Soul vs Soulless

Soul vs Soulless

Attached: meninblacksoul.jpg (1920x1080, 959K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1560023514424.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Men in black
>It's a woman
Fix your shit Americans.

Haha new thing soulless, old hollywood garbage propaganda = soul!

Attached: file.png (480x360, 139K)

>Jones
>Smith
>Hemsworth
>Thompson
>Neeson
Rule Britannia

Attached: bobby.gif (500x200, 1.88M)

>people complain about racial diversity
>it finally stops
>it's the one movie where blacks are meant to be the joke

Attached: 1558911485216.png (314x309, 144K)

I despise Will Smith, but I give them props for finding an actress even more unlikable than him, Tessa Thompson. She's a megacunt. Also they even made her boss a woman because yassss queen slay, not your daddy's MIB

Attached: jurassicshit.jpg (1920x1080, 847K)

>Late 90s
>old
I wish I could press a button and gas every zoomer

am I the only one who fucking can't stand Tessa Thompson? She has a constant "fuck whitey" face.

Wait are we reaching the point where people are pretending MIB *wasn't* an 11/10 blockbuster film

By MIB 2 things were already kinda bad but the first one was a masterpiece

Attached: 560db22fe14e951aea89980b21a9c598.png (400x226, 148K)

Is that a real JP III dvd cover? Damn that's terrible.

Literally 20 years ago.

Attached: 1560082658977.jpg (1920x1080, 832K)

>they hired a new dog to play Frank the Pug
HE DIED YOU ASSHOLES RETIRE THE ROLE THEY EVEN HAD A MEMORIAL FOR HIM IN MIB3

Attached: +_1034a3bd7eebc1cc3f586f12bc6d8c3d.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Yes. And also, watching the trailer, it doens't seem to be any real chemistry between them.
Not any interesting contrast of personalities like Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones.

Also, tons of CGI and digital postproduction erase al lthe soul that could still have.

>Not produced by the chinese
>produced by the chinese
Was there ever any doubt about it's soullessness?

What the fuck

What. Neeson isn't even the boss? Who the fuck would watch this then?

soul: Prometheus
soulless: Alien Covenant

what the fuck happened to film?

20 years is considered old? Kids that age can't even drink yet. Only movies from the seventies and earlier should be called "old"

woMEN

>Kids that age can't even drink yet.

sometimes I'm reminded how dumb american laws are

>HE DIED
Aww that's a shame, what happened to the lil fella?

Is Tommy Lee Jones dead? How come we didn't get a MIB4 or that Jump Street Crossover?? Either would've been kino.
Instead we get feminist comedy #341.

At least we don't send cops to knock on someone's door over something they said on Twatter, so one up on you

it's not just film, it's universities, big companies, national politics, actually international politics, and more

>he didn't watch the original

>GOTTA HAVE GUNS IN THE POSTER/COVER

Attached: starshit.jpg (1920x1080, 779K)

>tencent

Lol, these chinese fucks will insert all china communists are good messages.

>Alan

You have a very skewed perception of time. A person who was 20 when they watched this movie would be about 40 today. 20 years is a long time.

>At least we don't send cops to knock on someone's door
SWAT doesn't even have the courtesy to knock when they raid a falsely reported streamer.

>Soul
Drive
>Souless
Only god forgives

bonus;
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1560023514424.webm

soul: Prometheus
soulless: Alien Covenant
So True! This man knows his shit....Kudos and all good things to him

PS I'm still pissed at Ridley for not having the guts to make Prometheus 2 as it was supposed to be..

We're closer to 2030 than we are

Attached: wojak_water.png (640x626, 97K)

It's okay
It will bomb because Marvel actors can't sell anything outside of the MCU. So you don't have to worry about it it being rewarded.

>Neeson
>British
Is this very specific bait?

You're the one with a skewed perception. The history of our entire species is nothing compared to how long Earth has existed. Baffles me that fags like you think think a few years ago is "old."

I don't dislike her personally, but i can't stand her characters, they're the typical, by the number "badass female character".

are... To 2000? That happened in 2015. By 2020 we'll be closer to 2030 than 2010

Her black ass as a Norse Valkyrie instantly made me hate her. Her resting bitch face doesn't help, she always looks like she's constipated

When he says 20 years is a long time, he's obviously talking about it in relation to a normal human life span. You don't have to start talking about how old the fucking Earth is. By your logic, people who get send to prison for 25 years receive an incredibly mild punishment akin to a slap on the wrist, because what are 25 years compared to the universe's age?

