youtube.com/watch?v=br98ad469og
youtube.com/watch?v=YAZIS3-sixI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I
youtu.be/pVkWa2-keL0
youtube.com/watch?v=dvOk7dxvOHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QjOsHmToIOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My son, big nonce

He could learn a thing or two from pic related about getting away with it.

Attached: 1526731715857.jpg (1536x1098, 324K)

You're one microscopic cog
In his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by
His red right hand

yikes

she actually liked him though. what the fuck

THERES A MAN GOING ROUND TAKING NAMES

Hansen seems like a total bro.

she does that with everyone

The guy is an absolute unit

what a slut

seems like entrapment

NAMES BIG IRON

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 4.35.53 PM.png (583x335, 220K)

It is entrapment. I like Chris Hansen and the show but he still leaves bad taste in my mouth. It's a victimless crime.

it's not entrapment the same way bait cars aren't entrapment, nobody drove him an hour and a half to fuck a kid. nobody asked for dick pics. I would agree most kids would stay far the fuck away from the creeps on to catch a predator but some kids are fucking dumb or self loathing.

Yeah, he just wanted to rape children. Wtf should he go to prison?

But it's still a victimless crime. His intention may have been to fuck a kid but everyone involved except him knew there was no kid to fuck.

Before TCaP threads, I took a live and let live attitude toward libertarians. Since then, every time I see a Gadsden Flag or Ron Paul bumper sticker, I shatter a window on the vehicle. Every single time. I've probably done this a dozen times in the last five years.

I actually carry around a zip-top baggie of fucking ground porcelain for this very purpose. After my tenth attempt to explain what the words "victimless" and "entrapment" mean, I realized you people are simply too stupid to live and might actually exist just for the rest of us to abuse.

When I had my bathroom done I told the guys just to put the toilet in the basement. I made up some story about wanting to make a flowerpot out of it. Instead, I smashed the thing up to carry bits around in my pocket so I can silently smash your car windows, you fucking vermin.

Attached: vinny songs.png (723x720, 284K)

Why is David Lynch now doing these programs?

>served 30 months in prison

Anyone know what kind of program he ran while locked up?

This is great, i will post this on /pol/.

IS IT HARD FOR THEE TO KICK AGAINST THE PRICKS?

Attached: ilikedriving.png (1280x720, 730K)

Do you think he was raped in prison?

He seems like a total dick, but in a really funny and based way.
>So your dream was to end up on TV? Well I have some bad news, it might be happening sooner than you think
Absolutely savage.

>smoker
>likes driving
>sexual deviant

get this man a CDL

Smells like pasta

You have to be unwilling for it to be rape. This isn't the first sodomy rodeo for this hoss.

How did the pigs keep a straight face? I'd have laughed in that fat gimps face.

>this fuck actually can do this and yet because I drove drunk over 15 years ago I can't
I honestly can't wait for self driving trucks to take all the jobs.

Read the chat logs for just one of these encounters

The decoy can barely say anything before having sex and dick pics shoved down her throat. This guy has probably shown his dick to dozens of 12 year olds online

How does someone become this pathetic?

>mfw i'm a friendless virgin and i also like smoking cigars

Attached: 388741461.jpg (575x720, 78K)

lmao imagine the incel that made that drawing

It's a shit job, dude. Other than the serial killing it's the most boring fucking thing ever.

Attached: 12 (1).png (720x1280, 704K)

this makes me smile widely

Attached: 1533584188149.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I imagine it wouldn't be so bad if you listened to audiobooks during.

It is literally thoughtcrime but it appeases the low IQ normies and roasties thirst to hurt people so it's allowed. You have to throw them a bone to keep their bloodlust in check.

Audiobooks suck dude. I just want to rail meth for a few days and blare Mars Volta or At The Drive In while I barrel down some nowhere land.

He DEFINITELY posts here.

