Jesus, and people complain about the YAS QUEEN stuff in GoT. This is fucking awful

Jesus, and people complain about the YAS QUEEN stuff in GoT. This is fucking awful.

Attached: original.jpg (500x624, 60K)

Tolkien was a christian faggot

>Shown to be a competent fighter, but a shieldmaiden's role is to protect those at home, not ride off to die terribly as the Riders
>Demonstrates great courage in sneaking away to ride with them even in the face of certain death, and nobility in helping Merry to come with her, since he refused to hide while his friends faced death without him
>Loses her uncle and she assumes her brother as well, and in the face of despair still faces what is canonically a living font of terror in a fight to the death
>Cannot match him, but her strength of character saves her life as it is Merry, whom she brought with to fight, that stabs the Witch King with the cursed dagger that cripples him and allows Eowyn to deliver a crippling blow.
>No Mary Sue superheroism, just a woman whose good deeds were repaid at a critical moment
Explain the problem here.

She also didn't singlehandedly take down 50 olifaunts and was in a position of weakness against the Witch King.

It's okay because Éowyn is actually cute.

It was ok though. It was presented as novelty and she was assisted by that hobbit. Also she did abandon her femininity to become a cringe dike

Why didn't they send eagles to kill him? Eagles are not man.

there's an explanation for I Am No Man. the prophecy said that Witchking couldn't be killed by a Man (as a race and gender). he was stabbed by a Hobbit (not a Man as race though man as gender) and a woman (of race of Man). I see no problem.

her reveal wasn't "women >>> men" but to show him that he's fucked cause he thought he was facing a regular soldier and thus was safe.

>Explain the problem here.
>woman
You did it yourself desu

>mfw

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

unironically have sex

have sex, incel

So reddit has apparently invaded Yea Forums now?

she did take down one olifaunt, though, which is still fucking ridiculous. a one-handed sword swing wouldn't do shit against those things.

Her sword's pommel was shaped like a mouse

cry more, incel. Actually I bet youll cry after your pathetic 3 inch penis prematurely cums after merely touching the lips of some hag's vagina.

Nice projection, reddit

mental gymnastics: the post

He's literally describing the thematic purpose of the character. How is that mental gymnastics?

*clap* HAVE *clap* SEX

What if I told you I already have?

you dont have to lie here, hun, this isnt reddit ;)

have sex

Where's your proof I'm lying?

>This is fucking awful
No shit.

This post

It's basically Tolkien trolling Shakespeare, since he thought that the prophesy in Macbeth should have ended with Macbeth being killed by a woman, instead of the whole "Macduff was premature as a baby" thing.

didn't make it

Attached: Screenshot_113.jpg (406x105, 11K)

GoT is a lot like Sauron in many ways, for most of the series Sauron seems like a sure victor to most people in middle Earth, similar to how Got was over hyped and called the best thing ever for most of it's run, until all of his failures come to a head in a large climax and he is quickly destroyed, all his work undone by his own hand, and the people see him for what he really is and always has been

If I recall, the only reason she was able to kill the Witch King in the book was because Merry stabbed him with a special Elven blade that made him temporarily vulnerable. Her being "no living man" was an extra ironic layer in the story's commentary on how evil's arrogance and overemphasizes of raw power is a genuine weakness. It's not a YAS QUEEN scene. If the scene went full feminism it would've had an untrained bimbo run out there, kick him right in the infinity stones, and then continually called attention to her inexplicable accomplishment.

Attached: demons.jpg (443x600, 69K)

>there's an explanation for I Am No Man. the prophecy said that Witchking couldn't be killed by a Man (as a race and gender). he was stabbed by a Hobbit (not a Man as race though man as gender) and a woman (of race of Man). I see no problem.
The race or gender has nothing to do with it per se. Witch-King's weapon immunity was dispelled by a burrow wight's blade and she finished him off. The prophecy didn't say a male human couldn't kill him, just that it won't be a male human.

>The prophecy didn't say a male human couldn't kill him, just that it won't be a male human
Which by proxy means he could not be killed by a male human and had nothing to fear from one since the prophecy was destined to come true

It works because it feels natural and deserved
Eowyn is legit crapping her pants and she looks like she is in the verge of fleeing
She knows she wont come out on top but she is chooses to stand her ground anyway
Then proceeds to get asswhooped only to come out on top because the Witch King got lost in his arrogance and got himself backstabbed by the only fucking hobbit in the battlefield
If this was filmed today Eowyn would have waltzed in wildly swinging her two swords around smirking and posturing smugly saying "SIT DOWN UNCLE- I am going to enjoy this...." before winking at her girlfriend (Merry) and proceeding to destroy the Witch King and the other 8 nazguls gloating and quipping at the same time

Attached: i have made a huge mistake.jpg (1280x2036, 423K)

this was sick though??