X BOMB

Jennifer Lawrence and Sophie Turner are bomber women and are confirmed box office poison

Attached: oh nononono.png (611x599, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2018/05/29/as-solo-a-star-wars-story-flops-are-movies-about-white-men-box-office-poison/
youtube.com/watch?v=gwqcVe31GtQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_(criminal_law)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_consent
dailymotion.com/video/xgbh7n
youtube.com/watch?v=dI7SEIKaKwE
numberofabortions.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not a bomb when that is the intention.

Turner thus gets her share of both heroic and rogue-ish moments, and in a clip from the film that went viral earlier this week, Jennifer Lawrence (reprising her role as Mystique) delivers a zinger to Professor Xavier (James McAvoy) that speaks to an evolved gender balance Dark Phoenix brings to the series. "The women are always saving the men around here," she tells him. "You might want to think about changing the name to X-Women."

i tried fapping to jlaw but it went soft

The JLaw meme has crossed the ocean.
I have Apocalypse programmed to play on main french channel and somehow we got "Sunday, XA, with Jennifer Lawrence and James McAvoy".

I wonder if I’m going to end up liking this movie, despite everyone’s best efforts on here to make me hate it before I’ve even seen (ironically nether have they)

Remember when they tried phoenix saga before with x-men 3?
Back when people still liked x-men.
Why would anyone want to watch that again but this time with the shit x-men?
Especially after Apocalypse bombed.
They should stick to being used ironically in deadpool movies.

Attached: juggernaut.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

This is probably true, Fox trying to do a huge 'fuck you' on the characters before it hands them to Disney. That way they can't be used for five years while the stink dissipates. They could've stopped at Apocalypse.

How bad could this movie be? It can't be all that bad?

Cope
It cost like 10 bucks to make
They already made their investment back

it's really not. the shit it's getting is undeserved and smells of disney/mcu shilling

This.
Fox couldn't get it right when they had the good team of X-Men, why the fuck would I want to see it done even worse?
Not to mention this has gotta be the last Fox X-Men movie before it gets folded into the MCU so it was doomed from the start.

it's worse than The Last Stand

I refuse to believe that. How the hell could it be worse? Did they not learn a single lesson from it?

Who the fuck cares if it's bad or half way decent? I'm not paying for that shit.

They hired the same writer to write and direct it

It's not. Advertising and media shilling determine movie success at this point. Right now if you aren't MCU or imitating MCU, you're gonna get bad rep.

at least in the Last Stand you have Hugh Jackman as Wolverine killing Phoenix at the end. Some actual drama. An emotional payoff they set up in the first movie.
In this one Phoenix fights some idiotic aliens that look like humans. That's it. Absolutely no tension
Worst bit is Sophie Turner though. Holy shit she is fucking ugly and should have been recast

What happened to J-Law? From A-lister to C

the odd thing about JLaw is i heard her last movie about the Russian agent was pretty good. But she's still poison
Only heard that though, haven't seen it yet

The only way to save it is put in Deadpool. Then it becomes another Thor Ragnarok

>hating on shy people
>leaked nudes and she's calling people out for looking at them
>doesn't want to do make up for xmen
>Harvey is done

It’s not terrible, but it is pretty bland specially considering the initial big bad is a top 5 most powerful entity in all of marvel comics. I’ve seen more exiting Jason Statham(?) movies pop up while channel surfing.

should have bought tickets like Disney did for Captain Marvel

i think everybody knew this was going to bomb

>It can't be all that bad?
Considering the story is being dumped in one film, you don't need to watch it to know it'll suck. Stories like these need time to build up.

>"You might want to think about changing the name to X-Women"

Attached: 1505879896669s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

All I want to know is if Shi'ar show up.
I'm a cartoon babby and D'Ken is my boy.

bland is better than robert downey and memelord trading quips every 30 seconds while the apocalypse happens around them

Not this hard

20th Century Fox IS Disney you moron.

Don't forget Jessica Chastain. They really wanted to finish the saga with a X-WOMEN film and that's the one who is complete shit and bombs. You'd think Hollywood execs will learn something? Nah they'll keep pushing fem characters and Simon Kinberg will still have a job

no, capeshit is just on the way out

Bet GoT backlash hit it.

Hope shes gone by next year.

>Every time a male lead project bombs
>Aayyyy fuggedaboudit! It happens.
>Every time a female lead project bombs
>NOBODY WANTS WOMEN, THEY'RE BOX OFFICE POISON!! FUCK WOMEN MOVIE, IT'S ALWAYS SJW PROPAGANDA ANYWAY!

This is completely retarded. They just knew the film was a turd so they didn't want to spend hundered of millions to promote it because they would not get the money back. Disnet will reboot anyway. None of the actors will come back. It will be kiddie trash just like nu-Marvel. Except lots of quips and dumb CGI crapfests.

i really think JLaw made up that line and demanded to add it to the scene
literally makes no sense in context

Logan/Days>First Class>Apocolypse>Phoenix>X1>X2>X3>Wolverine>Origins

If you disagree with this you have down syndrome

No, it’s really not. It’s like watching ancient alien shows when you have an iq above 70. Decent background noise, but it should never be in a theater.

