "modeling" is astounding. There are plenty of people (usually western sexpats) calling out how many stay at home asian moms have boyfriends and shit.

Haha Sad

This.
Why do you think Chinese put a fucking cap on having children? Asians are whores. Theres more of them than anyone else.

kek I like Asian chicks too but let's be real here

Have you lived there? There’s a sex industry but most average people are too prudish, not too slutty

It is quite comfortable. It feels like you're wearing nothing at all

Asian Americans look so different form Asians in Asia. They have smaller eyes, flatter noses, and darker skin. Is it literally just makeup and Photoshop?

Attached: asa_akira.jpg (863x1295, 118K)

if that's true at least they don't show it publicly and keep it in the bedroom, unlike anglo sluts for example

Both accurate.

So funny how butthurt /pol/ gets when you just say "Have sex" to them.

Based. Women live off retarded instinct by fucking big strong dumb men who do bad shit. Then they're shocked when they get beaten/left to raise a kid solo.

but they cant both be right. which one is it?

I'm older than 13 so I don't care what /pol/ does.

In Japan the girls tend to have low body counts because the guys often times are out right scared to talk to girls or are so over the top gross that it turns the girls off. Its not rare to find a girl who is 25 or even 30 plus that is a virgin that just has only been hit on by people she was turned off by but isn't actually waiting for marriage.

Its not that hard to fuck a girl once you get any kind of interest out of her since sex isn't viewed as something to necessarily be ashamed of just something that a lot of people are immature about. Combine that with an ability to speak the language and say things like "In my country all the girls eat ass/let me cum in their mouth, etc" and you're golden

Then why are you posting on /pol/?

Care to throw a few examples at me? I want to know this shit off hand and not go through multiple lectures.
white sharia

Attached: 1547672692545.png (600x600, 225K)

amerasians are tanner on average is because most of em are southeast asian. the rest of your post is bullshit

>Japan is prudish
lmao no. Affair are very common, they just keep their degeneracy behind closed doors to save face. They are not Christian and have no concept of Chastity. Losing your virginity isn't really that big of a deal for a woman.

Attached: j51hj4tw8d331.jpg (600x800, 68K)

>most average people are too prudish, not too slutty
wrong.maybe is laos or some shit but it's simply not the case in china,japan,korea or thailand.

I'm not. Can you act less stupid?

>Netflix is a Joke

At least they're self aware.

Women are uninteresting in general outside of their appearance and willingness to fuck. Being unfunny is just a specific aspect of it.

No, Asian Americans adapt to beauty standards of the US, that being, tan skin, shitty square face and smoky eyes.
Asians in Asia ideal everything about white people, softer faces, lighter skin, big eyes, colored hair. They go out of their way to make sure their skin isn't that tanned, get eyelid surgery and even shave their jaw to get that cutesy round face look.

stupid thread

Attached: Vina-Sky-Feet-3872081.jpg (1500x1000, 56K)

YOu're the retard who thinks you aren't posting on /pol/

all japs are yellow fuckers, they just go to great lengths in their culture to stay out of the sun. They use umbrellas and shit when it's sunny out.

got a small dick, it's true

I'm posting on Yea Forums and /ck/.

reminder that if a woman bleeds from her vagina she isn't worth paying attention to.

>asians are pure and not slutty
youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE

Attached: so_easy.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

>Asians in Asia caring what white people look or think of them

You've never been to Asia and I doubt you've ever even had a conversation with an Asian person outside of class or some kind of business interaction.

do you collect hot sauces?

all women bleed from there vagina, retard

I thought she was gross when she told the anecdote of how she fucked a homeless guy in her car because she thought he was just a hipster or something.

women can not shame men. other men can shame men, but not women.

period sex isn't that bad to be honest. I'd take it over waiting.

And that means ___

This, most women are absolute losers who have no idea what funny is. All they have is shitty jokes about their cunt stinking and being a whore. They don't know that the equivalent (a guy making dick/cum jokes) is also just shit-tier filler, they think its a killer.
The worst is when they're not talking about themselves they talk about some terrible story about giving a witty back and forth to their mothers or gaggle of cunt friends. Boring and terrible.
Amy and this zipperhead need a good beating.

>every 5/10 white guy gets a harem of 100 8/10 gooks
the absolute state of asian "men"

Attached: asian masculinity.jpg (946x644, 155K)

Imagine being the beta Asian provider dude she married and having to sit through your wife talking on stage to strangers about how she has genital herpes and fucks homeless white guys.