I was on the fence of the ethics of this as well.
...until I read some of the chat logs.
Don't feel sorry for these guys, they know what they're doing is wrong.
Their son stories are just how they get away with doing bad things.

without the murder
whats the point
theres no reward

based mid 2000s post hardcore poster

[[YOU TAKE A SIP OF YOUR TRUSTY VAULT 13 CANTEEN]]

epic new pasta

I mean how likely is it really that an actual 12 year old girl is going to invite some obese 50 year old geezer to her house after he sends her pics of his tiny dick. These guys thought they hit the jackpot, but the jackpot was created for them by Hansen. I don't feel pity for them, I just think it's dumb that they get sent to prison when there are no victims. Some of them absolutely deserve it, like that retard that got caught by Hansen on two separate occasions, but I think most of them were just overcome by the rarity of actually finding a compliant young girl on the internet.

ya ever heard of role play? age play?

no one in the greater 50 is gonna convict me for this shit, even the judges do it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

you think no one tried that?

>i'm a real human, come to my house and murder me
>okay cool, this is when, why and how I'm going to do it
>AAHHH HELP NO DON'T ARREST ME

ewps

The king on his throne

where the new and previous episodes at?

Attached: Kevin Warren.png (324x442, 147K)

Should there be government services for people that can't find a girlfriend?

assisted suicide maybe

was this before or after the show lmao

Attached: 1533778472325.jpg (600x800, 38K)

'role-play chat room'

So are there new episodes or something?

DON’T YOU DARE GO RUNNING DOWN
MY LITTLE TOWN WHERE I GREW UP
AND I WON’T CUSS YOUR CITY LIGHTS
IF YOU AIN’T EVER TOOK A RIDE AROUND
AND CRUISED RIGHT THROUGH THE HEART OF MY TOWN
ANYTHING YOU SAY WOULD BE A LIE
WE MAY LIVE OUR LIVES A LITTLE SLOWER
BUT THAT DON’T MEAN I WOULDN’T BE PROUD TO SHOW YA
WHERE I COME FROM
THERE’S AN OLD PLOW BOY OUT TURNING UP DIRT
WHERE I COME FROM
THERE’S A PREACHER MAN IN A COWBOY SHIRT
WHERE I COME FROM
WHERE A COUPLE BOYS FIGHT IN THE PARKING LOT
NO, NOBODY’S GONNA CALL THE COPS
WHERE I COME FROM

youtube.com/watch?v=br98ad469og

why not just get one of these for like 5 bucks retard

Attached: window breaker.jpg (425x425, 12K)

>"Two words role playing chat room, dude"

based and redpilled

name's big tex

Never ever say anything without first speaking to a lawyer and without having a lawyer present. Even if you think it's smart or it isn't incriminating. Just say you want to speak to a lawyer, that you won't speak to anyone but a lawyer and then co-operate and keep your mouth shut.

oh my fucking god

seriously oh my fucking god

PFfff

I've never seen Hansen this lost for words before.

>Look I had a father who was overweight I get it

KEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

little piggy probably checked his chomo ass into PC

It was from the day he got picked up. He got dunkin then went to nascar then went to get cunny. He was having a lit day before that loose lip bastard Hansen showed up in his domain.

This is going to sound controversial but he definitely seems too retarded to enjoy himself here. Not that Yea Forums is high-brow or anything but it's a different kind of entertaining to just sift through other people's writing for hours.

Get a spark plug for even less

I won't deny there is definitely cathartic value in watching genuine monsters like Wiles and Westerbeck get what's coming to them and also the undignified worms like Timmons and Restocruz grovel and cry. I didn't really get any enjoyment here. I genuinely felt bad for him, even knowing what he planned to do.

Read his chatlog. The convoy was literally
>what's your name
>how old are you (12)
>cool
>got any nudes?
>here's a dick pic

The dude is a true pedo, there was no entrapment except at the end when he wanted to back out

Post the chatlog, or a link to the chatlog.

