Remember the time you guys tried to get him fired?

Remember the time you guys tried to get him fired?

Attached: 3CB0F9BD-B5AC-4913-80FD-940288BFAFA5.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

>anyone I disagree with is /pol/
What a low IQ thread. Also offtopic shitposting. Please make your /pol/ threads on /pol/

wasn't cancel colbert started by an asian SJW on twitter?

his buddy skippy probably helped him stay employed

Attached: colbert podesta.jpg (320x180, 10K)

you know what's funny? it's how /pol/ on Yea Forums thinks us real Yea Forums bros are needlessly paranoid about a "minority" group. When in fact /pol/ is just like the Hispanic hordes they claim to hate. /pol/ is not wanted, they aren't sending their best, and they're ruining the board every time they crossover, and the jannies let Yea Forums be a sanctuary board.

/pol/ - you are the unwanted immigrant trash. please stay true to your own ideals and go back to your board

There’s no such thing as “SJWs”

Remember that time you lost the election?

frombald blermph

Hi tranny

but they call themselves that

Not really but I try to get people fired on a weekly basis so it sorta blurs together

I'm actually female though lol, that's whats so funny about all this. I'M LITERALLY A WOMAN AND YOU'RE CALLING ME A TRANNY

Dilate

post tits or gtfo

What’s your endgame?

Post feet

You're mot a "real woman", you're a man who wears dresses and has a rotting hole on your crotch

>I'm actually female though lol

Attached: discord tranny 354654.jpg (640x853, 30K)

Why do you guys think about trannies so much? Talk about rent-free lmao

>us real Yea Forums bros
nice try fag

Attached: commies.jpg (320x308, 25K)

cancel colbert was created by some asian cunt. A case of liberals eating their own

There really is no reason to think about colbert at all. Just one of the many faces of the propaganda wing of the democratic party who does nothing but dispense talking points

They have like 10 diffrent versions of that guy

you have to go back.