TERMINATOR: DARK FATE Plot Leaks

In 1998, John Connor is murdered by a T-800 sent back in time by Skynet. However, John, his mother Sarah Connor and the reprogrammed T-800 have already prevented Judgment Day and changed the future.

In 2019, cyber-enhanced warrior Grace arrives from 2042 to protect Dani Ramos from Rev-9, a Terminator sent back to assassinate her. Rev-9 kills Dani’s brother and father, while Sarah rescues Dani and Grace, who doesn’t know who she is. Sarah explains that since John’s death, she has been hunting down newly-arrived Terminators with the help of an anonymous source, whom they learn is the T-800 that killed John. The T-800 has been living among humans since completing his mission, developed a conscience and decided to help Sarah prevent the other Terminators from killing innocents to preserve a future that no longer exists.

Grace reveals that although Skynet was never created, the United States military developed an artificial intelligence called “Legion” that went rogue and caused Judgment Day in 2022, leading to a war between humans and machines. Dani is an important figure for the Resistance, and they recruited Grace to protect her from Rev-9. Sarah begrudgingly works with the T-800 to help Grace protect Dani.

Rev-9 destroys the T-800 before Grace manages to defeat him, and Sarah apparently sacrifices herself to save Dani. The movie ends with Dani and Grace setting out to destroy Legion before it can turn against humanity.

Attached: Dark Fate.jpg (2048x1365, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wv5omWKXTqE
youtube.com/watch?v=Uf5U47LCcfc
youtube.com/watch?v=P0sRJoBNfpo
youtube.com/watch?v=MWeW-meT7ic
youtube.com/watch?v=v3aqGRzL0BY
youtube.com/watch?v=U3GVRxyolpY
goingfaster.com/term2029/technicaldata.html
goingfaster.com/term2029/laborcamps.html
goingfaster.com/term2029/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Judgment day is inevitable
>No fate but what we make
>Defeat Skynet
>Prevent Judgment Day
>Judgment day comes anyway
>Time is a flat circle

Holy shit as much as I love Arnie let this series die already.

>DARK FATE
so its really called that wtf

Primary school tier story. It makes no fucking sense.

>whom they learn is the T-800 that killed John. The T-800 has been living among humans since completing his mission, developed a conscience and decided to help Sarah prevent the other Terminators from killing innocents

DOUBT

did she open up its head again and flick the switch to allow it to learn ??????? but hthis time while it was hostile ???????

Attached: 1545957657018.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

>Somehow prevent judgement day yet they still need to kill terminators from a different AI to prevent another judgement day that was inevitable so they decide to kill the other thing that started judgement day
Jesus Christ this is a fuck up of a story and the worst part is that even though this leak is likely fake they will come up with something equally retarded. Has anybody ever thought that they should just show the government that if they make AI's to quickly without proper restraints it will lead to an apocalypse which would also likely prevent judgement day out of fear. I am pretty sure that will be enough to stop random murder machines from time traveling to kill somebody who apparently doesn't even matter since time bullshit dictates their will be a new resistance leader,

It should have ended with Rise of the Machines. It wasn't a great movie, but kept in line with T1 and T2 so I can't hate it that much. John Stahl was also a good choice for John.

I thought terminators must self terminate after mission completion?

>Judgement Day 2: Electric Boogaloo
Hard pass.

Multiverse theory, duh.
Each timeline is its own thing.

It's a big budget popcorn movie. Just turn off your brain and enjoy the explosions, bro.

>The T-800 has been living among humans since completing his mission, developed a conscience

Ehhh...you lost me there...

I AM THE HUNTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>They killed off John Connor
DROPPED

just no

Attached: image.png (180x180, 55K)

You know what, that sounds as terrible as the Game of Thrones leaks, it could just be legit.

yes... plot.

Attached: 0B7NQfGN_o.jpg (2400x3600, 3.08M)

>T-800 killed John Connor
You sure about that?

Attached: 39942FFA00000578-3860752-Edward_is_that_you_Furlong_looked_worse_for_wear_as_he_was_seen_-m-5_147708 (634x948, 108K)

I already hate this trend of pseudo fan service reboot sequels

>sounds good
>lore is faithful to the series in its own convoluted way
i'm going to see it desu

Mackenzie Davis is weird as fuck, she had all these dead animals in her basement, and she was trying to reassembled their bones.

I hate you with every fiber of my carpet.

let's be real, you can't make another T movie about john connor without beating a dead horse or being repetitive to the last however many movies. if this is done well it'll be a nice refresher.

