>run back outside
>he left

Attached: 435.png (631x595, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

careers.workopolis.com/advice/confessions-of-the-100000-waitress/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At-will_employment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself wojakposter

Are americucks allowed to have their pay docked for shit like that?

No OP is a NEET larping as a wagie.

no, they're not

Yes

wow this just made my day. I love making wagecucks lives as difficult as possible, I'm going to go do this to some wagie right now lol

Attached: 1546905192503.jpg (540x534, 54K)

Yep, can also be fired for no reason at all.

To be fair, he probably didn't do the McDance properly.

>wagecuck at McDonald's
>save up for college
>work as a dishwasher supervising literal retards during summer
>get a BA in History because that's what I like studying
>BS my way into a cushiony job in finance
>rent my own apartment now, have a cat, travel to Europe and Asia once a year
>slowly working my way up the corporate ladder
>75% of my job is just shitposting in group chat with my work friends

It gets better, fellow wagey.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

op must be black and work on a poor black area.

they wouldnt dock your pay for a wrong order on a white neighborhood

>Yea Forums - Television & Film
Great thread. You've outdone yourself again Yea Forums.

Attached: 1445550312369.jpg (400x388, 50K)

how did you apply

>mfw there are states with no minimum wage laws and workers are expected to make up the difference in tips

Attached: 1541249247424.jpg (912x768, 229K)

Sneed

>implying it's not Yea Forums - Random & Politics
get with the times boomer

What movie is this?

at will employment. look it up

I moved to a pleasant hicksville that's rapidly gentrifying, and angled myself as the exotic outsider coming to use his liberal arts education to give this tech company the outside-of-the-box thinking that it needs.

This. I can shitpost from work and pretend to make fun of wagies. Company truck and per diem and expenses. How do wagies without benefits cope?

>work friends
yikes who talks to classmates/coworkers/etc.?

The minimum wage is a federal law.

>that pic
so this... is the power of the boomer... dios mio

>Born to a very rich family and literally don't have to work, spend all my time travelling and doing whatever I want
I laugh in the faces of both wagies and neets

>Be American wagecuck
>Get shot

Attached: 93556.jpg (323x241, 8K)

yes

calm down there Elliot Rodgers

you'll die eventually and then you'll be reincarnated into the body of a 7th century Chinese subsistence farmer

have fun

This

>be me
>almost flunk out of college
>barely graduate with an accounting degree
>apply for hundreds of jobs
>finally land an offer
>work shitty entry level jobs for a few years
>get laid off at the end of 2017
>land a job last summer at a great company
>teach myself SQL, VBA, Python, and C#
>become database guru
>build myself a niche at work because I understand finance and can write code
>moving up the corporate ladder
>company paying for me to get my MBA
>buying a house next year

It does get better.

How the fuck can your boss dock your pay for doing what the customer asked?

Yet there are numerous restaurants that pay people less.

Keep coping.

I'm thinking about going back to school to study film or something, just because I can.

sounds like an interesting screenplay

imagine complaining about raking it undeclared cash
careers.workopolis.com/advice/confessions-of-the-100000-waitress/

>willingly putting yourself near people who major in film
and you call us stupid

How can he be reincarnated to the past though? Does it work like that?

Look at this fool who doesn't know that time is circular

>It does get better.
*it does get boomer. FTFY

he's a fucking retard

Time is a flat circle

I don't think you can just get fired for no reason whatsoever

Attached: d3d9750d52532c0f391d8845a2d79ce1.jpg (504x277, 14K)

you certainly can if you're not part of a worker's union

Yes you can

>At-will employment is a term used in U.S. labor law for contractual relationships in which an employee can be dismissed by an employer for any reason (that is, without having to establish "just cause" for termination), and without warning,[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At-will_employment

I never tip unless they do the McDance for me, all this wagie cucks should really start to put some effort in

>wagecuck at mcdonalds
>create a thread on Yea Forums that has nothing to do with television & film

Attached: 1431447067901.jpg (219x298, 26K)

>americuck
McDonalds are world wide you stupid nigger.

time is non-linear and once you die and are outside of conventional space-time, you inhabit every point in time simultaneously

from there its a roll of the dice whether you go back or you go forward when you get reincarnated

>>create a thread on Yea Forums that has nothing to do with television & film
okay then, recommend me a film based on this. There, Yea Forums related.

