Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Attached: 1492967215559.jpg (220x324, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/2236/Toki_wo_Kakeru_Shoujo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_Break
myanimelist.net/anime/9253/Steins_Gate
myanimelist.net/anime/7785/Yojouhan_Shinwa_Taikei
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>catched

N

Fifty First Dates, starring Adam Sandler and Drew Berrymore. Saw it with my Dad as a kid.

Is there an archive of the first thread before this became a pasta

edge of tomorrow

this
edge of tomorrow = groundhog day + starship troopers + a real budget + good cgi

>catched

that xena episode

Fifty First Dates, starring Adam Sandler and Drew Berrymore. Saw it with my Dad as a kid.

I got you, babe

Triangle

>Not as good as Groundhog Day
Groundhog Day wasn't good

Anime movie (there are also live action adaptations of this novel but I think this is the best adaptation):

A short TV show that I remember being decent:

About half of this Groundhog style:

The protagonist repeatedly relives his college years in different ways but always loses his previous memories:

Fifty First Dates, starring Adam Sandler and Drew Berrymore. Saw it with my Dad as as a kid.

this

classic meme

Attached: 1554462287688.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>edge of tomorrow
looks like shit

Is there an archive of the first thread before this became a pasta

Edge of tomorrow looks like shit, but it was ome of the most enjoyable movies i’ve seen. Won’t go down as a classic but it’s a lot better than it looks

Anime movie (there are also live action adaptations of this novel but I think this is the best adaptation):

The protagonist repeatedly relives his college years in different ways but always loses his previous memories:

Why did someone repost this?

Fifty First Dates, starring Adam Sandler and Drew Berrymore. Saw it with my Dad as as a kid.

>catched

edge of tomorrow

this

>edge of tomorrow
looks like shit

>catched

There's a spambot in this thread, but hell if I'm going to report it. Reporting is at best useless and at worst self-destructive on this fucking site.

Is this a newest meme

>he really truly doesn't get whats happening

Attached: 1492336306994.gif (500x379, 496K)

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Attached: 1560076242236.jpg (220x324, 40K)

>newfag

how about you watch the movie and then complain, ok?

There's a spambot in this thread, but hell if I'm going to report it. Reporting is at best useless and at worst self-destructive on this fucking site.

Is this a newest meme

>he really truly doesn't get whats happening

That one episode of the X-Files, “Monday”. Pretty much the same plot, but with a bank robbery.

im going to keep responding to these threads until the x-files becomes part of it

>catched

If you like things that repeat...

Attached: 1324776426754.jpg (281x227, 9K)

Fifty First Dates, starring Adam Sandler and Drew Berrymore. Saw it with my Dad as as a kid

If you’re basing it off the marketing, don’t. The marketing for that movie was fucking terrible. The movie’s great.

>he went to a date movie with his Dad
lol

This movie is about rape culture.

Think about it, a man wants to have sex with a girl and she doesn't want to. She says no. Many times.

But he keeps coming back, trying to find the right combinaisons of words, trying to trick her into liking him and she can't do anything about it because she can't remember the previous attempts.

It sends a dangerous message. "Hey boys, if a girl says no, all you have to do is insist, day after day, until she says yes. She doesn't really know what she wants, you just have to find a way to show her"

It's pure patriarchy and rape culture.

Ps: my hair aren't blue

You're soul is blue

It's called courtship, tranny.

>I'm a turbopleb incapable of developing my own opinions
K

It's not, it's deception. It's like you have a button to erase any bad decisions or things you said to someone you want to "court". You're taking advantage of someone. Love is supposed to be between two equals, they're not.

These days he could find out all those things by checking her Instagram.

Is this a newest meme

>catched

Or you could just fucking rape her

one of the best tbhon

season 3, ep 2, been there done that

NOW PUT YOUUUR LITTLE HAND IN MINE

This. Where's the noir version where he just funds different ways to rape everyone in town?

Source Code.

Great film.

fun fact: That movie was filmed in my home town.

Shit taste nigger

BABE. I GOT YOU BABE.

pleb

I

Sounds great. Bet theres not a single minority.

favorite christmas movie

Just watch it, it's a thoroughly fun movie, instant cult film.

There were a few. But literally, just a few. And they were all "Oreos". It was weird for the residents while it was filming. Bill Murray would eat in the restaurant on the square just across from where he fell from the tower nearly every day. After a while nobody really even reacted differently to seeing him there - he was just another customer.

There's now a signed picture of him hanging on their wall.

Attached: footprint.png (1246x932, 2.86M)

Happy death day 1+2

edge of tomorrow

>there are people who haven't watched this kinou

Attached: filename.jpg (567x803, 326K)

Why did someone repost this?

N

Edge of Tomorrow

edge of tomorrow

Groundhog Day is the comfiest movie of all time.

Change my mind.

Christmas Story’s the all-time most comfy imho.

he was in there for ten thousand years, they all got it even the groundhog

Fifty First Dates, starring Adam Sandler and Drew Berrymore. Saw it with my Dad as as a kid

his movie is about rape culture.

Think about it, a man wants to have sex with a girl and she doesn't want to. She says no. Many times.

But he keeps coming back, trying to find the right combinaisons of words, trying to trick her into liking him and she can't do anything about it because she can't remember the previous attempts.

It sends a dangerous message. "Hey boys, if a girl says no, all you have to do is insist, day after day, until she says yes. She doesn't really know what she wants, you just have to find a way to show her"

It's pure patriarchy and rape culture.

Ps: my hair aren't blue

>catched

edge of tomorrow is pretty cool I guess

this

Source Code.

Great film.

It'ssss COOOOOLLLLLD OUTSIDE!!!!!