The ultimate cold kino hasn't been made yet

>the ultimate cold kino hasn't been made yet

Attached: maxresdefault (26).jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dyatlovpass.com/death#Doroshenko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Gary_Mathias
youtu.be/dBK8AYPHVhg
youtu.be/6S1dHdLGMlE
youtu.be/3NsAVMd8Hek
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI
dyatlovpass.com/death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case
youtube.com/watch?v=Mbq3dR-SEr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uhhh... It was hypothermia
Nothing to see here.

this. possibly the most overrated "unsolved" mystery there is. the radiation stuff was bogus, they experienced paradoxical undressing and animals ate their tongues

This nigga hasnt seen Vertikal

Attached: 1558451752346.jpg (370x327, 28K)

>Dyatlov pass

Attached: 1559848721837.png (497x576, 212K)

>experienced local hikers die of hypothermia
Hello Boris

>experienced paradoxical undressing
Sure, all of them at the same time. And they had dressed with clothes from eachother afterwards so....... I swear to God, paradoxical undressing and avalanchefags are the worst. You guys always just ignore lots of details about the case.

Looking at the autopsies and diaries I'm convinced it happened because of a fight. Doroshenko is indicated to have died first and he was Kolmogorova's ex. He fell from the tree and had the wind knocked out of him and suffocated. Kolmogorova was the only one who appeared to have heavily fought and gotten whacked by something so I think she was mad about his death. Either way they got stranded from their tent and froze while the 4 in the ditch probably died from falling down together while holding hands in the dark. A native probably found the bodies before the search party and turned them over and looked through their stuff.
dyatlovpass.com/death#Doroshenko

Attached: fist.png (1348x896, 597K)

Not the first time this has happened. There was a very similar cases in sweden and norway where experienced groups of hikers die of hypothermia.

When you study more cases where experienced hikers and climbers die or almost die you notice a trend in all of them: A sudden change in the weather.

Usually the hikers are caught in the open by sudden dramatic drop in temperature and high winds. Possibly a polar vortex.
Then they don't have enough time to get to cover before the hypothermia sets in and they start doing small mistakes and bad decisions that end up in their deaths.

Attached: 1557416589783.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Literally no story. They died of the cold and exposure, no signs of trauma.

>delusional
first time this meme is actually true

>no signs of trauma

Attached: bat.png (980x517, 57K)

COMRADE DYATLOV PASS

Did the people from the Sweden case all leave their tent at the same time and run out in the open or into a forest because of their "hypothermia"?

>no signs of trauma
One of them was literally stabbed, Yuri

This one is more interesting: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Gary_Mathias

Often referred to as American Dyatlov Pass

>One of them was the former police officer, Lev Ivanov, who led the official inquest in 1959. In 1990, he published an article which included his admission that the investigation team had no rational explanation for the incident. He also stated that, after his team reported that they had seen flying spheres, he then received direct orders from high-ranking regional officials to dismiss this claim.

>Lev Ivanov's boss, Evgeny Okishev (Deputy Head of the Investigative Department of the Sverdlovsk Oblast Prosecution Office), was still alive in 2015 and had given an interview to former Kemerovo prosecutor Leonid Proshkin in which Okishev stated that he was arranging another trip to the Pass to fully investigate the strange deaths of the last four bodies when Deputy Prosecutor General Urakov arrived from Moscow and ordered the case shut down.
>Evgeny Okishev also stated in his interview with Leonid Proshkin that Klinov, head of the Sverdlovsk Prosecutor's Office, was present at the first post mortems in the morgue and spent three days there. Something Okishev regarded as highly unusual and the only time, in his experience, it had happened.

What do you suggest happened to them?

>was not sexually active
Was she an incel?

>some literal retards get lost and freeze to death
damn...

too much alcohol, possibly drugs too
faulty furnace released smoke inside the tent
they ripped it open frantically and ran outside for fresh air
once out in the cold and dark they become confused due to their state of mind
rest is history

This thread full of ignorant and arrogant people makes me sick: the deaths of the group were caused almost certainly by a small-yield missile that hit the side of the rock. Evidence of a 30-meter wide crater can be seen on closer inspection of the satellite images of the area and is situated about three km from the site of their tent.
Having been woken up by the shockwave, they were blinded by the bright light, probably suffering temporary loss of vision. This explains their sudden escape and descent into the woods.

>1950s USSR
>Drugs

Here's a 3-part piece on the incident. They are pretty well done with lots of information and don't go straight to "lol aliens".
>youtu.be/dBK8AYPHVhg
>youtu.be/6S1dHdLGMlE
>youtu.be/3NsAVMd8Hek

How does it explain the fistfight evidence, falling from a tree, and whack on Kolmogorova's side? Also, Dubinina was wearing fragments of Krivonishenko's clothes so she died from a broken chest after he did and he got beaten on both sides of his head.

