This show is fucked, how did the cops get away with this?

This show is fucked, how did the cops get away with this?

>inb4 /pol/tards who lick boots and believe everything the cops say and think they did it just cus they’re black

Attached: 6DA439A6-77C6-4F35-9D22-0CD7422553A4.jpg (302x167, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-news-eric-reynolds-detective-central-park-20180713-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HPfQ38ElNh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think there should be a reversal of burden of proof when it comes to trials against cops. A cop can either proof, with video, that he is got guilty or accusation = conviction.

>believe everything the cops say and think they did it just cus they’re black
I mean, it's a safe bet most of the time.

Want to try that again but this time, make it readable?

what happened you hysterical woman

I think that there should be a reversal of burden of proof, when it comes to trials against cops. A cop can either prove, with video, that he is not guilty or accusation = conviction.

The cops lied to the suspects, and had no physical evidence to support their claims. They said that the other suspects were trying to blame it all on whoever they were talking to, and they could save themselves if they said it was the other people aswell

The true redpill here isn't it just assuming the cops were right , but realizing it doesn't matter. At the least they probably just prevented future crime

The boys didn’t know each other, and all their stories were different. Plus, in 2002, someone else comfessed to the murder, so they were actually innocent, you stupid nigress

>believing a dramatization from hbo
Look into the case faggot
They admittedly were "wildin' " in the park that night.
Aka robbing and assaulting random people
The only point of contention was if they ALL raped the jogger, or
Just held her down while ONE of them raped her...
Liberal revisionism is in full swing and dipshits who have replaced religon with television are gonna have a bad time when certain demographic cluster groups get sick of this bullshit.
>whentheSaxon_began_to_hate.mp3

Sad

name ONE time historical revisionism took. place. protip: you can't. know why?

how do you prove that you didn't do something. Show video of you not doing it?

It’s wilin’, retard. Also, there’s a huge power gap between rape and robbery

how do you prove that you didn't do something. Show video of you not doing it?

>It’s wilin’, retard.
No, it's wilding, you stupid nigger.

>accusation = conviction
unironically kill yourself. You are literally retarded

>there’s a huge power gap between rape and robbery

Attached: 767644533574.jpg (320x180, 6K)

Where the fuck is your sense of justice? These were all literal children, not thugs

>The boys didn’t know each other,
Yes they did

>Plus, in 2002, someone else comfessed to the murder
There was no murder, you idiot. It was a rape case.

I know this is bait, but imagine you’re a 13 year old boy and a bunch of cops question you for 24+ hours while not letting you sleep or eat and constantly telling you that you’re worthless and that you did it. You’d do basically anything to go home

They're nigger apes behaving like feral apes and they belong in cages like apes.

>main argument of the defense was literally that the niggers couldn't have done the rape and robbery because they were busy robbing and beating people with lead pipes in a different part of the park

Attached: 8d0caf38526b3d182d627ccc1202ca2684ae9642d0f196d62db24bb257ff462a.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>know why?
because it was revised?
your narrative a shit, brainlet.

Woah, hard man, says nigger online, don’t cut yourself on that edge, broseph

Except one of them ended up selling crack because he couldn’t get a job due to a criminal record for a crime he never committed. So it just created more crime.

Imagine being this fucking oblivious and thirsty for a gotcha moment

>The only point of contention was if they ALL raped the jogger, or
Just held her down while ONE of them raped her...
Except that’s wrong, you crackah ass faggot. One dude completely unrelated to all of them was a DNA match and confessed to it all

There is, you just want to pretend there isn’t because you want them to be guilty, you don’t want to accept that maybe white people do sometimes treat black people bad, you want to assume the world is against you

I agree, he should have been shot the first time he was taken in

>i didn't rape her i only held her down officer

Attached: 2b6b06cff8488ad4dce6487b851661a27f0ccede2e17eb4b829de57c0f2c417e.jpg (340x506, 37K)

I got it mixed up becuase they kept saying rape and attempted murder. Me making a mistake doesn’t change the fact that someone else confessed

I wish they were hanged like their nigger ape grandfathers.