Is Northern Ireland no longer part of the United Kingdom or are you just a dumbass?

Except even in relation to a human life span, there are plenty of 20 year olds that still live with their parents for fuck's sake. If you think that's "old" you're retarded

>criticizing the mick being labeled a brit
>ignore the two nogs

>soul
Michael Bay Transformers
Rocky series
Dolph Lundgren & Thomas Jane Punisher

>soulless
Bumblebee
Creed
Netflix Punisher

first one had characters and didn't rely on special effects for the sake of putting cgi junk on the screen
think about the scene where will smith helps that alien to give birth for example. you have K interviewing the fugitive alien and gainig information in focus and J being thrown around by tentacles in the background out of focus. sure it blurrs the at times bad cgi and was probably the main reason to shoot it that way but there is not a single scene with special effects that doesn't server the story itself which is straight forward and well crafted
it also had will smith in his prime where he wasn't overacting constantly

hardmode: post an example where the newer movie has more soul

Will Smith had no "prime" he was always shit.

The faggot trolling this thread with deliberately bad examples has actually come up with a few, this one definitely applies

Attached: bb.jpg (300x450, 32K)

>Soul
Peter Jackson's King Kong

>Soulless
Kong Skull Island

Shut the fuck up already, nobody is amused with your shit

The first Bay Transformers movie is way better and they have the exact same story. Bumblebee is made for basedboys while Transformers was pure mid 00's fun

The woman looks manlier than that numale

Soul is the 1933 film

Even if that's true it still fits the criteria for how badly it beat the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, god knows however many other interceding Transformers movies there were

you sound like a triggered disney shill

So will it be racists or incels they blame when this bombs

Dark Side of the Moon is the most kino Transformers in the Bay-franchise.

They'll blame "society" for still not being ready for female leads in movies

Bumblebee feels like a Marvel movie with no director that has a vision aka the definition of soulless. Soul doesn't mean the movie has to be good, like I wouldn't say the Star Wars prequels are good movies but they have more soul than nu Wars. Same with shit like Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman, I think they're both terrible movies but they have more soul than Justice League.

agree, it had great 3D and fantastic action. the finale is the same as Avengers which ripped it off a year later but it actually looks like a movie because Bay is kino god and not a tv hack like Whedon

Ok boomer

But Captain Marvel made a billion. They'll probably turn on white women saying POC women are oppressed

MIB International can't possibly be worse than MIB3 tho.

don't forget to wear your life alert Bob

Even if it was 2 dudes it still looks rushed and not good. Like the movie company said "Hey we still have that men in black license right? Lets do another but make sure the lead is a black girl for good guy points!"

Not even memeing why are all new (I'm talking big studio and franchise movies basically) movies so soulless?

I unironically blame the shift to shooting on digital

This is one thing JJ Abrams does well. At least he used to only shoot with film. Idk about nowadays.

Because their principle audience is China

Plot points and dialogue are intentionally geared towards ESL people and moral themes are nonexistent to avoid Party censors

Logan

Because China, fuck those monkeys

Worse, it's a sheboon

tessa thompson is so god damn ugly

JJ is the most soulless filmmaker of all time

Other than Nolan that is

Also works as the only trilogy ever made where every installment is better than the one before

Attached: 1527957820564.jpg (1277x702, 251K)

british refers to the big island

Now this is a good post! *nods respectfully towards you*

>Our movie's so shit we gotta bring over the comedy reliefs from the other movies

>Let's also shove as much shit onto the poster to
not give it any kind of iconic look the first movie had

>Everything looks exactly the same

fuck off, MIB3 wasn't bad and definitely had more going for it than MIB2.
>Josh Brolin
>that photographic memory autist
>Based Boris the Animal
MIB international won't compare.

Attached: 1560082658.jpg (1920x1080, 928K)

I don't see how black Kingpin is an exception, he was clearly cast because he was the best choice for the part. Literally the only case where blackwashing was done right

>plenty
you're being generous

unironically this

>soul : 90's Jim Carrey comedies
>soulless: Jim Carrey today

?