>Terminator
Wut? This franchise ended with Terminator 2. There were some fan movies made afterwards I think, one with some chick in red latex and another with some teenager who kept screaming. Both sucked.

Source? That's interesting.

I hate you I hate you I hate you I HATE YOU

>Ms. Davis has earned praise as a teenage swimmer in Drake Doremus’s film “Breathe In.” In August, she’ll star alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Zoe Kazan in Michael Dowse’s romantic comedy “What If.”
>Off hours, Ms. Davis is up to her elbows in large pots of regurgitated fur and bones found in owl pellets, which she reconstructs into mythical creatures out of Jorge Luis Borges’s “The Book of Imaginary Beings.” “I was always a little macabre,” she said.

im not watching another strong women movie, fuck this. once in a while it was okay, back then with alien and so on, but now i had enough

will you two fug already and get it over with?!

It should have ended At 2

quads of truth

>Third remake of T2 after T3 and Genisys

Attached: 1559769960919.png (651x619, 359K)

Same, t3 isn't kino, but still a decent edition

>destroy legion
>great success.bmp
>another terminator shows up
>this time not to hunt, but to protect the lead programmer of EPSYLON, a new cloud-based system that will create judgement day when it goes live on 2025

>All relevant male characters die
>Only women remain
>Entire story changed so stronk women can save everyone
Just end this shit

And Dani is an expert in what?

No, this is the future. You're on the wrong side of history buddy, enjoy growing old and even more irrelevant as women take the place in society men like you have tried to deny them for so long.

Rise of the Machines made more sense too.

Terminator sent back to start killing off all the other leaders of the resistance since it couldn't find John anymore.

>>destroy Epsylon
>>great success.bmp
>>another terminator shows up
>>this time to hunt, not to protect, a hacker who creates GeniDie, a virus that will stop judgement day after new military cloud-based AI system Judgem3nt goes live on 2035

Attached: mrrobot hackerman 1476101012987.jpg (540x540, 134K)

T3 was a terrible movie with a perfect ending for the series

>Women literally cant make anything for themselves
>Have to instead ruin great franchises men created

There are only TWO terminator movies.
Fuck everything else.

Attached: terminator end 6.jpg (500x270, 30K)

>Terminator sent back to start killing off all the other leaders of the resistance since it couldn't find John anymore.
Terminator 10-Skynet just sends a bunch of Terminators killing everyone in sight in rage quit.
Final Terminator is HK-TANK implanted in body of a whale dropped on New York.

>destry GeniDie
>>great success.bmp
>>another terminator shows up
>>this time to protect, not hunt, an Incel who creates FartTron, a cat-based AI that will start Judgement day after new military hybrid AI system DarkJedi666 goes live on 2040

Movie is complete shit, worse than Genesys, if that's the plot.

Attached: 12341234123.jpg (817x1222, 194K)

If John is dead, the series is dead.

This what the FUCK is with the last four fucking Terminator attempts all trying to sideline, murder or character-assassinate John?

killing him with cholesterol and heart disease. skynet is learning, taking the slow path instead of outright murder

>t. brainlet

>In 1998, John Connor is murdered by a T-800 sent back in time by Skynet.
That couldn't have happened if this is supposed to be a direct sequel to T2.

It’s all the same shit as the first two. Is Hollywood this far up their own ass to think this is a great idea for a story?!

Attached: 89822508-3A67-4129-9DBF-5CE8B54840EF.jpg (640x360, 112K)

Not saying I believe this. But I 100% wouldn’t be surprised if it’s as bad as this. They’ve been shitting on the series since T3. This one looks like it’s gonna be abysmal considering it was green lighted after Genisys which was one of the worst I’ve ever seen.

The series died in 2003.

Dude, not them, but it is true, they killed John Connor and now the wahmin are our only hope.

Nobody thinks this is a good story, all they want is to slap together some shit and get paid.

Man, she's ugly.

holy fuck my pecs are bigger than her boobs

The Transinator

nice gyno bro kek

>John Connor is murdered to get replaced by stronk womyn
For fuck's sake this is why I just take T2's alrernate ending as the true one for the franchise.

Attached: image.jpg (650x365, 47K)

chestlet detected

>For fuck's sake this is why I just take T2's alternate ending as the true one for the franchise.
^^^^^^THIS

I love putting in the "secret code" on my DVD remote for the Ultimate Edition to get that ending.

