Jude Law's Hair

how does he pull it off Yea Forums?

Attached: jude law.jpg (635x907, 67K)

Be attractive.

High testosterone make you balding. It's perfectly normal.

he's handsome

whatever poison's in this bottle

he doesn't.

no it does not.
t. 850ng/dL

only fags care about hair

facelet cope

This is the key to it.

>below 1000
OH NO NO NO NO

It's just a meme excuse baldlets keep telling.

As for Jude, he has an attractive face, so it helps a lot. Naturally, he does look lame, and the face merely compensates the lack of hair. He would look much better with a full set of hair.

Only when it's non-natty

Hair are for pussy faggots
Real men have hair everywhere (legs, chest, ass, back) but on head

Attached: 1560089522467.jpg (590x590, 249K)

He doesn't seem insecure about it.

>tfw balding but still growing more hair on my chest and arms
I hate this. By the time I'm 30 my head will look like George Costanza and my body will be like Robin Williams

Fucker has pretty much the peak male aesthetic. Even in Gattaca he was already losing his hairline but still looks like a million dollars.

Attached: judelaw.png (500x437, 303K)

>(((Jude))) Law

obsessing over hairlines is like one of the gayest things you could do

His schtick is to be smug. You can pull smug with bald.

he basically has a perfect face, like 1 in a million good looks. even if he was fat and 75 years old, he could pull any girl he wanted.

>Jude Law's Hair
>how does he pull it off Yea Forums?
one clump at a time

THIS. At his level of success, he could afford to get plugs if he wanted to. The fact that he clearly doesn’t give a shit goes a long way is what helps him pull it off.

that’s just a meme.
There’s different forms of testosterone.
High test = thick healthy hair
High DHT, whichis a beta androgen, is what causes hair loss in men.
DHT is caused by stress, masturbation, lethargy, obesity, sugar, alcohol, and other unhealthy habits.

tfw this is my hairline at 31

Attached: 1557319765376.jpg (437x431, 15K)

He has a strong jaw and keeps himself in quite good shape.

Attached: jude law.jpg (1685x1264, 226K)

There are tons of fat obese men with full head of hair

DHT is literally a more potent form of testosterone. It only really gets produced in the body in adulthood (18+) which is why you never see people younger than that go bald generally.

every study has found DHT blocks your body’s ability to make use of testosterone. It literally makes men act like PMSing women.

Jude Law and Fifth Element era Bruce Willis are the only hope I have left

>stress, masturbation, lethargy, obesity, sugar, alcohol
wtf you just described my whole life

>DHT has been used as a medication, for instance in the treatment of low testosterone levels in men

Attached: 1546999845795.gif (615x548, 18K)

It’s a completely different form of testosterone than standard muscle and sex testosterone
Cope fat bald boy

>balding guy who would look good with a shaved head clings onto last bit of hair he has left
yet the guys who look weird bald shave their heads so eagerly

no it isn't. When you take finasteride you're tricking your body into thinking you're a woman. There's a reason that the best way to stop balding and/or regrow hair happens to have the common side effect of turning you into an impotent shriveldick. There's a reason women don't go bald.

Not that "being high test=automatic balding" but testosterone is the factor that causes it in the first place.

kek same
but I was already unattractive with all my hair so I don't care that much

Attached: 1559112976224.png (528x404, 37K)

hair follicules that are vulnerable to testosterone is what causes balding, the amount of testosterone you produce has no influence on balding. It's purely genetical, if you unherited follicules that are vulnerable to test then you'll go bald.

In 10 years time there'll be a big budget movie reboot of Star Trek The Next Generation, and he'll be laughing all the way to bank as the new Captain Picard.

he's attractive
attractive face structure
attractive voice
attractive eyes
attractive jaw
attractive neck
attractive expressions
Women care more about their own hair than their man's hair

Based coping baldie

it's called having testosterone dumbass, women find it attractive.

That's Phil Collins

I am sexually attracted to jude law

>below 1700
>he thinks he's a man
maybe its my mena genes but i doubt it -- living in the same polluted american cesspool as you.

>boasting about having only four-digit test
lmao gtfo pleb

Just be yourself

>retards talking about testosterone
there are literal children who have Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia who have more test than you bozos

Attached: share.jpg (200x236, 16K)

I’m 26 and my hair is starting to go. I’ve been taking rogaine for a year and it’s regrown a lot. I have a 90% of a regular hairline but part of me just wants to say fuck it and let it all go. Why?

Attached: DE6D1ED4-D064-438E-B810-D21E4B18DE89.jpg (3168x2400, 239K)

No homo, but he was beautiful in Gattaca.

When did betas get so obsessed with talking about testosterone?

