Best Yea Forums shows

recently got It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, was curious about your opinion on it as well as The West Wing. any recommendations welcome, already binging MASH and Star Trek

Attached: 1546743189073.jpg (1080x3000, 338K)

The Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, The Young Pope, Berlin Alexanderplatz, Dekalog, Mad Men, Carnivale, Rome, The Prisoner, Lonesome Dove and Twin Peaks.

Attached: tumblr_ohlti7xFqq1ungjszo2_400.jpg (400x565, 77K)

thanks for a large list, user. ill make sure to try to pick them up. do you think i could find locally cheap, or order off of amazon?

my favorites are:
Breaking Bad (and Better Call Saul but not finished)
Twin Peaks
True Detective S1
Mad Men
Sopranos
Mr.Robot

Mindhunter is also kino, season 2 comes out in August

>Twin peaks

Attached: 1516358166089.jpg (228x221, 6K)

thanks. ive watched both Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul and of course loved them, but forgot to put it on my buy list.

OK OK OK What shows do you like pleb? Riverdale? Pretty Little Liars? Or how about some Friends, oh OMG I LOVE ROSS SO MUCH LITERALLY LOVE THE SHOW MOM I"M WATCHING IT AGIAN?
Get the cock outta your mouth and start posting this instant young man which shows you like or i will rain fire and shit on you. Keep pushing buttons pal. See what happens

>LYNCHED

Holy cringe. Struck a nerve, autist?

Riverdale and Friends. Phoebe is hot

no problem, if you have Netflix Twin Peaks season1 and 2 are on there season 3 is best kino but thats on showtime, all can be bought tho for pretty cheap.
Mindhunter and all of madmen are also on netflix

gr8 pasta

thanks. heard a lot about these and am happy to indulge :D

also looking for kino movies, but got a pretty good collection of those. gonna try to get West Wing locally, sadly expensive to buy retail. ive heard a lot of good about it and Twin Peaks.

B A S E D
A E
S S
E A
D B

oz

Attached: melonishowers.jpg (600x406, 27K)

Attached: big dick anon.jpg (900x900, 168K)

the fuck does BAAESSEADB mean?

Bane?

Is this image edited? I remember him being way more buff than this.

unless you are a female these shows are unacceptable to watch unless for fapping purposes.

no that was just him before
this is him after

Attached: 1550008113242.jpg (720x471, 28K)

i was memeing, but just about Friends. I only watch an excerpt of Aniston taking her bra off, and sit through Riverdale because it's ALL sex. but yes i do fap to it all

Fair but is there anything you watch just to relax and not squirt Jesus juice onto your cat?

Lost, The Leftovers

Rick and Morty

Best Kino's of 2018 (don't reply you fucking plebians or I WILL REEE)
1.CLIMAX
2.ROMA
3.BURNING
4.THE FAVORITE
5.UNDER THE SILVER LAKE
6.LEAN ON PETE
7.SUSPIRIA
8.FIRST REFORMED
9.HEREDITARY
10.BALLAD OF BUSTER SCRUGGS

what about replying

shit list

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: WHEN WILL YOU LEARN.jpg (400x343, 8K)

Zero idea user, i torrent everything. I think that Berlin Alexanderplatz and Dekalog have criterion collection bluray release.
Twin Peaks is very comfy.

25 years later and still a virgin