They're still liable for wrongful termination. This is so they don't have to define how badly you have to fuck up to be fired, not so they can just fire you because they're bored and feel like it.

No OP is worse than a wagecuck he’s a fucking NEET

>They're still liable for wrongful termination.
No, unless it can be proven that it was based on race or religion.

The digits dont lie

I delivered pizza for dominos in high school. I was never even an employee just a contracted delivery driver. They didn't even have to pay me minimum wage, just half of it and one-two dollars per delivery. One time the staff fucked up big and a huge order got messed up. The boss took it out of my pay so I quit on the spot and took a bunch of food and the stupid delivery light that I would up shooting up at some bush party.

Apparently it was a perfectly legal set up. Jews rule us bros.

>be born to rich parents
>have never worked a day in my life
I don't know any of these feels.

Falling Down starring Michael Douglas.

Attached: 458i395798.jpg (483x500, 34K)

You know a lot about it

i always liked work days when it was raining hard. Made me feel like it would be less busy because no one wants to be out in the rain, regardless of the actual reality.

I did a favor for the Bogs once and they explained it to me when I asked for the meaning of life as payment.

>get BA in History
>get job in finance

what was the point of going to college?

wrongful termination is the argument used to receive or not receive unemployment
if a business fires you for no reason and didn't document justifiable reasons to end your employment then they are automatically on the line for your NEETbux
pay attention to the laws that your place of employment is required to have posted

>Jews rule us bros.
Don't pretend that the white man would treat you any better. Bosses are bosses and they are often scum no matter what race or religion.

Wrongful termination is held in state courts unless you are claiming eligibility in a protected class defined by the federal government. So in any state that uses at will employment which is 34 I think you can absolutely be fired for no reason. Actually in an at will employment state it us often suggested to managers to never state a reason why someone is fired, even if they have been reprimanded before.

However, no McDonald's would ever dock a cashiers pay for a screwed up order. They would never make any money. A single meal costs what they make in an hour.

>Hey, I tipped you in bullets!

do you have a gf?

>curbside pickup during the rain
How I know you never worked at a McDonald's.

at least your benis would be intact

Good Burger

Yes.

Attached: 141300.png (663x624, 525K)

>I would be bringing home between $4,000 and $6,000 a month, usually just in piles of cash in my pocket at the end of the night. Sometimes I would make my rent in one shift. So I wasn’t actually making $100,000 – but because most of my income was not taxed, I was earning the equivalent of what a six figure salary would be after taxes.
So basically she knew the right Male customers to flirt with?

Jesus Christ man that's shit. Here in the UK, the boss, even if he was a franchisee, would have to put that loss on the store and it would just contribute to shrinkage at the end of the year. I'm guessing your boss may have also been a franchisee, potentially just looking to cover any loss coming out of store profit, so he hit your wage instead since you were 3rd party and not a direct hire.

cool movie bro

>Here in the UK
Here in the UK zero hour contracts are becoming more popular, which is basically a way of getting around employment laws.

Most jobs simply look for "graduates". I wish I'd realised this back when I was 18 so I'd just stuck it out. It doesn't matter if your degree is necessarily relevant at all. It just shows that you're capable of doing one thing for more than 3 years. That's literally it. But you'd be surprised how much that means in today's job market.

How come all the people who claim they are reincarnated always talk about past lives from times gone by then? It's always different lives from like 1800's and shit but you never hear them go "oh I remember my past life, I was a wagecuck at McGoogleBook 2067 - 3022".

more likely the poster you're talking to is a retard
as another user pointed out, bosses are usually scum and will do anything to screw over their employees
more than likely that poster found himself in a "not so legal" arrangement, and because employers are very aware that employees are ignorant about the law they try and pull that shit here all the time

cool, me too. But I don't like travelling, most places suck.

because they're liars user

nobody remembers their past incarnation because baby brains are too small to handle the data so it gets wiped

I think the same thing came up in Ireland in the late 2000's (Mick here) and domino's were forced to treat drivers as wagies at least, since they were using a shaky definition of a contractor.