How do you make a film/series on this shit when no one even knows what happened

you're underestimating the amount of hallucinogens out there and people's ability to get their hands on them

>In fucking siberia
just fuck off man

Attached: tovarish.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

I don't know
I'm not a conspiracy theorist either

I just think their behavior was weird as fuck and hypothermia doesn't explain it

are you telling me you can't find glue or paint in siberia?

wouldn't be the first time

I'm sure these successful college students huffed paint and they couldn't choose a better time to do it than during a blizzard. Fuck off already.

Exactly, it would be like making a tv show about Franklin's lost expedition or a movie about the zodiac killer. Literally impossible.

should've been the setting for The Terror s2.

No they didin't have time to set up a tent because they were caught in the open by the temperature drop. They tried digging a shelter but all succumbed to the cold before it was finished.

The movie would be better if it didn't actually show what kills them but just shows them disappearing one by one whule the others go insane.

The whole theory is retarded but disregarding the first couple lines, if the tent was filled with smoke why not just stand outside, a couple meters away, and wait for the air inside to be renewed instead of running into a fucking forest?

>once out in the cold and dark they become confused due to their state of mind
This is sooooo convenient and hardly enough. Why did they run away from the tent in stead of just exiting. This is where they whole experienced hiker point enters into it. They wouldn't just run away from their only security. It's not like cold instantly makes you a retard.

plausible
if they were already under the influence
besides, intelligence isn't much of a variable when it comes to drug consumption
there are plenty of geniuses out there that do drugs
because of the first line

Suppose the tent itself partially caught fire. You dont want to stand out in the open with very little winter clothing in a blizzard, it'd explain why they ran for tree cover.

This one is clearly just retards being retards. The missing one's bones are probably somewhere in the area just undiscovered.

Yeah, that's it. They decided to just do some drugs in sub-zero weather, then the tent caught fire, then they ran outside and decided to assault each other while disrobing and putting on each other's clothes.

>Suppose the tent itself partially caught fire
No signs of that

Provide source for the assaults you claim happened.

>everyone in this thread throwing out their unsubstantiated claims instead of just watching the video the OP thumbnail is from

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI

Provide a source they did drugs. Provide a source the tent caught fire.

based

if there was a fight i think it would have happened after doroshenko and krivonishenko died of hypothermia because some of the group realised that they'd left their tent for no reason and were all about to die. kolmogrova, slobodin and dyatlov die to the elements as they try and make there way back. The other 4 take the clothes of the two that died and move further into the woods but also die of hypothermia. Dublina's wounds could have also come from falling from the tree. it may also be possible that her resulting condition was the reason the other half of the group stayed in the woods because she wasn't in any state to move

based bedtime stories poster

This. Paradoxical undressing has literally never been witnessed. It's not fucking real.

I'm not the poster who claimed they did drugs. Also being pissed up on vodka could just as easily have fooled them into thinking the tent was burning causing them to flee to the nearest outside cover.

are you trying your luck with sarcasm? cause i don't see anything out of the ordinary in the life of russians

>now they're climbing trees

dyatlovpass.com/death
Krivonischenko had bruising on both temporal lobes and on the back of his hands.
Dyatlov had specific fistfight marks on his right hand.
Kolmogorova had facial and hand bruises with a large bruise from a baton-like object on her side.
Slobodin was bleeding on his temporal lobes and from his nose.He also had specific fighting bruises on his hands.
OP here. I watched it and looked at the evidence myself and the video leaves out substantial evidence. As I said, the true kino has yet to be made.

Two catastrophic chest injuries and a fractured skull would indeed suggest violence of some sort.

the tree by the fire and two bodies had broken branches all the way up to 5 meters

Wasnt there damage to nearby trees indicating they climbed them in an attempt to gain their bearings or something? Maybe one fell and landed on something hard. If I remember right one of the people who had chest injuries was found underneath what looked to be a small landslide/avalanche.

Not to mention that it was described as being hit by a truck levels of force by medical examination.

Doroshenko didn't die from hypothermia. He suffocated from chest compressions. Krivonishenko died from hypothermia and was laid beside him, then stripped of some clothing.
> kolmogrova, slobodin and dyatlov die to the elements as they try and make there way back.
I think in their case the 3 died at the same time, so Kolmogorova left first, then Slobodin, then Dyatlov after them.
>Dublina's wounds could have also come from falling from the tree
The thing is all 4 in the ditch suffered from specific non-human traumatic injury, with 2 who died instantly. So I assume they fell as a group.

read this.

