Reminder

Reminder.

Attached: 540E3119-D5BF-4255-9602-00A9670CA3F8.jpg (750x566, 212K)

Based

This is potentially the most redpilled thread in all of Yea Forums's history....

and that's a good thing

and it's beautiful.

What's with this gay fox?

Suicide attempts for even more attention. Fuck trannies.

Attached: d.webm (889x500, 118K)

What am I supposed to infer from this? That transgenders have worse mental health? Am I supposed to mock them for that?

Well...uh... yeah.

Only if you're really insecure and too cowardly to target any other group of people.

Attached: kemono_gay_statistics.png (365x365, 55K)

Attached: 4F54A016-DBAA-4D93-97C5-70132B55B207.jpg (738x720, 80K)

who knew euthanasia surgery would ever be a thing

t. Tranny

What's the suicide rates on male virgins and weaboos?

No, it's supposed to make you question popular culture that enables these people to live their delusions instead of facing them.

Kek.

have sex

1.6% of the general population tried to suicide? why is everyone such a sad fuck?

You're supposed to realize that it's not okay to normalize their behavior

Shorter than the tranny ones for sure

Lovely bit of squirrel!

commit an hero

It's not bad. What makes male divorce rates spike is divorce. In Spain it was something like 80% of the adult me who commit suicide are divorced. You get obliterated in the process.

40% after the transition

>transgender people are suicidal so they should be oppressed more

Attached: mp,650x642,gloss,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 45K)

Modern life can leave you pretty devoid of meaning.

They should be given treatment for their illness, retard

Most people just have no sympathy for some mental disorders. Cluster b are the worst and its no coincidence that trannies suffer from those more than the other disorders.

not supporting their body dysmorphia is oppression?

What is it that produces this complete and utter lack of empathy?

have children

>What makes male divorce rates spike is divorce.

No shit, Sherlock.

Is this pre or post wiener cut?

Cluster Bs are far more harmful to society than transgenders. If any group deserves to be persecuted, it's them.

I don’t make fun of trannies for suicide statistics since men make up the vast majority of suicidal deaths.

r-r-r-retard of the day award goes to you for not understanding the first thing about transgenders and feeling the need to comment on it

No

Transgenders 'people' haven't wiped themselves out yet so they should be oppressed more

Only 41%? That number is way too low.

I'd like to see less of these mentally ill degenerates.

>feeding trannies delusions is healthy.
You want them to die more than the people who mock them.

Yeah, no shit. Being ridiculed and treated like garbage by assholes like you all your life doesn't really lower your suicide chance, does it?

and the vast majority of trannies are men

Wow, you seem to have it all figured out bud. Good luck on finals for psychology.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Both.

How do you increase it to 50%?

Yeah?

Being mentally ill also doesn't hurt your chances of killing yourself

why would this beautiful lady want to kill ximself?

Attached: literally every trannie.png (970x1274, 1.27M)

Male suicide*

That’s not how the stats are weighed. They’re categorized as cis men and they commit suicide the most.
This is an important issue to me and one I talk about a lot, and often met with women and white knights who mock me and suicidal men. So it’d be hypocritical of me to jump on the “trannies killing themselves” 4channel meme

The thing about that statistic is that people obsessed with controlling how other people think of them are obviously going to """attempt""" suicide more. I want to see actual numbers of who accomplishes it.

Lgbt whatever the fuck, are annoying faggots that force their disgusting fetishes down societies throats while crying oppression. The faster they kill thenselves the better

Is everyone in this thread just pretending to be a sociopath or are you all truly this vile and lacking in empathy? Why is basic human decency so rare these days?

Attached: 4BE82DC5-272D-4A62-A33C-099A0708A9F0.png (1250x700, 982K)

Attached: 1495827324460.png (1440x1080, 2.65M)

Shut up ugly.

Not him, but where is your counterargument? Supporting tranny delusions clearly doesn't seem to do them any good. Debate that

Thinking of it, there is a massive overlap between trannies and weebs

Reminder this is Yea Forums and these ugly cowards wouldnt say anything like this IRL or even a website that wasn't anonymous safespace

> muh feelings
We all get bullshit on our daily basis irl or on the internet. No reason they should be a special snowflake

>ugly
Projection
You'll never be a woman

>family friend is christian guy
>marries angry she-banshee jewish woman
>they have a daughter
>jewish wife thinks daughter is a boy because she plays soccer
>encourages her to become boy
>daughter is now her son with extreme drug addictions, dropping out of college, and hanging out with homeless hippies
>christian husband looks like his soul has been ripped from his body the last time i saw him

You crossdress your opinion does not matter. It never matters. Just ask your parents

go dilate

this but unironically

Attached: 1539013505381.gif (332x332, 269K)

Because the world has gone insane and telling the truth can get you de-personed in the modern age

Act normal then tranny

Why bother with the strawman when all you're doing is spewing insults anyway dumbass

I honestly think most are

A. done for attention

B. done by impulsive idiots who don't understand the implications

every single tranny has either an anime profile pic, a furry profile pic or a "girly" drawn version of themselves.

everyone knows Yea Forums users tend to be disgusting incels
even /pol/ admits this, shut up and know your place you subhuman uglies

Imma chop off your dick to help you. You're welcome

based

Being a woman.

but I need that to pee

Perhaps we should treat their dysphoria instead of attempting to accommodate it. There's simply no way a man can become anything close to a woman, and sooner or later they're unable to continue lying to themselves that it's going to get better. End of the day, no matter what, they're dudes with chemically and surgically mutilated bodies

You sound perturbed you should probably go take your hormones and dilate.

