Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Thread

No spoilers, just speculation.

I figure since Tarantino Brags that it's closest to Pulp Fiction in spirit, that it looks much more naive but sometime by the end it'll turn into a serious classic CINEMA level shit.

Or it might just fuck it all off for jokes like inglorious basterds did. Since inglorous basterds does the inversion on the pulp fiction thing where it becomes a total joke in the end.

Attached: Dalton.png (767x829, 1.15M)

>movie is about movies

Attached: 234023942.png (312x312, 153K)

It's so not about another movie within a movie. It's about a struggling actor, his zen body double who can kick Bruce Lee's ass and a cult Massacre Victim who happened to be at the height of her Hollywood fame.

>movie is about making movies

Attached: sKH96d9.jpg (605x806, 108K)

It's about Charles Manson and the end of the 60's.
Rick Dalton doesn't act in any movie he does a tv show called Lancer.

>2009: It's the Best since Pulp Fiction!
>2012: It's the best since Pulp Fiction!
>2015: It's the best since Pulp Fiction!
>2019: It's the best since Pulp Fiction!
Every fucking time

this time i actually buy it for some reason. Maybe it's cause they're back driving cars and shit.

>movie is about showbiz people and the lives of actors

Attached: 1558814535046.jpg (275x249, 23K)

It's a movie about two outsiders looking in on the successful people and one insider who's about to get her insides stabbed to death.

>three posters
looks like big hype for this

Attached: rick-dalston2.jpg (726x1075, 93K)

Is this really his second to last movie?

Attached: rick-dalston3.jpg (726x1075, 90K)

why cant leo lose the weight in his face

I'm only going to watch it for Julia.

Attached: 6-149.jpg (801x1024, 200K)

i speculate it'll be shit

the only thing it's possible to make a movie about is movies
brainless faggot

4 posters

Doubt it, he won't be able to resist making one more after 10, he's got too many ideas going around to pick just one at the moment.
Beteween 40 Lashes Less one, the Star Trek movie, the Bonnie Clyde in Australia project, the Killer Crow, potential Kill Bill, Django vs Zorro, he also mentioned a Body Snatchers type horror idea he had brewing back in 2016 i doubt a creative guy like him can keep to that sorta promise, plus retirement announcements are kinda made to be broken. You'll see.

Attached: rick-dalston4.jpg (726x1075, 86K)

>culture wars faggot
>hates movies
kill yourself virg

Alchohol

>culture wars
what?

Any speculations over which movies Quentin will rip off in this ? Movie looks good anyway, hopefully it's not just another hit job on Manson though

I don't know. The movies he does ripoff will probably be movies within the movie itself. Like Leo's character in Inglorious Basters.

But most likely Pulp fiction, and probably some Home invasion type movie
like Last house on the left.
I spit on your grave
Texas chainsaw massacre
For the Manson stuff and the Sharon Tate murder.