The interesting part is why they left their tent in the first place. That is the mystery. Not their cause of death or state of the bodies.

Attached: 41neyDMoW+L._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (337x499, 24K)

>retards get wasted in a blizzard
Wow.

its from the sonic blasts from the top secret alien yeti hybrid bioweapon made by the soviets which escaped and began to live with the natives. it saw the hikers as a threat and attacked them. first it let out a yell that created katabatic winds that made the hikers go crazy and run out of their tents and paradoxically undress, then it ambushed them in the woods and killed two of them. the others died of the yeti radiation and cold and the yeti took some of their eyes and tongues as trophies.

soros
o
r
o
s

translation pls

Attached: 5857857858568.png (1274x1392, 2.11M)

the autopsy for doroshenko says that his chest injuries were non life threatening and that all deaths from the first 5 hikers they found were due to hypothermia

>chest injuries were non life threatening
No, it says the visible bruises and abrasions were non-life threatening (those under his arms as he was likely holding himself up on the tree). The cause of death is confirmed to not be hypothermia because he didn't have much urine. He died before hypothermia was onset. He died from suffocation.

Military experiments probably

Except for the fact that the investigation didn't detect any trace of smoke inside the tent.

They did make a movie out of this. It involved some weird time travel shenanigans.

kino channel

What do you think about the infrasound theory?

Attached: 1515660087717.png (436x361, 177K)

Why were their tongues missing?

It's absolutely meh.
If they do a movie or series about it it's going to be 90% fiction and conspiracy shit.

It's impossible to make a movie about this because it's almost impossible to provide an explanation for everything that happened.

Unless you introduce aliens and other shit into it.

Potentially you could have an off-screen "something" scare the people in the tent and the movie goes from there, and not expose what that "something" was, but then it's needed to explain some of the injuries.

of which part? its all just snow depth, incline, etc

Hinterkaifeck was more interesting

So the real story is just some whacky commie weapon testing that wasted a bunch of civvies then the commie government covered it up instead of admitting fault as they are wont to do, right?

Attached: oswald.jpg (313x313, 56K)

Move on goyim nothing to see here

Attached: BBC463CC-C0F0-4877-A689-5E77F91F0274.png (480x466, 139K)

>The cause of death is confirmed to not be hypothermia because he didn't have much urine.
that wasn't confirmed at all, also he could have just urinated

the thing is, there are multiple version about what happened. which one are you gonna film? just one, what about the others? I love the whole dyatlov pass mystery, I just don't see how can you make it into satisfying film when you don't know what actually happened.

Nerve gas

Do it like rashomon

Absolutely possible. Covers most if not all the different little things that contradict most other explanations together.

I think the explanation offered in this video is pretty convincing:

youtu.be/3NsAVMd8Hek

tl;dw: they were forced out of their tent by unexpected katabatic winds; two of them froze to death around a bonfire, the rest were buried alive by snow in a ravine; the radiation traces found in one of the hikers' clothing and the missing soft tissue from the face of another are also easily explained.

>ctrl + F
>parac
No mention of parachute mines, in a thread about a mystery taking place in a weapons test range where parachute mines were being tested at the time.

Not really. It was a guy hiding in their attack who made a surprise attack. Not as mysterious as this one.

sounds like propaganda designed to kill our curiosities about a truly inexplicable event

they weren't experienced

>muh propaganda
I see that fucking word one more time

*attic

They were.

ITT: everything I know about this case came from Youtube videos

The mystery isn't HOW they died, it's what caused a group of experienced hikers to rip open their tent from the inside, and walk over 1km down a slope in -30 degree temperatures while wearing nothing but light clothing. Fucking retards in this thread.

What about the bruising indicating a fist fight?

Excellent channel btw, watched ever vid. Sucks that the new narrator is nowhere near as great as the previous one, still good content all around though.

I think bruises were explained by objects such as rocks and sticks being flung by the wind and hitting them. It's not impossible, but I don't quite buy it.
Maybe there was a fight between them, which would explain why they split into two groups.

From what I understand they're doing it in rotation so they can make more videos faster. There are a lot of good videos there but also a few weak ones like James Dean's car or the film script curse thing.

tongue and eyeballs are the first things eaten from a corpse by wild animals

>their
Only one person was missing facial soft tissue AFAIK

>civilians witness military experiment
>regime erases them
>incident fans face when

Attached: pika.png (1354x784, 869K)

They made a movie, and it was creepy as shit.