>yes they did
There were like two friendships in the 5 person group and that was it. Each individual largely didn’t know the others.

>they only held her down, the actual rapist got away
Wow guess they're innocent then. Literally Dindu Nuffin

Except none of them had ever even seen the women and were coerced into saying it

>implying there wasn't 30+ nigs in the park that night looking for people to rob and beat up
>implying there haven't been roaming packs of nigs that have gone into public places and done the very same thing hundreds of times in the past 20 years.
>implying these kids DINDU NUFFIN

yeah sure

The rapist had literally met none of them and acted completely alone. What would a bunch of 13 year olds be doing with some random serial rapist? The police just picked 5 random kids and went with a narrative

A pack of niggers of the streets is better than one.

The police said they were looking for a sixth suspect from day one, so the fact that somebody who wasn't part of the 5 doesn't refute anything.

>>ended up selling crack
how do you "end up" selling crack?
no, you decide to sell crack. just like you decide to murder or rape. It's not something you just end up like getting struck by lighting.

Except that they didn’t even do that. They were held without counsel for 24+ hours, degraded, told everyone was blaming them, and you’re surprised they did what they could to make it stop and go home to their families?

>The rapist had literally met none of them and acted completely alone.
Pure conjecture, and obvious bullshit considering how those thugs worked together
>What would a bunch of 13 year olds be doing with some random serial rapist?
Idk why are they running around with lead pipes beating and stealing? Because they're complete fucking scum
>The police just picked 5 random kids and went with a narrative
Again you can keep saying that doesn't make it true. The lowlifes basically fucking confessed to being complicit

>bunch of 13-15 year olds just want to go have fun in the park
>the older kids start beating people up and robbing them
>the younger kids panic when the cops show up
Even if you think they participated in the beatings, it was fucked up to put them into adult prisons for so long.

>Be homeless and starving or sell illegal drugs to make a living
Not a hard choice

Then post the real story. What exactly was (((revised)))

>implying you aren’t so quick to judge that what another group of black people do proves that teenagers raped some girl, despite no evidence

3/10 bait got me to reply

>it's okay to convict a criminal of a crime he didn't commit
>it's wrong but the sEnTiMenT behind it is right

I'm so glad that hysterical faggots like you aren't in charge of the judiciary.

A racist jury looking for someone to blame.

Except people like them unironically are, which is why this happened in the first place

damn these future doctors and astronauts commit one violent crime and racist cops ruin their lives!

don't give me that shit. get a job any job. if you're that hungray and desperate, you're not going to be picky. can't push a broom, take out the trash for someone.
Fuck off with this shit. People CHOOSE to sell drugs because they don't want a measly shit shit job and don't care about anyone but themselves.

>confessed to being complicit
After they were beaten by the cops for hours and were told to admit it to go home. The cops wanted an open and shut case but never got one.

Wow you really refuted me there.

They should have been lynched.

Nah, the real redpill is reallizing that this is a film and that in real life situations the cops are justified at least 95% of the time but nogs will play the he dindu nuffin u raciss card even when they are on camera provoking officers and/or commiting acts of violence.
You will never see a movie about a cop killing an unarmed black man thats cussing and reaching for his pants while officers are pointing guns at them because its an extremely low iq thing to do and that would be a more accurate representation of whats going on. Its always going to be the same nice blackie with a lovable family with 30 minutes of backstory so you get attached emotionally and has a good future going for him that gets shot in the back 9 times just because he looked similar to another criminal or some shit.

>They should have been lynched.
Factually incorrect. Educate yourself on US law.

I never get why people confess to crimes they didn't commit. It doesn't make any fucking sense REEEEEEE!