I thought this movie was released last year?

Attached: 53F386EC-2047-4046-91AA-F5574CF9E331.jpg (768x512, 17K)

jlaws ass looking tight

I haven't seen a mutie-flick since X3, what's the essential X-men to watch?

this is the post weinstein era, get used to it

>it should never be in a theater
just like the marvel "cinematic" universe, aka tv show directors make netflix-quality productions that get shown in theatres

are the shiar in it? does it revolve around scott and jean and him losing her?

>forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2018/05/29/as-solo-a-star-wars-story-flops-are-movies-about-white-men-box-office-poison/
die in an oven kike

Attached: Solo.png (536x836, 369K)

Why do you rate Phoenix and Apocalypse above X1 and X2?

Angsty relationship dramas do not interest me so I didn't watch it.

Lol all the virtue signaling equated to shit without the mouse paying off journalist and feminist throwing up their noses at it.

X1, X2, Days of Future Passed and Logan.
First Class is you're really desperate.
Ignore the rest.

> shiar
no. some other aliums
> revolve around scott and jean
scott is barely even in the last half hour. I'm not even kidding

nah, Venom did well, suprised everyone though I admit, but pre-review/release shilling can only do so much. It's looked like trash from the start, trailers are fucking awful, costumes look worse than a power rangers tv show

They're no such thing as "female lead project", these are jew led projects. Women are a front, basically a bunch of whore who are there to make their pimp rich

FirstClass>Days>X2>logan>X1>Wolverine>Apocolypse=X3>Origins

That clown is one of their biggest shills. He counts his Disney dollars daily

Why is marvel the only studio that can do live action capeshit properly these days without fucking it up?

Quite literally, the only reason X-men succeeds is because of MAGNETO.

The amazing Ian McKellen and Michael Fassbender have kept the franchise from collapsing into idiocy by creating quite an effective villainous character.

how can they botch the most known and easy x-men story in existence twice. Jesus christ. Are the aliens made up for the movie or are they skrulls or kree? Can you give me a tldr of the plot? How does it end? who dies? whos the big bad?

Juggernaut was one of the better things in Deadpool 2. He was a hundred times better than whatever garbage that was they called Juggernaut in X3. He was a mutant and not even Xavier's spiteful half brother. Why the fuck even call him Juggernaut?

The difference is there’s a lot more movies with males do the (((powers))) that be wouldn’t feel the need to shoehorn politics into the films even in an imaginary world where promoting incel ideology was financially benificial for big movies. Yet whenever a female has a big role they’ll thrown in their feminist shit regardless of how well it fits.

because all their "films" are assembly-line productions that follow a successful formula

Pretty much this. People don't like smug bitches, especially when they are mostly famous for being hot/cute. Overcoming all that shit would be hard enough if she was actually talented. Impossible as a meme actress. She did it to herself by being a cunt.

Logan is good. I dont like Cape shit but it was different

right, cause that's totally not what X-men already is

Imagine being given miilion dollars and call it 'catastrophic'. Are all americans like this?

both are trash don't kid yourself

I bet you can do an X-men movie in the style of Barry Lyndon and it would be 100% better than the hollywood CGI trash version.

X1
X2
Days of Future Past
Logan

The Deadpool movies also kinda count, but they almost seem to take place in a weird, outside pocket reality.

Yes sadly. The way things are going. The leftist would prefer for us to speak Mandarin soon anyways.

WHY THE FUCK IS MYSTIQUE IN EVERYTHING SHES A FUCKING TWO BIT VILLAIN FUCK OFF

fuck i can't be bothered. It's just so awful
> tldr: the aliens want Jean's power, so Jean sacrifices herself to defeat the aliens
Scott is not involved in the last fight. Such garbage

still mad, nazi?

Attached: 1525976204959.png (617x969, 443K)

Imagine spending hundreds of millions and only getting back a tenth of that, then calling it a success.

its not. jlaw has the worst scenes and once she dies the movie improves significantly

public image
don't break the NAP kids

>factual argument
>unhinged incles: "DA JOOOOOOOZ"
lmao stay mad you nutjobs

Riding on the coattails of Rebecca's sexy naked Mystique but not being willing to deliver on the fan service aspect. Of course it fails to bring anyone in.

thanks lad, sounds like hot trash

I wouldn't want some retarded shit written on my photos either, I can give her this one.

>"DA JOOOOOOOZ"

Attached: 1532517551963.png (1050x741, 159K)

certainly no where near as bad than something like thor: the dark world

Fuck off, tripy.

Fun fact: they got the same writer from The Last Stand.

have responsible sex

Attached: thotdestroyer.png (1536x864, 711K)

Are you ugly?

this

Actually no. 7/10, 8 if I lifted.

