Absolute garbage, worst film Kubrick has ever made in his career

Absolute garbage, worst film Kubrick has ever made in his career

Attached: 220px-Eyes_Wide_Shut_(1999)[1].png (220x325, 117K)

take the film's advice and have sex

For real, they killed the man for making this.

I disagree. Cinematographically it beats all of this other films. The plot is superior. The chemistry between Cruise and Kidman is almost palpable. It is simply Kubrick's greatest film ever.

You got memed, the only reson Yea Forums likes this is due to a shitposter constantly making threads about it.

It’s unironically his best

You only say that because a shitposter got you to

It's really symbolic of Kubrick's work as a whole. Everyone likes to think 2001 or The Shining or whatever are filled with "conspiracies" and all that shit, but the truth is (and the message of the movie) is that all that stuff is a distraction. None of it is important. What is important is having sex.

>Cinematographically it beats all of this other films.
This

Attached: nicole_kidman-eyes_wide_Shut-1080p-001.jpg (915x1072, 206K)

>cinematography
yeah those shots of the jew york streets that cruise wouldnt even go to are WAY better than all of his other stuff
>plot
DUDE THE ELITES ARE CUH-RAAAAAZY!!! isn't a good plot, neck yourself
>chemistry
???? you must be retarded, they're only on screen together for like 15 minutes and its just a generic "messed up" love story that goes nowhere

i'm actually kinda glad (((they))) killed him for making this, if this was all he had left he would have devolved into recent scorsese-tier pretty quickly

That's some pretty nice cinematography.

No son, you are the absolute garbage.

correct
Either contrarians or retards. Not sure which one is worse

I dunno about his best but it was comfy as fuck

you fucking faggot

this is the best film of all time

based
how did kubrick make it so comfy

i got mega turned on when she was telling TOm the story of her dream of being gang fucked while they laughed at him

Arguably his most misunderstood film.

Care to explain?

Literally Da Vinci Code tier

>recent Scorsese tier
What the fuck are you implying you mongoloid? Silence was a tremendous picture

eyes wide shut is about how the elites use sex against people. the ending is ironic, because bill is still trapped in his sex fantasy. theres even allusions to their daughter being kidnapped by the occultists.

She wasn’t kidnapped she was sold

Proof?

who gives a fuck what other people think, i've seen the movie and i know its a kino.

*sniff sniff*

unironically THE pleb filter

No.... ya think????

I wonder who that "naval officer" was supposed to be...

Attached: 552427baecad041554fc827e-750-375.jpg (750x375, 41K)

Just watch the movie. It’s all there

I only see one shitposter here.

Kube is overrated. But yeah, this is his worst.

I can appreciate a lot of opinions that differ from my own, but this one is baffling. You gotta be some kind of retard to think this shot.

I can appreciate lots of opinions that differ from my own, but this one is baffling. You gotta be some kind of retard to think this shit.

>redpill: the movie
>somehow garbage

I misunderstood it.

I can appreciate lots of opinions that differ from my own, but this one is baffling. You gotta be some kind of retard to think this shit.