Better Call Saul

How can a show be so bland, yet so catching?

Attached: jonathan-banks-and-bob-odenkirk-in-better-call-saul.jpg (1300x650, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NQ0ITrLj3kA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many seasons would Game of Thrones Season Eight take if it was filmed according to BCS' pacing?

The writing.

The ending of Breaking Bad seemed to meander with improvisation.

Here, they seemed to have laid the groundwork, knowing what they are working towards.

Another 5.

It's a slow burn of a show, and Gilligan and his team write almost like novelists.

With BCS they also don't have to do as much world building as with BB, obviously. That's the tricky part. Ask the B&B how that works

Too bad they killed of Chuck.

and suck

Formerly Sneed

those two ginger guys in the first two episodes were the most horrible and annoying characters I have ever seen in any show

jews

>That scene where Saul defended a former Klansman who ran over a black family by saying "They were too hard to see at night."
Jesus Christ Vince.

The next season isn't going to air this year, is it? I haven't heard anything in a while.

Nah, had to delay it for Pinkman's stupid movie.

Got to wait for the new year for more adventures of Jimmy and Kimmy kino.

Attached: 1554792721651.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

Disappointing, I'm hardly watching anything else anymore.

You think so when Jimmy's gone full blown sociopath

Delayed for Breaking Ass movie with Jesse

better cause snore

haha god damn tho it's so true why are niggers so fucking stupid like I'm just gonna go where all black clothes and walk in the street at night like I'm not asking to get myself killed.

Holy shit this is my first time hearing about this. But why? I feel like it ended almost perfectly and anything more is will likely tarnish its legacy.

>LISTEN TO ME JESSE, WE ARE MAKING THIS MOVIE WITHOUT WALT, WE'RE DONE WHEN I SAY WE'RE DONE, CAUSE I'VE STILL GOT THINGS LEFT TO DO

Attached: Vince and Jesse.jpg (560x330, 32K)

Confirmed unfunny faggots

I hate the fans for hating his character so much
youtu.be/NQ0ITrLj3kA

First a prequel spinoff then a sequel movie. Imagine being this obsessed with your own work that you're milking it for all its worth. Dude just write something new. Jesus christ.