I am mother

This is what propaganda looks like in 2019

Attached: i am mother.jpg (1343x559, 94K)

Look, it's just a coincidence, ok? They cast a lot of babies and this one made the most sense.

Yes, the writer is jewish. No, that doesn't have anything to do with this scene.

the thing is, in arthouse there is propaganda all the time but its usually smart, subversive, ironic, symbolic. in netflix its basically " lets put in a white woman and a black guy haha" " guys what if they said something about the patriarchy". its pathetic, if you want to do propaganda do it decently

why are white incels so whiny

Attached: 1528786723911.png (1243x719, 429K)

1000 shekels have been deposited to your account

Also dont be such a bitter cunt, it had a moment of shitty swj cuckery, but the movie was a lot longer and there more to it than just le nigger baby who only appears for a couple of minutes towards the end of it.

Don't pay for this SHIT

the perfect world is with black male user.

lmao literally one black character and it's a baby in the last 15 minutes, /pol/fags are eterally fucking pathetic

phew, i was gonna watch this shit later tonight
thanks for sharing op

k1k3 writer....

Oy vey

I actually thought complaining about seeing a black person in a movie was a joke but no, that's what pol niggers truly see and are bothered by.

so white savior adopts a black baby like Angelina? is that the premise? wasn't that shit popular in the 90s?

The brackets are implied.

I torrented it. imagine actually paying for jewflix

>room temperature IQ
>ugly af
>genetic disposition towards violence and lawlessness
i don't think so kike

what is the message of the film, why is the baby black, who is it aimed at, who wrote the character and why. these are all questions you should be asking yourself. it is a blatant clear as day piece of propaganda and you brainwashed redditards don't even realize it

Attached: 1440334957680.jpg (1438x1604, 697K)

hiroshimoot filtered "kike"?

Attached: 1476177652547.jpg (360x517, 15K)

>>>/reddit/
fuck off

>lmao literally one black character and it's a baby in the last 15 minutes, /pol/fags are eterally fucking pathetic

Attached: 1556318666952s.jpg (119x125, 4K)

>adopts a black baby
nope that baby is meant to be the future of the human race. white woman, black baby and that's the future

if you don't think it's propaganda then you are already lost

This image would be more effective if the black guy didn't get cucked in The Cuckold.

Attached: femen-soros-israel.png (1216x570, 786K)

i cant take anyone seriously when they deny netflix's propaganda and political messages. if you agree with it then stand by your convictions

>this is what propaganda looks like

>muttflix movie
>people still act surprised when they shove niggers in your face

why?

it's such a jewish tactic, straight out of the slimey yid playbook

Attached: 1403145385424.jpg (456x457, 163K)

Why are women of color systematically marginalized from racemixing propaganda?

I am mutter

Attached: nigglet.png (525x693, 685K)