Being desperate for pussy is no excuse to send dick picks to whom you think is an underage child, let alone arrange a fuck date.

It's called an inchoate crime. Go to law school, dumbass.

What's the difference between a 19 year old having sex with a 12 year old and a 25 year old having sex with a 19 year old.

There is no better feeling than watching guys who look like douchebags scream like little girls when the cops surprise them:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAZIS3-sixI

any post show update on big tex?

What is the difference between a 14-year-old having sex with a 7-year-old and a 7-year-old having with newborn baby?

>the hat and duster
>the way he swings his leg over the chair every time he sits down
>I'm going down south, towards Texas

Attached: 1509588164940.jpg (920x617, 91K)

Attached: 1415835618117.jpg (268x284, 17K)

LARGE AND IN CHARGE

The hero we need, deserve and worship

Chris Hansen is looking pretty old these days

>admits he's not 'that big'
>hansen asks 'how'd you get like this?'

kino

The size of my boner

Found the pedo

Imagine being Elsa's white husband who gave her a child after she fuck fifty niggers in the span of a couple months for a few grand. Imagine being Elsa's father knowing your daughter is a demented monkey fucker who will never face consequences or shame for these acts and if he says anything negative about it, he's the bad guy.
>having a daughter in 2019
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1560106863826.png (616x307, 51K)

>"when i was 15 i used to invite strange men into the house to fuck me when I was home alone, AMA! :DDD"
Do no underestimate the shitty upbringings some people have had that lead them to think such behavior is somehow normal.

>without the murder
>really, what's the fucking point?
>there is no reward
haiku'd for yu'd

>but it's a different kind of entertaining to just sift through other people's writing for hours.
lol nigger haven't you ever been to a library?
lmao

I think I've seen this movie before, you know? the one where people get jailed before doing anything.

Attached: 1557187740881.png (268x402, 197K)

>But it's still a victimless crime

It's not

>His intention may have been to fuck a kid but everyone involved except him knew there was no kid to fuck.

And? This shit is already in effect with killers for hire, might do the same to catch paedo degenerates. Crime should be prevented, if it's possible.

It's like Dresden Bombing, it didn't happen, but it should have.

THE DUN KING

>fucking little kids
>victimless crime
die pedo, unironically

>it's OK to travel hundreds of miles with the expressed intent to rape a child
I guess people who are driving to other people's houses saying they're going to murder them should be given the benefit of the doubt?

haven't you ever heard of murderplay?

There's no kid

youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I

>When I had my bathroom done I told the guys just to put the toilet in the basement. I made up some story about wanting to make a flowerpot out of it.
>I smashed the thing up to carry bits around in my pocket

Attached: shiggy K.png (267x314, 142K)

honestly vincent doesn't deserve this.

he's fat, and life gave him the shit end of the stick. and he was most likely ready to stick his dick into any female. and this was the result of how society treats men by roasties.

it's not fair, and not right.

>Go to jail for doing nothing

So...this is the power...of America...

Attached: 1559944864752.jpg (700x700, 55K)

>be American
>go to meet Internet girlfriend
>girlfriend is fake and it was a set up
>get arrested, mocked on national television and go to prison for up to 5 years
>no crime committed and no victim

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

the crime was soliciting sex from a minor

>he's fat
his fault
>life gave him the shit end of the stick
lol he was born a white american male and likely had a good upbringing
>he was most likely ready to stick his dick into any female
not hard to fuck a prostitute, even if it's "illegal" most places
>this was the result of how society treats men
it's the result of being a predatory pedo

Role play chatroom defense makes no sense because
>The crew know which chatroom they were talking on, so they would know if it was "roleplay" or not
>The chatlogs exist.

>It's a "crying predator" episode
youtu.be/pVkWa2-keL0

>not hard to fuck a prostitute, even if it's "illegal" most places
instead of doing an illegal action he should have just done an illegal action? I think one is worse than the other but imagine if this was an untelevised prostitution sting.

youtube.com/watch?v=dvOk7dxvOHQ
Tony is the most perfect predator, imo. Pure hilarity from start to finish.