Attached: Untitled (2).png (725x577, 349K)

low IQ, he means once the hit puberty they are worthless

what are you trying to say?

Does she mention that in her second special? That is fucking gross.

can also mean he likes trannies

>"IM EMPOWERED GURL STRONK!!"

Attached: 1553204664833.jpg (242x250, 7K)

Read it again retard, I never said they cared about what white people think of them, they care that they look white to other Asians. Why do you think Asian women prize having a white child over everything? Its an obsession, fuck if you just look at K-pop you can see how hard they're trying to look white
>eyelid surgery
>higher nosebridge surgery
>jaw surgery
>colored (blond or red) hair
>colored contacts (usually green or blue)
>skin lighteners.

Holy fucking literacy.
>
>if a woman bleeds from her vagina she isn't worth paying attention to
>all women bleed from there vagina
*their
>And that means
>all women
>not worth paying attention to

trannies start bleed the moment the surgery starts

you mean women

Attached: ws.jpg (491x960, 24K)

I'm sure he can eat mean pussy or something

How long is yours?

jesus..

women are the true ruiners of civilization. They shit test men until they get the reigns then do what they prioritize their fantasy of what they think is right instead of whats actually right, fuck up civilization and blame men while its going down in flames.

>Sources: Mayo clinic
lmao

It's called clown world because it's clown and it's world not because it's lawyer and it's a small section of planet.

Attached: 1559678256802.gif (500x345, 408K)

>Holy fucking literacy.
?
>*their
ok one silly spelling mistake
>>all women
?
sorry but your post makes no sense

I have a big dick but when ive made rare mention of it or when other women have implied it through my confidence and baritone voice ive always lost friends and never gotten laid at 25 yo.
doesn't help that i was raised a moralfag in moralfag country and went to college for engineering. might get laid with this fat girl i met recently but im not whipping it out on the first date like the low-class troglodyte scum itt

If I was black I would be extremely suspicious of Asians trying to appropriate racial victimhood.

its 2019. Significantly more than 50% of the (East) Asian American population in the US are immigrants ore the 1st generation children of immigrants. Thus the narrative of Japanese concentration camps and racism visited upon Chinese railroad workers is about as pervasive among the entire population of Asian Americans as to be ignorable. The entire community of descendants of these people are tiny. Lots of the descendents have "become white" through intermarriage and acculturation. The vast majority of the Asian American population today began their lives in the US (or their parents did) AFTER the 1970s.
Sure, there is plenty of racism in the culture. But that amounts to "people being mean" even its really really really mean and scary, there is a significant difference to what black people experience. Hate crime violence committed against Asian Americans is incredibly rare. Its RARER than literally all other ethnic groups (possibly excluding Native Americans). inb4 marky mark. A perfect example of rare occurrences. Jews, South Asians, Black people, and Middle easterners are far more likely to encounter racist violence.

Black people are targeted for violence and systematically excluded from society and systems of power by LEGAL structures. Asian Americans are "oppressed" by affirmitive action, hence the Harvard lawsuit and outrage over New York high schools.

Asian Americans suffer low level biggotry yes. Again: If your experience with racism amounts to kids insulting you with racially insensitive or overtly racist insults when you were a kid, or NOT SEEING PEOPLE WHO LOOKED LIKE YOU ON TV, or encountering racially insensitive behavior among your peers...

Please don't make the assumptions that your experiences are similar to black people and that you have any right to claim a shared experience. You don't. its an insult to think that you do.

come home white man

>8cm
oh phew

What size is too small? What's the cutoff?

It's funny when fags use k-pop to shill asians when literally 99% of those girls are prostitutes that have had their jaws shaved down, dye their hair, and have colored contacts.

Genuinely laughed out loud

Attached: 1401261764712.gif (320x180, 1.71M)

we live in a low-class troglodyte world though

close shave

It's not really size that matters, angles and stroke/rhythm are much more important.

Of course a big dick will get interest over a small one, curiosity and all that.

>tfw 6.7x 5.6
>5"9 tall

King of the Manlets and the dicklets.

Nobody is trying to look white retard. All of those features are features that Asians are naturally born with besides the contacts and hair color. Double eyelids for instance are very common in Japan (the cultural power house for the region) but less so in Korea. Lighter skin is a hold over from hundreds of years before White people even knew about Asia since lighter skin means you didn't work in the field.

