Why have (((they))) turned on Will Smith? I thought his genie was better than Robin Williams

Why have (((they))) turned on Will Smith? I thought his genie was better than Robin Williams.

Attached: 350F3153-1619-4C47-9EB2-2591BE3157BD.png (1242x2208, 1.35M)

Blacks have to be resentful and angry. It's the oppression narrative, and he's out of line.

After Earth was a huge bomb

Men In Black 3 was the last kino he made. After Earth got released his stock dropped and after that all he made was garbage. He knew Hancock sucked which is why he took the break. But he's never quite recovered.

Blacks have hated Will Smith ever since he said he doesn't swear in rap music, and they found out about Jada and Tupac. But the funny thing is Jada said something like, "I, i, I would never date a guy like Pac back then" because Tupac was a raging homosexual with a fake name created by Commies to incite revolutionary politics.

Attached: tupac was fag 1.jpg (1840x1164, 280K)

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

Attached: 14-tom-cruise.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 106K)

prolly why Janet Jackson wanted him to get an aids test

He never fully recovered from Wild Wild West.

Will Smith cares too much about his brand. He was a dumbass for saying no to Dhango Unchained

>I thought his genie was better than Robin Williams.

The character was based on Robin Williams and the project was designed around having him in the role. What did Will Smith do that was better?

No, he was right to refuse Dango. because the film played into the whole black oppression narrative. Will Smith picks roles that portray blacks in a more positive light.

Didn't he say he was never gonna do a villain as long as his shitty kids were kids? They're all growned up now. Dude needs to do a serious villain role with a talented director and show something new. He's probably the most typecast actor in history. Maybe second to John Wayne.

>Why
he is literally the personification of "We Wuz Kangz 'n Sheeit". There is no irony at all in his adoption of the Fresh Prince ID.
Like Wile E Coyote and Adam Sandler, he has long since left the cliff and is the only one not realizing he is running in thin Air.

He turned it down because he didn't get to be the one to shoot the evil white guy though.

so that's why tha nigguh wear guyliner

nuh uh

> I thought his genie was better than Robin Williams
Never return.

And Wild Wild West is better than Tombstone

>I thought his genie was better than Robin Williams.
Then you an Smith have something in common being fucking retarded.

Unpopular opinion: Django is trash and so was Inglourious Basterds
Tarantino went down hill after Jackie Brown

Based.

That movie is so underrated.

>hehe actor is in bad movies, I the witty 4channeler will say he is /ourguy/ hehe

Attached: 1527827442228.png (915x417, 23K)

That’s the common “film buff” opinion, we get it we get it, Jackie Brown was boring and normies didn’t like it so you think it’s the best or that it’s lukewarm reaction scared QT into doing the same shtick so that’s why blah blah blah shut up

Same reason they had to take down Cosby. Blacks aren't allowed to be friendly, hard-working and for family values in Hollywood's eyes. They need to be oppressed niggers cracking open a white man's skull.

The song is the only good thing about this movie.

Tupac was a fucking ballet dancer before he decided to play gangster rapper and make money. How is anyone surprised he was a faggot?

>Django is trash and so was Inglourious Basterds
Yes, a lot. Bad flicks
>Tarantino went down hill after Jackie Brown
Eh, kill bill vol 1 was great, vol 2 is where he started going down hill

It was just a bad movie from what everyone says. Also I hear the genie is much less important in this movie.
It should have been marketed as a Bollywood flick.
And it is always a huge mistake to replace such an iconic character

Let me guess, you've never seen or don't like Get Shorty or 3:10 to Yuma either.

I liked both along with emulated grind slop as far as entertainment goes. What I'm saying is, he lost his vision and just started making tributes to cult movies after Jackie Brown.