Brendan Fraser Mummy vs Tom Cruise Mummy

They're called the british isles you absolute sped

The real truth here is Disney taking those properties and making them super safe family friendly movies/shows. Marvel was in the most part better broken up between studios.

Attached: so good2.gif (498x331, 2.15M)

>Men in Black
>Smartly applied comedy, sneaky agency behaviours, retro 60's roswell feel to it but in the modern day (90's)
>save the day from one alien who's literally just a bug, but it's still impressive.
>shooting is very very limited, and saved for the final act.

>Men in Black: International
>Dumb comedy, riding around in broad daylight and doing silly "If you could look right here" gag done 6,000,000 times, everything no longer feels roswell 60's and they're just bland generic sci-fi guns.
>Save the day from some super duper alien megathreat who'll destroy the world because overdo it OVER DO IT!
>Shooting is fucking everywhere, because we need to have flashing guns and action to appeal to the brainlets.
bonus
>Generic little child targeted minion-alien that goes "That was AWESOME!" in the trailer.

MiB:I confirmed fucking trash.

Attached: black.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

Movies started being made with a sequel and fucking universe directly in mind, so to enable it they engineered an audience of absolute brainlets that hoover it up.

The good old days when people got cast based on talent/are they good for their role instead of now where it goes

Ethnicity
Political viewpoints
Gay or Straight
Trump or Hilary
Are they good for the role
Talent

What's worse is that they don't make films to be act 1, act 2, and act 3 anymore as the first second and third films. They make the first film a contained, beginning and end story, and then 2 and 3 are just the same thing repeated.

They do this in case the first film is a flop. So they can pass it off as a "stand alone.

>Trump or Hilary
Let's be fair here, that doesn't enter the equation at all. "Hillary or Bernie" might be the actual question

The soul in MiB comes entirely from the chemistry between Tommy Lee Jones and Smith much like most black cop white cop comedies so obviously if you take them out the franchise falls apart.

>>soul
>Michael Bay Transformers

bait

>Men in Black
>retro 60's roswell feel to it but in the modern day (90's)
The first MiB had a very X-Files vibe to it. Now that atmosphere is gone.

Attached: Look here Scully.jpg (1200x790, 185K)

It's also better because it's not just buddy cop, it's young padawan and older master. It's 2 tropes 1 stone.

And now they've ruined that.

X-files, Roswell Incident.

Same sort of thing, but in this day and age such a formula would be boring. The brainlets need action, or they'll just turn their phones on during the film.

Sad really.

When will Brits come up with proper blockbuster franchises of their own? I can’t stand them playing American characters.

Attached: soul vs soulless.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

It's insane that MiB is still a household name entirely due to a single film that came out 30 years ago
It's worse than Predator when it comes to being a franchise that subsists off of one movie

>Same sort of thing
I was agreeing with you user.
>The brainlets need action
Maybe Hollywood should change tactics and make a variety of films instead of what makes the most $$.

Attached: 3118cb95e9f731a829fcc1bb195e8388.gif (250x235, 3.42M)

>30 years ago.
That's a funny way of writing 22 years ago.

Variety? not $$$?

Oy vey user, that won't fund the jewish elite by just making "variety" will it!?

I completely agree with you. Also, the movie on the right is called 'Men In Black: International' yet it's set in..... Europe? Why not set it in a more exotic country (by Western standards) like China for example?

Fuck off, you faggot zoomer.

I completely agree with you, the first three Men In Black films are very good (especially the first Men In Black film). The ending of the first Men In Black film with that alien playing with those galaxy-containing marbles was kino as fuck.

Nah, Will Smith is okay (at least back in the 90s when he was in his prime). Fuck Tessa all day though.

We can drink at 18 here.

I completely agree with you. I always love the Star Wars prequel trilogy no matter what. Fuck the Star Wars sequel trilogy, though.

Women In Black: International is basically a feminist propaganda movie.

>this much contrarian cope

Fuck off, Rian Cuckson.

>movie intended as the first installment of a much greater narrative flops and the story is never resolved
>movie has multiple sequels that are just the same exact story over and over with different actors

I honestly don't know which one is worse.