Selling crack isn't something that homeless starving people DO, holy shit. Drugs are fucking capital, they're an investment. You need money to MAKE money, and NOBODY is going to front 1000+ dollars in crack to some homeless bum. You have to ACTIVELY TRY, every day, to get to the point where you can PROFITABLY sell drugs. That means getting enough money to get drugs in bulk quantity, getting permission or ties to local gangs, getting a consumer base, reliably delivering to that consumer base, all while maintaining a profitable bottom line. What is this fucking narrative that poor, naive, down and out types turn to selling drugs? No, it's already affluent, business minded sociopaths who wake up and consciously decide, "yes, today I am setting out to skirt the law and sell dangerous poison into my community, and will actively harm, impose on, or intimidate anyone who seeks to undermine me." Fucking yuppies never met a dealer that didn't sell 30$ doobies ISTFG.

Damn racists holding people of color down and forcing them to admitting crimes they never commited.

Attached: s7c2775hlyz21.jpg (360x300, 19K)

Attached: BE7EDBEB-60A0-4AFC-954E-5EE914E4C3A5.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

>that graph
>holding policemen to the same standard as criminals

What shithole are you from where cops are criminal lowlifes

Damn really makes me think.

Must be the mental racism embedded in people's heads haha xD

Do you actually know how hard it is to get a job with no experience? Let’s just use that as a baseline.
You have no education or work experience due to being locked up as a child. As soon as you get out, you go job searching. Not only can you not work in anything better than a fucking mcdonald’s, you’re also a felon and a sex offender, meaning you can neither work with felons nor with children. Every single business will see you as a potential lawsuit and a burden to take on as an employee. What then?

Yet another "Dindunuffin" show.
Fuck Netflix and any faggot that watches this shit.
>boys in the park at night robbing and attacking people
>rape takes place
>they didn't do it, but since they were in the vicinity committing crimes, it makes sense that they would be suspects
>wrongly convicted
>later set free and get $40 mil
>now they're innocent Saints in the eyes of blacks and the media
This is why I never take anything a black person says seriously. Such a warped sense of thinking. These were thugs that were convicted of the wrong crime instead of the correct crime and they love them. INSANE.

>Nobody wants to work with rapists
Boo fucking hoo. It must be so hard for them to rehabilitate, perhaps they should just be fucking executed.

>not only can you not work in anything better than fucking McDonald’s
So fucking work at McDonalds

user, they were children. We don’t even have any proof they took place in those beatings. They were coerced into confessions after hours without food and sleep and constant psychological manipulation. Then they were thrown into the prison system and deprived of their adolescent years. Considering the fact only one of them relapsed back into crime, the others may as well be saints.

>Not only can you not work in anything better than a fucking mcdonald’s
Almost any restaurant in any city is looking for workers. High school kids that are busboys make more $ per day than their friends making minimum wage at McDonald's. You can also move up to waiter or bartender and make even better money. And restaurants will literally hire anybody. ANYBODY.

No, because you’re a felon and a registered sex offender. The dude’s probation officer mentions this in the show.
They never raped anyone you spastic cop cock sucker

>young black men can't run around robbing people on the same night a women gets raped without facing suspicion
True oppression. This is America in 2019. Disgusting

>user, they were children
Watch those Wordlstar vids and see how these children act. They're a culture that rewards and praises violence and criminal behavior.
>We don’t even have any proof they took place in those beatings
They were out robbing and attacking people. If it was the girl, who knows, but it doesn't forgive their sins.
>They were coerced into confessions after hours without food and sleep and constant psychological manipulation. Then they were thrown into the prison system and deprived of their adolescent years. Considering the fact only one of them relapsed back into crime, the others may as well be saints.
I'm not denying any of this. This was wrong and the police shouldn't do it. But stop painting these boys as victims. They were criminals who go the shit end of the stick and were convicted of a crime they didn't commit. Most criminals commit bigger crimes and get the other end of the stick and get weak sentences.

>they didn't do it, but
No "But".

I don’t know enough of the case, the show, from what I watched, made it seem that the kids were completely innocent. Was their any proof they committed other crimes?

"I'm starving and homeless woe is me."
"What? work at McDonalds? Fuck that shit. What do I look like?"