Attached: devils-pass-2013-movie-poster.jpg (1079x1600, 634K)

Complete bullshit
13 is also very common on falling-rolling injuries, two friends of mine that fell from their motorcycles had their knuckles banged or scratched on both hands
I guess when you roll on the ground uncontrollably you put your hands up- palms facing in similar to a boxer shielding himself to protect your face
Pic related, motorcycle protective gloves

Attached: gloves.jpg (466x466, 28K)

the task was checking out megalithic ruins at the dytlov pass and their entire trip was shadowed by ayy lmaos who ended up killing them when they tried to flee with the tacitus which is an ancient and extraterrestrial data matrix.
the KGB covered it all up and spreads disinfo everywhere about the case.

Attached: ideasguy.jpg (159x131, 4K)

What are you even arguing about? It doesn't matter what really happened, what matters that in right hands the story could be made into a kino mystical thriller with evil native shamans and lovecraftian spirit of the mountain.

Isdal Woman is true unsolved mystery kino

Attached: p052n0n6.jpg (720x405, 116K)

from the thumbnail I thought this was a cute little penguin

>no Tamam Shud case movie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case

Could be kino.

>Yuri (Georgiy) Alexeyevich Krivonischenko
>Liquidator of the Kyshtym (Mayak) radiation disaster
It was him who killed everyone with radiation, case closed

These two are very interesting. I bet they're cold war spy related.

Attached: criminal penguin.jpg (500x499, 23K)

thanks I've been looking for a good youtube channel just like this, any other recs?

Watched it, bretty gud.

Plus it manages to implement time travel and a paradox in there too.

So this is basically a high quality creepypasta channel?

Not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=Mbq3dR-SEr4

Cast Gemma Atkinson.

Don't get her nekkid.

Attached: Gemma Atkinson 2012-08-20.jpg (600x800, 62K)

Those hikers were killed by animal-Hybrid Cossacks who after years of living in the wild have become the most apex predators they now hunt for fun. The Soviet Government gave up on hunting them with troops and now only carpet bombs the area. Tsar Bomba was tested at the epicenter of their colony, Vladimir Putin now maintains a rocky relationship with these Cossacks by air dropping 2000 pound grizzly bears hoped up on PCP for their young to fight to be granted adulthood in their tribe.

Attached: CF0B354E-346E-4732-89BD-FBFA49835599.jpg (788x699, 50K)

Its kino too.

Nope, they cover real events and legends, not crappypastas.

Redpilled

I don't think she's ever gone nude in movies.

Attached: Gemma-Atkinson-Nude-Leaked-TheFappeningBlog.com-2.jpg (600x800, 39K)

>a weapon normally buried in the ground fell from the sky with a parachute
How fucking retarded. Even if such a weapon was made it would be called a bomb not a parachute mine.

Sea mines

>burried underwater so to speak
Its a mine because its underneath the intended target. Bombs fall from the sky you yard.

>yard
*tard

>Bombs fall from the sky

Except when they don't.

>this means mines fall from the sky
no

3.7C not great not terrible

>a suicide vest isn't a bomb
>bomb squads don't exist
>they don't dismantle bombs on land

A mine is just a type of bomb, nimrod. A mine is a type of bomb that is typically buried or submerged and detonated by the victim actuating a trigger.

Also types of bombs: Missiles, grenades, and IEDs.

What really happened, Yea Forums?

>Get stupid drunk
>Get into a fight and take it outside
>escalates and end up at the trees
>others come to try and talk reason into them
>Snow storm gets worse and can't find their way back
>one trips and falls off a cliff I think
>one falls of the tree trying to find the tent from high ground
>others die of hypothermia trying to save the others
That is what this all sounds like desu

>the guy w/absolutely no identifying factors, including no clothing labels
fuck, this one will always make me uneasy

So was this an accidental exposure in the lab, or ayys?

Attached: krivonischenko.jpg (900x583, 28K)

It's literally a blur. Could be anything.

Probably a picture of the burning tent

/x/ is a shit board full of literal redditors and tumblr girls with blue hair, but I would love to watch some good HBO tier show about Dyatlov Pass, its one of few sobrenatural things I still feel fascination

Blurry picture of KBG in early night vision googles

flares marking the spot for the soviet airforce to airdrop mines
case closed, take him away boys

That's literally what The Terror is bro.

These. There is no mystery here, they froze to death and then scavenging animals chewed on them.

It was definitely a yeti. They had peek holes in the tent. They brought the camera outside and it was intact meaning it wasn't government covering it up and something was worth taking a picture of. Yeti explains fleeing the tent, the damage done, the camera, everything really.

>burning tent
There was no burning tent.

Also there was prints visible and light snow at the camp when people found it, ruling out an avalanche.