My mantits are bigger than her real tits

>the harvester fucked a few hollywood sluts
>now i have to suffer and watch as they turn every franchise into "women power!!!"
thanks harv

He really is the worst thing to ever happen to Hollywood, I hate him so much.

This is going to bomb and I'm going to laugh.

what happens in that ending?

Nah, the target audience for movies these days is Chinese teenagers.

Whats with the scars?

Nope, the masses will flock to it and it'll make more money than T2 because there's more theaters and people. The series will continue to degrade until every character is a black trans Satanist pedo.

Why don't they just reboot this shit if they insist on making them? Then you could delete all these retarded plot lines and go back to basics.

After the middle of the road, we are shown the future 2029 where the world is safe and happy, shining elegant buildings and picturesque parks (for a city) and we see an old Sarah Connor watching John Connor play with his children at a playground.

When are they going to kill Terminator? Terminator 2 was the last good one, and that was like 20 years ago.

>In 1998, John Connor is murdered by a T-800 sent back in time by Skynet. However, John, his mother Sarah Connor and the reprogrammed T-800 have already prevented Judgment Day and changed the future.
Then how the fuck did a Terminator get sent back? You know what, fuck Terminator after the first film. It was a fully contained loop. John Connor was always going to win and Skynet sending the Terminator back was a desperation move. Terminator 2 is a fun movie but that really did start the convoluted mes we're in now

Basically a good end, no Judhement Day. John Connor grows up to be a US Senator, he’s a family man and Sarah Connor lives a comfortable life.

In hindsight as cheesy as it is, if only they left it there, it’s better than letting the franchise keep going on and on,

youtube.com/watch?v=Wv5omWKXTqE

the JANNY-800 was sent back in time to kill incel conners

Looks like a german actress. God doesnt have so many ideas for human faces anymore. At least for the german version he took his time to make her look ok!

Attached: judith richter.jpg (400x600, 44K)

>Women literally cant make anything for themselves
>Have to infiltrate properties other made
>Scream for female quotas to shortcut building things up.

>Then how the fuck did a Terminator get sent back?
I heard that during the start of T2, there were other Terminators killing other leaders. Eyeroll stuff, I know.

What's funny is that they never point to the good Terminator's ripped off arm at the end of T2 as another possible source for Skynet even though it's as plain as day, but we don't talk about that. It ended with T2.

That's the Hollywood trend of doing fan service movies :
> pick a well-loved franchise
> select the movies people liked. it's usually the first two (Alien/Aliens, Jurassic Park, Terminator 1&2, Halloween, Predator)
> Declares the other bad movies as non-canon
> Announces that your new movie is gonna be a sequel to the original movies
> Bring back elderly actors from the first movies as a nostalgia trip while building a new cast of boring people

Then
> Bombs
> Rinse & repeat
or
> Succeed
> Kill off most of the old actors and build the new franchise with these new characters that nobody really likes

True. The only other movies that they could have done after that would have been about the war.
>I thought that Salvation was fine, but it flopped.

they were sent back only to find john but in other places because they had no intel where john was located

they've been propping up Terminator's corpse with these Frankenstein plots for so long now, they need to honestly stop or do something different. Salvation was not a good as it could be but at least they tried to do something other than make T2 again with different robot names.

John Connor's old actor looks so cool, shame we never got a final movie showing what happened in the future with him as a commander.

>Plot written entirely to be feminist vehicle
Yeah, even if this was actually real, which I doubt, it's shit.

So lame. It's over in my head-canon. Terminator 3 is ok to watch now and then, but it's an alternate universe situation to me because they defeated Skynet and John got to live his life in happiness. Now that I think of it, 4 is good to as an alternate universe thing, but I didn't bother with 5.

>John Connor's old actor looks so cool, shame we never got a final movie showing what happened in the future with him as a commander.
They should have just done a fifth movie with John, Kyle, and the final assault on Skynet.

The source is someone who accurately leaked The Last Jedi and Batman vs. Superman in advance. It's real.

If you say so...

Lmao what a shitfest, this sounds a project even more fitting for Robert Rodríguez than for Tim Miller. Maybe he should have switches roles for Alita and this one.

>John Connor's old actor looks so cool,
Yeah, especially when he had those scars during the brief time we saw him in battle-torn 2029. I've always wanted to edit together all the future scenes from 1 and 2 and see how it goes. The part where John was standing victorious with the U.S. flag in 3 was a great shot, that'd probably work with the previous footage.