Attached: 1346430954366.png (373x327, 190K)

Yep they confessed :)

>No "But".
Yes "but".
They were out committing crimes and were near ground zero. If they weren't committing crimes in a high crime area, this would never have happened.
WAAAH I WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS CRIME, BUT NOT MY NUMEROUS OTHER CRIMES.

Who the fuck is fronting drug money capital to these retards that McDick's doesn't even want? This narrative is so fucking tire. People say the "bootstraps" thing is a meme and then try to forcefeed you a narrative about their pet nigger's crack business that he started all by himself. Even if I play with your narrative and assume that someone did indeed front some jobless autistic nigger the money he needed to start a crack business, why the fuck didn't he start selling LuLaRue or Tupperware or some other dumb shit? Dilate with a 10mm bullet this time, asshole.

None. They most proof they had for any of the crimes was one of the boy’s pants had grass stains and semen stains on it, but it’s not like kids going through puberty don’t occasionally jack off or leak Precum. The jury wasn’t even largely convinced by the confessions since they were inconsistent and confusing.

I watched enough to know the confessions were bullshit, was their proof they committed other crimes?

>Analysis indicated that the DNA collected at the crime scene did not match any of the suspects. It had all come from the same unknown man.[41] Since no DNA evidence tied the suspects to the crime, the prosecution's case rested almost entirely on the youths' confessions.
Confessions which were made during lengthy police interrogations with no parent or legal counsel present.

They weren’t involved in any of the beatings, it was the older kids, not the younger ones. I’m not saying black people are all innocent, but I am saying these ones were

>if you’re involved with dealing crack you must be the kingpin no exceptions
Drug runners are a thing

Well whoever I replied to is the one who said they couldn’t get a job better than McDonald’s. Either way it doesn’t matter. The whole “I gotta sell drugs to survive” narrative is complete bullshit.

>They were out committing crimes
Did they commit the crime they were convicted of in court, yes or no?

Imagine being a yuroscrub whining about niggers on a television and film board.

So all these dumbasses in her saying that they got convicted of the wrong crime are throwing the guilty before proven innocent angle? Interesting since most of these fools seem to admire the infallibility of the US justice system

>Did they commit the crime they were convicted of in court, yes or no?
I already said no.
The courts made a mistake as did the police.
That doesn't mean these boys are innocent, nor does it make them saints and victims that the media and black activists portray them as.
I support them suing the city and getting their lawsuit money. But the message should be "Stop committing crimes that way you won't get entangled in a sometimes unfair system" not "HE DINDUNUFFIN, COPS RACIST, DEY GOOD BOYS!"

Yes. Also the moralist "let's commit criminals of crimes they didn't commit" angle.

A "kingpin" is a cartel boss moving thousands of kilos at a time and making billions a year on his business. "Drug runner" is a courier. The nigger selling 10 dollar rocks on the corner MIGHT be working for some middleman who is buying and moving weight, but I fucking assure you, that middleman is NOT entrusting his hot commodity item to someone who is struggling to get a job pushing brooms or flipping burgers. this fucking conversation is a real eye opener, fucking liberals don't even understand their own pet monkeys.

Old enough to have their gender reassigned, old enough to be criminals.

Seems about right, hypocrisy abound

I said they couldn’t get a job better than that without experience or education. And then I said add on to that the fact they have a criminal record as a felon and sex offender

Dilate

No one’s saying he had to do it to survive, but that the situation created by his false arrest and imprisonment helped push him towards that life. This was originally started because some dude claimed that it was justified to lock them up for a crime they didn’t commit because it prevented future crime, when obviously it just promoted it

>These were all literal children, not thugs
Watch some Worldstar vids and you will quickly change your mind on "literally children, not thugs".
Black culture is out of fucking control and rewards and praises violence and criminal behavior.

>fucking liberals don't even understand their own pet monkeys.
Because they only interact with the ones that go to college. The woke types, who in turn don't understand their own community.

