My best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car accident four years ago, he's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place...

My best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car accident four years ago, he's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place, I'm gonna build him a skatepark.

You don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker, Andrew Stranberg's an earth rocker

My other best friend, Brandon Novak, is on heroin again. He's back at rehab for his sixteenth time, good luck with that one.

Sick of the bullshit, sick of all the shit, I don't go out anymore, I don't care about any motherfucker I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin' on drinks at the bar, chit-chat with fuckin' nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit, not gonna take any shit from anybody.

I know what's going on, I got set up, I got jumped, thank god Nikki wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked, she would've wound up with a black guy who probably went to jail. She has a big mouth

I live for this shit, I love it. Bring it the fuck on, payback's a bitch motherfuc- WHOOOOAAAAH OOOOOOOH CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL FOR THE WASTED AND WOUNDED?

Attached: earth rocker.jpg (435x405, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3eLRU38vu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht18GKKBHHI
youtu.be/VfYgiASkm6s
youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The absolute state of Bum Margera.

Go to rehab Bam

it must be a kick in the pants to be famous and then lose it all

what he did fuck up now?

>skateboarding is your life
>get so fat that every skateboard you get on breaks
>life is hell

Go to bed, Bam

Attached: 1559592832867.jpg (318x595, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=P3eLRU38vu4

Did Bam deserve it?

>>skateboarding is your life
You'd think if you made skateboarding your life, you'd get good at it.

He seems really awkward to be on camera

what the fuck happened to his teeth?

>the most fucked up person of your group of friends ended being a more complete human being than you.
gee, i wonder why he is awkward.

>Bam looks like his daddy now
good man
hope he gets his life together

>Andrew Stranberg
literally who is this?

He looks more like his fucking dad every time I see him. I want to see a young zoomer Bam-spawn slapping the shit out of him as he struggles to get off the toilet.

>I want to see a young zoomer Bam-spawn slapping the shit out of him as he struggles to get off the toilet.
kino

I wonder why Knoxville doesn't hang with them.
Steve-O actually did go to rehab didn't he?
I remember them saying Jackass 3D, to be respectful to him they didn't have beer or anything else at the set so they all did their stunts sober which is why they don't seem like they're having as much fun

bam seems likable in this. tho that moment in the morning when theyre both sitting there looks depressing af reminds me of those shit days when you go camping or staying with a friend all night then wake up grim af and wish you never left home

Goddamn he was living the life, imagine being on their power level in the mid 2000's. Now he's a fuckin proto-boomer doomer because he lost his best friend. Sometimes there isn't a happy ending frens.. Keep working on that backlog

As a 37yo with a gut and shit knees I can attest to how depressing it is not to be able to anything more than coast around on a board

>thank god Nikki wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked, she would've wound up with a black guy who probably went to jail. She has a big mouth

wait, WHAT DID HE MEANT BY THIS?

Knoxville was never part of the group. They were coworkers before they became friends, if they even did become friends.

what the fuck is an earth rocker anyway

Steve-o feels really obnoxious in this shit, maybe it's just because Bam is so subdued

>Come on man give it a shot, take a break, come camping with us, it'll take your mind off of things

Then he has to put up with Steve-o ex-addict high on life facade, reminding him that they're all 1 bad day away from relapsing and that the rest of his life will be a constant struggle against himself.

Attached: 1 xaZVR6n_GzE3ciMAHqOIig.jpg (1220x1024, 300K)

>steveo's face when he's not on camera and doesn't have a distraction in front of him

Attached: 800px-Angelo_Bronzino_003.jpg (800x979, 235K)

Steve-O got lame as fuck after he got sober. Nobody gives a shit

What's up with his hands?

Attached: D5zq2ETXsAA5lH1.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

did the jannies delete my post?
are you actually gayer than Bam?

Nah, nobody is interested in talking shit about a guy who is working hard to get his life back on track. This might have been accurate 12 months ago, but it's not anymore.

You're just a sad individual trying to talk shit on someone else to make yourself feel better. Grow up.

Why are people so weak these days and cant handle their booze.

