Legally speaking Captain Marvel did not commit any crimes

Legally speaking Captain Marvel did not commit any crimes.

Attached: maxresdefault (28).jpg (1280x720, 170K)

he was great and fun to watch until he joined the FUCK DRUMPF shit train, I unsubscribed after his first mueller episode.

this

This guy is an idiot. She definitely broke the law.

Hey can't blame him for following the easy money, hes a lawyer...

I don't really like these sorts of videos because i'm sure they act purposefully autistic about things, like they "don't understand" why they'd do or use a specific thing. They don't usually say "well that's not how its done but it makes for a better scene". Also this dude shills a suit company.

The only good one i've seen is the cia's ex director or some shit talking about spy movies. The woman who was married to the dude Argo was about IRL.

what video is this?

>Also this dude shills a suit company.
What the fuck else is he going to shill? He's a lawyer who always has to wear suits for work. It makes sense for him to shill suits, as opposed to all the streamers and gamers shilling protein shakes and t-shirts.

>MAGAtard can't handle bantz

Now who's the snowflake

imagine actually watching videos like that

if you break a strangers fingers and threaten to electrocute him, its techinically legal, because he is a white male

his video on always sunny was very informational
it turns out bird law isnt even a real thing

For decades I've seen people saying that My Cousin Vinny was the only courtroom drama movie that was actually like a real trial. I could finally find out whether it was true from a lawyer's youtube video.

Imagine being this much of a fucking baby

WHY WOULD IT BE

IF HES HALF DECENT AT BEING A LAWYER HE SHOULDNT HAVE TO SHILL ANYTHING

BEING E-FAMOUS IS ENOUGH

This guy is a fucking moron.

THIS, IT WAS CLEARLY ASSAULT

THE GUY MUST BE TALKING OUT HIS ASS

What the fuck is wrong with his face? Is that a genetic thing? It looks . . .off.

What got me was the Kavanaugh episode where he was so obviously tip-toing around the fact that the rape allegations have no weight behind them what so ever. It irks me when people have to so obviously have to tout their party line even when they have no legs to stand on.

>reeeeee, why aren't these people with normal lives spending hours editing videos just for the fun of it with no profit-ideas??

THE OLD ETHOS OF THE INTERNET WAS EXACTLY THIS

LET ALONE IT DEVALUES HIS CHARACTER AS A SHILL

IF HES NOT MAKING PLENTY OF MONEY AS A LAWYER ALREADY
WHO WANTS TO HEAR FROM HIM SINCE HE'S CLEARLY SHIT AT WHAT HE DOES

>video pertaining to legal processes in fictional or historical settings
>uses the modern American legal system as the basis of his analysis

Attached: 650C2AAA-DE5C-430F-8279-06466F782CB1.jpg (500x500, 48K)

>reeee make free content for me! baby want videos! *thrashes impotently in high chair*

>BUTTHURT YT "CONTENT CREATOR" AKA SHILLWHORE SPOTTED

LMAO

Yes she did, but so what? She was part of the Kree at that point, they do not abide by human laws.

Brown guy here. It's always cringe when an attractive white guys is left wing. That means that he's either a shill or gay (or some other type of sexual freak).

Lawyers don't have to be right. They only have to convince plebs that they're right. 50% of lawyers during a trial are defending lies.

I unsubbed after that video.

Unless being kino is a crime.

Attached: cmmedium.png (2007x817, 2.5M)

Have you ever noticed this guy always faces the camera head on and we never get a good profile shot of him? Well, here's your answer.
Also,
>D. James Stone
>Real name probably David Joshua Stein but he changed his name in favor of something less Jewy

Attached: dayum.jpg (1297x825, 235K)

CAN YOU BE TRIED IN A COURT OF LAW FOR BEING HORRIBLY UNLIKABLE

COULD BE BREACH OF CONTRACT, DISNEY HAS MANY CRAFTY LAWYERS WORKING ON THOSE, PROBABLY AN ARGUABLE CLAUSE SOMEWHERE

Attached: 1552881535642.jpg (1080x1137, 151K)

Learn when to greentext before posting, newfag.

Attached: don.jpg (1359x1013, 316K)

>Have you ever noticed this guy always faces the camera head on
That's what you fucking do when you're making videos of yourself talking to the viewer. Only ultra-autists look away from the camera because even thinking of making eye-contact with the viewer freaks them out.

his review of Bee Movie reminded me of how....umm, comedically literate most lawyers are

>THE OLD ETHOS OF THE INTERNET WAS EXACTLY THIS
No it wasn't, stop being retarded, and stop typing in caps like a retard. Advertising has always been a way for hobbyists to make some money for content and there's nothing wrong with it if they're not being deceptive.

>YouTube commenter angry over a fucking video
WTF is his problem?

IT LITERALLY WAS NEWSHIT STOP DEFENDING YOUR SHILLING

ADS OR DONATIONS WERE SEEN AS AN EVIL AND A LAST RESORT TO COVER HOSTING
TO PREVENT SHUTTING DOWN FROM RUNNING AT TOO GREAT A LOSS

YT IS FREE HOSTING, SHILL

>23K

Attached: 1555556010785.jpg (275x349, 21K)

Didn't she nick someones moped?

he's a liberal, you dummy. he hates commies more than he hates nazis so he's on your side

She caused tons of property damage, last I checked that's illegal especially when you run away after doing it.

holy freakin based