Not to mention living in a ghetto, surrounded by drugs and shit. Easy to see why it happened

Id say any person no matter the race, of poor and disenfranchised will turn to crime. Just how human nature is, has nothing to do with race, everything with environment

is that why the Appalachians have lower crime rates than rich black neighborhoods?

>Id say any person no matter the race, of poor and disenfranchised will turn to crime.
I never see Asian worldstar-esque vids. Or Middle Eastern worldstar esque vids. Or Hispanic worldstar-esque vids.
Yes your are correct that poor turn to crime. But black GLAMORIZE and PRAISE it. If you're in a worldstar vid, you're now a social media star. Rappers are constantly mumbling about drug dealing and shooting people.
And a lot of it is security camera footage (which will mostly likely never get online) of a groups of blacks just attacking a guy for no reason. Happens all the time. They want to look "bad" in front of their friends.
There's a huge problem in the black community that isn't in other communities.

Whites in the Appalacians don't get unfairly targeted by police every day.

>unfairly targeted
Maybe consider the possibility that blacks commit more crimes?

>Whites in the Appalacians don't get unfairly targeted by police every day.
How does unfair targeting by police cause a group of blacks to just attack some random guy in the hopes of being in a worldstar video?

This kinda of skin shifting is sickening. Pick a fucking narrative and stick to it you slimy fuck.
>blacks do more crimes because they're poor
>but also because they're unfairly targeted for being black!
So blacks do more crimes BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK then?

Blacks commit more crimes. The stats don't lie. If there's a report of a school shooter on the loose, the cops are gonna be on the look out for a white male in his teen or 20s because that's what the stats say they should be looking for.
Oh, but numbers are racist too now, right?

Still seems to be an environmental thing sprung from the glorification of violence if what you say is true.

Not the same guy user

So you have to be a specific anonymous poster for me to call out the doublethink?

so if people are suspicious you'll commit crimes you should commit crimes to prove them right? doesn't make much sense to me bucko

>Still seems to be an environmental thing sprung from the glorification of violence
Yes, and BLACKS are the ones who glorified it! EVERY song and music video is about how you're "light skinned" if you're not robbing, shooting, dealing drugs. If you stay in school and don't talk in ebonics you're an Uncle Tom. Blacks attack people everyday for sole purpose of being a youtube star or to impress their friends. They're not robbing their victim for his money, they're just ATTACKING him just because.

Is a small segment of the society my friend. You are doing some large mental gymnastics

nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-news-eric-reynolds-detective-central-park-20180713-story.html

>Reynolds notes archly that he was never a named defendant in the lawsuit, and speculates the omission was no accident. Including a black cop as a target of the lawsuit would contradict the narrative of white racist officers railroading the young teens.

>“If we had gone to trial in their lawsuit, we wouldn’t be having this conversation because all the facts would have come out,” he said. “It would have been clear they participated and Reyes didn’t act alone. The evidence supported it. They (the Central Park 5) did not want to go to trial. They just wanted to get paid.”

>Is a small segment of the society my friend.
100% wrong. It's a overwhelming majority of the young blacks in this country. They all want to thug it up and punch someone on camera.
As I said, watch worldstar vids. It's always black guys beating someone up for no reason.

>small segment of the society
No. They're kind of ok when they're isolated and out of their comfort zone in academia (lol) but once they congregate in numbers higher than 2, they regress to the mean and it's only a matter of time before they build Baltimore.

>build
oh man, that's funny

>cop bitches to tabloid ages later that he did nothing wrong
Yawn

Build is a bit of a pejorative in my statement, but the point stands. It would be more accurate to say "only a matter of time before you GET Baltimore," but still. My only solace is that no matter what, the brownie hordes will march inexorably and BLACK every liberal stronghold by themselves. No, I don't mean universities operating as fronts for brainwashing camps, I mean you're going to see graffiti on the ivory tower sooner rather than later.

