Amber Heard’s new bf is 19

>Amber Heard’s new bf is 19
What the fuck is up with all these Hollywood women dating little boys?

Attached: 7337CCB9-0D0B-4EE7-8D3D-3241DA1593B3.jpg (634x951, 154K)

amber heard does not deserve to be a celebrity. wtf has she ever done? other than fuck elon musk?

seethe more old fart

she fucked johnny depp

Ambers gay though. This guy must have inherited money or something , she only dates money.

god I wish that were me

why do men keep servicing stds-ridden sluts?

Attached: 1530497787626.jpg (194x259, 6K)

I'm pretty sure that's a baby OP.

Shes a trophy wife

>wtf has she ever done?

Beat the ever living shit out of Johnny Depp and got away with it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

I don't know but I wouldn't mess with a guy who just goes outside in pajamas and doesn't give a fuck

It's the only way they'd control the relationship. By preying on naivety. A man with experience sees right through their bullshit and is unmanipulatable.

Those are the biggest, laziest faggots of all.

Hes fucking Amber Heard and you're not though

Based

is that the boyfriend in her arms?

age is just a number

Attached: Amber-Heard-Sexy-and-Pantyless-2.jpg (1286x1920, 454K)

LITTLE WHITE BOYS

I know that americans are manlets but even they are taller than niggers.

after brainwashing young men to think that hot teenage girls are “jailbait” , young guys are the only ones horny enough to put up with psychotic bitches like heard.

when an old guy fucks a young girl, at least he inly “ruins” her life by potentially knocking her up. old women had to poison an entire generation of men just to get sone younger dick.

Attached: amber heard roses.webm (2000x1600, 2.99M)

>bf
wasn't she a lesbian? wtf

Attached: amber red bunny.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Based

That's what he gets for shittalking Trump!

are those CGI? they look weird.

The same reasons successful older men date younger women. Its just disgusting when women do it because lock & key but mostly because older men are still capable of reproducing as long as they and medical science can get it up while older women have a sell by date that can only be circumvented through surrogacy.

Sexuality is a sliding scale, especially if you're in an industry where you have to market yourself.

Its okay when men do it.

Insult Grimes again and I'll fucking rip your fucking head off and shit down the hole.

is that his johnny?

woman/boy love is the most tender form of affection there is.

Attached: backpacking.webm (1280x721, 1.76M)

>implying old men dating young girls young enough to be their daughters isn't disgusting as well
You incels disgust me desu.

she was cute in aquachad

>19
>little boy

Why is he wearing pajamas outdoors?

based

bitches love zoomers

Attached: Amber-Heard-Hard-Nipples-Braless-.jpg (1660x2490, 2.48M)

Ovarian fermentation.

Just like wine, cheese, kimchi, Mido, sauerkraut, a woman's unused womb ferments and essentially cooks her ovaries, making her much more fertile. Impregnation a mature childless lady with a fermented womb leads to stronger, healthier boys. The downside is that this requires the mobile sperm of a younger man (the younger the better) because the womb becomes so potent that older, less fertile men simply can't successfully impregnate fermented ovaries, which generally leads to diseases. It's even better if the lady has a nice thicc tummy because the extra heat will increase the fermentation process.

A woman's prime reproductive window is between 35 to 40 years old, assuming she didn't ruin the fermentation process with an early pregnancy.

Jesus aunt linda get the fuck off 4channel

>dating little boys?
Dude probably looks like a grown man compared to OP.