>right, cause that's totally not what X-men already is
No it wasn't. The X-Men movies were pretty dark, gritty, violent and have no humor. Now it will get the nu-Marvel treatment, lots of wemen, gays minorities who will keep highligthing their "difference" for the sake of it, lots of quips and misplaced unfunny jokes, lots of colors and explosions. Expect nu-trash, I hate Disney, they're destroying everything.

>Don't let anyone see what we said to him
That's not suspicious at all...

What are they scared of?

Disclose to your manager that all and any of your pictures are thereby not public. Otherwise your loss.

>sansa as phoenix force
>arya as goblin force
missed opportunity desu

Attached: 44af1612d0648941a7e6e3d4965c3e5a.png (1468x1134, 1.7M)

>get kicked out of reddit
>move to Yea Forums
>call everyone I disagree with is reddit

Han Solo should be black

this. mcu x-men will be guaranteed twitter-pandering garbage

>The X-Men movies were pretty dark, gritty, violent and have no humor
have you only been exposed to My Little Pony up until now?

Seriously, Dark Pheonix flopping has nothing to do with vaginas and everything to do with people being sick of this version of x-men. Especially since x-men just got acquired by Disney.

You can't legally consent to have sex and then change your mind when it suits you.
BIG HARV is gonna patrol all the thots

We live in a society where $14 million is considered "bombing"... yet there are people on the street whose lives could be changed forever with $14 thousand... and yet no one bats an eye... yet we continue "bombing" those who need that money the most

How many white characters do you think are gonna get recast as minorities?
I'm calling it right now, first and foremost Professor X.

shut the fuck up commie

Attached: 45094670.jpg (680x1280, 502K)

This
We must remove Hollywood and all the Jews

Funny post, 7/16.

The real list is Logan > Days > X2 > The Wolverine > X1 > First Class > X3 > Origins: Wolverine > Apocalypse/Dark Phoenix

At least Origins is so bad its mildly amusing. These last two are so bland and uninteresting there’s nothing to watch even ironically.

not him but compared to mcu yeah kind of, Kevin Bacon's death was unsettling

I actually 100% agree with this list.

This line did honestly not feel out of place in the movie and even in the comics, it's mostly a true sentiment
Charles ruins everything and it's usually the chicks who fix shit
Except that time when cyclops was right which is actually everytime

put the wolverine after x3 and this is correct

This isn't real. No way

any white male character that has a relationship with a white female character is most at risk of that. so i'm gonna say cyclops and wolverine

That Disney exec who said X-MEN wa outdated was already testing waters. Professor X as a female is inevitable. They're just pissed that they can't change the name X-MEN to something else because that would cancel brand recognition.

First Class > Apocalypse > X2 > Days > X1 > X3 > Wolverine > Origins

The reason I ranked DOFP so low is because it’s basically Jennifer Lawrence: The Movie. Mystique getting that much screentime in an X-Men story is outrageous and reeks of a movie studio trying to utilize the star power of an actress that was currently in the prime of their popularity; marketing gimmicks triumphed over organic storytelling, Bryan Singer’s sophisticated directing somehow held it all together enough for critics—it also bugged me how the end conflict was centered around the conclusion of Mystique’s solo arc rather than an X-Men team effort.

X-Men 2 is also ranked relatively low because it essentially becomes The Wolverine Show and half of the film is basically an American Pie road trip movie with Rogue, Iceman, Pyro and Logan. Cyclops is also completely neutered with his role as the leader of the X-Men essentially forfeited.

Didn’t rank Logan because it’s not an X-Men film, granted it is still one of the best superhero films ever made.

Attached: B310FD9D-D3B1-46A6-B1B4-BCD0C38D0A98.jpg (1200x680, 80K)

What are you talking about? Girls withdraw their consent from me all the time because I am too big and it hurts, so I just have to stop or risk rape charges according to the campus police woman that made me stop as soon as I hit balls deep because I was too big.

>what is an investment
You can make $100 millions, it's still a bomb if you invested $200 millions. And nobody is "bombing" these movies by watching them, some normies will watch anything, but that isn't enough to make a profit

This

Just a bad release day innit. So sunny. Who wants to sit inside.

Why are people so harsh on The Wolverine now? That’s a solid flick. After X3? What nonsense.

I refuse to watch this movie simply due to the absolutely hideous lead character. She’s repulsive

they wiped that video of her screaming nigger off the internet.

>That Disney exec
She's Marvel Studios EVP though, been with Feige since the start, not some random Disney exec
Well, not like that will make it any better honestly.

shit taste.
logan > X2 > X1
the rest is unwatchable garbage

That's literally illegal. The principle of consent is responsibility over your own body and your well being.

youtube.com/watch?v=gwqcVe31GtQ

>X-Factor
>X-Force
>X-Terminators
>New Mutants
>X-Statix
>Exclaibur
They got plenty of other teams.

underrated post

Post the statute, so I can cite it to the next girls who say ouch stop.

