What's do you reckon is Hannibal's IQ?

What's do you reckon is Hannibal's IQ?

Attached: Hannibal.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vwHATDeJhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you know it's high because he listens to classical music

Easily several points above room temp

Seeing as he's too thick to realise cannibalism is wrong, probably not that high.

I listen to classical music too, but I can't claim to have any abnormal IQ
But I agree it's all those things that he can do and does. He's extremely skilled in everything he does, he cooks probably better than most chefs, he draws better than most artists, he compose classical music if he feels creative, he can see through anyone's mentality, likely among the best of the best in his field, and he is a highly skilled surgeon as well. Somehow he NEVER utter a single sentence that is not perfectly concise and with meaning. What else is there to mention?

>It's another "super smart" character that listens to classical music and drinks wine, goes to the opera etc etc etc
Lame

prions/100

In Silence of the Lambs, why was the guy in the cell next to an evil genius a guy that throws cum at people?
Shouldn't they be in separate parts of the prison?

>cannibalism is wrong
this is what low iq plebs think

saved and christpilled

Another? The norm seem to be portraying smart people in other ways.

He eats people because he thinks of other people equivalent to us seeing pigs so do the math( hannibals iq = (100/iq of a pig)X100)

t. never tried liver with fava beans

The guy next-door to Hannibal throws his cum in a manner that defies our current understanding of the laws of physics. Discounting his numerous other talents (which were edited from the theatrical cut of the film) his cum throwing alone qualifies him for a cell on the evil genius wing of the hospital.

For me? It's Bedelia Du Maummy

Attached: 1452908051-screen-shot-2016-01-15-at-17.png (480x277, 136K)

>implying intelligent men eat meat

Four

here's your red dragon bro

Attached: nigger.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>What's do you
About yours, but doubled.

Of course he eats meat. A malnourished body does not support healthy brain function.

He's gay so you know he's inferior

Jeus christ what is this, Yify?

Funny, considering how Christians consume the flesh and blood of their saviour

He took thw Stirner pill.

creepy thin liped danish fuck

112. He is just super edgy about it.

>Another? The norm seem to be portraying smart people in other ways.

>he wears a NASA t-shirt

Mad's is at least 110 but Hannibal's is only 90 in a world where the best the writers could manage is an average of 80

Considering everything he does in the show he has a genius level of intellect for sure. Not sure what his IQ would be, but it would be very high.

those tar man-hands were the creepiest part of season 3. should've seen them comin for TWD from a mile away.

Attached: 135676786078405.gif (500x200, 497K)

Not high enough to understand that homolusting is wrong

GRR! I hate fags!

wassap im gonna watch anons post...

so, as always, user didn't get over 15 nootrients from this post.. diagnosis: malnourished deloosional wegan

alright, thanks for watching

Attached: sv3rige.jpg (900x900, 79K)

They are just too delooosional to recognize this ha ha ha

lol

>what do you think the average IQ of this board is, huh?

Attached: iq.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>What else is there to mention?
Great fighter and knife thrower?

youtube.com/watch?v=7vwHATDeJhU

Is Hannibal a Mary Sue, at least in the series?

Presuming you're at least remotely privy to the source material, Hannibal is about what you'd expect, but not including the small stature. In the series.

He is also exceedingly knowledgable. Considering he has read pretty mcuh every book in his private library too, you can only imagine how well he remembers all its content. I bet he remembers everything in all those books.

>the super intellect/predator
what do you think it would take to tear away all that pride and actually make him feel like a victim? high iq's are supposedly not receptive to brainwashing, right?

Not sure what you mean, but what I think would take away his pride is if he is caught by another serial killer that he does not admire (i.e, someone who isn't as good at it as he is), and if he gets in a situation where he does not see any opportunity of escape or advance, then I think his pride would be torn down, and he would feel ashamed and angry at himself that he had to go that way. I'm sure he would feel the same way if he was caught by Agent Crawford who he thinks is beneath him.