Never been in a union, but I'm very glad there are legal protections for people with jobs. If you get fired here, there has to be a proper reason (Small, one time fuck ups or personality clashes don't count).
If not, you can get in touch with authorities or take them to court and come out of it with a couple of months of forward pay for wrongful dismissal.

Based bootstrap poster. I started in my job making 20k a year now 18 years later I have my own house and make 130k. Most of my job is walking to worksites and checking up on subordinates, then watch YouTube and Netflix in my office. My female subordinates are 10 years younger and always hitting on me but I'm too scared to get metood. Thanks for reading my blog

I knew it. Fucking liars! I trust you though.

well I am a pretty trustworthy guy so you're not wrong there user

Yeah, I know someone who was on a zero hr contract and didn't do something that their employer wanted so they only ever got zero hours (basically fired)

OP is a lying faggot

since noone wants to explain why, as long as they dont drop you below minimum wage its technically legal but itsa great way to get in trouble so outside of places like factories that like to fine employees for saftey things its really rare.

What television or film is this about? Are you worthless goddamn mods gonna do something? Do your fucking jobs you sacks of lard

Honestly sounds like something that the most bottom of the barrel workplace and idiot cunt boss who prefers to feel important to making money would do.

I'm reporting this very rude post

>announcing a report
heheheheeeeh

isn't that what you did right here, user?

>double bacon whopper as a favorite snack

Attached: 1551043676351.png (400x400, 35K)

noooo

>gets docked $1

Time to kys bro

We used to get our collective tips docked if someone fucked up the cash in the till.

t. frenchfag

Jesus. I thought you french were supposed to have the best protection.

I used to work a till and if I'd been out a significant amount I might have been docked pay, but I was never more than 10 euro out, and any more than 1-2 only rarely.

>Americans

>18yrs
>$130k

Cringe

You know how I know you're a zoomer?

View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO image.jpg, 160KiB, 676x698

Anonymous Tue 28 May 2019 23:27:49 No.463889334 Report
Quoted By: >be me
>19
>get a job as a forest technician between school
>the job requires me to navigate woodlots marking on maps where fish bearing streams are and where the roads and bridges will go, marking trees
>day of job interview
>tells me to meet him at his office
>go to the address
>his office is his fucking house
>knock on the door
>standing there for 5 minutes knocking every now and then
>he comes to the door all pissed
>asks why I'm late
>I tell him I've been knocking for a while
>he fucking gets me to walk AROUND HIS HOUSE to the back yard, through his patio and then the back of his house to his home office
>during the interview he points out pedantic errors in my resume and asks why I put my previous job as a camp counsellor and 4H experience on the resume as it had nothing to do with the job
>he gives me the job
>I work with 2 other people a bit older than me but they have a few years experience
>the crew meets at the boss's house so we aren't allowed to park our vehicles there
>I'm expected to walk and not drive my car
>the people who train me and get along with me well
>the job is pretty fucking hard work, but I grew up on a farm and was always fit so it wasn't something I couldn't handle
>clambering over fields of dead trees covered in snow in the pouring rain, hilly terrain, swamps, soaked head to toe while carrying 50lbs of shit
>always walking as fast as possible
>the people who train me have to do a performance write up
>no complaints
>they tell me that the boss isn't happy
>next day work, I'm working with the fucking boss

Cont.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x750, 242K)

kys cringeposter

>start a job at 18-22 at 20k
>when you're 40 you're finally making median wage of 120k
this is for my state and area so your mileage may vary but that's pretty bad

>have a cat

Attached: 1543434568623.jpg (324x419, 41K)

>tipping

Attached: Pink.jpg (305x165, 7K)

Taking shit out of an employees’s pay is illegal but it still happens. Wtf are they gonna do complain to the state labor board? They need proof. Most minimum wage workers are too dumb or just don’t care and they don’t realize it’s illegal or how to remedy it. And even if they take action they’ll still be out of a job. Tons of bosses violate labor laws especially at restaurants and gas stations and fast food.

fair enough ig

>be american wagie
>freely spit in food and mess up orders with managers watching
>regularly threaten customers with firearms and call them mouthbreathing mongoloids
>ESPECIALLY fat NEETs because they lack the self-confidence to report it
>get a promotion
Feels good

hurry up you poofter