The X-men in the movie aren’t that bad they are literally the best thing the movie has going for it, the big glaring problem is this movie called dark Phoenix so it’s entirely focusing on jean which you can’t help but roll your eyes and sigh when she’s on screen

you liked apocalypse?????

dude two hours of wolverine killing ninjas and robots lmao. Who gives a shit. Fuck Origins is almost better than the Wolverine its fucking awful.

Attached: This is stupid.webm (960x400, 2.82M)

Absolutely based

JLaw got really lucky by landing 3 franchises within 2 years practically at the start of her career. She was nothing before them, and everything she's done other has flopped. Her time is finally over.

>Didn’t rank Logan because it’s not an X-Men film
>yet Wolverine is in the rank

Whoa...

Are the costumes and makeup bad as a commentary on capeshit as a whole? I always thought that was the case. That's how bad they are. It's like they replaced the original cast with nerds cosplaying as them.

finna

>Professor X as a female is inevitable
Cassandra Nova kino when?

Attached: file.png (395x699, 476K)

>Logan > X-2 > X-1 > X-Men Days of future past (only the Rogue Version)
The rest of them are trash.

Quints of truth.

quints of basteness

Attached: wolverine costume.webm (640x264, 311K)

well it´s the first "feministic" x-men movie which of course means everything has to be about women 24/7

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_(criminal_law)
Do your homework.

What did they expect with this honestly? No one cares about this version of Jean Grey and this arc wasn't properly built up. Who was the audience? I honestly expect New Mutants to do way better just because of the horror gimmick.

>that horrible, rushed, trailing-off delivery
I think even fucking J "yaaas kween" Law knew what an embarrassing line that was

Have sex

Wolverine is definitely an X-Men film, Logan is a western noir.

Attached: CB658A11-2275-4B4F-BFAE-F9514566D278.jpg (480x325, 23K)

not him but no where does it says you can't withdraw consent at a later time

>dude two hours of wolverine killing ninjas and robots lmao.
You failed to mention any negatives. FUN is a positive thing.

Post dick asap

I liked it a lot, yes.

Attached: B127CE00-AFBD-4396-A608-D566B249F90B.jpg (1278x530, 113K)

The X-Men movies absolutely do have humour in them. Just not the MCU "must have a joke every 5 seconds to ensure there's absolutely zero dramatic tension ever" style. Also X-Men is 100% entirely about civil rights for people who are "different".

cringe

>Origins Workprint >>>>>>>> First Class > Apocalypse > X2 > Days > X1 > X3 > Wolverine > Origins
fixed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_consent
Ironic for someone who thinks a wiki article is a statute and can't even cite the correct wiki article when it even appears at the bottom of the wrongly cited article.

Don't worry, the one I posted specifically says they can withdraw because sexual consent is fluid and changeable.

This is a safe board, but I just posted it in a Yea Forums rate thread, look for the one that scares teenagers.

first class best movie

Attached: Rose Byrne - X-Men First Class.webm (1232x572, 952K)

lel

Attached: D8k2LSoXkAAWXaT.jpg (632x343, 29K)

X-Men is about gays getting persecuted because they suck cocks a lot more than the average straight guy. It was woke before woke became a thing.

>Origins Workprint
Tell us about it.

Who?

>or New Mutants
B-but my horror story!

get ready

Attached: 1441595505404.webm (640x272, 2.48M)

What a coward.

Attached: 1441595654002.webm (640x272, 2.38M)

which asylum kino is this?

>still has mouthless Deadpool with random superpowers
No good bro.

nice fuck that deceiving kike

But straight men don't suck dick.

It's not a story the Jedi would tell you

dailymotion.com/video/xgbh7n

Veteran X-Men producer
Feige used to be her protege

Attached: 1409479711546.gif (423x270, 1.94M)

I remember seeing this version when I torrented that movie early. Holy shit was it hilarious to watch.

Attached: amazing wolverine2.gif (354x153, 2.4M)

wiki has her as producer on apocalypse & dark phoenix

Gotta jump the ship, doesn't matter whose baby you steal

Attached: amazing wolverine.gif (425x181, 2.24M)

Everytime I hear that line being mentioned it reminds of the AVGN episode on X-Men.

It's so stupid they may actually go ahead and change it to X-People.

Attached: 1548714930024.jpg (557x471, 67K)

based repeating numbers

Yeah like Stan Lee still getting EP credits in everything that comes out.

she probably collects a paycheck for doing nothing

>Apocalypse
>Didn’t rank Logan because it’s not an X-Men film
>Still rank both wolverine and orishit
Kys

Venom and both Deadpool films did great though, both on audience score and box office, but Venom did get panned by "official" critics.

they're getting production credits because they started the film franchise. Doesn't mean they are actually working on the current films

In film making, there's only 2 producers who actually do any meaningful work. The rest are just there as names to pull (scam?) investors in. The executive producers do even less. They're like there because they own a bit of something, either the IP or the studio, or even the stunt company. It depends on how close you are to the top.