You guys don’t get out much do you

Ironically I do, and that's WHY I hate niggers. Try travelling sweetie, you might gain some perspective.

in short

>they were ALL in the park committing crimes and beating people(fact)

>they all had prior knowledge of the rape and or assault of the jogger who was in a coma and the details of the attack that weren't public

>they probably didn't know the actual rapist, which is why they couldn't finger him

>the DA charged them for being complicit in the attack AND rape

>decades later the actual rapist, who was in jail for other more serious crimes and who had communicated with some of the 5, decided to come forward and admit it was ALL him despite the evidence pointing to accomplices

>the guy who confessed it was all him got rewarded with prison benefits

>the NY district attorney settled with no trial

aka the entire thing is fabricated propaganda that ignores everything important in the case besides "feelings"

Cases like these are why cops shoot niggers. You know somebody is a trouble maker so just get rid of them before it causes too much shit

>You guys don’t get out much do you
>ignoring all the worldstar vids
>ignoring all the social media posts
>ignoring all the "teens attack" stories in the media
Why don't you take a walk through a black neighborhood (ANY black neighborhood) and see what happens.

Now we have deteriorated to baiting each other? Nice

>(fact)
What evidence supports they beat and robbed people
>they all had prior knowledge of the rape
Prove it
>the evidence pointing to accomplices
What evidence

youtube.com/watch?v=HPfQ38ElNh0

This happened a few weeks ago near where my cousin used to live in Queens, NY.

I haven't seen the show but from the Wikipedia:

>At 9 p.m. on the night of April 19 1989, a group of more than 30 teenagers who lived in East Harlem entered Manhattan's Central Park at an entrance in Harlem, near Central Park North.[4] They committed several attacks, assaults, and robberies in the northernmost part of the park.[5][6] At 1:30 that night, a white woman jogger was found in the park, pulled off the path and badly beaten, and later revealed to have been raped. The New York Times later characterized the attack on the jogger as "one of the most widely publicized crimes of the 1980s".[1]

>According to a police investigation, the main suspects were gangs of teenagers who would assault strangers as part of an activity that became known as "wilding". New York City detectives said the term was used by the suspects when describing their actions to police.[7] This account has been disputed by some journalists, who say that it originated in a police detective's misunderstanding of the suspects' use of the phrase "doing the wild thing", lyrics from rapper Tone Lōc's hit song "Wild Thing".[8][9]

>Some of the 30 teenagers attacked and beat people as they moved south, on the park's East Drive and the 97th Street transverse, between 9 pm and 10 pm.[4] Within the North Woods, between 102nd and 105th streets, they attacked several bicyclists, hurled rocks at a cab, and attacked a pedestrian, whom they robbed and left unconscious.[4][10] A schoolteacher out for a run was severely beaten and kicked, between 9:40 and 9:50.[4] He was hit in the back of the head with a pipe and stick, knocking him briefly unconscious.[4][11][10][12] A police officer testified that the teacher was bleeding so badly he "looked like he was dunked in a bucket of blood".[13] Five suspects were later convicted on these charges.[2]

Get involved in Clockword Orange-tier raping and pillaging and you risk getting locked up for something.

15-20 year old black males are unironically the most dangerous people in the country

The guys did it. The innocent shit is based on the sole word of a mexican rapist convicted for lifetime. Its not really some trustworthy source.

Most witnesses said it was a gang rape anyways. So it could be they all raped the girl.

Trump was right in the 90s. And this series was only done because Trump took a stand.

And how old were the five, genius

>And how old were the five, genius
They were getting there.

Yes and holding the #2 slot is 21-40yo black males

They committed previous crimes. No one was a first offender there.

>based on the sole word
And, y’know, DNA evidence from a rape kit

Proof?

Lefty/pol/ up in this bitch.

They helped rape the jogger. And the guy who said he raped her before his execution was the LAST one with his semen in her. She was probably raped multiple times.

Dumb libshits.