This. It’s real easy if you’re good looking. Shockingly women then are willing to overlook it.

jude law in gattaca is perfection

Most everybody on this forum is wrong, testosterone amplifies your secondary sex characteristics like being able to grow a full beard and have hair on the other parts of the body. Balding is just mostly genetic and has no environmental factors. You can’t workout your way to a full head of hair.

good goy. continue taking those drugs to maintain male standards of beauty

Lmao at the broscience. The people who don't go bald actually have even higher concentrations of DHT in their scalp than the ones who do. Some people just have the genes that make DHT choke out the circulation to your scalp

>stress, masturbation, lethargy, obesity, sugar, alcohol
and creatine

>46

Attached: 49d.jpg (492x1199, 54K)

wtf i thought i had adblock on

Balding is 80% genetics guys. Sorry to break this up to you, but if your father was bald by 30, you'll probably be too.

underrated

>tfw greying since 27 y.o.

Attached: george_clooney_01.jpg (611x404, 58K)

What are the other 20%?

I am rapidly progressing towards Jude Laws hairline but have better facial aesthetics than him so ill just ride it out. It sucks, but id rather have less hair and have a nice face than be an ugly fuck with a full head of hair, and I really mean that.

Apart from the fact that he isn't ashamed of balding he's probably a decent enough actor to still get cast in movies even though he literally lost his pretty boy looks..

>women finding testosterone attractive

What year are you living in and can I go back there with you?

i just let mine go about a year ago and just buzz it myself every couple of days now. its just easier to deal with and i dont have to worry about wind blowing my hair around and making me look like an idiot. my hair was never anything special anyway.

>better facial aesthetics than him
i doubt that

Silly user, this is Yea Forums. Everyone’s either so ugly that they’d be mistaken for an ogre, or literal 6’5”, blonde haired, blue eyed demigods with a 7.5” dick minimum, and God-Tier facial aesthetics and body structure, and they’re also shredded or just too bored to put in the effort.
>inb4 come
Yeah yeah. Don’t believe a word you read here.

Lifestyle, diet, hygiene, etc...

Personally, I think so. Ive literally been told I look like him before. There was this one time at work a lady started freaking out and asked me if I was an actor, she said she thought I was “studying for a role”. Sure maybe my face is nice but make no mistake im still an autist. Its just easier for me to do things. Having a nice face is like a cheat code for life, people judge you really positively for no reason, they give you better service, trust you, listen to you, its crazy. It didnt matter until I got a job that depended on it.

>how does he pull it off
I don't think he does. Might be genetics. Could be toxins.

I fully embraced my Constanza transformation and i'm happier than ever. Not a single care in the world because I have nothing else to lose.

>implying any of that makes an impact if your genes destined you to become bald

Attached: 1340709984001.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

HAIR DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL GUYS BELIEVE ME

Attached: 74849392376.jpg (500x625, 88K)

Cope.

He doesn't pull it off, it falls naturally.

>how does he pull it off
it's male pattern baldness not trichotillomania
damn you

why are you aspie fucks talking about aesthetics? you can't even interact with people properly. holy fuck is /tv a sad bunch

is this a husbando thread?

Attached: 5793836638.png (500x602, 220K)

because it's quite literally a big part of tv

GOTCHA

GOTTA GO FASTER

my dad has a widows peak but otherwise a full head of hair, im getting the same widows peak but im paranoid about going completely bald.

He's rich and handsom, so bitches don't care.

Yea Forums autists cannot fathom being as confident as this guy

Attached: 74846492902.jpg (500x750, 92K)

Hey, stop posting my exact thoughts!

>have a beautiful, full head of thick blond hair
>great hairline
>buddy cracks a joke about me balding when I’m sitting down on a couch
>call him out on how wrong he his
>he tells me to go look in the mirror
>hair looks perfect, wtf is he talking g about
>take a picture of the top of my head
> I’m literally halfway to Protestant Monk tier bald on the top of my head
Boy that was a shock

I had hair like that, then got hair restoration. Looks great now

>he doesn't.
Stop posting, retard

pathetic

Attached: Moment_2.webm (1280x536, 2.08M)

>user, old chap, stop standing there all stiff and come join me for a pint!

Attached: 833764379292.png (500x666, 209K)

have sex

mccounghey needs to give this man the number for whoever did his transplant

>So you're saying you travelled here from the future just to warn me I'm gonna start balding? Pull the other one, mate!

Attached: 7392468346.png (500x552, 97K)

Curls + attractive + obviously very confident
It'd be a little worse with straight hair.

All that hairlet cope in this thread

Attached: 1345444322121.jpg (500x322, 32K)

t.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x591, 49K)

I'm about a 7 on the Robin Williams scale of body hair, 0 being prepubescent boy and 10 being Robin.

that's a yikes from me brother.
What's your course of action? Embrace the Bruce Willis?Wear a yarmulke?

>27

20, try me

Would it tho?

Attached: freddieeee.jpg (900x1289, 126K)

Yes. Jude lets it grow often. You need to keep it buzzed straight or learn the trick to getting good locks that mimic curls or waviness.
It's a tiny bit of natural oil to clump it and finger brushing.

who cares about hair when he's got an ass of granite

Attached: 458936489.gif (500x280, 2.95M)

>What is it? Is there something wrong with my face? You do realise you've been staring for two minutes now.

Attached: 367894470.jpg (1242x1491, 169K)

>dem folds
kinda hot, no homo

It looks like he pulls it off in clumps