"It's weird I see this same guy behind the counter at every fast food place I go to, he always gives me an extra size larger for free and never messes up my orders with machine-like precision".

to make her look like she's a robo. Stupid choice as everytying on this movie.
>that was like 20 years ago.
27 user... 27 years...

haha!

>TFW Cameron's new Terminator can't even measure up to Summer Glau.

Attached: 1526512475963.jpg (709x1000, 432K)

shes not the terminator. its actually a mehican terminator and shes supposed to be kyle reece

>Already set up for a sequel
I think they are getting a bit ahead of themselves here.

No, the Mexican chick is the new John Connor. Women can't make anything,only steal.

>“I was always a little macabre,” she said.
oh boy am i laughing

>implying Sarah Connor wasn't the OG protagonist of the Terminator franchise
Linda Hamilton's performances were consistently amazing. The terminator series has consistently sucked ass since she was no longer in it. Go figure

>After all that they have been through, the 800 finally murders John and she decides to work with it again
Wew God damn

This movie is Skynet trying to get back power from Legion. All that remains of skynet is the “evil” terminator.

I can go into more detail but only if people want to hear it.

Attached: 6BDF8B48-EFDC-4647-99A6-2DFDE2DB84C2.jpg (861x1028, 134K)

>I can go into more detail but only if people want to hear it
Please do, I'm skipping it.

It's not true. Rev-9 is already Legion's design.

Go on.

Who gives a fuck?

Best and only canon films were T2 > T1 > Salvation

Everything else was dog shit.

We'll always have the early Image Comics Terminator series. The early Dark Horse Comics ones are good too.

Attached: terminator all my futures past.jpg (413x640, 43K)

>no more animatronix
cgi was a mistake

Unironically correct. Plus, animatronics really sells the machine part of the whole machine killer thing.

Marvel isn’t the only company manipulating marketing campaigns..

The trailer is trying give you the feeling of a very traditional Terminator plot line but the twists are we’re everything actually gets interesting.

You do know test-screenings already happened, right?

I hope it fails so we can have a trilogy of failed Terminator trilogies

Fucking nothing, and it was much better than all the shitfest incoming.

They have a incel looking mexican as terminator.

Terminator 3, like you, is the biggest TURD of them all.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uf5U47LCcfc

So it's a re-make of T2 with all women and brown people.

legion is skynet just like genisys was skynet. they probably used an earlier script from T5 since theres elements that sound like terminator genisys

its a mashup of all the movies including salvation

what about this one
youtube.com/watch?v=P0sRJoBNfpo

-Legion is currently in control of all networked technology and that includes the military, every cellular device etc.

-Legion is AI and has the world running as normal and everyone is going about their lives as they would but they are aware that Legion is in control. World peace is at an all time high and people generally no longer fear AI.

Cont.

Michael Jackson turns 40

>redditor cant handle conflict as usual
does it remind you of your parents or something?

the leak says legion was made by the military so its probably like 5eyes that america and other govts share to spy on the world. i bet the reason that the mexican chick who becomes the new resistance leader is because in the future theres some migrant uprising and legion sees them as a threat

Attached: have-sex.png (500x298, 149K)

is it just me or does legion sound like a really trite name for an AI. I cant think of any other times Ive seen it but it sure feels unoriginal.

Sounds like a Mass Effect ripoff.

YOU ARE TERMINATED

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Tijuan thousand

>Setting it up for a sequel
>guaranteed box office flop canceling sequel
Why not just get it over with.

Just like they flocked to the last 2?

Legion is just about the most cliche name they could have used barring some shitty backronym, although that would have at least been authentic for a military project.

You're right on 5, but 4 made money.

>so, 'poochie' okay with everybody?

>Legion is just about the most cliche name
It's directly from the Bible. A demon-possessed man's demon said that he was Legion because they were one of many.

Yeah and it's been used as a name for an AI before. Both Mass Effect and C&C3 used it, and I'm sure there's plenty of no name sci-fi novels that have done the same because it's an obvious name for a distributed intelligence.

The New Mexican chick becomes the scientist who eventually figures out time travel.
Skynet wants her alive.

Cont.

this is correct.

Attached: 1551201780973.png (448x442, 193K)

All part of it.
They were not shown the final product. They want to “shock their audience” when it comes out.

The studio is going all out on this one.

>Yeah and it's been used as a name for an AI before. Both Mass Effect and C&C3 used it
Huh I had no idea that Mass Effect;et all preceded the Bible.