>men in black: international
>riding off of the fame of the marvel comic universe by taking on two of the characters from thor ragnarok
>Instead of just having will smith and tommy lee jones, you could have a dramatic story where tommy gets killed
>Will smith then BECOMES the tommy lee jones role, takes on a young cop.
>travels the world to find the criminal, going from mexico, to europe, russia, then africa, then china and australia.
>all sorts of local myth and legend could be found out to be aliens or to avoid insulting culture, just have the unique insight into different aliens merging with those worldwide cultures.

BUT NOPE
WE JUST GET A BLAND-ASS PLOT
ONE WHICH DOESN'T DARE TAKE -RISKS-.

Fucking Hollywood I swear.

>When will Brits come up with proper blockbuster franchises of their own?

Attached: brosnan.jpg (236x319, 14K)

The former.

>I played Warhammer 40:000 - Space Marine.
>I'll never get to know what happened to Captain Titus
>I'll never get to know what he could become.

Fucking shitty producers going bankrupt NIGGERS.

I can tell you're a boomer if you use Brosnan as James Bond.

desu he was the best one.

>Do you really think a black suit is going to solve all your problems?
>No, but it looks damn good on you
>>She isn't even wearing a suit in that scene
Quality trailer edit
OH SNAP

Just like with every form of media they HAVE to shoehorn in a black woman and she HAS to be the lead. Your idea for a story is much better though. Id watch that over MIB woke edition.

>Soul
Joaquin Phoenix Joker
>Soulless
Jared Leto Joker

>Thompson

American

It'd also be better for investment reasons. I'm sure every boomer who watched the first one would be sad if tommy's character died, because they tried that in MIB3 but they really skimped out on it because he died but didn't really die because it was all timey-wimey bullshit.

K dying would be a good driving force for J to go out there and actually avenge K. Driving the plot forward and eventually using that as resolution for the end.

Instead of some boring "but x threatens teh world" plot.

It's weird, I watched Daredevil as a kid and had a mandella effect thing where I thought he was white since he was white in the comics... so I guess he did a good job and back before SJW shit became mainstream black characters didn't always announce they were black.

Immediately after workig with Chris Hemsworth, Tessa came out and said she never wants to work with white males again. What happened?

You couldnt be more wrong

>Hemsworth is gonna be in another megaflop

Kek he'll be playing Thor until he's 70.

Only taken on to be a fine piece of ass for the lady-crowd. That's it.

Can't be worse than MIB2 or 3 I think.

No. Directly after pursuit of happyness began the descent of his career. If you don't think that, irobot, or I am legend were at least good films, you have terrible taste

Hollywood is very risk-averse. You should know this by now.

>If you didn't like these mediocre sci-fi movies you have terrible taste
Yeah whatever fag

>pure mid 00's fun
>mid 00's fun
>00's
>fun
uh-huh.

Attached: 1513803938215.jpg (423x469, 26K)

>anything from the mid 2000's as film
>fun

Only videogaming was great in the mid 2000's, not cinema. Cinema was at its fucking worst.

what's the point in having a character as the plucky new girl if you're also going to have her as a pushy bitch? Were it not the current year I could see it being a character arc to have her learn some humility, but we all know that's never going to fucking happen.

J worked in the original as the new guy because he offered a new heart and perspective to an organisation that had grown too clinical, not because he thought he knew better than everyone else.

>Chris Hemsworth, Tessa came out and said she never wants to work with white males again. What happened?
He's an Aussie chad who saw right through her agenda like he did with Brie Larson. Plus she can't handle some friendly banter.

Attached: based mel.jpg (996x682, 64K)

You now know this guy also played Kingpin in the Daredevil series.

True, Saw MIB in the cinema in 1997, now 41 years old. 20 years is a LONG time. Seems even longer with the weird cultural shifts that have happened since then.

>old movie good new movie bad

Attached: This+meme+is+called+brainlet+wojak+_73c052b7ce6b031a7963b29e865681eb.jpg (644x500, 39K)

>filename

We've reached peak shillery.

>reddit spacing
>"everyone who disagrees with me is a shill"
I pulled the picture off google with the original filename intact
kys autismo
also have sex

I can't figure out if it's an FBI agent or some autist has made a filename directory to search for reaction images on demand.

