NOS4A2 Live Thread

>Bing writing to Manx

Starting off pretty good. Anyone still watching?

Attached: nos4a2.jpg (600x276, 51K)

Oof. First episode was passable, 2nd episode I couldn't finish because it felt like a chore. It's not looking good

I'm sustained by wanting to see how they will handle Maggie becoming a strung out drug addicted prostitute who needs to burn herself to get her powers to work properly

Just download the entire season and watch it at once, it's up on Rarbg and tpb

It's kinda a 4/10 show but it sustained my interest with Quinto's absurd scenery chewing and the fact that the curly haired protagonist gives me the big pp

I really want to keep going but I don't know if it's worth it

I don't have time to binge watch meh quality, much more enjoyable trying to watch it live and shitposting with whoever wants to shit post

I can hardly defend it myself, it just amuses me because it's gotta be the first thing I've seen since Nightcrawler where the villain legitimately has autism

He even drives

Attached: zachary-quinto-620x385.jpg (620x385, 45K)

Are they going to timeskip to that stuff? Or is the whole season just going to be them in the past?

I don't know, I'm watching it as it premieres weekly, ask one of the guys that have already seen all of it

also giving them southie accents was a mistake

Vic is still a teenager in the season finale

so they ignore the timeskip where she fucks the fat loser and has a kid that also gets kidnapped?

Or are they trying to set up a season 2?

I've seen it all it gets better about halfway through the season. Mostly towards the end. I honestly hope it gets a season 2.

I think it's meant to be multiple seasons instead of a miniseries type thing.

All of that stuff will happen in season 2.

so we aren't going to get Vic realizing the bridge is literally giving her brain damage, lowering her inhibitions, making her emotionally and mentally unstable?

>nos4a2
oof

Yeah I kinda wish they had just iced Charlie and called it a day

Multiple seasons of trying and almost succeeding but then failing to kill this faggot are going to get old even faster than it did in The Strain

Attached: charlie-manx.jpg (620x440, 44K)

the book has two major encounters, he bites it after the second one

if there is another season it won't go past 2

Was one of the major encounters in the farmhouse?

yes the book is seperated into two times in Vic's life. The first is when as a teenager she discovers the world of psychics and in a teen fueled tantrum she goes to confront Charlie who she was warned to stay the fuck away from. She goes to the farm house and finds Charlie but he is way stronger and smarter then she is. He locks her in a closet and light the farm on fire. She escapes then some other shit goes down that ends with Manx getting arrested and eventually put in a coma. The second time is when she is in her twenty's and an unwed mother who is on the path to addiction and mental insanity.

So she only faces him twice? I hope they change that for season 2

they shit talk each other alot over the phone but they only have physical confrontations twice

Yeah they're gonna foil one of his schemes each and every week and he'll shake his fist at them and say "I'll get you meddling kids next time!"

what's the best torrent client/version? or rather, which ones don't have malware or miners?

Someone tell me how the fuck he falls in love with her. Like where did that shit come from?

>watch trailer
>see boy
boy a cute. A CUTE.

well if it sticks to the books he's gonna kill like 9 kids, turn them into little child vampires, and give their mothers to Bing who will use his gas to turn them into fuck puppets who he will eventually tell to kill themselves when he gets tired of them. She never really foils him, ever. Until she goes on a rampage to kill him.

She's the second thot with magic powers he's ever met and he fell in love with the last one too

who falls in love with who?

THANK YOU FOR FIXING THE DIRT BIKE SOUND. the first episode they used a two stroke noise for the bike but it's a four stroke and they sound totally different. it's correct now. shit like that drives me nuts

This from a guy who hates women and calls them whores every other sentence.

Manx is """in love""" with Vic and expresses a desire to marry her even while she's in the early stages of her effort to kill him

because he wasn't already a creepy enough mother fucker, sure fuck it whatever

he loved his wife and daughters, until his wife started to act like a bitch and treat him like shit over buying that nice as fuck car

I just want to know how a guy who hates women (spoiler)ends up proposing to two who are his enemies(/spoiler)

Yeah this leading him to mistrusting all mothers and women in general.

I have this book on my self. Is it worth reading/finishing?

it's interesting, actually the most interesting parts are how she has a mental break down and becomes an addict

Watching it for quinto. He should always play a villain

Is this the newest gay shit that redditor effeminates have latched onto? Raise your hands: How many of your disgusting queers posted in both The Terror and Chernobyl generals?

Episode 9 is the best one

do they ever show Bing fucking around with any of the mothers?

No. Barely even implied.

no this is the latest young adult fiction magic shit adaptation

>Nos for ayy too

Deluge

Not even close