Why do we hate them again?

Why do we hate them again?

Attached: IMG_2021.jpg (275x275, 9K)

It's pretty obvious, I wouldn't want to belittle the intelligence of a fellow 4channeler.

Don't know. It's a pretty good website in many regards. Discussion just isn't one of them.

they think that art served politics

A lot of teenage redditors came to Yea Forums and they now think they're grow up and cool so they feel they need to shit on reddit.

Because Yea Forums told me that their favorite movies are shit like Inception and Shawshank Redemption.

every one of these fellas posts on reddit.

Hating on Reddit is just a meme. Real 4channel users use both - Yea Forums for fun and Reddit for serious discussion.

I don't post on Reddit. I just browse it.

The very concept of subreddits effectively means that everything turns into a massive circle jerk around the same joke over and over again. Because of this, there’s no change or growth and the only input comes from Yea Forums(nel). Take fat bugs for example, it started off as a weird meme on Yea Forums, but the second those reddit negroes got their paws on it, they started calling it ‘big chungus’ and sapped all the life from it

Attached: reddit fagz.jpg (478x107, 6K)

Because you post there and youre a faggot.

They ironically don't have sex

>this is what zoomers and newfags actually believe
holy fuck just take me out to the pasture and shoot me

because they kicked us out when they deleted /r/incels and we had to come here where everyone's shitting on us

They have their own culture, we have ours. If they're gonna aggressively try to metastasise into other sites of course they will be hated.
Also
>this window will close in 3 seconds

>yesterday 2 lesbians attacked on london train
>reddit top comment blaming incels and christians

>today news report saying london most homophobic place in uk
>top comment saying this is a lie, that country boomers close to death are the real homophobes but their homophobia doesnt have opportunity to act/get reported
>second top comment saying londoners are empowered to report homophobia whereas in the country theyre afraid

>today winged hussar gay/rainbow/drag costumes at pride
>comments saying bible says to stone gays to death
>other comments saying hussars, like greeks and romans, were homosexual as its common knowledge now (like the romans)

Too bad gramps it's happening and there's nothing you can do about it.

Why wouldn't I believe the truth? Are you actually retarded enough to come here for television and film discussion?

holy fuck go back there you retarded shit
also learn to sage

>proving his point for him
Why would I should someone who plays 8th dimensional chess?

The upvote systems completely ruins the chance of having a proper discussion. Now there are some subreddits that have the upvote system disabled because of that, those are pretty good places for discussion.

Saging is for faggots
Bump

CLEAN THIS UP JANNY YOU PIECE OF SHIT