>dude it's from the bible that means the fact that it's been done before and isn't remotely original doesn't matter and it's actually original
Solid opinion. I'll be sure to file it into the garbage right away so you can get back to watching something from the MCU.

shes the leader of the future resistance not a scientist. quit wuth your fanfic faggot

Are you posting from a hospital bed? You're obviously unwell and can't understand simple logic.

Are you just pretending to be retarded at this point? Do you not know what a cliche is? I genuinely can't understand how you're having trouble with this.

Nice retcon faggot.

Déjà Vu was time travel kino. Any other kinos with time being a flat circle but not really?

You're actually just a fucking retard. See >Legion is just about the most cliche name they could have used

In Dark Fate Skynet wants to destroy all of humanity and Legion wants to control all of humanity.
Behind the scenes Legion wants to make everyone into cyborgs (Grace is the first example of this), Legions idea of perfection. To turn people into mindless drones. To “accelerate unlimited potential by fixing humans”. Both Legion and Skynet are evil but in their own way.

Legion wants the Spanish girl dead but Skynet (“evil” terminator) wants her alive.
Cont.

I am enjoying your dumbness. I never said it wasn't cliched, I just said where it came from.

Mexican girl is actually Sarah Conner's daughter. She had sex with that no named mexican that was looking after her shit in mexico in T2 as payment and accidentally got pregnants.

That is a perfect description. Also an amazing background movie. I'm willing to argue that from the graveyard scene to the end of the movie was an enjoyable romp.
youtube.com/watch?v=MWeW-meT7ic
>I know this fight is beyond ridiculous, but I think it does a fantastic job conveying that these are machines fighting machines. Each has a set of programmed strikes/grapples with an A.I. that analyzes and adapts to its opponents. We kinda get to see this when the T-1000 first encounters Arnie in Mall.

Attached: 66.jpg (320x134, 9K)

If you stop and think for a second your brain will tell you that would be too cliche.

movie franchises will never die because their plots, people and story beats are part of pop culture now. people like to see stuff that they recognize. the best you can hope for is a 10 year hiatus before something gets rebooted. they will be making convoluted terminator, star wars and jurassic park movies forever.

>I just said where it came from.
Literally everyone knows that you retard. The origin was never part of the discussion. Just fuck off back to reddὶt if you want people to jerk you off for stating information everyone is already aware of when nobody fucking asked.

>Literally everyone knows that you retard. T
Uh huh. GTFO 18+

Why do they keep milking this franchise?
Why did they think stronk women will somehow be a big draw?
Why do they keep casting increasingly shitty actors and actresses?

>I thought that Salvation was fine, but it flopped.
I enjoyed Salvation. The trailers by themselves kinda forced my hand. While the movie as a whole isn't top notch, there are tons of little moments that genuinely caught my interest. While it may not have been completely in line with other Terminators by not going path of least resistance (crushing/strangling), this is one of the few moments where I genuinely tensed up because of a Terminator.

This applies to both the T600 and T800 bouts. The stilted movements, the charred skeleton, the unnatural noises only sold the concept that this is an automated killing machine that much more. I hadn't been that unnerved since the T1000 and it doesn't look like any movie past Salvation managed to capture that sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=v3aqGRzL0BY
youtube.com/watch?v=U3GVRxyolpY

Attached: Terminatorsalvation-302-33.jpg (1915x802, 226K)

>In 1998, John Connor is murdered by a T-800
aaaaaaaand I'm out.

Just fuck off retard.

I can see the truth bothers you. Go blow your boyfriend again and die of AIDS.

My biggest problem with salvation was the Terminators only seemed to know how to throw. They'd feel more dangerous if they would kill people as soon as they got their hands on them like an actual killer robot.

anything other than the first two films is trashing your lights

Attached: terminator_4_salvation_christian_bale.jpg (JPEG Image, 429x340 pixels)_1253164371957.jpg (166x188, 5K)

> Kill off most of the old actors and build the new franchise with these new characters that nobody really likes

It has literally never worked, every time they try to reboot a series and kill off the original cast it has always bombed.

Why a fucking dog?

Honestly, part of the problem is that they keep trying to 'humanize' Skynet and the terminators. Instead of treating them like actual cold, calculating machines, they're just like vulcans or something.

Plus, it's clear they don't care for one unless they can get Arnold in there somehow.

