Better female hero then Captain Flat Ass

Prove me wrong!

Attached: Mothra-Banner-1.jpg (1200x627, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OavR6wtdES4&list=PLnwzb7HUQqFK17OOvBeKOtiZX6tBlzJzO&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=0xd07goJFmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't, sorry.

Attached: mothla nukes.png (852x361, 263K)

kino

Attached: 1560030028933.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

Trips of truth.

Attached: Rodan.jpg (1776x773, 104K)

fuck I missed my chance to use this

Attached: 1559812824963.jpg (633x356, 28K)

Can’t. I’d watch her solo movie, no prob

Fuck off incel

this is why im not pirating. i feel like the movie would be completely useless to watch on a bad quality. is there a good quality rip yet?

Orange and blue: the movie

Is there a decent rip out?

watch it on the big screen you fool

Why? It's just a blockbuster.

exactly. big monsters = big screen

R E N T F R E E

Attached: 1552849405866.gif (268x268, 2.35M)

if only godzilla were this cute

Attached: 1560030205493.jpg (500x700, 234K)

Watched godzilla vs mothra (1992) the other day for the first time.
I think it's my favourite of the whole series so far. have a bunch left to finish.
As someone who shares the same based taste in kaijufu as me OP you must watch it immediately.
The music is the best of the series imo, again I still have a bunch to finish but i doubt any other will compare.

youtube.com/watch?v=OavR6wtdES4&list=PLnwzb7HUQqFK17OOvBeKOtiZX6tBlzJzO&index=4

Attached: moth suprise.gif (320x172, 588K)

>mothra
>mother

bravo Japan

Attached: 4504670.png (680x573, 427K)

I refuse to pay for Kikewood productions. Nothing that comes out of (((America))) will receive my money.

Whatever you say, you commie parasite.

Mothra is still fucking ugly

>post original mothra
>some equate THIS ugly fetus with a regal beauty

STILL FUCKING UGLY

Attached: 1559736404031.png (1108x644, 1.2M)

shit looked like real fucking lightning

A-a-anons..are you sure you wanna be talkin' about Godzilla's ex lady like that?

Attached: D739nV-X4AAwpiO.jpg (894x894, 83K)

faggots will complain about anything

Attached: 1557291800323.png (438x503, 122K)

Post her actual fucking cgi model and not unofficial fan art. The toy is the closest given its an official product.

That's a toy with a head the size of a tic tac.

I find it funny how all the legs are together like the original mothra design yet right here
The back legs are clearly on the back while four front are together

Post the cgi model for kotm mothra.

Where do I get it from?

Attached: 346703670.jpg (1200x630, 206K)

Based.

is there a decent rip?

The toys

it's worth seeing on a big screen, stop being a cheapskate

That poster is dishonest. Mothra is fuck ugly in kotm

90% of the movie is dark and focuses on millie bobby browns face

That's Jurassic World

fuck off marvel shill.

You faggots will find anyway to hate a movie. keep seething ya simps. this movie was monster kino.Its what a Godzilla movie should be. the fucking soundtrack is amazing.And if your basing your hatred on rotten tomatoes..that site is complete shit and dishonest about the reviews. Go to imdb instead you tards.

Faggot

I WANNA SEX THAT SEXY SEXY MOTHRA

Retard

I don't care about the movie, I only care about Mothra. And she is FUCK ugly in this. Post her cgi model.

a monster isnt supposed to look pretty dumbass...its a monster. and i thought she looked majestic as fuck in the film.

MOTHRA IS SEXY SEXY HOT

Checked and kekked

Post her cgi model

People aren't supposed to look ugly yet millie bobby Brown's face is plastered all over the trailer thumbnails on YouTube

>aren't supposed to look pretty
>yet looks majestic

She's a fucking ugly fetus flea with toenails for wings

Nigger i dont work for Warner. I cant post a fucking model someone can only have if they work for fucking Warner. stop asking for it like a tard. the image i used in the first post is Mothra form the movie.

I dont understand why you're so mad about this. how did you get toenails for wings i dont see it.

Kotm mothra is ugly

doesnt seem that ugly to me.

I really hate this design. At the very least her ass should be 3x bigger.

post her cgi model

I rewatched this a second time in theaters tonight and honestly it was better the second time. 9/10 for me

>post her cgi model
post her cgi model

>last minute of this video
>that theme

unffffffff God she's so majestic

youtube.com/watch?v=0xd07goJFmA

MOTHRA IS LOVE, MOTHRA IS LIGHT!!!FACT!!!