Read the medical literature on the subject. It's generally not very favorable towards transphobia.

You type cringy i can only imagine how you have a conversation.. not to mention you trying to hide how deep your voice is while your talking

Attached: 57539081-CD7F-4E3A-89C6-986861A9E925.gif (245x180, 987K)

bump for all of Yea Forums to see

Attached: 1558711128804.png (617x415, 379K)

That's what they get for being freaks. Society ultimately shuns these fuckin fags even though they encourage people to "do what makes them happy." Lol.

Stay in the closet freak

>majority of Yea Forums is gay or bi
>still hates trans people

Hmmmm...

>haha incels

Attached: 1552162778307.jpg (668x445, 34K)

>Why is basic human decency so rare these days?
You should ask yourself that

Or maybe you should mind your own damn business instead of spreading ignorant backwards politics on Yea Forums.

What film or television show is this from?

BASEDYATLOV

trannies SEEEEETHINGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Popular culture didn't create gender dysphoria.

Normalfags who attempt to assault and harm people with ideas they dislike are the real cowards. As are you for mentally running off to hide behind their skirts because you can't handle being somewhere without a mob dictating your beliefs to everyone else.

Pretty much all psychological associations and handbooks say that the treatment for gender dysphoria is to go through with hormone treatment and therapy to be more in line with the gender you feel as. And it has a proven record of reducing rates of self harm among transgender people.

Incoming typical alt right talking point about MUH APACHE HELICOPTER

Even the most vile overweight incel isn't as repulsive and disgusting as your standard mentally ill transfaggot

>majority of Yea Forums is gay or bi
You mean a loud minority of attention whores*

What is gender therapy in this case?

Struck the nerve, aye?

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

This is where everyone can be sincere with you trannies. What you’re doing is not normal. Stop. Fuck your pride month you dont deserve shit for being mentally ill

Read the literature.

See

>he doesn't know homos hate trannies even more than straight people do

Homosexuality is fine cutting your cock off and hormone treatments for the sake of your kink isn't.

>As are you for mentally running off to hide behind their skirts
What the fuck are you on about?

D I L A T E

Attached: 587B42D4-010C-4D23-A062-92DD21C4414B.jpg (300x593, 22K)

Attached: 147574385456.png (729x629, 884K)

Yeah psychologists just want to kill transgender people. Yeah. True.

Seething incels lmao
No one likes you. People hate you.
Kill yourselves.

Truth fox on Nickelodeon

>hurr you guys dont say this shit in public so therefore you're lying here

I also dont call fat people fat to their face, but you bet your sweet ass the whole time I see them I'm thinking how disgusting they are.

The expensive hormone and surgical interventions are correct. What a coincidence it enriches all the pharma and medical professionals. You become a patient of infinite medical needs until you expire

Miniscule compared to those mentally ill fuckers called trannies.

Aye

Attached: ECEC39CA-82D0-4E57-8B63-F33AD6C6D450.jpg (318x298, 28K)

Why don't American trannies actually put effort into looking like females?

I have no problem with transgenders. It's just that technology isn't really ready for it yet and I think hormone treatment and gender reasignment surgery with current technology is irresponsible.

Sure eventually when we can replace the Y chromosome with a X and create a genuine XX chromosomal person that naturally grows tits, female bone structure and a womb then it should be okay and I doubt anyone is going to whine about it.

But right now I feel like they should seize hormone treatment and gender reassignment surgery as they are untested and unsafe.

MODS GET THESE HATE FACTS OUT OF HERE

Yeah facing the possibility of losing a Twitter account is totally comparable to facing constant harassment and increased risk of murder like transgender people do...

COPE harder lol.

Who gives a shit? There isn't a single tranny on Yea Forums. Not one. Just a bunch of angsty virgins who kill themselves just as often. Lmao. Who gives a crap?

Only retards will cut their own dicks so they can pretend that a gaping wound is a vagina.

eternal ourguy

I bet a lot are alcoholics

Are there actually trannies on this site? Or is it just an insult for anyone who disagrees with what you have to say, no matter how retarded your opinions might be?

>having literally no empathy for anyone ever

I genuinely don't know how you function on a day to day basis, do you just go around seething constantly or something? That sort of mindset is like a cancer, it will slowly eat at you until you snap and shoot up a school or some shit.

Never ever going to be a woman

Literally just go to and there's a whole general thread of trannies trying to "pinkpill" others.

He'll probably insist that psychology and medicine are dominated by a Marxist conspiracy and the only trustworthy people are fringe researchers and internet personalities.

what do we think of perfectly healthy boys who want to become girls?

Attached: r3fin23.jpg (1242x1294, 1.07M)

ATTEMPTING suicide. Might just be tranny attention whoring. Do you have stats for actual suicides?

>anonymous safespace
Fucking retard.

This

And this

>they're mentally ill
>they're just like the rest of us, stop crying
Which is it? You idiots can't even make up your minds

Attacking and mocking supposed mentally ill people doesn't really make you look like a well adjusted person either.

You answered your own question.

Damn, you're so brave lol You make D Day veterans look like cowards lol

These people go after your fucking job and bank account and shit. It's not just getting banned off twitter. It's being removed from society at large.

>we can replace the Y chromosome with a X and create a genuine XX chromosomal person that naturally grows tits, female bone structure and a womb
that's not how human development works unless you're planning to ask fetuses whether they want to wear dresses