Nearly of the hair colors that Asian people (and black people while were at it) were never a naturally occurring blonde or brown color. Plus at this point most of trendy girls have moved on to colors like grey, blue, purple, red, etc. White people were never a consideration in any of that. If you ever actually talked to an Asian person you would know that this shit.

I never understood this either.

>in the far future America is mongrolized by white women betraying their race for colored folk, creating a neo-mulatto lower class
>China is invaded by white men who breed 100 asian females a day while the asian men are bullied and forced to work and grovel. Making a Hapa ultra race of beautiful females and supreme gentlemen

you can't convince me that behavior is common or beneficial though, perhaps it will in the future but boomers were pretty degenerate too so idk

Attached: asian makeup.webm (540x960, 2.94M)

how do you measure girth

you yellow fever autists view this garbage as a utopia.
>muh hapa girls
most degenerate and ugly of them all.

you can't be serious

around the shaft, dumb ass

Because he knows at a subconscious level that the woman can’t be blamed. You see, whores operates off of basic instinct and lack the mental capacity for rational thought, and as such she is innocent in her infidelity. The man she cheated with is not, he is a man and takes responsibility for his actions and is capable of rational thought, this he is to blame for the woman’s infidelity.

If you can't fit inside a toilet paper roll congrats you're a man.

'manly' men get manipulated to attack other men instead of hitting the women because 'theres no reason to hit a woman'. And to feed the bitch's ego and create drama.
>not blowing his brains out with shotgun

I have the same issue but I'm only 6.5 when erect

How bad is 3" girth? Asking for a friend.

thats fantastic

ITT: virgins who know everything about asian girls because they watch porn

Attached: 1524258393158.png (800x949, 356K)

Why is american comedy so painfully unfully? The delivery of these so called jokes are fucking terrible.

>try to troll
>out yourself as more virginal than any weeb with teen titans porn
back to deviantart

time how long it takes you to slowly move your finger around your shaft at a fixed speed, then multiply the two values

because if anyone has any objection to them, they are considered sexists and/or racists

I dated one for a few years and realized how evil they actually are. Also those yellow fever people don't know the horror of Asian parents. I'll date one if her entire family is dead though.

why do male comedians who are good at their craft praise some of these women, do they truly find them funny in any way or are they just protecting themselves from being outed for speaking the truth?

>coping this hard
sorry ching, WMAF is a matchmade in heaven.
Why do you think even bum white men who go to Asia are treated like celebrities? Look at all their cultural exports
>anime
>manga
All are made in the image of white people.
Even this rat looking fuck gets hundreds of matches because Asian girls hate asian guys. The shackles are coming off and they're moving up in the world trying hard to get a cute white baby.

yes

You're ignoring cultural truths to hype yourself up in your head because you're a loser in your current reality. Nobody ever said Asian women are racists that only date within their race. Go back and reread.

>matchmade in heaven
Why are yellow fever autists so cringe?
I swear most of you are boomers who call girls 'ladies'.

>why do male comedians who are good at their craft
the vast majority of comedians are shitters. The few that aren't call them out for being vapid pseudo-philosophers who pander to a retarded demographic. The general consensus is that comedy is in shambles right now and stand up is the worst it's ever been. it's degraded worse comparatively, to say modern popular music.

getting into showbiz is filled with people who aren't sincere. usually they give lipservice for publicity or to avoid controversy. Some are just unfunny libtards drunk on the dogma.

lmao that reply is proof enough that i was right

If you knew a little more about comedians, its that, for the most part, they're all beta simps who want to be liked so they praise women. Its the only reason I have a bit of respect for Joe Rogan, Carlos Mencia was outright stealing material from other comedians, and none of them wanted to speak out against him and create conflict. Joe Rogan did it anyway because hes a meathead bro at heart. Even other respected comedians like Bill Burr who said he'd never get married b/c suckers get married... got married and went against what he said. Even Louis CK who was big shit several years ago, everyone thought he was cool then it was exposed he'd corner girls and jack off in front of em. Comedians are weird pathetic people for the most part, they're easily bullied.

Nah friend they are trying to look white. Hence the colored contacts, and white facial features (including getting things like nose bridges). You can cope all you want but you can't deny the truth, especially when the same women who do this chase after white men.