X BOMB
X BOMB
YOU'RE MY X BOMB

Attached: tom-jones-sbe.jpg (265x265, 15K)

Are you surprised by this dumpster fire?

Attached: 1559977447169.png (1100x619, 594K)

dishonest faggot

The movie cost hundreds of millions to make. It also employed thousand and thousands of people. They already got paid, sure, but it would bode well for their careers if the films theybworked on made a profit.

When they are all trans in the next iteration "X-Men" will be even MORE fitting

How the fuck do you screw up Claremont and Miller's Wolverine in Japan story and Silver Samurai so badly? Hollywood gives no shits about source material.

this basicly is promoting the image

>JLaw got really lucky
she sure did

Attached: hillary-harvey.jpg (1000x563, 489K)

Anyone else sick of things that should be a main thing in the films being relegated to easter eggs and cut scenes?
Fuck Fox. Fuck Hollywood.

Sure.

fuck you, I laughed

not that her movies were much better

Jennifer and Sophie are brilliant and the writing is superb. It's not doing well because it has "Men" in the title.

I rewatched the clip 4-5 times and still can't make any sense of what's happening

>They really wanted to finish the saga with a X-WOMEN film

They wanted to get Dark Phoenix right after screwing it up with X-Men 3, like how they redeemed themselves with Deadpool after Wolverine Origins. There probably won't be a third time; even Disney has no plans for the Fantastic Four after Fox fumbled that multiple times.

I forgot how stupid that fight was. Finishing the effects didn't make it any better.

>they redeemed themselves with Deadpool
"they" had nothing to do with deadpool

Amazing Bulk 2?

its filled with retarded shit like that

Attached: snowplow ninja dorifto.webm (1920x800, 2.87M)

>No it wasn't. The X-Men movies were pretty dark, gritty, violent and have no humor. Now it will get the nu-Marvel treatment, lots of wemen, gays minorities who will keep highligthing their "difference" for the sake of it, lots of quips and misplaced unfunny jokes, lots of colors and explosions. Expect nu-trash, I hate Disney, they're destroying everything.
I see someone who hasn't watched a a single X-men movie. They have been really heavyhanded with the analogies since the first movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=dI7SEIKaKwE

Attached: the tick ninjas 9aedbe3d7.jpg (360x490, 53K)

the holocaust was part of magneto's story in the comics. there's no "analogy" going on

There is allready black Han Solo, he is called Lando Calrissian.

Do you even know who directed the first X films?

mutans are oppressed just like jews & gays, thats the analogy, its the whole point of the comics

But some of them are gays and jews.

so? how does that refute anything said?

the comics were about racism and segregation

Really? The ones I read had them go to space fighting ayylmaos and monster bugs, and then weird robots from the future.

Lawrence was a meme actress. She got her "break" because some paedophile disguised as a modelling agent saw her on the street and she was too stupid to blow him off instead of just blowing him. Then she got passed over to Harv who almost certainly poked her when she was underage and passed her around the oscar selection committee (Winter's Bone was not oscar worthy in any regard). By the time she was cast in the millenial roasties fake empowerment hunger game franchise she was already a bitter husk of a human being and she never tried to hide it, being an enormous cunt to people in interviews and most infamously telling a POC journalist to put his phone down when he was reading questions off it and using it to help translate. This was also when the fappening dropped and everyone saw her asshole and mediocre body so she became anathema to young adult franchises over night. Also at this time game thrones was becoming the It thing and roasties were turning their attention to Emily Clark as their celebrity BFF. Then to put icing on the cake metoo happened and everyone knows she got harved and she never spoke out hard against him.

So in the span of about two years she alienated every single demographic and celebrity contact she had. It's actually pretty fascinating how one person could make every single wrong move possible.

nothing i wasn't responding to him
triple oppression congratulation
and gays, mutants were kicked out by their parents for being mutants, that doesn't happen with blacks. you realize it can be both and the major theme is the same, oppression

that's a prime class-A butt.

Basically the mother of the X-Men movies as Singer was the father.

I meant as an analogy, primarily with the sentinel plotline, and "curing" the x-gene. But yes sometimes they do just fight ayylaos and robot for fun

>and gays
idk it always felt more racial (genetic) to me, but yeah the theme is about oppressing those different to you

>That time she said hurricane victims deserved their misfortune and deaths because their state voted for Trump.

xmen and hunger games, but what is the third franchise?

>It's actually pretty fascinating how one person could make every single wrong move possible.
Well she never graduated from middle school

>"curing" the x-gene
works better this Americans obsession with 'curing' the gay

It's totally normal for an actor to get a breakthrough role in some big movie or TV show and become really famous, and then star in a bunch of shitty movies/shows afterwards.
It's like that every time.

e.g. 90% of movies that Scarlett Johansson plays in are shit, but she's still a great actress.

this, quints poster is retarded

>"You might want to think about changing the name to X-Women"
>failed middle school

Attached: gs1h3Sf.jpg (1200x880, 120K)

T. Commie scum

wow what a cunt

this is so sad can we gass all the kikes

Does she like young boys too?

