Muh celebrity weddings

Chris Pratt married Katherine Schwarzenegger. Arnold is his father-in-law now. He's married into the Kennedy family too. How did he do it?

Attached: chris pratt wife.jpg (1080x1350, 285K)

By pumping iron (losing weight)

BY LOVING THY NEIGHBOUR

Attached: 931799DD-202F-4E9F-A062-2938C4EC46C8.jpg (400x400, 23K)

went from being some hard rock cafe waiter living in a van to being married into the Schwarzenegger and Kennedy dynasties. How can one man be so based?

Attached: How will jews recover from this.jpg (1296x730, 197K)

and getting divorced. evangelicals were a mistake. plus i think the church he goes to is more of a hollywood cult than actual christianity.

>than actual christianity.
>implying "actual christianity" didn't stop existing 1900 years ago

I thought he was married to that comedy slut. When did that end?

One Schwarzenegger girl left guys, hurry up.
Also, imagine being the fat and ugly Schwarzenegger son lmao

Attached: maria-shriver-children.jpg (2282x2700, 962K)

>be omega male
>marrya slut
>divorce the slut
>marry another slut

omega males never learn>?

Attached: 1559196948243.jpg (1024x683, 96K)

The Daughters of Gov. Schwarzenegger are pure you take that back

the Kennedys haven't been relevant in over 50 years

Why the fuck didn't Arnie whip the fat one into shape at the first sign of him gaining weight?

the boys look like identical twins except one's fat. Arnold should wake up and train his kid ffs.

Based and redpilled as fuck.

His sons could be uber chads with training. The scrawny one probably already does well but ridiculous that he's not bigger with Arnie as his father.
The fat one could be an absolute unit with working out, can till his face is handsome too.
Why just cruise without effort when you've already been given something so big to build on?

>arnold and his wife
>both blue eyes
>children
>green eyes

I know that fucking feeling. Both my parents have green eyes, but me and my sister got brown eyes. Fuck genetic lottery.

I can really see young Arnold's face in the oldest son. If he gained some muscle he would look a lot like him.

Doesn't really matter. It's a pedigree thing. You're marrying history. People will be talking about President Kennedy for hundreds more years, and now if Pratt breeds her his name and kids will always kind of be connected to that history. And that's on top of being married to a fucking Schwarzenegger. He's got New England and California political dynasties connected to his name now.

>Both my parents have green eyes, but me and my sister got brown eyes.
The chance of two people with green eyes having a child with brown eyes is less than 1%.
75% chance of green eyes, 24% chance of blue eyes. The odds of it happening twice are astronomically low.
You might want to get a DNA test, you probably have a different biological father.

Dance off, bro

*smirk*

Attached: christina-schwarzenegger.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Apparently she didn't like him getting fit and opening up about liking guns and Jesus.

Ignore this guy and do not check Your DNA.

Why? He deserves the truth. Are you just sparing him the pain?

She has blue greenish eyes.

why does patrick hang out with girls that look like his sisters and mother when she was young

Attached: 1125859350663323651_D5_bEq1X4AAv21w.jpg (1000x1500, 241K)

Genes can be unpredictable sometimes. My parents have brown/black hair and brown eyes, but I'm blond with blue eyes.

Arnie has trong genes

Arnie has strong genes
I feel like being the ugliest kid in a big family with good looking parents is the worst feeling ever

isn't the illegitimate son literally the one who is heavily into body building and looks like a spitting image of arnold

ted was a senator 10 years ago

I'm the only child in my family with brown hair and brown eyes while my 5 siblings are all blond with blue eyes. I'm also 5'8" while the 3 boys are over 6' and the 2 girls are over 5'9". I'm also the oldest sibling too but still live at home while everyone else went to college and has a career.

All this and more can be achieved by just being handsome.

That doesn’t mean shit, he was a useless rabble-rouser that squandered all his political capital long beforehand.

kek your mom cheated on your dad dude. You should get a dna test.

Why would she cheat on him with someone who is clearly genetically inferior? That's not how that works.

the fat one is a fag

Who's the girl on the left?

Attached: Blank_ebec1490d60cec3490415fb8b518e612.jpg (720x817, 60K)

He took a shower