Attached: 1537272976010.png (693x496, 42K)

Attached: 700E2B35-F20A-4323-9D58-424CCE214E57.jpg (1920x1004, 545K)

hmm, it now appears to be malfunctioning.

Attached: download (1).jpg (768x433, 54K)

Both of these are zoomer core, but the right is the more tolerable of the two.

Lmao Logan is 10x the movie the wolverine is

>reading comprehension

>Ghostbusters
>now this
Whoa, he can't stop ruining classic movies.

it's strange how movies from 1997 like Men in Black already felt extremely dated by 2007, whereas movies from 2007 still felt new in 2017. the 10 years between 1997 and 2007 might as well have been 20 years since the changes were so drastic

>ignores pursuit of happyness

How the fuck do you fail at comprehension this bad

this. No one EVER complained that based Michael Clarke Duncan was cast as Kingpin because he always fucking delivered.

fucking hate this bitch. She must be a megacunt to not be able to withstand some quality oz bant

>after landing a leading part in a successful film alongside a wildly popular actor Tessa has decided to destroy her own career and blame everyone else for it

it's man with black now

Likely this.
Hemsworth is a known troll when it comes to playing around with cast.
I find it hilarious how he treated Larson.

Also Don Chetto telling her not to touch him.
Women should have stayed as eye candy in films.

Don't you fuckers need a license just to watch TV? Fuck off.

ill sum up this thread

old = soul
new = soulless

>20 years is considered old? Kids that age can't even drink yet.
If you were born in a year starting with 1 you're an ancient dinosaur

This but unironically

>international
>here's a shooped shot of Paris so you understand it takes place outside the US

My expectations:
-Woke "jokes" about women being better than men
-"Jokes" about Europe that would be considered racist if they were about Detroit
-Liam Neeson horribly miscast as a comedy relief character

This guy FUCKED ME UP back in the day, i was TERRIFIED OF THIS FUCKER. That scene where he drinks the sugar water still grosses me out. Still this move is a staple of my childhood bummed it fell to the isms as well.

Attached: 1560082345521.jpg (976x555, 142K)

>it's marketed towards europeans

uh oh

This is actually kinda true. Atleast lucas had an artistic vision and consistent lore for the prequels, even if they were shit.

Identity politics are American through and through.

Your first two examples are bait, but your last ones couldn’t be more spot on. Particularly the Lundren Punisher.

1 > 3 >>> 2

There is no other order. I was pleasantly surprised at how decent MIB3 was, mostly because Brolin does an excellent Tommy Lee Jones impression.

>Men in Black
>one of the two is female and it's a white poster
Why couldn't it just be Hemsworth and Neeson teaming up? Why do we need to shoehorn in Tessa Thompson into fucking everything?

Attached: image.jpg (758x320, 17K)

Duncan was actually nervous about getting the part because he knew the character was white in the comics and, being a semi-comic fan himself, knew how autistic comic fans can be, so he made sure he gave it his all in the performance.

Turns out he and Farrell turning up the cheese to 11 wound up being the best parts of the film.

Chris Hemsworth isn’t as funny as he thinks he is

>Here's your Halloween-esque direct sequel to Terminator 2 bro

Attached: image.jpg (768x433, 60K)

>MIB:I
You think Best Chris can save it?

Attached: BASED HEMSWORTH FALKOR.png (426x960, 701K)

What a Chad

would an older Will smith and young Hemsworth movie work?

>

Attached: Soul Soulless Berserk.jpg (796x960, 266K)

Attached: DBZ soul soulless.png (949x667, 1.46M)

He works in the MCU when you can get away with goofy out of place humor. Other than that, it never really works, not in Ghostbusters and not in MIB

>Thor Ragnarok was good, right? well, hire Thor and Valkyrie's actors for this new MiB movie
>What do you mean only the tall, handsome blonde alpha male was liked? people don't like the filthy mutt who can't act?

Attached: DBZ Soul vs Soulless.jpg (599x461, 105K)

>tessa says she it tired of working with white men
>keeps working with that same hot one for some odd reason
hmmmmm
Also, this fucking stupid. It is like recycled shit. 1 one good, 2 was also good. What is this one about? None of the original cast.

>tessa

Anything with that cunt is a nope for me.

That MIBI poster looks more fucked up than the new Terminator movie..