I drink daily, a drink or two, no beer:
When im really drunk im:
>calm
>collected
>never rage
>never cringe

What is it with all these weak ass fagots who need to go to rehab after a shot of vodka, lol

That's so cool

You need to be 18+ to post on this site, kid.

i used to be a nutcase when id drink as a teenager but by age 22 i became exactly like you. its really weird.

>When im really drunk im:
>calm
>collected
That's really fucking weird user. Like, thats just an abnormal reaction to alchohol.

it actually is though, you gigantic underage faggot.

I bet your friends really like going out with you

Yeah, that guy is a fucking idiot, downers don't make you calm, they HYPE YOU UP WOOT WOOT! CHUG CHUG CHUG!

His best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car crash 4 years ago, he's dead and gone, Iceland's his favorite place, Bam's gonna build him a skatepark. You don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker, Andrew Stranberg is an earth rocker. His other friend Branden Novak is on heroin again, he's back in rehab for the 16th time, good luck with that one. He's sick of all the bullshit, he's sick of all the shit, he doesn't even go out anymore cause he hates every motherfucker and he doesn't care what they're up to. 4 years he wasted, sipping on drinks at the bar, chit chatting with nobodies. Now he stays at home, like a fucking hermit, he's not gonna take any shit from anybody. He knows whats going on, he got set up, he got jumped, he thanks God Nicki wasn't there to watch him get his fucking ass kicked, she would have wound up with a black eye and went to jail, she has a big mouth. He lives for this shit, he loves it, bring it the fuck on paybacks a bitch motherfucWHOOAAAAAOOOOH WAAAAAAAOOOHHHH CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL FOR THE WASTED AND WOUNDED?

wildboyz was the best thing to come out of that bunch

I used to worship this guy when I was in 5th grade in like 2001. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

now he looks like uncle vito lmao

Karma got him good

Anyone else surprised he ended up being the most unstable Jackass member?

mmm he was always the most unlikable one - always giving people shit, never being able to take it

The best bits with Bam were when they were fucking with him with snakes

Dunn was really likable, though, most out of all of them

I'm going to build him a skate park

Did he imply that his wife's mouth was ready for BBC

this

depressing to watch

Literally who?

>calm
>collected
>never rage
>never cringe

future alcoholic

this is so depressing. Why is he so excited about boomer stuff?

Because that video is just one long commercial and he has to act excited for all that mundane shit. I wonder if Bam realised Steve-O invited him as pretty much a prop.

>Good Tier
Knoxville
Wee Man
Dunn
Dave England
Danger Ehren
>Stupid Tier
Steve-O
Preston
Pontius
>Ass hole Tier
Bam
Raab
>Sexy Tier
Pontius

Bam has been so humbled by suffering it's unreal

hes just trying to run the show and be positive, nothing wrong with what hes doing, hes pretty based

My idea may be basic but fame really separates people. You have people who use their fame as a career elevator, learn new skills, and cement a place in the world by using new skills. Then you have Bam

>no self awareness
>dependent on other people
>end up in eternal hell of biterness and defeat

he needs the buddha pill or the bullet pill

deformities from drug use

I would move England to asshole tier. Something about him always rubbed me the wrong way.

Pontius is stupid sexy good

I knew I wasn't the only one who felt that way about him. Even though he was always down for the grossest stunts, he just seems like he was an annoying little prick off camera.

I think an important tool to "beating" addiction is to constantly have a short term, and medium term goal in front of you. It's like this for everyone, but I feel as if I want to do drugs anytime I have some serious downtime. Fucked myself pretty hard into combining drugs and relaxation together, which I am now trying to fix.

The brightside is that working, especially on something I want to do, is now more enjoyable than I ever would have imagined

>76591(OP)
>now

>Now he's a fuckin proto-boomer doomer because he lost his best friend
Naw, that is just what excuse he uses to rationalize it. We all have hard times, but most of us bounce back, in part because we have to. Serious injuries, and depressing events give a good excuse for not doing so

Camping is fun!

Attached: 1542809261157.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

Are you literally humble bragging about how you drink alcohol daily?

Until your tolerance goes up and you have to drink more to get the same feeling. Nobody chooses to be an addict.

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-215155__01.jpg (1063x1318, 514K)

>Steve O is now a Youtube vlogger

What happened?

