Why do we pretend to hate pic related again? We hate it just because plebbit likes it...

Why do we pretend to hate pic related again? We hate it just because plebbit likes it? By that logic we would also have to hate GoT and Chernobyl.

Also the series is pretty redpilled:

>no SJW bullshit
>no trans bullshit
>all main characters are white
>Rick calls out the jews

Attached: 12x2ti.jpg (620x341, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCTTq0q4h-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a less funny, less charming version of Futurama. Have sex.

It's like if you really enjoyed a new restaurant that opened up on your side of town, it was low-key and had fantastic food. Prices were cheap. Atmosphere was great.

But then word gets around, and your favorite restaurant is suddenly packed to the brim with all the fucking mouth-breathers from the south side of town, the ones that bring their 12 children everywhere they go instead of getting sitters. They come in every single day in droves the restaurant can barely handle and while they're there they fucking throw food and herderp chimp out and screech like animals. The atmosphere and comfiness of enjoying your low-key restaurant is gone - your favorite restaurant is super popular now.

The food is still good. The memory of the atmosphere is still good. The prices are still good. But now you have all these fucking retards invading that nice, quiet restaurant you used to love. It's fucking infuriating.

Yea Forums is full of hipster contrarian cool guys

Futurama is overrated garbage. All episodes basically are the crew going to some hostile planet to deliver a package, they lose the packet due Fry’s incompetence, then they solve that problem, deliver the package, Fry tells Lila how much he loves her and she’s rejects him again. The rest of the episodes are fillers about the Profs inventions and Lila’s problems.

You watched the first 4 episodes, good for you user. Now go watch the rest because that synopsis doesn't really exist after halfway through season 1.

I dont let Yea Forums or reddit decide what I like. Only retards do that.

Retard.

Those shows are also reddit.
You are obviously reddit.
Go back to r/The_Donald

It’s the same boring shit in every episode, and that’s why it got cancelled.Futurama is fucking shit. Not even Netflix bothered to pick it up, that’s how shit it is.

Reddit are like Yea Forums's older brother that we try to emulate and worship but pretend were "too cool" for.

This argument is so fucking asinine. How does other peoples opinion WHO YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TOO OR ENGAGE WITH have any impact on your experience with the show. For fuck sake you're blending people with experience, opinions with impressions, do your self a favor and clear your head.

Based and redpilled

And it's still better than Rick and Morty.

Reminder that even Rick & Morty is woke to the JQ. So its more based than at least 50% of the faggots kike enablers on this board. faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCTTq0q4h-A

PASTA SHIT

Attached: froghead.jpg (1600x1194, 230K)

eh, it's a pretty light show with the occasional libertarian remark (eg 9/11/NSA, whatever) but pretty tame all the same.
>t. hasn't watched the show

It's not a turn-your-brain-off issue. It's about a state of mind. I bet you go to the bar every night, don't you?

What state of mind? Elaborate on this. Exactly why does others behaviour impact your enjoyment of something? I go to the bar once a month at the most.

If you don't know why that confession ousts you as the problem, you're not going to understand any explanation I give you, m8.

>Make silly and fun fart and dick joke sci-fi cartoon but put surprising amount of thought and effort into it that makes it a hit
>Get bored of it
>Let a load of tumblr fanfic level female writers take over
>Series is consequentially ruined by utterly feeble episodes full of self inserts and limp movie parodies

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A NIGGER MORTY

the duality of Yea Forums

Why is /pol/ obsessed with niggers? Did they get bullied by niggers back in high school? Did their mothers cheat their fathers with niggers or something? I mean I also hate niggers but I don’t constantly reference them in non-relevant discussions.

>t. black newfag

>Why is /pol/ obsessed with niggers?
Years of propaganda from their younger years have been broken, leading to a need to exclaim in realization the problems that they bring.
If you mean why people use the word nigger, it's because it still triggers people to this day.

rent free

This is unironically the best thing to come out of this shitty show.

Some episodes are alright. Most are just
>ATHEISM MOOORDII GJEHEHEHEHE GOD DON'T REAL IMMA SMAARRT
>JERRY YR A KEK LOLOLOLOL
>NOTHING MATTEEEERS EXISTENCE IS MEANINGLESS RESPECT WAMEN WAMEN ARE BADASSS AND IMPORTANT
Plus, the writing took a nosedive after season 2.

Contrarianism: the post.

Why don't you stop avoiding the discussion and answer properly. Explain yourself like any rational human being would. The answer is that there is no reason to let a fan base affect your own experience of something.

