Sup, Yea Forums, did that software update go well?

Sup, Yea Forums, did that software update go well?

Attached: 1559844881896.png (1024x486, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/6043f-meyers-fallout-mortality-website.pdf
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it. You can still support nuclear energy while at the same time think that the Soviets fucked up royally with their nuclear program

OP is, in time honored tradition, a raging faggot.

The message I got was that promoting people based on their ability to be yes-men was bad.

And that covering up awful design flaws in dangerous hardware is bad.

I guess people see what they want to see, because only message i saw is greedy retards in power(jews) bad

But you are not an easily triggered retard like OP.

this might actually be dumber than the accent fags

Attached: fatdisgruntledman.jpg (440x440, 34K)

>Chernobyl was about nuclear energy being bad
>despite the HEAVY heavy handed subtext of it being about lies and internal corruption being bad

Attached: .png (205x246, 5K)

Attached: tovarich.jpg (1280x574, 81K)

>being so triggered you make a thread
Go outside bud

Nuclear energy is good even if ends in catastrophy, less humans will never be a bad thing.

Nuclear energy is not at fault for slavs being too dumb to build functioning and non-cheaped out reactors

Kys rn then

Yes, I hate Blompf even more now

this.
fpbp

Am not human haha

The show really doesn't criticise nuclear energy at all. If you walked away with the conclusion that Chernobyl occurred because the technology is 'bad', you're not very smart.

Yeah real funny, pal. As if any one Yea Forums would ever e: Segmentation fault. (core dumped)

Why is hbgo so fucking trash and slow bros?

>I don't get it. You can still support nuclear energy while at the same time think that the Soviets fucked up royally with their nuclear program
in fact most of /RBMK/ held those beliefs.

>10 goto 20
>20 print have sex

>t.Dyatlov

Reminder that 696,000 Americans died from 1951 to 1971 due to nuclear tests and you will never see an HBO miniseries about it written by Ted Cruz's former roommate.

This is precise bait

Reminder that the US army straight up lost 5+ nuclear bombs of varying sizes.

OP is right tho normies are so braindead they will think nuclear energy is bad because the HBO platform fed this the idea

Overheard some roastie talking about Chernobyl yesterday and came to this conclusion

don't call me a roastie

Chernobyl wasn't anti nuclear, it was anti propaganda. Stick to marvel movies, kiddo

>RUSSIA BAD propaganda was actually anti-propaganda

G-go on...

You can. That doesn't mean other people didn't see it as a condemnation of nuclear energy as a whole.

So quirky

Attached: 1555307713765.png (454x520, 13K)

>That doesn't mean other people didn't see it as a condemnation of nuclear energy as a whole.
Why should we take the opinion of people too retarded to understand an HBO tv show seriously?

cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/6043f-meyers-fallout-mortality-website.pdf

We used to have nuclear-armed bombers circling 24/7, some crashed. I remember two in Georgia and one in Spain.

I hate you so fucking much. That wasn't even a theme of the show you unbearable faggot

Consider that the new construction at Plant Vogle bankrupted Westinghouse and is costing the taxpayers of Georgia more than reactors 3 & 4 will ever be worth in electricity generation. Nuclear power isn't inherently bad, but the generation that knew anything about building them, at least in the US, is retired.

Why are you so defensive?

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

/thread

>Secretary of Energy Rick Perry
>BSc Animal Science

Attached: 71E0BA84-C071-4482-A05A-CDBFE28D0F1F.jpg (220x309, 17K)

Wake up Samurai. We have a city to burn.

Attached: 1560117847346.jpg (3840x2160, 475K)