You are probably right, I saw probably the biggest comedian in flanders a few weeks ago in his new tour and I laughed my ass off, I couldn't even crack a smile during this chinks performance.

>cheating on your husband as well as having older men pay highschools to date/fuck is considered normal.
No it's not.
And please for the love of God don't reply with a Vice article or a Youtube video.

Will a doujinshi example work?

Sure, go ahead.

I never said Asian women are racist, by family and society they were forced to marry within their own or face being ostracized. Now that the world is a bit more open, they're choosing white guys and asian boys are furious.
>thinking skin lightening is purely based off hundred years old culture
Fat used to mean power too. Times change dumbass, the reason they skin lighten is because they don't want to look chinky. They want to look like the American movie stars they lap up. (which also save many failed movies)

This was him during his previous tour when he did an hitler speech about how only girls with big tits should be allowed while saluting and saying heil

Attached: alex_agnew.png (1000x563, 113K)

>Now that the world is a bit more open, they're choosing white guys and asian boys are furious.
Asians, by and large, still keep themselves to other asians.
Maybe asian americans are different but who the fuck cares about americans.

Asian women are pathetic af.

>No it's not.
yes, it is.

Just admit you've never actually talked to another Asian person outside of class or at a business they were working at. You keep making shit up

>Asians, by and large, still keep themselves to other asians.
because they lack options. Asian woman are the only woman who rate asian men as least desirable partners (outside blacks of course) asians will take a mexican or middle easterner over a asian, let alone a white guy.

> Asian woman are the only woman who rate asian men as least desirable partners
it's true

Attached: D1bdjs8X0AA7b5F.jpg (828x378, 82K)

Not a single study/survey/anything that isn't a shitty YouTube video with cherrypicked people puts cheating in Japan as significantly different from other countries.

All of this cope...

I'm not even him but he's right.

I want an azn gf, any tips?
Btw i’m white

>Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York

Yeah, asking a lot of women who need to keep face how often they cheat is really going to yield believable results. If you white, though I'm guessing you aren't, go to Japan and find out for yourself. All those "pure" Japanese housewives fuck like rabbits on the side.

Just go outside. Asian women are attracted to white guys like flies to shit. They also fuck on the first date.

So you're not basing yourself on a Youtube video, but on "just go to japan and see bro".
You're a fucking imbecile, do kill yourself please.

keep coping yellow fever retard
>muh peer reviewed studies of shit that obviously won't be studied and can't get accurate samples regardless

Japanese men fuck prostitutes on the regular and they don't consider it cheating because they are an insectoid race that can't into morality.

all you have to do is be alive and they will line up in front of your door, from what the incels in this thread think lmao

>white women are ROASTIE WHORES I don't need any evidence to prove this
>you think Japanese women aren't pure an innocent? Where is your proof?

You're the one whiteknighting gook whores on the internet, you should do yourself a favor and kill yourself, pathetic gook.

I'm glad you're getting closer to accepting reality, Zhang.

>fuck studies and statistics bro, they can't be trusted because they lie to save face
>me? you can trust me I would never lie to win an argument or anything ;)

This. if you are in canada or bongastan or some shit with lots of indians you will notice those girls are desperate for white cock as well. In uni I constantly had asians and indian girls sitting beside me in class, flirting as asking for my number, one of the asians literally said " please don't make me date an asian guy" when i turned her down.

african black girls crave white cock too.

well i don't usually see articles like this in japan so i guess that counts for something, retard

Attached: 1539165156706.jpg (848x818, 83K)

maybe because you're a dumb gaijin with a 'grass is greener on the other side' complex

Kind of a weird contradictory message that this set delivers.

>If a girl sleeps with you right away this means she doesn't respect you
>but if you don't sleep with a girl right away you have a small dick

So is she saying that I shouldn't sleep with a girl right away because that means she doesn't respect me or that I should sleep with a girl right away to prove I have a big dick?

Btw my girlfriend is asian and we fucked on the first date.

have sex incel

>win an argument
we aren't having an argument, i'm making fun of you and you are very angry that your pure asian waifu fantasies are myth. I don't care if I convince you or not, i'm simply stating the truth for others.

Nobody takes you >DEBATE ME!!! spergs seriously. You're a fucking joke because your obviously midwits insecure about their intelligence, you see this with every fedora tipping gaytheist.