Attached: MOTHRA.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

When some feminazi and/or one of their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot lapdogs calls you an "INCEL" or use their generic insult "have sex", because they can't form a coherent thought let alone a counter argument, it's because women are nothing more than three holes which is why even the ugliest, fattest, poorest amongst them can get laid whenever they like. Withholding sex from men is the only power they have. Without that they have nothing and are nothing but herpes riddled whores!

And the so-called "men" who use those words are even worse because they're virtue signaling numale cucks who think that they'll get some of that sweet college/university hipster chick pussy when those women will be fucking Chad Thundercock and only settle for them once they're looking to nest with a beta orbiter provider after they're done riding the cock carousel!!!FACT!!!

Hollywood (((executives))) have been fucking this skank since she was a child which is why they've been relentlessly shilling her. They tried to make her a TV star, then a popstar, now they gave her an Oscar and a billion dollar grossing movie as the new lead of the biggest film franchise in history, all unearned.

Seriously, she must have MAJOR dirt on some powerful people because she's a complete and utter zero charisma non-entity!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Brie 9.jpg (425x306, 56K)

What is it about Mothra that makes me love her so much

Attached: 1512243396576.png (209x200, 14K)

It's cause you wanna fuck insects
Ýou're not alone

>Jobs to fucking RODAN

Attached: 1559665107217.png (936x1142, 887K)

Very appropriate Satan trips. But how did Ghidorah siphon lighting out of the generator if the power in the city was out?

>@116375231
>(you)

Attached: you.jpg (855x631, 62K)

See this would be just fine if her whole body looked like that at every perspective. She should be a big fuzzy thicc moth. She's s fucking twig in the movie and it's weird.

Butterflies are beautiful.

Attached: 429bc9b3b2edc0d5149d2802353ff3d4.jpg (2739x3862, 1.2M)

Attached: 352.png (600x578, 394K)

>Humanoid anime shit
kys, normalfaggots

Attached: 1445749744272.jpg (330x330, 33K)

Attached: 1559657721353.png (1280x574, 573K)

This was too bright to look at in the cinema.

>movie had 70% drip this weekend
>rumor about kong v godzilla being delayed
My soul. It hurts tremendously.

>kong v godzilla
how the fuck would that even work
zilla is like 2 times taller than the manlet monkey and breathes fucking 3.6 rays

Attached: 1558453591487.jpg (587x615, 112K)

Checked

Fuck off capeshit loser

Undeniable. She was so fucking awesome.

Goddam right.

Fucking kek.

>And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
>Revelation 13:3

>the scene where warships and fighter jets are moving alongside godzilla
that shit was great

>when mothra webs Ghidorahs two heads, and godzilla appears from behind to tackle his ass

Attached: 1544859989172.png (225x227, 15K)

The fuck are you talking about? Mothra beat Rodan but suffered serious injury. Rodan was out of the fight but Mothra went on to be best waifu and heal Godzilla back to full health.

>Lefty tries freeing the middle head from from the building and sees Godzilla's reflection in the glass.
>GO JI RA HUH HUH HUH

Rodan is the one who jobbed. Mothra was like a day old and stabbed rodan once and he bitched out.

Attached: giphy_wre0.gif (480x270, 540K)

I hate moths, but I can't hate Mothra.

Which camrip is currently watchable?

Why aren't there more aquatic kaiju in Godzilla movies? It really doesn't make any sense for Godzilla to be the only aquatic/amphibious kaiju since the oceans make up like 75% of the Earth and make a much better hiding spot for giant monsters.

I hear the local kinoplex has a really high quality rip.

I hear your mommy works there, so I might go for cheap BJ before the show. Thanks for the tip.

As if you could afford it when you can't even afford a movie ticket.

>godzilla bobbing away like he weighs nothing
god this movie blows

this unironically

You might be an actual retard.

How do i fuck mothra's bug pussy?

Cope

>t. hack dougherty

>Better female hero than Captain Flat Ass
That’s not Alita, but you do you.

Attached: 573EFB1C-83E3-4C79-B235-CEF655FFE832.jpg (1228x1125, 687K)

>bunch of implications coming out of nowhere
>FACT!!!!