BLACK MAN

BLACK MAN

Attached: cloak-and-dagger-season-1-netflix.png (1280x720, 222K)

WHITE WOMAN

And? I like the show, actually made me interested in the voodoo mythos. I will never talk about it on Yea Forums tho because the bird brains here like you two will shit up any discussion with muh joos.

based

IN A WHITE MANS TOWN, HE’S GOT TROUBLE

Marvel's Coal and Burner

underrated post

Man why'd you post that 61 seconds later making me look bad

damn, I really share a board with faggot retards that unironically slurp up this Netflix dogshit

Oh no my day is ruined.

Attached: holy lorg of cringe.gif (382x678, 3.06M)

I just watch it for the skin contrast

Whore & Nigger

We need to bring back slavery.

Attached: 579568046805.webm (640x800, 693K)

Attached: 1545096179627.jpg (540x596, 96K)

My type of show

Attached: 64439CC1-473F-4BA9-BCA6-9B8D5832B536.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Cloak & Dagger has been a thing for 40 years and it was never REALLY about their scandalous interracial relationship. It was usually more about the struggles of urban life (poverty, drugs) and the moral issues vigilantes face.

This is what happens when Hollywood executives realize we can’t compete.....At the end of the day im happy that the female is portrayed being happy in the loving arms of a great man

It's not even Netflix. This is the problem with this board, it's infested with retards like you that can't google something for 5 seconds to find out cloak and dagger are old characters and it's been pretty comic accurate except Tyrone being less autistic. They aren't even dating but just the sheer sight of a black dude and a white girl triggers you.

Man, Nicole has really gone downhill. She was perfect in Moulin Rouge.

Attached: Nicole Kidman.gif (500x204, 497K)

United States of America

Bull & BLACKED

you dumb nigger you're watching capeshit and saying this board is dumb for not liking it

>not dating
Planned to watch it but not anymore

isn't Cloak and Dagger basically just Static Shock?

I just want a black gf

Attached: noo.jpg (250x372, 15K)

You can't even read so you're more likely to be a nigger. This board is dumb because it's filled with idiots like you that can't fact check.

>white
>brown eyes

Keep eating up all the pandering retard

YOU'RE IN A NEW TOWN I SAY BLACK MAN

>Cloak & Dagger has been a thing for 40 years and it was never REALLY about their scandalous interracial relationship. It was usually more about the struggles of urban life (poverty, drugs) and the moral issues vigilantes face.
I don't think they ever even hooked up until the 2010s.

yeah, it's always been about an anti-drug message, /pol/fags will just see WHITE WOMAN BLACK MAN shit

Not even remotely

IT AINT EASY BEIN WHITE

Attached: A5FA353E-C803-4047-A644-BCE6750F8CB8.png (1334x750, 1.5M)