Wow, Sophie Turner is a fucking potato

That movie was stupid but the fight with the ninjas in the snow was fucking brutal

>Also X-Men is 100% entirely about civil rights for people who are "different".
Yeah but it's made as a metaphor. Now what you will get characters who are bullied for being homosexuals, black or having a vagina and they'll splain every other white guy that they are better than them. Disney is making movies for bottom of the barell IQ, it's not about hinting themes, it's about hammering it, make a song and dance about it. It's really disturbing that the only clip Disney is using to promote Captain Marvel was a girl power wet dream.

Females were a mistake

why the fuck do they do this. jlaws entire speech is just retarded. Forget the last line, but quiksilver and wolverine do most of the saving in the franchise. Fucking hell charles lost his legs twice defending people.
Apocalypse:
>None of that matters!
>You're not kids anymore.
>You're not students.
>You're X-men.
Dark Phoenix:
>C-Charles you're sending the kids into danger!!

Surely Bryan Singer leaned that way but it's more about general persecution than about fags. But I think this theme was always stupid. Since when do people with superpowers get persecuted? People would envy and worship them. I get that mutant who are just genetic defects would get bullied but that's not the case here. I thought this persecution nonsense is ridiculous. I was glad they kinda dropped that in the new movies.

> Also X-Men is 100% entirely about civil rights for people who are "different"
Yeah but that doesn't mean that you have to cast every minority out there. It's supposed to be a analogy.

>He was a mutant
he was never a mutant D:

>They wanted to get Dark Phoenix right after screwing it up with X-Men 3,
By hiring the same guy who wrote XMEN-3.
i told you they never learn because they never face the consequences of their mistakes

It's like it's getting rebooted or something

They'd get bullied if their equivalent of a puberty induced lash outs kills people.

Its never coming out is it?

Attached: newmutants.jpg (220x325, 13K)

They didn't even acknowledge Jean turning to Phoenix in Apocalypse, what makes you think they'll even remember that Apocalypse dialogue

Attached: phoenix-x-men-apocalypse-720x300.png (720x300, 257K)

based

both can't act

Wait so how does she get phoenix powers? I assumed DP picks up after Apocalypse and they begin to manifest more?

Aliens, post the events of Apocalypse. They just ignore the big moment from the very last movie that killed the big bad.

Lmao I literally can't even.

At least there is a couple of interesting fights and set pieces in The Last Stand.

yikes

Can't believe they are still pushing Mystique

U have to get em really horny first, the puss will accomodate if they're properly turned on, learn to fuck correctly dumbass

So Wolverine really is the focus of X-Men films?

Attached: QfFo1.jpg (467x700, 57K)

Both can't act for shit lmao

DoFP>X2>FC>Logan>X1>The Wolverine>X3>Apocalypse>>>>>>>>>>>Origins

shes dies in the first 20 minutes so there's that at least

cyclops, beast and storm surely never were

iceman would be funny. he wasn't a cuck like cyclops which is the reason he left

is the camrip out or anything?

really? damn I have to watch this now

They'd get scared. you don't bully someone that can kill you, that's not how bullying works that's why this theme was always stupid. Being gay is not a superpower

>The X-MEN kinda forgot about Apocalypse

No, user. That's not hot it works. The kid that killed shit is gonna be taken cared of by other means. It's the random muties that can't defend themselves that will get bullied.

yeah, sophie kills her lmao

Though surprisingly there are a few First Class nods in the movie

20 mins in? Wtf

So why didn't Wolverine tell them that Jean is very likely to go crazy and destroy the earth?

You'd think he would not forget to tell them something important like that

its probably 30 minutes but yeah, then half the x-men want to kill jean and the other half want to save her

Magneto lighting up that alien lady with a bunch of guns was fun to watch, though I guess its been done before

>You might want to think about changing the name to X-Women.

Attached: 1516945129857.jpg (582x600, 294K)

Wait, so Mystique uses the X-Women line and is then killed by a woman? They have to be fucking with us, right?

Attached: 1536575759988.jpg (433x412, 65K)

Is X-Men a new way of saying transgender?

The XX-MEN

Attached: CYa_7-MW8AAPZOs.jpg (640x370, 108K)

the last stand isn't as bad as everyone says it is

In her defense I couldnt want my pic in this stuff either.Just avoid this boiling shit pit especially if you are an actress.

First Class>Apocalypse>DOFP>X2>X1>everything else!!!FACT!!!

Attached: CYa93SSWkAAjJzy.jpg (316x400, 42K)

youve got shit taste tranny kid

based

Attached: Angel strips.webm (800x470, 2.26M)

>youve got shit taste tranny kid

What's wrong, now enough Wolverine for you to fap to, faggot?!?FACT!!!

the only good part of Apocalypse is the ancient Egypt scene and stop with the FACT shit you sound like a mentally stunted drug addict

Sadly no one cares. Fox is already merged and Disney only paid for some of the promotion.

