Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: download (3).jpg (1920x1200, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ErmZRsCIUsE
youtube.com/watch?v=Az7XnIs-_d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah

the movie?

There was some cringy taped on SJW shit, but in overall it was good.

you mean the girl power shit with island girl?
eh i would hardly call that sjw.

LEAVES FROM THE VINE

FALLING SO SLOW

I want to in between Azula's toes.

LIKE FRAGILE TINY SHELLS

DRIFTING IN THE FOAM

overrated

Hmmm so whats better???

>anime is shit
>Avatar is copying anime shounen tropes and cliches
>its the best show ever
lol Yea Forums is a joke

Because it was written for children, it will never have been as good as it could have been if it had been written for a mature audience. As such, any adult who rants and raves about Avatar is probably not aware of the acute case of secondhand embarrassment that they're causing in their interlocutors.

>if it had been written for a mature audience
What """mature""" topics the show hasn't covered? If you think graphic sex scenes and violence makes something mature, then South Park is right down your valley of cringeworthy edgelords.

You're right, it would be much better with sex scenes and characters saying 'cunt' all the time.

>avatar inspires from the best things in anime and becomes better than everything that comes from that piece of shit island of pedophile non-humans
ftfy

sure son, sure

Attached: 57457347.png (228x296, 102K)

truth
lauging at the idea of anything being copied FROM anime which is nothing but a regurgitated synthesis of a synthesis. the "artistic" output of a beaten peope who imitated the saturday morning funnybooks of the US occupiers. I pity you deluded weebs and your multiply folded katanas.

LITTLE SOLDIER BOY

>all men leave southern water tribe for no reason, leaving their children and women to be raped and killed casually by any fire nation vessel that comes around
>man who made this decision had his wife killed by a fire nation captain
>northern watertribe prevents women from learning combat but has them learn healing so they can not only be in the way during a war but also useless
>industrialism so one sided the fire nation actually has a decent reason to commit genocide
>bending learned from animals that no one gives a flying fuck about
>mixed styles of bending that 10~ people in the world know despite bending being thousands of years old
>the only people on earth who want the war ended are 12 year olds who have barely lived through 1/10th of the actual war
>muh avatar state solves literally every problem until a single intelligent character just fucking attacks Aang while he floats around acting like hot shit
>send the blind girl onto the airships instead of literally anywhere else
>Katara rushing into the middle of a 1v1 where both people are flying around like superman and firing truck sized fireballs at eachother for literally no reason
>implying they could have moved Azula after she was captured
>magic turtle island means Aang doesn't actually have to make any tough choices and can still be a vegan while saving the world
>they not only keep the fire lord alive but the entire world is totally cool with the fire nation now, 100 years of war ain't no big deal
>Katara forced into a relationship with Aang despite clearly never being that into him
>Aang actively choosing a single partner over a harem which would be reasonable considering he is the fucking LAST AIRBENDER
Nah it was dogshit.

Attached: 1541885115356.gif (192x300, 275K)

COME MARCHING HOME

BRAVE SOLDIER BOY

cope,weebtard

COME MARCHING... HOME
>In honor of Mako.

the airbenders didn't appear to go out of their way to breed though, being a bunch of monks in a monastery practising volcel.

>I want to in between Azula's toes.
>in honor of Mako.
Whoops.

I remember finding it pretty enthralling as a child. I rewatched it a few years ago when I was in university and it was kind of boring. Perhaps because I already knew what would happen or perhaps because the episodes I saw were a weaker lot. Still a great show, I just look more fondly on my memories of watching the episodes than the episodes themselves

>if I use vociferously superfluous verbiage the pedants will have to concede my tumescent wit
Literally kill yourself reddit.

>just let your race die bro, its the airbender way
Seems about as reasonable as anything else in the show.

yes, you are a pretty mad Yea Forumsmblrfaggot

dont know
but I sure want an azula sister gf

Attached: 9b0835a5ac0b19e2511eca654dddd513.jpg (500x524, 36K)

>Yea Forumsmblrfaggot
>calling others deluded
o am laffin

Attached: 1530982158587.jpg (640x633, 87K)

mama mia this is some massive levels of cope and seethe,you are in need of some serious dilation my weeb tranny friend

Attached: 1557680842282.jpg (600x800, 42K)

none of the points you posted are valid criticisms of the story of ATLA with the possible exception of the 2nd from last, but then again, that episode where he grows his hair out and appears to age by about 5 years undercuts that point too, so, your argument is shit. And your last point exposes you as an involuntarily celibate anime dweeb.

I want a zuko bf

Attached: 1554924713975.jpg (900x944, 337K)

>uhh its super mature kino show thats so much better than weebshit
>entire thread is waifufaggotry and seeth/cope posting
Huh....

Avatar does with anime what early Tarantino did with B-movies.
It picks up a ton of fun little cliches from something that's objectively shit and silly and makes a solid thing out of it.

Just rewatched it all. Azula did nothing wrong.