Attached: SF2 Soul vs Soulless.jpg (2896x2896, 2.26M)

You're right, he's funnier.

He has very natural comedic timing, probably because he's an ultra-Chad. He's a genuinely good person too, which makes him even more charismatic and likeable.

Yes.

Attached: Thor receives the longest piece of licorice in Asgard.gif (336x199, 1.97M)

She is pure fucking shit and it is just another example of garbage being shoved in our faces just because it is "black".

Yes. The dynamic needed someone older and someone younger.

Attached: soulless.png (715x583, 586K)

Im still surprised when I hear that people unironically liked Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie, she was terrible. You finally redeem Thor's character, you have a great dynamic with the Hulk. Loki and Jeff Goldblum is amazing like usual. Then you have this awful Valkyrie character that does nothing for the plot, its a shit character, just insane.

That would have been great and could have saved Will's slowly dying career.

>it's strange how movies from 1997 like Men in Black already felt extremely dated by 2007,

In what way?

Muh phones?

>Mandela

A terrorist murderer is my hero because he be black baby.

The leftist brainwashing in schools is real.

Malcolm X was significantly less violent and vastly more intelligent than Mandela, who was at his core a commie thug, who managed to ruin his country from the grave.

>Aww that's a shame, what happened to the lil fella?

You do realize MIB came out in the '97 yeah

She was serviceable, but yeah the character shouldn't have been in the film at all. Thor's dynamic with Banner, his sister and his brother are good enough.

because of the little islands off the coast of scotland and such. The UK is "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland". Great Britain is England, Scotland and Wales

To be fair, my big hero is a colonial general who is mostly known for executing terrorists without trial. People like to call him a war criminal. I like to call that an appalling lack of perspective.

So I'm fine with people having Mandela as a hero, but only if they acknowledge his questionable past. As a president he was OK, and genuinely tried to pull the country together. Too bad he left a political system that's so fucked up that it lead to types like Zuma and Malema.

Movies from 2007 have a look to them that was non-existent in 1997. It's hard to explain, but around 2005 all movies and photos started getting this standardized appearance that we still have today

Nice get. Based and I daresay redpilled

Attached: 1283130436394.jpg (764x461, 61K)

I'm guessing it's stuff like lighting, shot composition, whatever. I remember MiB having very uniform lighting, as used to be the norm.

I can't either. I hate to write people off because of their looks, agter all it's nobody's fault, but she is really ugly and bland. Props to her agent however

Attached: 7c50e1570a6aea959cabc19934ad9daf.jpg (1600x1200, 382K)

>all white male cast are established actors who build their brand on merit and will sell tickets
>all nonwhite/female cast are literal who diversity hires spouting leftwing identity political quips with forced likeability PR even though nobody likes them
Anyone else notice this pattern?

>he thinks only britbongs think burger laws are retarded

>"white" female main character and family are all jews
>black male love interest who is a science nerd
>military is a caricature of incompetence and stupidity
>inbred trailer trash redneck caricature is the first/only human in the movie to get outright vaporized by decepticons

All I remember coming out of this movie is how Hollywood it felt. And how I can't go to a movie in the last decade without having not so subtle propaganda shoved down my throat.

settle down phoneposter

mib 1 was the only good one

Based

Is the middle dude a female?

Lil Etika lmao

Why is it so hard to capture the old look nowadays? The old dbz movies unfortunately look a lot better than the new ones. Wtf happened?

Northern irish are British

And the new shit isn't hollywood garbage propaganda? wut?

Late 90's was over 20 years ago you larping faggot. Unless you are AT LEAST 45 years old, you are not allowed to pretend 20+ years ago isn't old.

t. 33 years old

Gentile vs Jew

>Men In Black poster
>white background and blue suits

>Thor Ragnarok was good, right?
No, it was terrible. Anus jokes, 3 stooges level physical comedy, zero weight to the deaths of Odin or fall of Asgard, shitty writing, most characters and plotlines only exist for the sake of the laziest of gags. Only redeeming aspect was a hot villainess (though co-lead was fugly)

Attached: 60E56915-8B58-4868-92D6-02A22C299E20.png (780x476, 386K)

Attached: soul.png (802x673, 834K)

