Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

it's below 9000, odd

have sex

Not great, not terrible

It's quite a lot

Vegeta says it's only over 8000 in the original moonrunes, fuck knows why they changed that.

Scouters can't talk you inbred mongoloid. No wonder Prince Vegeta Zapped his ass.

NI-

Doesn't really matters since Goku can kaioken his power, making measurement meaningless. Toryama explained clearly how scouters are Freiza army's weakness

>Nappa... I... the scouter says he's stronger than Darth Vader, Luke, Obi-wan, and Yoda COMBINED

Attached: over 200.webm (480x360, 661K)

why didn't they revive Nappa or Raditz? both were doing what Vegeta told them. Vegeta was the big bad that commanded them to do attrocities. And Vegeta kills a lot of people too. Raditz was Goku's brother, you would think he'll have some respect for that kinship, or so Raditz can tell him about his origins and his parents.

have sex

REEEEEEEE, it was 5000 in the original. Stop getting DBZ wrong!

I feel the show would have worked better if Nappa was of the negroid persuasion and called Nappy. Also this could be the first time Goku goes Super Sayian and then he destroys Nappy with one punch.

I'm actually amazed 4kids didn't turn him black with massive red lips

Cringe.

Nobody ever liked raditz or nappa. They were weak.

*she's

They had mr popo for that.

It says you should have sex Vegeta you incel midget

but he fucked the biggest bitch in the show.

so was goku. goku didn't beat vegeta in their fight and needed help to drive him out. consequentially, that was.the best fight dbz had because of the stakes and because it wasn't certain that the good guys would win without ex machinas. Raditz and Nappa got shafted. Their characters could have had development, just like Vegeta had. They weren't even remembered. Why did Goku feel kinship for Vegeta when in Namek, yet didn't revive his brother later? its just stupid.

shit thread, watch naruto

>Why did Goku feel kinship for Vegeta when in Namek
goku didn't feel kinship. did you only watch the dub? goku wanted someone to spar with and didn't give a fuck about everyone else. that's why he told kuririn not to stab vegeta when he had the chance. raditz and nappa were pussies who wouldn't be fun to fight.

Because Raditz was vicious while Vegeta was just proud.

Also Goku doesn't care about kinship or race, he just likes Vegeta because he's a challenging rival

That's true, nvm Vegeta is a chad.
Krillin is a cuck.

He did you autist, he respected Vegeta in the japanese version. Watch his speech after freeza kills him.

Raditz was scum and a bad fighter.
Vegeta gad use as a rival at least.

based

that was like a year after the fact. in the moment he says it would be a waste to let such a fighter just die.

I have seen worse

>Toryama explained
He frequently forgets big characters exists, why should we care what he thinks?

Attached: 1559635471768.jpg (1284x720, 134K)