>Four of the five initially confessed to police about other attacks, robbery and assault, committed in the park that night.[10] None of the five said that he had raped the jogger, but each confessed to having been an accomplice to the rape.[10] Each youth said that he had only helped restrain the jogger, or touched her, while one or more others had raped her. Their confessions varied as to who they identified as having participated in the rape, including naming several youths who were never charged.[10] Antron McCray said that a "Puerto Rican kid with a hoodie" had been the one who had raped the jogger.[10] While incarcerated in the Rikers Island jail, Korey Wise allegedly told Melonie Jackson, the older sister of a friend of his, that he had only restrained the jogger. Jackson so testified at his trial.[2]

>Yusef Salaam allegedly made verbal admissions, but refused to sign a confession or make one on videotape. However, Salaam was implicated by the other four, and convicted at trial. Five other teenagers were charged with committing crimes in the park that night against other persons and unrelated to the rape of Meili. They pleaded guilty and received sentences of six months to four and a half years.[10]

OH WELL IT SEEMS THEY DIDNT RAPE HER, THEY JUST ROBBED AND ATTACKED PEOPLE AND HELD DOWN A JOGGER SO A SPIC COULD RAPE HER AND THEY ALL WATCHED BUT THEY NEVER RAPED HER!

Oh hey, it's pol making up shit

The internet, faggot. Wikipedia. Sources. Previous articles.

This shit makes me fucking sick. Bunch of fucking animals

Oh hey read an article, read a book. Literally free for anyone to look up. Sorry you're regurgitating HBO.

And I don't browse that board, I'm sick of libshits twisting history and dindus.

Nigger, the confessions were false. They didn't hold her down. Her fucking brains were bashed out, there was no need to hold her down.

Have sex.

Attached: stay seething, incel basedboy cuck faggot.png (598x444, 7K)

>Her fucking brains were bashed out, there was no need to hold her down.
You don't bash a girls brains then rape her. You hold her down, rape her, then bash her brains. Otherwise you could be raping a dead girl.

>what is dna
And this is why you don't get all of your news from /pol/.

>Wikipedia
Nowhere on here does it say they they had previous criminal record

Her brain was bashed first.

Wow, someone who has never lived in a rural area. What a surprise.

The cops in small towns target entire families for generations just because a member of said family fucked the police chief’s crush in high school.

>Believing a Netflix movie is the truth even after the producers said they had to embellish and make up stuff to keep it interesting.
Kek

Right? I think only an idiot denies the fact that poverty can lead to crime, but that dude is straight up rarted for assuming that police officers started the cycle personally rather than continue to let it manifest

The real villain was the white woman for going jogging in New York City in Central Park in 1986 in the middle of a fucking riot at 10 p.m.

ITT
Bleeding heart faggots who idolize black culture so much theyre willing to give criminals a pass because netflix and libs said so.

So what I'm getting from this is
>bunch of nogs go thuggin around
>get caught, rat each other out
>"I only held her down and felt her tits" - Anton
>charged with the crime
>turns out incorrect person was charged
>but they still were causing trouble in public
>still was beating and robbing people around the park at that time
>but innocent because of an incorrect charge
>awarded 40mil
Man americucks are sad

Imagine the good that could have been done if you spent a couple of bucks putting bullets in these animals heads back when they were first caught and then you put the $40mil to productive use for the benefit of society

If you could see past your obsession with niggers, the point of punitive financial payouts like that one is to prevent a reoccurrence. This time it was niggers, next time it could be some white kid getting a random rape pinned on him.

Try being a cop for a single day. Your local dept has a duty to take citizens on patrol, but you must call in advance. If you're age 25ish and not a reporter Jew, they will really give you an unvarnished look. I rode along and had to be dropped off a half mile away from where a Circle K was being robbed by four black youth. One of them got his teeth busted out by an officer's baton. That officer was black though. This was before body cams. These black teens had three Glocks, knives, a brass knuckles like thing, burner phones, crack, weed, pills and Viagra weirdly. This was just an average Wednesday night they said. It changed my entire perspective and I highly recommend.