Justin Bieber vs. Tom Cruise

Alright, Yea Forums... Who will win?

Attached: 9AB742D3-E257-47E3-9F41-E2070BD28251.jpg (742x263, 137K)

Aren't they both manlets?

Bieber is 5’9, Cruise is 5’7

Battle of the little boys

Why though?

>implying Bieber can write with clear grammar

AAAHAHAHA

Attached: A6qK4x.gif (320x288, 2.06M)

choosing new leader of scientology trial by combat

What was the impetus for the tweet?

Everybody.

Why not. Id rather see them do a wangan race in heavily modified porsches. Give tom a 5 second lead though so bieber doesnt kill him doing something stupid.

Have you seen him recently? Age hit him like a sligshot. He looks like he skipped 30 years and is one drug induced night away from keeling over.

Attached: 95032421-d1e9-44be-94a6-bf314fb7d090-311471b9-8675-4ce7_-8a3c-a1c215f9df23-getty-1027974440.jpg (970x546, 91K)

>you can’t bruise the cruise

Is it a requirement for people who become famous at a young age to become so fucked up?

Attached: 640_macaulay_culkin_gaunt_inf.jpg (970x546, 57K)

"Your scared"

The one that is not an old man with several old injuries.

wow, it's this thread again

It's probably just some random joke

I'm happy he unJUSTed himself.

Attached: 46388fc1f052b13c0b05860c1d2691ad.jpg (800x533, 45K)

"Dude I'm going to be ironic and mock stupid mid-westerners by dressing like trailer trash. That'll learn 'em in 2020 plus it makes this patchy shit on my cheeks work."

But he's on RLM now. That's pretty JUST. He's slowly crawling out of his rock bottom but is just a layer or two above it.

>25-year old publicly challenging someone more than twice his age to a fight

Attached: tracy163.jpg (3456x5184, 1.74M)

>25 year old vs 56 year old
biebs doesnt want to challenge anyone closer in age to him? why not shia labuff?

Twice his net worth too

both of them are probably beginners so level of skill and experience will be a more deciding factor than athleticism.

whoever has 6 months more mma or bjj experience than the other would win.

tom has a lot more core strength, he'll rip biebers arm out of its socket ez

*Duel of Fates starts playing*

Bieber, probably. There's a significant age gap. However, Bieber seems kind of a flake, and I can imagine him being undisciplined in his training regimen, while Cruise would be laser-like if he decided to take this challenge, so he has a chance.

Cruise is crazy as shit. Bieber loses in a way that changes his life drastically in less than 5 minutes.

>anyone even thinking Bieber has a chance with that body of his
Cruise has at least a 10kg advantage on him,not to mention years of crazy bullshit stunts,he definitively learned at least something of judo during the years of choreography,my bet is Tom so far

>20 something washed up child star who's probably spent the past decade pumping his body full of performance enhancing drugs and having private training sessions with MMA fighters
vs
>almost 60 year old actor
I'm not a huge fan of Cruise, but it would be cringe as fuck to watch him get beaten down in 30 seconds by fucking Justin Bieber (and at least he doesn't have to resort to stupid publicity stunts to stay relevant).

tom

Tom Cruise would beat his ass angry dad style, 60 is old but he’s in good shape and has more of a winner personality

Did Cruise talk shit about him or something? Where is this coming from?

Iron mike is a manlet too

Based Justin will slay the Scientologist trickster on the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

he's fucking rich, he just goes around having fun

The Cruise give him a permanent bruise.

Attached: 1551841353331.jpg (2000x1000, 208K)

>your

he looks like a trailer trash subhuman. I hope he kills himself or overdoses.

Tom Cruise would literally kill Justin Bieber.