Which is the worst movie you've ever seen?

which is the worst movie you've ever seen?

Attached: MV5BN2EyZjM3NzUtNWUzMi00MTgxLWI0NTctMzY4M2VlOTdjZWRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_.jpg (1978x2936, 2.42M)

Attached: Pure Shit.jpg (550x783, 69K)

Captain Marvel unironically

TLJ

as a kid: x-men origins
as an adult: TLJ

Attached: 0ED1E373-78E3-4CA1-ABA6-E646B8FFC84B.jpg (2141x3016, 574K)

Attached: dungeon siege.jpg (500x717, 76K)

This is just lazy ass trolling.

kiss kiss bang bang

>LOTR
kys

I remember that when this first came out, there was some autistic reviewer that just couldn't understand how anyone could enjoy this movie.

Wonder Woman.

No it's not because female protagonist.

>LoTR
Childish, with bland characters, predictable plot, with it's "Grand scale" being the only appeal. It's the same as capeshit but without the capes.

Maybe caligula

that bird something movie with sandra bullock is by far the worst thing i've seen in my life

Pic related

Attached: images (1).jpg (467x657, 40K)

Probably the only movie where I went on my phone while watching it because it was so uninteresting

Attached: insidious-chapter-4.20190201000000.jpg (330x470, 14K)

>Gotta Lotta Bottle
What did they mean by this?

Star Wars:Attack of the Clones and Suicide Squad. I mean, I have seen movies that are technically a whole lot less competently made but when putting budget and quality in relation these might very well be the worst I've seen.

Nice try, bitch.

Attached: Lord_of_the_Rings_-_The_Return_of_the_King[1].jpg (220x326, 134K)

Embarrassing, honestly.

[Pic not related]

Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance. It made me want to ask for a refund. I'd consider Predators too, as it was so fucking boring at one point I fell asleep.

The last airbender

The hobbies wear capes

You posted it. Lord of the Rings is disgusting, even worse than Marvel capeshit, and that's saying something

>has literally only ever watched one movie
>posting on television and film board
Get out man

Ever seen to boldly flee?

Dracula Untold. It was not good.

you absolute pleb

>he hasn't seen In the name of the king 2

>lord of the rings trilogy

The original dishonest 3. Peter Jackson’s bid for Star Wars-esque greatness. A gratuitous bombardment of grotesque imagery and piss-colored cinematography. Feigned action sequences and a dishonest score meant to translate the illusion of an epic scale but only becomes evident of the filmmakers lack of an actual grandiose presentation.

Frodo is a nauseating and borderline irritating protagonist to fall witness to—the forced cinematic endurance tests he places on the audience only tolerable by the likability of his costar Sean Astin who’s interpretation of Sam is embracing but almost ruined by the misplaced gay undertones the director unintentionally brews underneath each scene because he’s a nerd that can’t properly elicit on-screen broship resulting in an inadvertent atmosphere of outright romanticism. (A trait the recent Star Wars sequels suffer from in regards to Poe Dameron and Finn/FN2187). Granted there’s nothing wrong with gay relationships of course but it’s obvious such a narrative choice wasn’t intentional by the storytellers.

Then there’s Aragorn, a role so draining and useless it basically pseudo-retired the actor who portrayed him. The character isn’t the one in the books but basically a facelift of Mel Gibson’s Braveheart performance.

Unironically a trio of one of the worst films ever made, which is why Peter Jackson came back to do The Hobbit films in an attempt to right his wrongs but basically ended up stealing the blueprint of the Star Wars prequels which is ironically a better set of films by the masterful George Walton Lucas Jr.

t. Review Screw

Manos. It would be a decent movie if it wasn't for how much nothing happens between the introduction of the master and the ending.

>grotesque imagery
Stopped reading right here, only you capeshit zoomers would call the beautiful New Zealand landscape grotesque. You're literally a lost generation by now, banning videogames and capeshit won't save you at this point

was this auto-generated by Pretentious-bot?

Attached: 91KXw5w5IYL._SY445_.jpg (334x445, 31K)

Either 88 minutes or some dire christmas film set in California. Was so bad my hangover got up and left the room. Faggot roomate wanted it left on.

Imagine being so infatuated with yourself you'd write this tedious blog post
>pseudo-retired the actor who portrayed him.
KEK