LEXX and other classic sci-fi series

Is LEXX kino?
Not long ago suggested it to my friend, and he asked - what is it's number in any of the tops / ratings?

So Yea Forums, is it cult classic or some dogshir?

Attached: c1dc59b8537494616ce7a76462deb4e5.jpg (584x806, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Exf5p6nPc7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to watch it a lot as a kid but haven't been able to find it in full anywhere. It was childhood kino though, that's for sure.

Attached: IMG_20190601_132816.jpg (1000x544, 72K)

kino

Attached: Starhunter_-_intro[1].jpg (400x222, 15K)

it was passable fetish fare up to the last season, when the germans dropped out of production and were replaced with the british, who immediately put in a bunch of splay-toothed fat bald british men in string vests. who the fuck needs to see that ugly shit?

LEXX was um....interesting. Can't say I've ever seen anything else like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Exf5p6nPc7U

Lexx is not that good desu.

Farscape and Babylon 5, that's where the kino is.

lexx is surrealist magic space kino, yes. S3 was some of the best weirdest TV ever made.

lexx wasn't exactly serious SF. it wasn't exactly comedy, either. it sort of veered back and forth between them. Xev being brought up in a steel box by recordings on a television screen was tragic. mantrid squeaking "I DESTROYED A UNIVERSE!" was sad. Stanley trying to get laid was just silly.

LEXX IS NOT CLASSIC! IT IS NOT! NOT! NOT! NOOOOOTTTTTT!

Yo way yo

I worship his shadow

WAT

>change hot actress to some milf
I don't know man.

Is Lexx the show where a big tit girl was a teacher for a bunch of dudes in one of the episodes or something? I remember fapping to that one, she was hot as fuck.

I remember liking it back in the day, but the initial first mini series was way better than the rest, which quickly turned into just another monster of the week Dr. Who style thing.

The movie/miniseries was great, s1/s2 were sort of stock standard. S3 was fucking kino and completely ditched the monster of the week stuff. S4 was... weird. Confusing and weird but fun.

Attached: the milk fed boys.webm (480x360, 2.65M)

Attached: phizzle dizzle.webm (640x480, 1.78M)

Attached: poo in the loo.webm (480x352, 2.97M)

Attached: deal with it.webm (480x360, 1.98M)

She was so perfect, bros...

Attached: 1552915145704.jpg (2000x2450, 1.09M)

i hated that robot so fucking much

Lmao

Where can I get a proper dvd rip of this show?

Attached: gonna get you.webm (480x360, 1.94M)

Attached: hillbilly shitposting.webm (480x360, 1.69M)

>>>/reddit/

The last season was good, the chess episode is legendary