But if he is soundly beaten by someone better than him, then I think he would admire the opponent and he would accept his death for some sort of philosophical reason that he thought of.

I think the implication is that in spite of his cultured speech and seemingly calm and rational demeanor he's just as dangerous and deranged as the completely incoherent maniacs around him. It's borne out later when it turns out that after he learned the guy threw cum at her, within the span of a single night he somehow talked that guy into committing suicide, implying that given sufficient time even a conversation with Hannibal could be fatal.

He's, in fact, more dangerous than the outright crazies are. Words are his deadliest weapons.

It's not a matter of how dangerous he is I just want to know why they didn't build a separate place for him. He was clearly a very different kind of crazy to the other people there

based

He's super smart. Definitely at the top of the bell curve.

Except just being caught would be irritating at best. I'm curious what it might take for him to feel more like, say, Abigail felt while in his care. Like prey. Not just captured but utterly beaten.

He's not Magneto, a normal jail is enough to keep him locked in normal situations.

Because no one gives a shit about the crazy, crazy.

me too fren

>Mary Sue
No. Usually, a Mary Sue is instantly liked by everyone for no reason. Hannibal ears everyone's trust but because he's a psychopath and an extremely talented manipulator. He is a villain, and villains can't be Mary Sues.

kek

hehe

Because the prison is a setpiece in a movie designed to visually and tonally inform you about the characters and story which are operating within it. The ward full of violent crazies informs you that Hannibal is also both violent and crazy, the movie then throws you off balance by having Hannibal be polite and physically docile during the interview. This strongly contrasts with what the audience is told about him biting off somebody's face just seconds before we're actually shown him. It creates dissonance between what we're told Hannibal is (and what the environment of the prison implies he is) and how he actually behaves and speaks, which (if the movie has done it's job well) results in quite a shock later on when he breaks out of the other prison.

The only piece of media I've seen Hannibal in is The Silence of the Lambs. Can I jump right into this show?

For me it's Dr. Alana Bloom.

Attached: Caroline-Dhavernas-as-Dr-Alana-Bloom-hannibal-tv-series-34285849-3746-5000.jpg (3746x5000, 1.91M)

Yes, it's pretty much it own take on it. The end of the run of the show was really rushed and kind of sucks because it just borrows from other Hannibal stories. I would watch Red Dragon and Hannibal (the movies) before the show just cause the way they told the stories was better.

Yes you can jump right into the show, no problem at all. Silence of the lambs is actually about hannibal at a later time in his life than what this series is presenting.

Attached: 68101301-352-k832342.jpg (352x550, 24K)

Dunno sounds a bit far out to me

is there a point to your post? light wasn't a mary sue, the real culprit of that show was N

hehe

You can leap right in.

Attached: IT'SALLHUMANBEANS.jpg (499x750, 292K)

Attached: She was on point that day.jpg (378x637, 87K)

Attached: Swiggity Swail whose in jail.jpg (585x378, 54K)

Anyone got the webm when the Red Dragon stab WIll in the face and Hannibal does that slight grimace?

Attached: When Hannibal isn't in a creative mood.jpg (1280x1420, 240K)

Attached: leg of rabbit.jpg (427x1106, 55K)

Attached: Hannibal will remember this.webm (950x534, 2.93M)

Can you deduce that it is wrong?

Attached: Hannibal's wat face.webm (720x576, 172K)

People like hannibal aren't conducive to tests like that. IQ is only accurate toward the mean, it's not even worth considering.

Attached: Hannibal's whoa face.webm (340x400, 51K)

Do you have to ask?

Attached: 13443253758.gif (500x400, 998K)

Was Hannibal killing that shitty violinist and serving him to the concert board in the books or just something the Red Dragon movie concocted?
Anyway, the guy is highly cultured and was a well regarded psychiatrist and MD. Very well educated. A shame the Mads version is carton is cartoonishly competent along the lines of Sherlock.

