The original clickbait

The original clickbait

Attached: 220px-Kangaroo_jack.jpg (220x327, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DtTzfMZFSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c8fgYXiZmAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The original clickbait was shit that was "above the fold."

>movie advertises itself and has on its poster with a funny cgi cartoon animal
>is actually about 3 friends who are stranded in the desert and owe the mob money
>cgi cartoon animal is only in a single scene during a single characters deprssed fever dream
what the actual fuck did they mean by this

HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DID THEY GET AWAY WITH IT

Attached: F82C49B0-F993-4140-B5D4-8CE8118DFC04.gif (405x414, 181K)

seriously, i never bothered watching it. Just until now, i always thought it was about a cgi talking kangaroo.

kangaroo jack is the greatest scam ever perpetrated against the american people

I saw it as a kid and enjoyed a comic action romp and did not feel cheated in the slightest.

Is this real?

Pretty insane that they marketed a movie about mob money as a kid's movie

>Initially the film was titled Down and Under and was shot as an R-rated mob comedy in the style of Midnight Run.[2] The film was shot in Australia in August 2001, and originally included cursing, sex, and violence, and only one scene with a kangaroo.

>Inspired by positive response to the kangaroo scene in early test screenings, as well as the marketing campaign behind the recently released Snow Dogs, the production shifted the marketing focus away from that of a dark mafia comedy to that of a family-friendly animal picture. Extensive new footage that replaced the animatronic kangaroo with a new CGI one that rapped was shot, and the film was edited down to a PG-rated family animal comedy.[4]

>Several of the film's actors, including stars Jerry O'Connel and Anthony Anderson, were unaware of these new changes until after the film's release.

They then made an animated sequel for kids with more screentime for the kangaroo

Attached: 600full-kangaroo-jack_-gday-u_s_a_-poster.jpg (600x847, 450K)

Don't believe Kangaroo Jack. Here in Australia we all ride Kangaroo's to school.

Jackie Legs is an old Aboriginal myth from the Dreamtime.

watched it as a kid thinking it was gonna be a cgi cartoon movie and got something really fucking different i remmber feeling a bit cheated but sort of liking it but it was fucking weird

thats you having the hots for kangaroo jack.

You're not the only person who secretly wants to fuck that thicc roo.

>Trailer for this movie only shows the "fantasy" scenes
>Marketed as a Chronicles of Narnia type movie
>It's actually nothing like that movie at all
>The "fantasy" is just their imagination and using it to deal with problems at school and those scenes collectively are like 20 minutes
>Then the little girl dies, and the rest of the movie is about how the main character deals with the death of a loved one.

Attached: 57ea.jpg (426x597, 96K)

i unironically cried over this movie when i was kid a lot cause the girl reminded me of a friend of mine. fuck whoever made this film

Attached: 2mwyes3k9au01.jpg (560x612, 32K)

The kangaroo scenes are only 5 minutes long out of the entire movie.

M I N U T E S

L O N G

youtube.com/watch?v=5DtTzfMZFSQ

>Came for the kangaroo
>Instead 'came' for the titty squeeze

Also Christopher Walken is the head mob boss because why the fuck nor

Attached: 190px-Walken_sal_maggio_1982_16.jpg (190x167, 10K)

They filmed an entire R-rated crime comedy that had one scene with an animatronic kangaroo and had to completely re-edit it and market it as a kids film with a slightly more prominent CGI kangaroo shoehorned in at the last minute because a producer saw Snow Dogs. Not even making that up.

I believe it. It really feels like it wanted to be a rated R movie.

Yeah I loved all the commercials as a kid.
>Saw the movie anticipating the scene where he talks.
>It never comes but I'm a kid so I'm just like man they're gonna be in for a shock when he starts rapping at them
>The fucking fever dream happens and I am fucking in love.
>Its actually in the movie.
>Have a mini sexual awakening with the waterfall make out scene
>Enjoy the rest of the movie.
>Run around the house screaming "I AM BOLO MAN" afterwards

>the kangaroo jack sex scene

Attached: 1554250312294.jpg (488x521, 34K)

seems like this movie had an effect on people

yes

see

youtube.com/watch?v=c8fgYXiZmAU

did you guys remember him dancing to this song. it was the most kino part.

All i remember about this movie is there's a character who was castrated and his testis were replaced with steel balls which clinked when he walked. I saw it when I was hideously sick with food poisoning so not sure if this was actually in the movie

>tfw you'll never be a kid again and masturbate to Kangaroo Jack

why live