>try to pull your pants up to retain some dignity
>the state now has grounds to murder you
BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

Attached: daniel-shaver.jpg (460x259, 12K)

>entraps people horny incels and lock them up in a rape prisons for years.
>yet he was the one being a predator.

WHEW LAD

I'm laughing extremely hard RN

>no crime committed and no victim

t. will screech "why nobody prevented this" when he is the victim.

It's a misdemeanor in most places. If he really cared about the law, he could just take a trip to Nevada.

the decoys do ask for dick pics though and if they express reluctance to show up the decoy eggs him on until he does. Some of them are real dangerous predators but a lot of them are just kissless virgins just desperate for female companionship and the decoys play them hard. It's pretty entertaining, yes. I've seen every episode and had a good laugh. but you can't deny that they are creating the crime that never wouldve taken place otherwise because even the most warped 12 year olds wouldnt give these losers the time of day.

Most of these crimes would never have even had the potential to come happen without Hansen vs ""Predator"". That's what makes it entrapment to me.

These are the lowest of the low, pathetic faggots who would have spent their time in chatrooms jerking off to guys pretending to be girls, because no 14 year old would have wanted to fuck fatty mc fat or brain dead indian number 500 or literally mentally handicapped guy #20000000000. Hansen isn't protecting anyone from anything. He's just doing what he knows is good entertainment. Lynching retards for amusement of other barely 70 iq morons. Who drool and clap their hands about protecting their children while they let them pump any foreign substance they want into their bodies, get their dicks chopped off, or the parents themselves continue to support governments and policies that are destroying the countries their children will live in.

It's amazing really. I guess if it makes you feel a false sense of security though, all the more power to you.

Attached: 1261423122912.jpg (200x200, 8K)

I thought it was Jim henson

>people on the internet talking to children in the interest of sexual discourse would never ever lead to actual child molestation unless they're actually talking to an adult that's trying to trick them
Where's the personal responsibility? Nobody is forcing them to befriend children in internet chatrooms.

You don't wanna be a truck driver user. I used to work in the tracking department for a trucking company so I had to call the drivers like every two hours in the middle of the night for updates. On top of that some deliveries even have a second tracking department calling the drivers for updates as well, so you may end up having to answer your phone every hour or so. Plus a lot of deliveries are straight through which means if you stop for anything for more than 10 or 15 minutes then your phone will start ringing off the hook with people telling you you have to get going again. It's honestly a shit job. Every job in the entire trucking industry is shitty and stressful and there's never any end to it because there's always more shit to deliver so you never get to go home feeling like you got anything done.

Why has noone ever shot, stabbed or even punched Chris?

No I'm sure plenty of children get molested, and some of it happens through chat rooms. I just seriously doubt the people who showed up on Hansen's shows were for the most part, actual threats to anyone. Because they were falling for the simplest trap in existence.

And I also don't think you should publicly ruin someone's life for having a mental illness when they could have just as easily reported it to the appropriate authorities and let it go from there, instead of making a spectacle out of it.

self driving trucks aren't going to take their jobs lmao. Self driving vehicles in our lifetime will require a driver behind the wheel. And they'll still want someone in there to keep an eye on shit. Now is the time to get in on that shit if you ask me, because soon you won't even have to drive.

There's an obvious gravity of difference in how it's viewed by society you fucking retard

they are pedos.
not drug dealers you dumbfuck.

kek

Attached: 1471155364047.jpg (344x428, 23K)

fucking kek

Attached: 1431618130576.png (399x382, 87K)

>that guy who brought a gun, knife, duct tape and tried to lure her in a car
Yeah. Totally not happening.

What episode?

youre the type that falls for everything a stripper tells you, right? i bet you are

beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=QjOsHmToIOE