Takovsky > Kurosawa > Bresson > Fellini (early) > Ford > all the rest

Takovsky > Kurosawa > Bresson > Fellini (early) > Ford > all the rest

Attached: 1550873340312.jpg (960x768, 102K)

>left
>adam comes over
>right
>boyega comes over

>plebbit

I hate womans and minorities

Great post.

This bitch is like 30% body fat at least. Prime Ridley is like 20% at most. Gtfo with this shit

This but I still want to inhale that ass.

BRAAAAAAAApppp

Attached: 1558128563591.png (407x275, 181K)

fpbp

>t. low test beta

Reddit hates tarkovsky, doesn't know who Bresson is, doesn't care about Ford, only remembers one movie from kurosawa and likes late life Fellini.

liking kubrick, tarantino, Jackson and other form over substance blockbuster peddlers is plebbit.

Yea Forums is plebbit, i'm just here to remind it of that fact.

Attached: eda885d9598f136f37c73a9bf47847e23fcc65199475d72cbd7a1c6186cd296b.jpg (700x700, 41K)

this

>he didn't look at the picture

Perfect costume on a flabby fat ass thot. What a waste

imagine the god damn smell

Attached: IMG_4211.jpg (480x429, 11K)

DAISY RIDLEY LOOKS LIKE THAT?!?!

I saved it from Yea Forums

Attached: lKPaHzph.jpg (575x356, 23K)

emanation > pungency > aroma > smell > all the rest

dude, same

>Takovsky

I just hate minorities and wish them all to extermination

Redpill me on Ford, The Man Who Shot Liberty Vance is kino but the Searchers I found to be extremely overrated, downright mediocre and boring outside of the iconic silhouette shots.

I never understood the adoration myself, his later and most acclaimed films just feel like they're lacking something. The stories/characters never grab me or have any affect on me. I find his films pretty but otherwise uninteresting. I do like his early movies though, Stagecoach, The Hurricane, The Grapes of Wrath.

I fucking love cosplay girls.

Attached: bows.jpg (1564x1564, 244K)

Ford's movies aren't super serious or cerebral, and relie on tropes that would have been popular to people back then, and since those were the 50s they may seem a bit quaint from our perspective.

Many artists have penned or produced wonderful homages to the noble quaintness of the common man. Filmmakers like John Ford made a whole career out of it. Problem is, there was nothing common about John Ford, and the common man didn't notice his brilliance. They only wanted to see John Wayne, himself a "vulgar" man with good charisma and a good face.

John Ford was a genius hiding behind mainstream sentimentalism

at least women serve a purpose

if you're too ugly to be a model, you can always become a cosplay thot

>Last post: 1 year ago

Attached: 7740B97E-019F-45D9-9FE2-E8F6E4ADC790.jpg (639x474, 75K)