>they aren't valid criticisms of the story
No just the characters in the story, and the world of the story. But I guess those things don't matter to you.

hysterical azula in restraints crying like a bitch was kino

That was before SJW movement blew up

Atla didn't have anything sjw-y as far as I can remember.
You're probably thinking of Korra and it's out of nowhere lesbians

No he just thinks any female character doing something is SJW shit

jesus christ you Yea Forumscksuckers all sound the same
I won't repeat myself

Why was book 3 so much worse than first two? Like a giant fall in the quality of the show.
Especially that one retarded episode where zuco lost his magic because muh hate but then regained it when he saw dragon's colorful fire.

can you type a single comment without buzzwords you closet /pol/tard?

Attached: 1558736810108.png (269x235, 142K)

...and you're somehow better because you browse Yea Forums?

S3 was great though besides the finale

I do not browse Yea Forums at all but it is still better than that tumblr infested shithole you call Yea Forums

desu I would love to see how the invention of fireguns would affect the Avatar universe

I don't even browse Yea Forums though,you retard,you are grasping as straws here and your shitposting only makes you look like a cretin

Aang was the biggest faggot protagonist until Steven Universe showed up.

Well yeah, it's unrealistic

Zuko is the protagonist

Attached: 1557599329958.jpg (1056x1080, 108K)

>tfw no Iroh uncle who drinks tea and imparts wisdom

Probably my favourite animated series, slightly beats out FMA:B because it has fewer shonen tropes.

Attached: Iroh_smiling.png (333x250, 105K)

Ok anons, it's about time we decide what is the best magic? Only canon bending skill from the last airbender, please. None of that korra shit.

poo poo and pee pee bender They can make the shit come out of your asshole and go into your mouth

Depends on the time of the month, is Katara on her period? Then blood bending. Is it literally any other time of the month? Lightning bending.

>irohfags like fma
Cannot make this shit up.

>

Attached: aang.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

isn't bloodbending only possible during full moon? I also think that firebending is the best

I can pinpoint every single post you've made in this thread and not miss a (you)

>spends the entire show training to use different bending methods
>lol nah lemme just turn on my god mode and win the fight with powers I never learned
He's worse than steven

I've only made two. Now three. Happy hunting.

I "girl power" moments yeah. Like some girls excelling in physical fights in ridiculous attrie and "fuck your traditions old faggot, teach me water bending!".
My biggest problem with that shit being out of pace.

It was a joke about time of the month.

Earthbending is obviously the best.
Waterbending requires a source of water, Firebending is 100% destructive.
Airbending is also top tier, but has limited practical use.

Earthbending can be used to fight and to build, and it's damn near impossible to not be near a source.

Attached: 20c0811715c9baaa23a9844af2c08d27447c2c89_hq.jpg (786x600, 41K)

>i would have preferred if Katara didn't get to learn aggressive waterbending
Literally why? The northern tribes culture around that makes no fucking sense, what is the point in having healers if they can't participate in war?

Hey man, fuck you. I don't like the shonen elements. I just really liked the setting and the animation style.

Attached: winry-rockbell-2015.jpg (350x490, 31K)

You also like cock.

fuck your traditions old faggot, teach me water bending
What the fuck.
Where's a part even remotely like this
The only 'girl power' thing in avatar I can think of is Toph and the show makes fun of her for it in multiple occassions like in the theatre play episode

Is this post meant to be a joke?

Why are you so angry?

Attached: d6bd90ac79182665a2879ea16b6e67f0.jpg (500x640, 32K)

>Firebending is 100% destructive
not true. Given the time period, fire bending is a huge advantage in working with iron, thus fire nation's ships, tanks, etc.

The nothern watertribe doesn't teach females aggressive waterbending. Katara fights with the master about this until she earns his respect and gets to train with Aang. Not girl power, just common sense. Toph being better than anyone else had nothing to do with her being a girl, it was because she was blind. If anything it was disabled power, not girl power. That guy is just a retarded faggot.

Because your mother was a lousy lay.

SECRET TUNNEL
SECRET TUNNEL

despite fire nation being the obvious bad guys, the water tribes turned to be niggers of the show.

First of all whom you citing, nigger? That northern tribes culture was there only to show "muh feminism!!".
>what is the point in having healers if they can't participate in war
Who said they can't participate in war? They are just kept from the front lines dangers.

>anime is shit
Then everything is shit.

You are delusional.

Anime is not an imitation of American animation, it is a rejection of it.

Kino

>air
>limited practical use
The Air Nation had to be written into pacifist nomads just because it wouldn't make sense for them to not own the entire world otherwise

it was
youtu.be/ErmZRsCIUsE

Attached: MV5BMjc2NWM3MDYtMjk3ZS00N2Q0LThlOTMtOWI1YWQ4ZDY4MzMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTkyMjE3NDU@._V1_.jpg (1440x1080, 75K)

The only sjw aspect of atla I can think of is the first time Sokka and Suki meet.