>the only good part of Apocalypse is the ancient Egypt scene and stop with the FACT shit you sound like a mentally stunted drug addict

Apocalypse is GREAT because it's like a live action version of Transformers The Movie and G.I. Joe The Movie. A big budget B-movie cartoon that takes itself seriously but is awash with color and some moments of levity unlike ugly dreary shit such as Batman v. Superman or the pun laden buffoonery of Batman & Robin. Aquaman is also great for the same reasons!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Transformers GI Joe.jpg (1475x1109, 665K)

Get woke, go broke.

Why the fuck did they kick Vaughn off those movies after First Class and replace him with Bryan "Put It Deep In Their Ringer" Singer?

Unironically great movie that normies hated just because they killed a feminazi and doesn't have the MCU seal of "quality"

They didn't really kick him off, Fox wants to rush DOFP and Vaughn bailed out because of that.
He wanted to have DOFP as the final movie for the First Class trilogy though

Singer wanted to come back and cash in on the success Vaughn had. After X3 and Origins where he wasn't in control.

wait what the fuck, when did they make a new x-men movie?

This. Also, a woman who sucks off a jew is even more disgusting than a coalburner in my book.

Attached: 1515500596647.jpg (1958x2937, 762K)

The only decent scene in the entire movie

>He was a mutant
>He was one of the better things
No, Juggernaut and Juggernaut v Colossus means nothing without Cytorrak or magik.

>Mystique, Jean Grey, and Emma Frost (all often villains) are "always" saving a team with SniktBub on it

unlikely

>jean grey
>often a villain

>Singer wanted to come back and cash in on the success Vaughn had.

100% THIS because Singer desperately needed a hit!!!FACT!!!

>we made the movie bad on purpose with our bitchy lead women

Fuck off

100% correct!!!FACT!!!

Apocalypse was okay in my book, bar that cringy hamfisted F bomn, but in retrospect, calling it quits after DOFP was the way to go. That way the OG X-Men earn their happy ending after Last Stand and the new team saunters forth into an uncertain future, where Mystique takes care of Wolverine instead of Col. Stryker.

Hahahaha Jlaw suuuuuuuuucksss

Poor Sophie, she seems pretty based. I was hoping she'd be the next big thing in Hollywood

Attached: sad_pepe__feels_bad_man__vector_by_hirussai-d8uq43y.png (917x871, 139K)

>Scott misses Magneto twice when all he has to do is look at him

Her forehead is

More often than any other regular member of the x-men.

She killed BILLIONS.

this was an intentional hatchet job by disney to send the message to fans that FoX-men was shitty so that they can do their REAL X-Men movies and all the geeks will cream in their chewbacca union suits.

This Says A Lot About Our Society

>promote white identity
>use a picture of someone who isn't white
This is why white identitarians always fail.

Proof here

Attached: 1559843830488.jpg (854x480, 92K)

FoX-men was shitty though

Fox doesn't need Disney's help to make bad X-Men movies retardo.

Based Sophie calling out cringy /pol/tards

Sophie doesn't seem capable of smiling. Does she ever smile in the movie?

You based sophie is SJW feminist whore who is killing unborn childrens. And a hypocrite.

Attached: sophiesjwturner.jpg (1242x1535, 982K)

well yeah, but they did well financially. DoFP opened to $262.8 million. Disney actively sabotaged the promotion of this movie out of spite.

user, have sex

Attached: 1010101.jpg (1414x787, 262K)

She just have shit personality. And is generally disliked, even the GOT cast hated her, the only person she was hanging out was Maisie Williams.

Compared to this pile of garbage on fire the last stand is pure kino.

>Supporting basic human rights makes you an "SJW feminist whore"
I'm definitely not a feminist by any means but I'm still pro-choice as is any decent person.

to be fair, children deserve death

>Disney actively sabotages the promotion of this movie out of spite
Explain to me why they are spiteful at a property they now own.

She seems capable of smiling around her.

You forgot Trump caused a hurricane that killed people
t. Jlaw

>the freedom to legally murder your unborn child is a basic human right

Attached: wonderingman.png (432x474, 225K)

for the exact reason I said before: so they can send the impression that they "fixed" it when theirs is just "not as shitty as Dark Phoenix"

That which is unborn may never die, user. And even if it were alive, it's not "murder" anymore than refusing to donate a kidney is murder. You have no right to force a woman to use her body like that

Northern Ireland politics are a joke. It's impossible to get anything done. They don't even have a government at the moment.
Compare that to any US state where things can and do get done, they just change things out of stubborn-ness.
It doesn't take a genius to see which one is worth boycotting.

But the FoX-Men movies were shitty to begin with. Disney didn't need a grand conspiracy to accomplish this, Fox already did it themselves.

same reason they promote the "prequels were shitty meme" with star wars

Did he fucking stutter?