Since Toto is probably alive, I though Frank was as well

Attached: toto-oz_wide-282fc7cd4c1da4baddbc5f3a69f84d42cad6f06c-s800-c85.jpg (800x449, 56K)

kek

>amazing spider-man 2
>marvel
also
>unironically whining about sjws in 2019

I wish I could argue against this but I can't

And it all sucks

>Ghost Rider
Holy fuck the sequel is such an abortion

>Blade
my nigger

Animation directors decide to cheap out despite animation process actually being cheaper now that they use a lot software mixed in rather than full celluloid frames and hand painted backgrounds like the old days.
So they often duplicate frames and our eyes pick that shit up quickly when high action scenes especially don't flow so well

based retard

based

The first Men in Black was the only good one.

Jesus H. Christ.

>Female character
>Played by Tessa Thompson
It’s worse than that, user

Nobody but Taika Waititi-Cohen and Brie Larson like her, because she’s as racist as they are

>Michelle Obama
LMAO Brie is fucking pathetic.

How is Liam Neeson still in this? Wasn't he #cancelled for his bad racisms?

Ireland is in the British Isles no matter what Gerry Adams wishes.

Ghostbusters 1 vs Ghostbusters 2 would also have been acceptable

>Yea Forums memes

Attached: 1534482099755.jpg (853x480, 141K)

This. Can’t fuckung stand her, she looks like such a smug cunt. She’s as far removed from a Valkyrie as Bubbles the chimp.

Why’d they remove piccolo? I sorta get it for bojack unbound but wasn’t he a main character in the garlic jr movie?

Why? They’re so cute. There’s no American boy this pretty.

Attached: 5C9DBC3C-076C-4A49-BAC1-8BC68D1CB977.jpg (750x778, 204K)

Linda in her prime was so "hot wife"

None that look like they have marbles in their mouth too

Well? SOUL or SOULLESS

Attached: MV5BNjFlOTI2OGQtMzg0YS00ZGE4LTkwMjEtZDUzYThlOTU5YjQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1011x1500, 417K)

Ireland is included in "the British Isles'

We hate that shit though. Our leaders are pozzed but actual Europeans would shock Americans with our blunt opinions.

Proof that soul != good.

Compared to what Godzilla movie?

Because the studios decided to kill Hollywood by allowing women and brown people behind the scenes.

britain refers to the uk - *great* britain refers to the island containing england scotland and wales.

britain = uk
great britain = uk mainland

anyone from england, scotland, wales or n.ireland is british.

Every time

This, mostly anyway. The prequels were definitely more than a cashgrab, and I don't even doubt that for Lucas they were still something of a labor of love. He wasn't up to the task, but at least his heart was in the right place.

Definitely soulless. They blatantly appropriated the Godzilla name to make a Jurassic Park/Lost World rip-off.

Perfect summary

Am I the only one?

Attached: king-kong-1976.jpg (1093x1600, 611K)

His mouth is cute AF. Beautiful eyes too.

Oh my god

Attached: My favourite British pub.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

I would say that "Britain" usually refers to Great Britain, however "British" means anyone from the British Isles, including all of Ireland, not just The Province (whether The Republic likes it or not).

Per Wiki:
>The British Isles are a group of islands in the North Atlantic off the north-western coast of continental Europe that consist of the islands of Great Britain, Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Hebrides and over six thousand smaller isles.
>Ireland

Look, I get it: the Irish are descended from a different branch of the Celts from the historical Britons, but that is a moot point. That objection would apply equally to the Scots, and OTOH, if that were the standard, we ought to consider Bretons more "British" than the modern English.

The fact remains that the term, and its cognates, have been used for the entire island group (and the collective populations thereof) since Roman times. It's established usage in the English language, and the Irish need to whining about it: we don't tell you what terms to use in Gaelic.

I'm an American, BTW, and don't have a side as far as the politics of Ireland go.

>english horror story season 4.webm

When sh'e not making that stupid face sh's not bad looking.

Lol are those lens flares on the posters for real?

While this is true, the Prequels are objectively worse movies and if you think differently it's because you saw the prequels when you were 7 and have no taste in films.

are you that grandpa with the rascals hat?

underrated

OLD GOOD

NEW BAD

Exactly, all those movies suck

His right foot is totally in midair there

bait

Exactly.