If you hate the collective as a matter of personal belief, disagreeing with the collective becomes paramount. If you spiritually hate X but like Y, yet suddenly X liked Y, you might feel compelled to hate Y on principle.

It’s BBT for people who claim that they hate BBT. It’s not funny. It’s not smart. It’s not interesting. It’s just asinine and pseudo-intellecual.

>people have to rationally justify their personal behaviors

>By that logic we would also have to hate GoT and Chernobyl.
uh.. yeah. those both suck.
also rick is latin and beth is half

but the rick and morty hate is just spammed by turbo religious /x/cuck npc's.
it's a great show

>pseudo-intellecual
I have no idea where this whole "Rick and Morty pretends to be intellectual" thing comes from. The creators have never pretended to be anything other than immature screwballs, and the absurd-ad-libbed stuff is definitely calculated to be stupid. Aside from the one or two scenes per season where they make Rick out to be depressed, I've never seen them try anything particularly pretentious or pseudo-intellectual.

My redpill is Rick and Morty is human life and culture through the eyes of an exoterrestrial

Enjoy the show. Ignore the commies.

It's pretty good, not as charming as futurama thoough.

R&M is based. Creator Justin Roiland has even admitted that he goes on Yea Forums.
The hate is mostly just plebbitors who are trying to hard not to sound like plebbitors. Yea Forums has a lot of plebbitors who feel the need to hate anything plebbit likes as a way to overcompensate.

The show is getting stale though and IMO season 3 was the worst one yet.

Attached: 1560072341541.jpg (800x448, 54K)

>all the retards replying to stale pasta

Why do white ass crackas do that face??

This is complete bullshit and just a scientifically sounding rationalization. I'm sorry peoples stupidity causes so much hatred in you that it actually impacts what you can enjoy. I dislike the behaviour of a lot of fan groups Rick and Morty included, but fuck me if they are going to hinder me in enjoying what I want.

You're in a place of discussion man, get a grip. Explaining yourself should be the very bare minimum of intelligence. Otherwise we're just spouting shit for no reason.

Yet you still feel the need to have everyone's behavior rationalized for you.

based and blackpilled

sneed

The show is fine. S3 was a letdown. The only reason Yea Forums hates it is "le reddit"

>spouting shit for no reason
Welcome to Yea Forums newfriend. You're just in time for summer.

I don't hate it, because I have my own opinions and mostly keep them to myself.

Because it’s Reddit as fuck

>am i evil
>no you're smart

Attached: 1486102045638.png (420x420, 6K)

Attached: 8B64ABF4-9536-4480-998A-2A56A9B508CD.jpg (1125x1102, 601K)

Some episodes are funny and creative.
Some resort to pop culture references way too much.
Some are just bad, like Picle Rick and Rickmancing the Stone.

It's entertaining enough, can make you laugh, but utimately forgettable. There's nothing specially good or bad about it.

what is Season 3 and that black cucking episode

There's literally nothing wrong with Pickle Rick. It's basically Meseeks and Destroy, but people got mad because it was memed harder.

This show is like pure, concentrated Reddit.

You are talking about Adventure Time right?

You are in a thread about the show and seem heavily invested in another guys view, using you as an example you are proving his point.

Why did you have to remind me.
>that last episode

I kept faith through all the bad years but the last one broke me

One of the cringiest most pretentious lines of dialogue I've ever heard on TV.

The cucking episode is actually ironic and the creators are making fun of this whole cuckolding scene. But you dumb /pol/yard assumed that scene actually praised and encouraged cuckolding just because plebbit watched Rick and Morty.

What a pointless analogy, why not just say the fan base is awful and be done with it? You didn’t add anything new.

Show went downhill when Dan pulled a Weinstein. Hire a bunch of women to perve on and pretend you did it because you are a feminist, coincidentally happens when he's dumped.

i doubt anyone think that was actually praising cuckolding. that whole bit was high school sarcasm

What's high school sarcasm

>my favorite place in town is still constantly empty
But I'd go even if it wasn't, faggot.

nou

yeah i hate when i torrent an episode of rick and morty and suddenly all of the annoying fans appear in my room and start interacting with me

just enjoy it for what it is and ignore the shitty insufferable fan base. nORMIES BAD dont let it blow ya mind there

I just want to understand why people let their hate towards people influence their interests. As I absolutely can't relate I'm interested in understanding it.

>>no SJW bullshit
>has an episode where the main character's grandfather is a cuck who lets a nigger fuck his wife the main character's father is meant to be weird and insecure for being disgusted by it.

