It's been two years since we met princess Ahmanet. Say something nice. Will we ever see her again?

It's been two years since we met princess Ahmanet. Say something nice. Will we ever see her again?

Attached: 1558399433765.jpg (696x464, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5NRPPDxZA4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well I did get weirdly turned on by her in that movie

I love her! I adore her! I wanted her to win, she didn't deserve this.

Attached: 51798112.jpg (1080x565, 42K)

The last time I saw Jet Li was in one of those movies too, what the fuck is it with this franchise?

Mummy actress was amazing. No doubt the best part of the movie. Tom Cruise was like your usual Tom Cruise. I didn't like Russell Crowe.

there's nothing weird about being turned on by a skimpy-dressed sexy girl who wants to fuck you.

she looks like a 14 year old arab boy with make up

looks like ezra miller in drag

She doesn't look like an ancient Egyptian Kween to me. Needs more melanin

>be Universal Studios
>want to cash in on muh cinematic universe trend
>start off by making a mummy movie that feels absolutely NOTHING like a mummy movie
bravo
at least you idiots made me want to fuck the blonde chick

This was a great movie, can’t wait for the next Dark Universe film

i guess you're right

>a mummy movie that feels absolutely NOTHING like a mummy movie
I disagree. There is a lot of old universal charm in this movie too. Watch 1940s mummy movies, you will understand. Basically it was the mummy brought to an american town, coming back to life and killing people. Of course the new movie is updated, with faster pacing and special effects.
youtube.com/watch?v=b5NRPPDxZA4

Attached: Mummys-Tomb-1942.jpg (490x628, 228K)

She should have been the hero trying to prevent Sets summoning

What if you are an incel?

Naah she was great as the villain. This is exactly how I would imagine a mummy of a powerful evil princess bought to 1st world. Dr Jekyll part sucked but the rest was spot-on.

I like dead chicks.

If tom cruise just decided to be with her at the end but they both fucked off into the sahara, it wouldve been a kino ending.

Agree. Nick x Ahmanet should be the only real ending.

Attached: ahmanet_and_set__nick_morton_by_frog_pepe42_dbd4p1l-pre.jpg (968x826, 199K)

She does look like an Egyptian foot goddess to me. Needs more soles

Attached: 1558924278098.jpg (2537x3702, 1.19M)

She scares me, it's like an ancient power is calling me whenever I look into her eyes.

Attached: Ankh_(SVG)_01.svg.png (1200x2313, 54K)

didn't this movie flop super hard

you should have delivered your lines in Middle Egyptian. And you should have made some comment about how different Egypt is today against how it was in your time.
You had [i]one[/i] job, A-girl: execute Morsi and Sisi, and take your place as Pharaoh Hatshepsut II.

by contrast this movie was kino.
just needed more impalings.

Attached: Dracul.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

it wasnt a super flop but not a hit either. it made 410m just like all other mummy movies, slightly less than 1st thor movie. interestingly, it was the biggest opening weekend in toms career. universal is trying a low budget monster movie now. the idea is to add more variety so it doesnt feel like another series of generic blockbusters.