American war movie

>American war movie
>"kernel"
>"leftenant"
>"nukular"
>"aloominum"

Attached: 1500787713586.gif (446x384, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/135159303
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>American war movies
>leftenant
name three

>leftenant
u wot?

>British war movie
>die

>American war movie
>Non-Commissioned Officers are called "sir"

>British war movie
>saves your entire WWII

>American war movie
>pistol kills entire tank

>War movie
>soldiers salute without hats on

>saves
Thanks god based imperial japan and Nazo Germany, the most scientifically, philosophically, and magically advanced country to ever exist, were beaten

>American war movie
>muskets yield 100% accuracy when Yankees use it

>american recruitment propaganda movie
>not once do they shoot random civilians for fun
>not a single opium deal
>oil not mentioned at all
look i can only turn my brain off so much here

vimeo.com/135159303

Fun fact: Americans during the revolution were equipped with rifled barreled muskets in much greater quantities than the Brits, and thus could shoot accurately at much greater distances. It’s one of the factors in winning that war. So seeing “yanks” shoot accurately in a revolutionary war film while the Brits keep missing isn’t just Hollywood drivel.

Imperial Japan would have collapsed on itself. It was a dictatorship that no one wanted, even the generals serving in it said it was full retard to attack the US.

when you say "much greater quantities", how many do you mean exactly? it's gotta be a lot for it to have as large an impact as you say. i thought only skirmishers got rifles and those were never that numerous to my knowledge. i'm completely clueless on the american revolution btw so i'm legitimately asking.

I don’t know. We’re talking about plausible situations in films, not actual war logistics. I’m just saying that depicting redcoats as being inaccurate, while Americans were more sharpshooters isn’t just some bullshit Hollywood “good guys never miss, bad guys never hit” Star Wars shit.

>british war movie
>muslims win

A lot more Americans in the various colonial militia already had rifles (better for hunting and the frontier lifestyle than a smoothbore). No units in the British army were equipped with rifles at that time, although they did get their first ever batch for the Revolutionary War - but never really enough to catch up with the amount the Americans had.

>murrikan war movie
>protagonist is perfect in every way and totally didn't commit war crimes at any point
>G-d bless Isra-umm, America!

Attached: murrikan sniper in a nutshell.jpg (720x5442, 824K)

>be British
>wear bright uniforms and march in tight groups
>cry when people shoot at you from cover

Dunkirk if it was the usual american war flick.
1. Backstory: MC should have his father killed in WWI while his mother, brother and Skippy the dog have terminal cancer.
2. Clear villains: a German Nazi with monocle and Austrian accent should be cackling and rubbing his hands all the time while kicking dogs and executing cancer patients.
3. Love interest: a blonde French girl with DD tits and sexy English accent should have graphic sex with MC but then dies by Stuka
4. Fatherly Seargent: worldly non-com with cancer ridden prostitute wife with a heart of gold, who took MC under his wing but dies by Stuka.
5. Unhistorical inclusion of Yank Mustangs and Battleships against German jet fighters
6. Gasoline explosions and laser-looking tracers
7. Scenes of British citizens jumping and hollering while waving flags and not queueing.
8. Mid bombing quips and jokes for "comic relief"
9. Exposition by scrolling text during the opening and the ending scene which copy pasted the entire wikipedia article on the battle of Dunkirk.

Attached: dunkirk.jpg (269x400, 22K)

>No big deal though cos you can just do it to Napoleon in the next war

Attached: sharpe.jpg (600x895, 189K)

oh that makes sense. thanks.

>nucular
FUCKING WHY YOU DAMN MORONS?

>U.S. presidents who have used this pronunciation include Dwight D. Eisenhower, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush[11] as well as U.S. Vice President Walter Mondale.

try not to be so buttmad lmao

everything I've heard about this fucker is that he's a piece of shit irl and brags about his kills constantly

Based ToBeDesu, This is why the second amendment was made

Southern folks can't pronounce things.

Shut up libtard, even the official nukular song says it that way

Juba never killed or captured, he was MGS3 The End tier