But every Star Wars movie was always bad.

She didn't say the message was wrong, just that she didn't want her pic used for it.

its not using her body. It's her taking responsibility for her actions. If she doesnt want a kid, dont get pregnant.

Good advice.

but it's not her body

>Wanting to bring an unwanted child into this cesspool of a world we call 'civilization'.

I'm not the one using her body, it's her kid.

WE DON'T NEED A CHILD VERONICA
I CAN SUCK YOUR MILK

Attached: 506786-1920x1080_HEADER_joker.jpg (1920x1080, 738K)

Disney says April 3, 2020. So set your calendars and place your bets.

>its not using her body
It literally is.
> It's her taking responsibility for her actions
So you agree abortion in cases of rape should definitely be allowed?

only if the woman would die in delivery

no one is using her body. She's using "her body" as an excuse to kill.
>abortion in rape cases
if your only argument is some tiny statistical outlier you're a joke. Get some real arguments.

Abortion IS the responsibility and consequence for her actions, you inbred moralfag.
It's just the responsibility that you don't like, but well, tough shit, go be triggered somewhere else.

No abortions should ever be allowed. It's murder. I don't give a fuck if that fetus died literally the moment it comes out and if the mother dies along with it, abortion is not okay ever.

abortion is the removal of responsibility and consequence, murderer

Also, if you care so much about fucking kids, than adopt some. Or fucking bitch against NRA letting the degenerates to buy guns to kill said kills.

But you won't, because you don't give a fuck about kids, you are the right-leaning equivalent of SJWs who scream about niggers and refugees but won't take ANY Ahmed into their own house.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT KIDS RETARD
This isn't about kids
This is about women
Giving birth is painful
I want women to be in pain

>no one is using her body
The foetus is literally using her body to survive. If she stops letting it use her body, it dies. This is objective fact. I don't know why you're attempting to argue in such bad faith but it's pretty fucking sad

>abortion is the removal of responsibility and consequence, murderer

Abortion is responsibility and consequence you moralfag, stop being a triggered faggot who virtue signals on other people money. Until you personally financially support some whore so she doesn't abort, your position is void. Lead by example, you fucking cuck. Oh wait, you won't, because it will require lifting your ass and actually doing something, instead of a nagging like a fucking roastie.

Pseudohumanitarian shit like you is the reason we can't fucking incarcerate pregnant women properly, not to mention death penalty.

>It's murder
No it's not

>thinking killing children is bad means I have to take in every orphan into my home
hey if you think killing kids is so great why dont you go down to the cancer ward and put a few out of their misery

Then fucking dillate, you genetical failure.

>you don't want people to get wellfare? Well give them YOUR money then!

If you think killing kids is bad than stop fucking jerking off or having non-piv sex.
You literally are murdering millions of them.

Moralfag piece of shit, that is pissed that he can't kill actual living kids, so he doubles down on his faggotry.

You don't want people to get welfare? Then don't fucking whine about abortions. Naggers that demand something while giving nothing in return, should be castrated so their degenerate parasite genes could die off.

>Abortion is responsibility and consequence
really? Where is the responsibility after its done? Whats the consequence other than another innocent being killed because the mother was too much a whore to give a fuck about what her actions cause others
>nagging like a fucking roastie
ironic how roasties have the exact same arguments as you

yup, sorry the foetus has to grown inside a neglectful piece of shit like a woman, but that's biology. If you don't want to kill kids maybe you shouldnt get pregnant

It literally is
Can't wait to put disgusting white knights like you in prison while the women you defend are forced to have babies once every 9 months
Their disgusting pussies will be stretched out and ruined
That's what you get for not putting out Veronica

I mean, you can tell from the trailer that it is a bad flick.

sperm isn't a foetus brainlet. Same tired arguments are pathetic

>people smugly speak ill of the Catholic church for the inquisition, crusades, and child abuse
>meanwhile numberofabortions.com/

>If you don't want to kill kids maybe you shouldnt get pregnant
People don't choose to get raped user

literal retard that thinks a single haploid cell is equivalent to a complete organism with a working brain and unique genetic code

>number of abortions due to incest/rape is 0.9%
>HOW CAN YOU OUTLAW ABORTION!!! THINK OF ALL THE POOR, INNOCENT RAPE AND INCEST VICTIMS!!!!

How many people who get abortions do it because they got raped?

literally less than 1% of all unwanted pregnancies that result in an abortion are caused by rape or incest.

Are we talking about black people?

and 90% blacks

Does it matter?
If it's only acceptable in 1% of cases, the law should reflect that.

>and 90% blacks
wtf I love abortion now

not true, there have been 61, 352,409+ abortions performing since Roe v. Wade in 1973. Of those, 18,405,723 resulted in the death of what would have been a black person. That's roughly 30%, so almost twice the rate per population as opposed to whites, but not a majority.