>disliking a show because of the "state of mind" that the shitty fanbase puts you in
>trying to use having an active social life as an insult
god you sound like a fucking insufferable pseudointellectual dipshit lol

>the main character's father is meant to be weird and insecure for being disgusted by it
lol nope, not even close

Season 3 was fucking garbage.

Actually watch the show?

It's fucking obnoxious.
End of thread

>"I mean I also hate niggers"
>having to preface your statement with this
only on Yea Forums

Attached: rickandmorty.png (886x485, 80K)

I just watched this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 3 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky burping scientist lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

its the 'have sex sweaty' face
the quintessential white girl face of the 21st century

Because you have to have a high IQ to enjoy rick and mortimer, and almost all of the users of Yea Forums are brainlets so of course they wouldn't understand the nuances of the show. Its like trying to get an idiot to appreciate the genius of 12 oz. Mouse. It's impossible because they're too dumb to understand the deeper meaning of things.

Attached: My computer background.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

The very way they talk with all the burping and ummms is fucking obnoxious.

As unpopular as this opinion sounds to /pol/, I personally believe that there are two types of Africans - there's normal blacks, successfully civilized and socialized into white society and culture, who are basically white people with dark brown skin; and then there are niggers, who are violent, barbaric, animalistic scum that should be at the very least deported back to Africa post haste, and in fact preferably shot in the head and dumped into great big ditches.

>

Attached: 1539731853953.jpg (600x600, 58K)

The show is great but the fan base is terrible because it’s a show that, by making jokes about science and breaking the fourth wall, makes the audience feel smarter than they are. Dumb people watch Scarface and want to be just like Al Pacino because they don’t understand that the ending plays out like a Greek tragedy and that Pacino is playing a cautionary tale. Rick, in the same way, was never meant to be idolized as someone to model your behavior after but retards don’t understand that. They see him being based and think “BASED! I’m BASED just like Rick!” when in actuality the point of Ricks character is that he’s smarter than everyone else, can make/do things that border on omnipotence, and ultimately none of it matters because he’s alone and self-medicated to numb the misery of being so alone

I recognized that people didn't understand Rick & Morty when people started making fun of the Pickle Rick episode.

It's obviously an episode that takes a stab and satires the randum humor that was popular on places like 9gag and reddit. However Reddit didn't get the joke and took it serious and found it funny instead of realizing it's a parody on random humor. The joke also went above Yea Forums's head and they thought Rick & Morty was pandering to random humor.

It's hilarious that Rick & Morty legitimately went over the heads of both reddit and Yea Forums.

Except for 1 episode, Season 3 was a complete dud, and I can't see them reclaiming that same S1, S2 magic from this point forward.

I agree with you, senpai. Futurama has about six major plots that it recycles every fucking episode. The ones that aren't about Fry and Lelia exclusively are usually decent though.

>t. chris rock

Pickle Rick is about alcoholism. Rick turns himself into a pickle (gets drunk) to avoid going to family therapy (confronting his feelings). He goes through an odyssey of pain before finally arriving at the therapists as a shit/dead rat covered pickle, when he could have just gone as a human (sober).

>pickle rick was super smart, you just didn't get it!

Attached: 1500800576145.jpg (914x892, 110K)

No not too smart. Rick & Morty out-4channed, Yea Forums.

It was mostly because this place became filled with retarded newfriends in 2016 so when pickle rick aired people on Yea Forums barely even knew the writers were oldfag Yea Forums posters that even posted in rick & morty threads during season 1

This is now a Pickle Rick thread

Attached: REDDIT RICK.gif (1305x768, 703K)

It's just a cartoon and you're all faggots for still watching cartoons. Also, it's pathetic that you people complain about reddit, since you frequent both sites/are the same as them. All faggots who can't get a woman or friends and feel the need to hate something.

So? It doesn't usually affect the quality of the food according to your own analogy why the fuck should I care? Normies hate got now and move onto the next (it) thing and ruin that
I wunna know what the next big show will be so I can watch idiots lose their shit over it and marathon it once the hype is dead.

If you're "just pretending to be a retard" you're still acting like a retard.

>food analogy

It's not "just pretending to be retarded" it's called satire.

Overexaggerating random humor to show how bizarre and stupid it is is a funny thing. But Reddit took it seriously and found it funny and it flew over Yea Forums's head as well which was my original point.

>He doesn't just call in his order, pick it up (thus minimizing his time inside the now shitty place) and eat in the comfort of his own home.