Is it just me, or is Netflix now utterly devoid of decent shows...

Is it just me, or is Netflix now utterly devoid of decent shows? Everyone I know memes about how Netflix is basically fucked when it loses rights to The Office and Parks and Rec, but I'm starting to think that they're actually right. It's getting to the point to where all of the originals are hot garbage and all of the shows they have outside their originals are just as bad or they are straight to DVD messes. I can't be the only one whose having trouble justifying a subscription

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1600x900, 62K)

Attached: I.png (262x456, 2K)

Netflix is going downhill. There are a sudden flood of Korean, European, Japanese, Eastern European, Turkish and even African language movies. I ain't gonna pay for that shit.

Attached: gee.jpg (982x1000, 46K)

I'm in France and I don't even have those two shows in my catalog. Imagine the lack of content here...

Disney is going to cuck Netflix so hard, I almost feel bad

As a gentleman of culture, I find more foreign films to be a welcome addition.

based

Attached: 1531351376338.jpg (541x498, 42K)

lies user, netflix euro originals are pure kino

dumb amerimutt, keep sucking hollyjew dick

>The competition is much cheaper
Netflix needs to lower their prices or they'll be fucked when Disney+ comes out.

not only is what little quality it had vanished, they have increased the price

Disney+ will not even come close to the marketshare netflix has if it's disney only shows. they may have massive brand recognition but netflix has taken over the cultural zeitgeist and has taken the approach of allowing creators from all backgrounds to bring their stories to screens all around the world.

keep seething Yea Forums autists, netflix is not going away anytime soon

Attached: g.jpg (736x1040, 31K)

I enjoy Lucifer

Watched the first season I think. Then the cop bitch hurt him and he turned into a pussy even though it was super obvious that she could hurt him because he was a nephalem or something like that. I mean, so I assume, didn't continue watching to the reveal since it got fucking lame after that.

They aren't good foreign movies, they are shitty foreign movies. So much retarded asian shit

>disney only shows.
It's not, they already announced the Simpsons is on it.

Fmovies is like netflix but good and free

There are some good movies and shows if you look hard. But Netflix originals tend to be shit, and that's what they promote the most, so usually when you enter your account all you see is shit.

Once the Irishman comes out I can completely write Netflix off for the rest of my life.

>It's not, they already announced the Simpsons is on it.

wow the simpsons, just ask yourself what kind of content Disney will allow on their platform compared to Netflix and maybe you'll be able to wake up out of the delusion that it'll be btfoed by Disney plus

Just because you're a right wing brainlet that doesn't mean netflix shows are good. Sorry you can't watch anything without seething about your bullshit right wing morals

there are tons of good foreign tv shows on netflix as well as shitty foreign movies

Reminder that they could have had the next Game of Thrones and blew it. Anyone else would have cashed in; that's probably why we're getting Wheel of Time.

Attached: witcher.jpg (1600x900, 239K)

FUCK NETFLIX AND
FUCK SHILLS

Attached: 1556590847270.jpg (900x856, 856K)

Yeah,it has its ups and downs. There are some really good moments in S2 but most its weak.

there are tons of shows better than game of thrones on netflix, stop focusing on mainstream big budget bullcrap

>stop focusing on mainstream big budget bullcrap

Why? OP is talking about how Netflix is basically fucked. Having something half as mainstream and financially successful as Game of Thrones would have averted that.

Stopped giving a fuck the moment Netflix removed the original Futurama seasons and only kept the movies and the new seasons and then they removed those as well

>OP is talking about how Netflix is basically fucked.

because it's not at all fucked, no other service holds the market share it does and is still actively sorting out deals to keep pumping out original content on top of their licensed content

If you want to binge, then Amazon has a better lineup.
>Every HBO show pre-GoT
>Every Star Trek
>Justified
>Psyched
>Unsolved Mysteries

>It's not, they already announced the Simpsons is on it.
I wonder if they'll include the Michael Jackson episode.

Take the Frasierpill

Babylon 5, last time I checked.

There's a shitload of pajeet cinema on there. I mean, literally a huge category. It's weird how there's so much.

>Every HBO show pre-GoT
What? No they don't. Are you talking about prime or available for purchase? Because if you have to purchase it by season then it doesn't fucking matter what service you're getting it on. You might as well buy the fucking disc.