Attached: gPttFtWV_400x400.png (240x240, 54K)

>when one of the skits goes too far and someone gets pissed off and everyone goes quiet

Wtf is an earth rocker? Is it just a Clutch fan?

W A S T E D
O
U
N
D
E
D

Attached: p3mcp.jpg (412x351, 21K)

This is actually kinda sad. Not because Bam is still the same but because Steve-O seems like he got shock therapy at a Christian Camp. He's too high on life.

I dunno why everyone is talkin shit here. Good for him.

>when that someone is always bam

Attached: C85FEA03-C345-44A2-92E1-9C184C7788EF.jpg (500x300, 45K)

>tfw you'll never be as cool as this user

Attached: 1513702936466.jpg (720x762, 34K)

It's bizarre to see them old but I'm happy for them that they're doing good things.

Sometimes you drink too much and never come back lad.

I'd assume the overlap between Clutch fans and Bam fans is pretty significant so, probably

youtube.com/watch?v=ht18GKKBHHI
The CHAD Wee Rhino
The virgin Camper-O

please God let this justice happen

>bam plotting to kill steveo
>jealous about stevos fame and soberness, Bam wishes suffering upon those whom he was once close with

Attached: Capture.jpg (1257x672, 118K)

most people have the ability to move on

Steveo is pretty bases

youtu.be/VfYgiASkm6s

These vans are pretty ebin
>tfw you dont live out of a van and travel cross country

>Earth Rocker was 5 years ago

Attached: 1512509016278.png (747x686, 44K)

>don vito died 4 years ago

Attached: 1344548240853.jpg (350x338, 80K)

>I want to see a young zoomer Bam-spawn slapping the shit out of him as he struggles to get off the toilet

And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man in the moon
When you comin' home, Dad
I don't know when, but we'll get together then
You know we'll have a good time then

Kek

that is so badass bro

>goes to sucker punch jeff
>falls in pit of snakes
>cries like a baby

>tfw live near bam and hear how he keeps getting in trouble with the county for hosting illegal parties

Is he going to be alright guys?
This all feels like it's heading to an inevitable conclusion

youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk
What the fuck was this even about?

Raab and Brandon were the only nice guys in that entire group. The rest were all narcissistic dicks

bam is probably based as fuck 2bh on some level

It means he really likes the rock band Clutch. "Earth Rocker" is the name of one of their albums.

Steve O seems pretty based and has now embraced the boomer lifestyle.

>tfw can never have a drink with a friend anymore because he quit all alcohol since he cant control himself and always doing shit like pulling his dick out to pee in public or drive drunk.
Now every time we smoke a cigar and I have a glass of whiskey he has drinks fuckign soda.

>muh wagie slant

Bam had everything lads, his own show, part of the jackass crew, that sweet sweet sponsorship money for being part of a skateboarding team, and also in a way his on video game (THUG 2) plus being in other video games too.
What happened?

Same shit that happened to Steve-O. Spot light moved on and they just couldn't handle it. Although Steve was strong enough to move on and didn't use his dead friend as an excuse.

proud of your friend, lad. drinking the pop is kinda cute in a way.

This is what happens when you get old. It will happen to you, too.

>she would've wound up with a black guy who probably went to jail.

Black eye you mong.

>all your once stupid friends are settling down and becoming responsible adults
Feels bad

how's your first day going

kill yourself

what will he think of next?

Sounds like a waste of money

he never build that skatepark for us...

>Ham Marinara

He truly is, the jock shocker

Stop saying he looks like phil. He should be so lucky. Nah, those pug eyes he got from his mom

fugg. hard to watch kinda. atleast steve-o seems almost back to himself. the first couple years after he got sober he weirded me out, lke there was nothing behind his eyes. i still can see it but it isnt as jarring

NOVAK I WANT MY CAR BACK

Attached: file.png (798x917, 753K)

>When im really drunk im:
>calm
>collected
>never rage
>never cringe

Yeah just like most people. Get over yourself idiot.

inb4 "haha, stfu UNDERAGE KID!". Reacting with the way you did with the other anons makes you come across as extremely self-conscious dude. Also the hard-man humble brag makes you seem like an insufferable cunt. You don't have anything to prove to anyone here. Stop trying.

Drinking alone is fun!