Rich

>rich
>beautiful wife and kids
>big house and fancy car
>respected and loved at his workplace
>handsome

>wah wahh feel sorry for me because I cheat on my wife all the time and sometimes my life is hard :((

What a stupid character.

Attached: 220px-Don_Draper_Wiki.jpg (220x188, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhYTRYjPWdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(You)

Imagine thinking you’re smart but actually being very, very dumb. Must be horrifying.

>what is an anti-hero

I bet you also hated the sopranos

Imagine being this dense

It’s almost as if money, status, family and regular sex can’t actually make you happy, and the fact that you don’t have those things isn’t the reason you are unhappy.

t.""""depressed"""" people

You make me sick. You get off to wallowing in self pity and feeling miserable. You want other people to feel sorry for you too. No wonder you admire a coward like Don Draper.

The point of all of that is to show that being surrounded by all those things will not fix a fundamentally broken person. Don feels guilty when he thinks about things in retrospect, but his impulsive selfishness still drives him to do horrible things without appreciating what he has due to suffering abuse aplenty both physical, mentally, and sexually throughout his youth. He’s at fault for his behavior by not learning to control it, and that’s his tragedy.

He's a fictional character though and a coping mechanism for losers. People who have all the things you listed are not miserable unless they choose to be.

only retards worship don

Based and redpilled, only incels will disagree

have a heart, user, and a (You)

No one admires him you dildo

That’s literally the point of Don. His suffering is his own fault.

>from an abusive family living in poverty
>raped as a child
>went off to war just to escape his life
>fucked up and killed a man
>threw his own identify away to pretend to be someone else
>lives a shallow meaningless life with Anna being the only person who actually cares about him
>career in literally the most soulless business there is
>'b-b-but he has sex and I don't so he's not really bad'
kys

he is literally me though

It's literally spelled out for you in the last episodes fridge monolog retard

>amc show
>good
it's so easy to spot plebs now days

>Dick commits fraud every time he signs "Donald Draper" on anything
>fires Lane for doing it once

Attached: 04_madmen2.w700.h700.jpg (535x535, 79K)

>complaining about a character that women cannot possibly hope to understand
>being a girl on Yea Forums

Attached: 1543556802066.jpg (413x395, 115K)

Pinnacle of Don’s character. His selfish nature prevents him from being empathetic at all, even when confronted by a character who did the same thing once he does every day.

op is an incel

This entire show is boring as fuck.

Underrated.

t. ADHD zoomer

Don't forget

>anna fucking dies

Yeah, cause most men can relate to a wealthy, good looking, middle aged, womanizer men.

>being a girl on Yea Forums

Attached: 1546668851828.jpg (413x395, 38K)

>raped as a child
When did they establish THAT

youtube.com/watch?v=DhYTRYjPWdk

About 15 mins in

Why didn't Don just go to therapy?

i mean, after all. the is called Mad Men, not Mad Cucks.

Just a reminder that seasons 1-3 were absolute fucking kino

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-09-18h17m24s830.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

How is it possible to completely misunderstand everything about a character? and pretty much describe him perfectly.
Some things are just too broken to be fixed, not like much would be done given the time period either. Hell not much would be done today, but I digress.

You saw how him and Roger talked about therapy. Back then it was just some fad for housewives

His wife was dumb and boring af though, she probably didn't even suck his dick. Imagine the pain of being married, working hard shilling cigs all day then coming home to no bj ever.

Attached: January Jones 16.jpg (399x600, 37K)

He only wanted women to feel sorry for him so he could fuck them. And it worked. Must be nice to be so tall and handsome and rich and high status.

S01 is the shallowest and weakest. The show only peaks by S03 and then keeps that level until the end.

Someone cleverer than me should make a “Wahh” copypasta about this & fassbender’s character in Shame

It's already been done

>tfw tall and handsome with a huge dick
>tfw full head of thick hair
>tfw got married to two perfect women - a literal Barbie and a supportive French mouse that loves my kids
>tfw I have three perfect kids who all love me
>tfw I'm the best Creative Director ever and every agency in the world is trying to sign me, whatever it takes
>tfw have my name on the door of one of the biggest agencies in the world and can come and go as I please
>tfw Coca-Cola
>tfw make over 300k a year currency adjusted
>tfw a millionaire, currency adjusted or not
>tfw made 5 million from selling the agency to McCann (31 million in today's dollars)
>tfw living in a fancy penthouse on Upper East Side
>tfw driving a brand new Cadillac
>tfw every woman in the world wants to suck my dick from the first moment they see me, even the teenage friends of my daughter
>tfw everyone loves me and wants to spend time with me
>tfw other men respect and/or fear me
>tfw I had 100 guests at my birthday party that was a surprise from my perfect submissive young mouse wife
>tfw traveled around the world and stayed in 5 star hotels on other people's dime

I never did anything. I hate my fucking life. I want to just walk into the fucking ocean and die.

Signed,

D̶o̶n̶a̶l̶d̶ ̶F̶.̶ ̶D̶r̶a̶p̶e̶r̶

Dick Whitman

Attached: don-draper.png (1276x718, 1.14M)

hs

I thought you meant rape rape, like from another dude, not from a 10/10 blonde with nice tits.
>that face
what a fucking faggot

>I thought you meant rape rape, like from another dude
yikes

Attached: WHERES THE WHITE MALE.jpg (528x291, 73K)