They really came out of the gate with some superior content at first, with Beasts of No Nation. There's literally nothing I enjoy on the platform at this point, Amazon has a superior catalog of classics and cult films at this point

National rights holders always limiting the available catalogs to the IPs they're getting money from. Fucking parasites. Fuck that. Not paying them a single cent. Only when the international streaming services free themselves from those leeches can they begin to compete to what is available for free from "unofficial" sources. They cry about piracy, but it's their own fault for feeding those that limit their exposure.

First off, The Simpsons is proof that Disney is not just putting Disney only shows on there.
And Disney will btfo Netflix even if they fuck up +, look at Netflix and see how many Disney movies are on there. Wake up from the delusion that Netflix will survive the purge of Disney's big movies and shows that have helped the platform for years.

Every season of every HBO show is free for prime members. Deadwood, Carnivale, Rome, Sopranos, the Wire, Curb Your Enthusiasm...
I know, I was shocked, too.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-09 Amazon com Watch The Sopranos Season 1 Prime Video.png (1897x803, 972K)

Every fucking Stargate, too. Prime Video is supposed to be an afterthought, but it BTFO's Netflix.

it's actually surprising how bad it is, considering how much budget they have to make content

amazon might actually btfo netflix with it's lineup and original shows before disney+ does

Netflix is reddit tier

Attached: bosch.jpg (646x431, 80K)

What is Amazon Prime like if you're from Europe? I'm considering just quitting Netflix and getting an account.

Have sex

Why is that an issue? Why do you refuse to expand your horizon.

Also the EU has said that they want Netflix to host more series and movies made in Europe.

shush amerimutts think only hosting american shows is the key to success in a global market

Is it one person making these threads? Or do multiple people enjoy making threads about streaming services they hate?

It is odd. There are so many streaming services. People hate Disney. But no one ever posts about their shitty streaming services. Hulu, Amazon, etc....but there is always one post about Netflix. And the OP is always "uh the content on Netflix sucks". All the posts are so similar.

Is it because Netflix is the most popular? I can't image people who hate the content on netflix are paying to watch netflix. Are these threads actually made by netflix shills (post something negative, then defend netflix)?

These threads are so odd.

>He honestly thinks Witcher would reach game of thrones level
But you sound like someone who thought it could happen, why? What makes you suddenly think it won't happen? Have you read the finished script? Seen the series?

it's most likely one person who probably has an active netflix subscription as well

Attached: witcher netflix.png (1878x862, 1.3M)

>Is it because Netflix is the most popular?

Yes, and because Netflix's content tends to lean towards being more diverse, it triggers people on 4channel.

BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO WATCH A BUNCH OF SHITTY GOOK PAJEET TURKROACH SLAV SUBHUMAN STUDENT FILMS. Fucking onions mouthed open borders STD seeking nggerlovers, you should know there's a medium between hollyjew and direct-to-dvd foreign diarrhea.

Netflix is a bait-and-switch service, and sustains it's relatively low prices by providing a few enticing exclusive shows and popular licensed movies/shows, before pulling them off and replacing them with low-budget garbage that costs far less. And retarded goys keep paying for the service despite there being literally fucking nothing worth watching, with the remaining decent content dwindling.

I thought you'd know all of this, but I guess not everyone's as intelligent and morally nuanced as I am.

Bring on the hate, I'm not even gonna check this thread. I'm gonna go have sex and take a shower before watching a few HEVC 2160p movies I didn't pay a cent for. Bye bye.

Attached: sugarmouthed3.png (655x198, 354K)

stop paying for it mong, others clearly enjoy their content

It’s supposed to be released in theaters too. So why wait? Dump Netkikes.

they should have never gotten involved in the original content arena. what were the numbers? 20 billion invested for original shows/movies that no one watches?? you’d think with 150 million subs that their shows would get game of thrones/seinfield/friends/MASH numbers but the only time i ever saw confirmed ratings was for an article that said jessica jones season 1 had 4 millions viewers

the sandra bullock movie and umbrella academy supposedly got 50 million but anyone can make that up

>Netflix is a bait-and-switch service
Why not cancel your service before the free month is up (don't all major services give a free month)? How does it take someone longer than a month to know if they like the content on a streaming service? And if it does take you 2 months to see that you don't like the content they just cancel the service, right? It isn't like Cable or Satellite where if you try to cancel they charge you a shit ton of fees. With any streaming service you just cancel.

Maybe I don't understand what you mean by "bait-and-switch".

>Trusting "inside info" from Yea Forums
>Ever
And if you're trying to prove a point it's not working

>going so far as to screencap an obviously fake post

Well, companies die so that better ones may rise.