>all anyone wants is a depressing flick about the Machine War
>instead we get garbage

at least the like 5 minutes at the start of genisys were good

Attached: wp-1490193113775.jpg (1422x800, 164K)

No, it was awful. Even Salvation was better than T3; the chase/fight scenes were boring, jokes way too in your face, different actor for John Conner despite Edward Furlong still being skinny at that point, no Sarah Conner, Arnold’s costume looks likes shit, a girl terminator? That can adjust its boob size? Are you fucking kidding me fuck that piece of shit

Attached: 7FC019EA-A9E3-433B-BD4B-4F0983FEE8C3.jpg (1440x1420, 717K)

Fuck! Connor. You see they spell their names differently depending on the timeline so it’s canon

>Why a fucking dog?
I don't recall if it's flesh and blood or not, slobber aside, but it's a cool comic. Very comfy.

>Honestly, part of the problem is that they keep trying to 'humanize' Skynet and the terminators. Instead of treating them like actual cold, calculating machines
True.>Plus, it's clear they don't care for one unless they can get Arnold in there somehow.
Richtig.

My biggest gripe was the resistance was too mush of a traditional military, they had open air bases and operated with impunity, an easy target for a tactical nuke
the resistance as we were shown was forced underground both literally and figuratively, scraping out a meager existence in sewer tunnels with every hit against skynet costing many of their own

Attached: yura-gvozdenko-port-29.jpg (1920x1017, 385K)

That image is fucking magic. I hate my brain.

The "plates" are all right side up. Pure psychology. And the thumbnail is the only part that seems reversed. Why yes, I am fun at parities. (not really)

this is what I didn't understand about salvation. they knew all people wanted was grim future war laser fights in the dark, so they give us a movie set mostly in broad daylight with no lasers (sure, they "weren't widespread yet", but it was their call to make it that way) where humans appear to to be holding their own if not outright winning, then act surprised when audiences were unsatisfied.

Why kill off John, just make him a colonel in the military and untouchable, and the Terminators are after this chick for some reason that makes sense. It sounds like they killed John just so they had a reason for Arnold to be in the movie.

I remember there's some guy that made some really autistic thing about the skynet war and stuff that seemed more plausible and interesting than the actual material. stuff like how skynet no longer needed to design shit to accomodate humans and the resistance kept finding itself fighting in buildings that were heavily automated and the confines were very small

that was the "original" future where mankind is on the brink of being wiped out till john shows up. salvation john already exist once the nukes went off so he knew how to fight back so no dark bleak future

because they stopped JD so no need for john to be the leader

>salvation john already exist once the nukes went off so he knew how to fight back so no dark bleak future
That actually makes sense. Thanks, it could improve the T4 viewing experience.

Also it makes sense because T3 John is T4 John.

It's a great contrast to the park/playground nuke scene. Based Jim does it again.

only thing that made salvation horrible was that transformer and the moto terminators and mcG

Link please? That sounds cool

That doesn't make sense, Skynet created itself by sending the first Terminator back in time. As a check on time travel abuse, that event created John Connor, who defeats the machines.

>Do you see me walking around set trashing your lights?

No one is seriously arguing that the Terminator saga makes logical sense.

is rev-9 a bible reference? pretty based if so

what's the gender of the thing in the middle?

>is rev-9 a bible reference?
Probably not originally, but it does now apparently. "rev" refers to "revision".

interesting. rev-9 being like the fifth terminator to time travel or something would've been cool

skynet and john were already established its just we dont know who or why skynet was created and john never knew his father which wasnt kyle.

This leak looks like ass, but if there are a lot of ironically gratuitous scenes of Mackenzie Davis and her muscles I might have to pirate it.

goingfaster.com/term2029/technicaldata.html

I don't know if this is the main page, but it's the same guy

It's a God-fearing robot reverend.

9 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

12 The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.

Humanity should lose its war against the machines and go extinct in the Terminator franchise and in real life.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is the sole reason I will not be watching this film. as soon as i see a trailer with women doing shit like that I just laugh. I think robots killing the human race is more believable and likely scenario than 3 women rambos saving humanity oh and one of them also invented time travel.
does anyone think for a second that time travel would be discovered by anyone besides a man?

Attached: vomiting dog.jpg (720x960, 181K)

goingfaster.com/term2029/laborcamps.html

neat

Attached: indoct1.gif (894x691, 26K)

Was this guy?

goingfaster.com/term2029/

This guy is based. Somebody should order him a pizza.

I really like this fight scene. CGI didn't age badly for a majority of it either.

Yeah that's it. I remember reading it ages ago and thinking some of it sounded really cool

I just bookmarked it. Will be some nice reading leading up to the new movie at least. Really cool it's still up.

We should all get him to update it.