So I see he played Frasier Crane on 204 episodes of Cheers, and then for 263 episodes of Frasier...

So I see he played Frasier Crane on 204 episodes of Cheers, and then for 263 episodes of Frasier, for a grand total of 467 half-hour episodes featuring the good doctor, that's a lot of Frasier Crane. OK, so if I watch all 467 episodes over the course of like a month and I actually attempt to absorb as much of his flawless diction, his impeccable taste and style, and his considerable knowledge of literature, music, art, food, etc as I can... will I be able to transform myself into a patrician like him?

Attached: Frasier Crane.jpg (660x1000, 72K)

>will I be able to transform myself into a patrician like him?
You have to remember this man was college educated at Harvard and Oxford, back when they were actually schools that warranted their prestigious reputation, as well as having immersed himself if the world of high culture, art and food for 30+ years.
All you'll possibly be able to pull off is a poor impersonation.

Nah. Just marry an uptight cunt in Boston, divorce, move to Seattle, then have your brother fuck her.

This, then fuck a bunch of hotties, abandon your dad and move to Chicago.

Never.

Attached: 1560050793194.png (612x612, 280K)

you also have to defeat alcoholism by sheer force of will.

Boss had real potential. Kelsey playing a dying power mad cunt didn't get what it deserved.

Is it really abandoning when you're leaving him with a wife 20 years younger than him?

And finally, as old age approaches, take up your guns and TAKE BACK THE NIGHT

I had to drop it because of the forced cuck shit.

>All you'll possibly be able to pull off is a poor impersonation.
good enough for me

>you also have to defeat alcoholism by sheer force of will.
but there's so many ways to "defeat" alcoholism, like embracing it

Attached: 1547528305077.png (950x801, 706K)

>will I be able to transform myself into a patrician like him?
maybe, but you still won't be able to throw party without it being a disaster

Half the show is him being a complete retard and getting himself into ridiculous situations and humiliating himself due to a complete lack of common sense.

>mfw I accidentally put dog food on the canapes and my guests are already eating them

Attached: 15364758690.jpg (500x375, 24K)

and there are lessons to be learned from that too

It's just like that script anons made. Frasier, drunk, despondent, and alone after the death of Martin, the mutilation of Niles, and the horrific gangrape of Daphne, sets on a blood soaked campaign of vigilante justice, killing any scumbag he can get alone before ultimately blowing his own head off with a 12 gauge, falling off his balcony, and landing on a black woman's baby carriage. Niles, tears streaming down his face, whispers "goodnight, brother", turns off the lights, and closes the door to the famous apartment for the last time.

Attached: 1532859849619.jpg (992x1493, 133K)

Yeah the Frasier psycho vigilante series sounds like it'll just be this with more slapstick.

I want to absorb everything BUT the murderous rage

Absorb it? You mean you want to go on a vigilante killing spree yourself?

>good enough for me
Fair enough. Just keep in mind you will be the Pepsi when someone wants Coke.

>Aeriel shot of Seattle
>sirens blaring mixed in with news reports
>...homicide at the shangra la...known as the barracuda found dead of apparent drug over dose...gunned down suspect to be latest victim of Lil Cupid
>hard cut to black
>single piano note
>slow female voice "hey baby I hear the blues a calling..."
>"The city's changed Fras. You've been in Chicago a long time"
>Frasier crane sits across Bulldog at Cafe Nervosa watching a woman be accosted by several member of the Yuletones
>"This city stinks, it' total b-"
>Bulldog stops as Frasier hits his fist against the table and stands up
>"Father, I haven't been to mass in a while, doesn't the good book say something not sparing the rod?"
>Frasier whips out his umbrella and walks to the commotion as Bulldog turns to reveal his priest collar and begin a Hail Mary.
>cut to black
>"Tossed salads and scrambled eggs"
>"Yeah you bloody ran like you always do but what about the rest of us? What about your nephew? Or Martin? What about your brother?"
>cut to Frasier banging on the glass of a prison visitation room
>"Niles!"
>"And maybe I seem a bit confused"
>Roz is sitting across a desk from Frasier.
>"Allison told me what you did for her in the cafe the other day"
>Roz slides back from her desk and frail girl appears from under the desk. Roz pats her head and hands her baggy full of powder
>"Good girl Mel."
>"What? Love *does* enter through the nose".
>"But maybe I got you pegged"
>"I wasn't trying to be a hero, just do the right thing."
>"It was dumb. They're under the Mayor's protection."
>Roz points at the tv and Frasier turns.
>"Cam Winston!"
>Roz (v.o) "you want to wage war in this city? I hope you brought more than crepe pans
>Quick cuts of gang violence
>"Cause winter is upon us and there's no food."
>"But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs"
>Only the sound of footsteps as a bloody Frasier walks down an alley and produces a hand gun
>I'm listening
>KACL-coming this fall

That's a good idea. After Fras blows his face off with his shotgun and falls off his highrise balcony, landing on the black woman and her baby carriage, and after Niles tear strewn face as he softly says:"good night, brother." before gently shutting the apartment door, those Frasier's heroism has inspired: Bulldog, Mel, Roz, etc should take to the streets with guns, machetes, molotov cocktails, and start going after scum on their own. We can leave the series with scattered news reports from all over the country of acts of extreme violence targeting criminals and those the LGBT community, apparently inspired by the late radio psychiatrist and spree killer Dr Frasier Crane

Meant for

Attractive woman. Who were the best Frasierfus?
For me it's:
>Honey Snow
>Claire French
>Cassandra Stone
>Kelly Easterbrook
>Caroline Harwich
Also the stripper college student whose name I can't remember as anything other than Officer Nasty.

So basically the exact same thing then