Then explain the armor. It wouldn't be the first time an insider or celebrity posted here

>they should have never gotten involved in the original content arena. what were the numbers?

you wont know the numbers you mong and original content is what's most likely saving netflix.

it's a binging service that caters to a wide variety of audiences, people need a constant drip of content or they will be moving to another service.

>Netflix's content tends to lean towards being more diverse
I don't have Amazon. In general is Amazon less diverse than netflix, they don't have content with lesbos and "people of color"?

Attached: A6B457D2-501B-4DD4-B717-B45DE9B1826C.jpg (236x177, 11K)

Netflix has free trials every 6 months or so, why aren't you signing up, thumbs downing all their worst shit, and then cancelling with the reason: "fuck your leftist propaganda"

Don't you want to make it better?

>Netflix didn't have the budget for proper armor
>Armor designer couldn't be bothered to invest time and effort needed so he just slapped on some shit and called it a day
>They will fix it later with CGI
There you go, three more possible scenarios then "muh SJW women complaining about patriarchal".

Netflix sucks I can never find anything good to watch and they have barely any seasons of some shows

They have... Ozark... and... Bojack season 1... and.... House of Cards... Daredevil was good too... but it was cancelled.

That's on purpose. It's a sales strategy. Netflix aims to create a platform where you can keep binching mediocre content for ever. Basically like television. On the long term they will probably introduce ads.

no dumbass the next sentence is what i was referring to as “numbers”

>Netflix didn't have the budget for proper armor
Yes they do.
>Armor designer couldn't be bothered to invest time and effort needed so he just slapped on some shit and called it a day
They have the budget to hire someone better
>They will fix it later with CGI
It won't be fixed and won't look better
There you go, you are full of shit

most likely some designer drew that design on paper where it looked slightly OK. that's it, it's just a shit design

actually believing that the armor is a result of an insidious SJW plot, elucidated by a Yea Forums post of all things, is a sign that you are cripplingly retarded

When Netflix first got into streaming the studios thought the idea was stupid as gladly sold streaming rights for a few extra shekels. Now that it’s a solid business model they’re either jacking renewal rates up into the stratosphere or refusing to license at all. That’s why Netflix got into the original content game. The only problem is that their content sucks and doesn’t have any lasting appeal.

How about we agree to both being full of shit?

Why are you defending this shit armor design? It's terrible and whoever they hired should be fired

No.

Attached: 1558766067926.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

Based

We aren't defending it, we are just saying it's not a result of a SJW conspiracy
Well fuck you then

>We
Get the fuck out of here.

Netflix makes straight up propaganda too like that nigger manhattan 5 TV show

There are two of us here

Also lots of horror movies, too many bad ones to watch all of them quickly, battlestar galactica, eureka

You really are retarded aren't you?

>easy a
>irrational man
>Amazing Spider-Man I and II
>Zombieland
>Superbad
>Maniac
>Birdman

They have most of best Emma cinematography, I think they lol be fine

Attached: 1560033577066.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

If only they didn't reject a Kenny vs Spenny reboot

Netflix is basically burning through money making their liberal interracial propaganda. In order to make a profit they would have to raise prices. Now, normally they might have been able to get away with this, but in the 2020s there is going to be a vast rise of streaming competition which is going to lower their prices to compete with netflix and fuck them over

Another thing is that people dont watch the libtard propaganda, they watch reruns of the office and friends. And they dont own those shows. WB and NBC do. And they might take back the rights to those shows soon

>Netflix
>literally the NWO globalist network now

utter trash, maybe one or two good shows if you're bored which are easily downloadable if you're not a total moron

Attached: 1372482213165.gif (500x281, 971K)

disney owns marvel, starwars, and like 55% of fox studios. They also have a vast library of disney originals

Basically jewflix, what you are going to do for me, is sign your own death warrant

Like holy shit m8, do you even know how much content they could get out of marvel comics alone

American Netflix is much worse than any other country because they are objectively trying to engineer American thought. Other countries actually enjoy a decent amount of kino on their platform.

They have some pretty good originals like Russian Doll and The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, the problem is you've gotta dig through an immense pool of mediocrity to get there. They should be more selective with their projects instead of trying to produce as much shit as humanly possible in the shortest amount of time.

>But you sound like someone who thought it could happen, why? What makes you suddenly think it won't happen? Have you read the finished script? Seen the series?
I saw the casting.