>was there only
I suppose you could make it about the writers and not the characters but at the end of the day the water tribe was to blame for being moronic, Katara needing to learn aggro bending had nothing to do with her being female. She was the only one going with aang who knew that kind of bending.

If the tribe had so much issue with it why the fuck didn't they send an actual fully grown male warrior with the fucking savior of the earth instead of some girl? Because they are retards. The fact they admit this point and DO teach her aggro bending says as much. They accepted they where wrong. why can't you accept they where wrong?
And again what is the benefit to having no combat medics? Keeping them out of the front lines is only a thing because they aren't being taught how to fight, whats the downside to them fighting and healing?

Satisfied?

Please explain to me how would an airbender (not extremely powerful avatar) deal with an earthbender that could just build a 1 meter thick walls and roof around himself and continue fighting? And please none of that "make vacuum around him", as it is not canon.
Airbending was legit the weakest fighting magic in the show.

>a warrior who has training in martial arts defeating someone who does not is sjw because the warrior had a vagina
Seems like a stretch. The Kyoshi warriors being all women was because of the Avatar, if anything it promotes a divide between the sexes and is the opposite of inclusive.

youtube.com/watch?v=Az7XnIs-_d0

yes

>bringing up the turtle episode to prove the show was good

>blah blah blah opinion i stole from someone else blah blah blah

Water tribes having room temperate IQ and completely bland is true. Can't argue with that.

The downside of fighting is being xxx-bend, shot or just manhandled to death. And why do you think they did not have combat medics?

if the Earthbender has just locked himself in a box why would he even need to keep fighting?

Aang tried that against Ozai and he almost died

He would shit-from-above-and-fly-away him to submission.

A fitting way to defend the collapse of the shows plot.
The men wouldn't be getting wounded because they don't heal? Both sexes would be in danger on the front lines, which is why healing on the front lines makes sense.
I think they didn't teach women aggro bending because of culture. And Katara was right to argue that it made no sense. Especially in her case, if anyone should have made the argument it had to be her.

It would have been sjw or whatever else if she had no good reason to learn it, if she waltzed on into the palace and started shrieking about not getting to play with the boys. But she didn't. At that point she had earned the right more than most of the people in that tribe and would continue to do so for the rest of the show.
Now the fact she is SO good at it is kind of bullshit, I guess she is just a prodigy or something.
During the comet against one of the strongest benders on earth in the prime of his life. If Aang wasn't a retard he could have just tunneled out but whatever.

IT'S HEEEEEREEEE!!!!!!

Attached: HELL YEAH.png (971x701, 672K)

What's wrong with fma?

because earthbender can keep fighting like that. Remember that some earthbenders made themselves armor out of stone on the move. For example those agents from earth capital.

He could suck the air from his lungs. Just because it wasn't shown in atla doesn't mean it can't be done. Also it's autistic to be concerned with the canon of anything

Its not any good.

Its autistic to be debating strangers on the logistics of magic in a childrens cartoon show but here you are.

>He could suck the air from his lungs. Just because it wasn't shown in atla doesn't mean it can't be done. Also it's autistic to be concerned with the canon of anything
he couldn't airbenders can't control air behind something or at a distance. There wasn't anything like that in the last airbender. So, you are just making shit up.

Gyatso killed a room full of Firebenders somehow

>Both sexes would be in danger on the front lines, which is why healing on the front lines makes sense.
No it is not you stupid nigger. Get the wounded out of the fry and heal them in tents or even better sturdy, comfy buildings. You can't heal people and fight at the same time.

I agree that Katara was obvious exception and should have given training right away.
The sjw thing here is that northern tribe is so different than southern. It felt tucked on just to show that girls can do it too and fuck the patriarchy.

Attached: ITS HEEERE.png (973x689, 460K)

So are you autistic too?

might of been their own fire which he used

Thicc mutt is thicc.

copulate

U have garbage taste. FMA is one of the handful of manga that aren't complete dogshit.

Side note all anime is shit except for the occasional adaptation which is still inferior to its VN/manga source

What's a good anime? Serious question.

Everyone here is.

no u

SOLDIER BOY TELL EM ..

Soldier Boy off in this ho
Watch me crank it, watch me roll
Watch me crank dat Soldier Boy
Then Superman that ho

I see more benefit to healers on the front lines than not, but in any case refusing to teach self defense to women seems asinine in a world where so many people have magic that can kill with ease.

The tribes being different makes sense, they where different. And you can have a girl prove an old man wrong without it being some big deal. I mean, the royalty was a girl anyway, if anything she was smashing the matriarchy considering the culture was being upheld by a female.
Of fucking course not you retard i'm a genius level IQ trillionaire with a 20 inch long schlong that is currently smashing your mother and future wife.

Boku no pico

If all anime is shit then everything is shit. How many hundreds of times do we have to go over this before you learn?

I watched like 3 anime series but planetes is fucking great

Read more manga (that isn't shit).
>begging for recs
You know there are entire websites dedicated to compiling charts on good anime, right?

Funny