>I listen to classical music too, but I can't claim to have any abnormal IQ
Yes you fucking can, you can do whatever you want

But it's not remotely homolust

No, I know that you can't

>Will, do you remember when I became your therapist and brainwashed you with hypnosis, and schemed to convince everyone around you that you were responsible for my killings, just because I was bored and lonely, you were sent to an asylum and I pushed you over the edge to start embracing your inner serial killer by manipulating you into trying to murder me by proxy, all while I was fucking your girlfriend and murdering some of your FBI colleagues, do you remember Will, I then arranged for your release after which I kept trying to murder you while we resumed therapy together, so we could start killing and eating our victims together? Do you remember when you visited my Lithuanian family manor, orchestrated my sister's cannibalistic rapist murder by setting up my Japanese ninja sniper maid, and then turned his corpse into a chrysalis? Don't tell Jack about that time I pounded your boy pussy in front of the fireplace that one time we drank too much wine over dinner. You were a good friend, Will.

Attached: 1557474516339.jpg (678x381, 20K)

speak for yourself my friend. I loved season 3, albeit it could've used like 2 more episodes.

It is my paranoid headcanon that people like Hannibal run the world behind the scenes.

based and nootrientpilled

Attached: the chef.gif (685x385, 2.99M)

>Red Dragon (the movie)
awful

Ralph Fiennes was great as Dolarhyde. Armitage had the better appearance and did very well imo too. Have you read the novel?

>Usually, a Mary Sue is instantly liked by everyone for no reason
Are you implying there wasn't something fucky with everyone being perfectly comfortable around creepy Hannibal?

Underrated and the stellar reminder of what shitposting would be on Yea Forums in a perfect world

Haven't read the novel but I much prefer Manhunter to Red Dragon, even if it's less faithful. Red Dragon is so soulless.

Attached: Scully got b&.webm (896x504, 2.76M)

I wouldn't say "jump right into" as in start anywhere. But it's totally its own take, inspired by the Hannibal Lecter books. I wouldn't even compare it to Silence of the Lambs. Mads Mikkelsen's Hannibal is really different from Anthony Hopkins's. Hopkins's seems hokey in comparison.

All of it is essentially prequel to Red Dragon (the first book) but the end up doing Red Dragon as an arc in season 3, along with Hannibal (the third book).

Attached: emilia.gif (273x258, 940K)

Would you rather he drink monster and hang out at gamestop? Fucking brainlet.

>autism.webm

about 95 tb h

Underrated

user, I'm uh, I'm having a dinner party about 7 if you're not doing anything

I must warn you. Nothing here is vegitarian.

Attached: 1549994725468.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

>never ever will there be threads as comfy as hannibal threads on tee vee

its been 4 years lads

Attached: miss lounds shocking discovery.webm (1280x720, 644K)

NEVER EVER

Attached: proud hanni.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

There are two ways of thinking of Kira. You either agree with him and think he's the hero, which is arguably wrong. But this hero dies, no really Mary Sue-y.
Or you think he's a villain, a crazy kid with a God complex who ends beaten, not really a Mary Sue.

Hannibal isn't creepy. He's extremely smart and well mannered, and European, that's it. He's also a perfect manipulator and he'd know what strings to pull to make you fall for him.

Season three was terrific

Attached: 1EAA9B45-D231-48F5-B2E7-14E158DDAD76.gif (268x307, 1.88M)

Tom Noonan is still best Francis

Whats Mads face trying to convey here?

Because statistically it's true. Morons don't like Classical music, traditional arts or fine dining and fine wine. They're all niggers rapping and cheetos. Name one legitimate genius you know / have seen that acts like trailer trash.

>Eat some dude's brain
>Die of prions disease some time later

How is Hannibal alive ?

Why is it wrong? The only part of the body you cannot eat is the brain. Other than that, pretty much all of your body, if cooked, is safe to eat. So safety isnt an issue.

If you make a moral argument then you have to enforce your morals on another people, that isn't a moral thing to do, so thats out.

You can't logically break down why it's actually 'wrong'. We say it's wrong because were conditioned to think so and most people feel that way, but every people and culture in history have practiced cannibalism at one point or another.